Krookodile (Update) [GP 2/2]

[pimg]582[/pimg]

Krookodile

[Overview]

<p>Not a lot changed in regards to Krookodile with the transition to BW2. One of the few changes includes the arrival of new coverage moves in Superpower and Aqua Tail, giving it better coverage options against the newcomer, Scrafty, and old staples of UU such as Snorlax and Porygon2. Unfortunately, Krookodile received a new nemesis in the transition: Moxie Heracross. Krookodile has always had a niche of revenge killing while accumulating Attack boosts; because of this new addition to the metagame, it now receives stiffer competition from a stronger and bulkier Pokemon. However, thanks to its unique typing and ability to use a Choice Scarf effectively, it remains in the UU tier as a solid late-game cleaner and revenge killer.</p>

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Earthquake
move 2: Crunch
move 3: Stone Edge
move 4: Pursuit / Superpower
item: Choice Scarf
ability: Moxie
nature: Jolly / Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With a decent base 92 Speed stat and a solid base 117 Attack stat, Krookodile is a great Choice Scarf user, allowing it to outspeed every unboosted Pokemon in the tier, as well as +1 base 85 Speed Pokemon. Its ability, Moxie, also allows it to rack up Attack boosts as it kills Pokemon, turning it into a very fast and hard-hitting sweeper.</p>

<p>Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon, such as Chandelure and Cobalion, in the tier for heavy damage. However, due to the number of Ground immunities throughout the tier, becoming locked into Earthquake can hamper a potential sweep and force Krookodile out. Crunch gains decent coverage alongside Earthquake, hitting a number of the Psychic- and Ghost-Type Pokemon in the tier such as Claydol or Mismagius, many of which have an immunity to Ground-type attacks. Stone Edge completes the EdgeQuake coverage, hitting the various Flying- and Ice-type Pokemon in the tier hard. The last moveslot is between Pursuit or Superpower. Pursuit can be used to trap Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokemon such as Azelf or Xatu, opening holes for Krookodile's team; however, Superpower is Krookodile's best move against Pokemon such as Scrafty and Snorlax, which can also punch holes for the remainder of Krookodile's team.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An Adamant nature can be used over a Jolly nature, allowing it to hit its competition harder, but considerably slows Krookodile down, leaving it outsped by +1 base 85 Speed Pokemon such as Dragon Dance Kingdra. Aerial Ace can also be used in the fourth slot, as it removes all variants of Heracross from the field, and does decent damage against other Fighting-types such as Mienshao or Machamp.</p>

<p>Because Krookodile can easily force switches, entry hazard support is generally appreciated. The damage taken upon switching in allows for Krookodile to pick off weakened threats while unboosted and not worry about taking damage in order to gain a Moxie boost. Hazard users that work well alongside Krookodile include Empoleon and Froslass, as each can handle a specific type weakness of Krookodile's. Much like other Choice item users, Krookodile appreciates having a spinner such as Hitmontop or Claydol to back it up, as despite its resistance to Stealth Rock, the damage adds up, leaving Krookodile's already slim defences weaker. Faster Choice Scarf users such as Darmanitan pose a threat to Krookodile, as a super effective hit, even without STAB, tends to easily finish Krookodile off. Bulky Pokemon such as Swampert also pose a threat, as they take laughable damage from all of Krookodile's attacks, and can threaten back with strong STAB or coverage moves.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Rock Slide is an acceptable choice over Stone Edge if the lower accuracy is unfavorable, but it will lead Krookodile to lose out on a few unboosted revenge KO's. Thunder Fang and Ice Fang do supply decent coverage, denting the Water- and Grass-types that plague Krookodile, but their low Base Power make them poor choices to warrant any viable use. The two aforementioned elemental fangs can be very easy to switch into as well, with the large amount of Steel- and Ground-types in the UU metagame.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Hitmontop, Heracross, Gligar, and bulky Water-type Pokemon such as Swampert and Milotic are the best checks to Krookodile available in the UU tier. All of them take low damage from its four attacks (although Hitmontop and Heracross will not want to be taking an Aerial Ace) and most of them threaten Krookodile with a STAB move. Sableye can use its Prankster ability to move before Krookodile and render it useless with Will-O-Wisp. Faster Choice Scarf users such as Darmanitan or Raikou outspeed and threaten back with Superpower and Hidden Power Ice or Aura Sphere, respectively. Sharpedo has the ability to raise its Speed with Speed Boost, outspeeding Krookodile after a single boost, and threaten back with Waterfall or Surf. Priority moves such as Aqua Jet and Mach Punch also threaten to KO Krookodile, making Azumaril and offensive variants of Hitmontop decent checks, too.</p>

[Unreleased]

<p>Because Krookodile's defences aren't capable of stomaching most critical hits, its hidden ability of Anger Point is not recommended. The ability also relies on a 6.25% chance in order to activate, leaving it outclassed by Moxie, which activates immediately upon knocking an opponent out.</p>

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Don't add a Choice Band set just yet. I have my doubts anyone has even used it and I don't want you to do the work just to make you remove it later.

I'm checking around to see if there's any sets, other than Scarf, that are actually analysis worthy. Remember hat Heracross now has Moxie, so many of Krook's niches have disappeared.

Don't add a Choice Band set just yet. I have my doubts anyone has even used it and I don't want you to do the work just to make you remove it later.

I'm checking around to see if there's any sets, other than Scarf, that are actually analysis worthy. Remember hat Heracross now has Moxie, so many of Krook's niches have disappeared.
Speaking of Heracross, I should probably add it to the checks list, and make mention that it's really taking a lot away from Krook (y?/n?). It doesn't take much from really anything but Stone Edge.

I've never used Krookodile in UU, only RU, but while he was available the latest rage before he moved up was a Life Orb set, with the same moves as the Scarf set (obviously, he can't do anything esle). Idea was to gain an Attack boost by Pursuiting stuff like Rotom (Chandelure) and then mowing through the opponent with boosted Attack. My only concern is that Krookodile was in a great Speed tier in RU, whereas the same unfortunately cannot be said for UU. Might be worth looking into though.

I would definitely mention Aerial Ace at least in AC, as it can work wonders if your team has problems with Heracross. Also agreeing that a CB set shouldn't necessarily be added since krook's niche is cleaning with moxie (for the most part) which is a lot harder without the speed boost, and there are better alternatives for simply hitting hard.

Not sure about bulk up since I think it might work, but in practice it's probably too hard to set up. I'll probably use it a bit soon to see how it does in this meta.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah... Krookodile's other sets aren't looking that good. Bulk up is definitely getting tossed because even if you do manage to set up (and there are very few Pokemon in UU that you can even set up on) you're not going to sweep because of Krookodile's middling speed. CB seems usable, but I don't think it accomplishes anything in particular (other than being a better Cofagrigus counter)

Choice Scarf is still decent because of its edgequake combo, ability to revenge most of UU (especially the electrics) & moxie. Also as much as it pains me to say it, Jolly should be the primary nature because EVERYONE is using scarf hera and they're almost always jolly. It's always useful to finish it off when they've been weakened.

I've never used Krookodile in UU, only RU, but while he was available the latest rage before he moved up was a Life Orb set, with the same moves as the Scarf set (obviously, he can't do anything esle). Idea was to gain an Attack boost by Pursuiting stuff like Rotom (Chandelure) and then mowing through the opponent with boosted Attack. My only concern is that Krookodile was in a great Speed tier in RU, whereas the same unfortunately cannot be said for UU. Might be worth looking into though.
I'll look into this, but from what I've gathered so far, yeah, it's too slow to make itself much of a threat, much like the Bulk Up set. Although, this one doesn't require a turn to set up, so yeah. I'll definitely consider it.

I would definitely mention Aerial Ace at least in AC, as it can work wonders if your team has problems with Heracross. Also agreeing that a CB set shouldn't necessarily be added since krook's niche is cleaning with moxie (for the most part) which is a lot harder without the speed boost, and there are better alternatives for simply hitting hard.

Not sure about bulk up since I think it might work, but in practice it's probably too hard to set up. I'll probably use it a bit soon to see how it does in this meta.
I'll mention Aerial Ace. To be honest, I didn't even notice it when I looked at it's available moves at Serebii. It;s Krookodile's best bet against Heracross, as it's an OHKO, unboosted or not.

Yeah... Krookodile's other sets aren't looking that good. Bulk up is definitely getting tossed because even if you do manage to set up (and there are very few Pokemon in UU that you can even set up on) you're not going to sweep because of Krookodile's middling speed. CB seems usable, but I don't think it accomplishes anything in particular (other than being a better Cofagrigus counter)

Choice Scarf is still decent because of its edgequake combo, ability to revenge most of UU (especially the electrics) & moxie. Also as much as it pains me to say it, Jolly should be the primary nature because EVERYONE is using scarf hera and they're almost always jolly. It's always useful to finish it off when they've been weakened.
I'll put jolly as the primary nature then. I think Adamant ended up there subconsciously simply because it started with an 'a'. My bad ^^'

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Emphasize how Heracross gives it very stiff competition for a team slot now that it has Moxie.

QC Approved 2/3

Thanks for the stamp.

I am still new at this, so I'm not quite sure if I should take it from point form into full sentences now. I'm assuming I should, right?

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Amateur check.

[Overview]

<p>Not a lot changed in regards to Krookodile with the transition to Black and White W2. One of the few changes includes the arrival of new coverage moves in Superpower and Aqua Tail, giving it better coverage options against the newcomer Scrafty and old staples of UU in Snorlax and Porygon2. Unfortunately, Krookodile recieeived a new nemesis in the transition;: Moxie Heracross. Because of this new addition, Krookodile's primeKrookodile has always had a niche of revenge killing while accumulating Attack boosts; because of this new addition to the metagame, it now receives stiffer competition from a stronger and generally bulkier Pokemon. THowever, thanks to its unique typing and ability to use a Choice Scarf howevereffectively, it remains in the UU tier as a solid late-game cleaner and revenge killer.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With a decent base 92 Speed stat and a solid base 117 Attack stat, Krookodile makeis a great user of the Choice Scarf user, allowing it to top out at 466 Speed with a jolly nature. This allows it to outspeed every unboosted Pokemon in the tier, as well as everything up to +1 base 80 Speed Pokemon. Its ability Moxie also allows it to rack up aAttack boosts as it sweepskills Pokemon, turning it into a very fast and hard-hitting sweeper.</p>

<p>Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon in the tier for heavy damage such as (examples). However, due to the number of Ground immunities throughout the tier, becoming locked into Earthquake can hamper a potential sweep and force Krookodile out. Crunch gains decent coverage alongside Earthquake, hitting a number of the Psychic and Ghost-Type Pokemon in the tier such as (examples), many of which have a Groundn immunity to Ground-type attacks. Stone Edge completes the EdgeQuake coverage, hitting the various Flying- and Ice-Ttypes Pokemon in the tier hard.</p>

<p>
The last moveslot is between Pursuit or Superpower. Pursuit can be used to trap Psychic- and Ghost-Ttype Pokemon such as (examples), opening holes for Krookodile's team. However, Superpower is Krookodile's best move against Pokemon such as Scrafty and Snorlax, which can also punch holes for the remainder of Krookodile's team.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An aAdamant nature can be used over a jJolly nature, allowing it to hit its competition harder, but considerably slows Krookodile down, dropping its Speed to 425, leaving it outsped by +1 base 80 Speed Pokemon such as (examples). Aerial Ace can also be used in the fourth slot, as it removes all variants of Heracross from the field, and does decent damage against allother Fighting-types in generalsuch as (examples).</p>

<p>Because Krookodile can easily force switches, entry hazards support is generally appreciated. The excessive damagedamage taken upon switching in allows for Krookodile to pick off weakened threats while unboosted and not worry about taking damage in order to gain a Moxie boost. UHazard users that work well alongside Krookodile include, but are not limited too, Empoleon and Froslass, as each can handle a specific type weakness of Krookodile's. Much like other Choice Pokemon,item users Krookodile appreciates having a spinner such as Hitmontop or Claydol to back it up, as despite its resistance to Stealth Rock, the damage adds up, leaving Krookodile's already slim defences weaker. Faster Choice Scarf Pokemonusers such Darmanitan pose as a threat to Krookodile, as a super effective hit, STAB or noteven without STAB, tends to easily finish Krookodile off. Bulky sweepersPokemon such as Swampert also pose a threat, as they take laudghable damage from all of Krookodile's attacks, and can threaten back with strong STAB or coverage moves.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Rock Slide is an acceptable choice over Stone Edge if the lower accuracy is unfavourable, but it will lead Krookodile to lose out on a few unboosted revenge KO's. Thunder Fang and Ice Fang do supply decent coverage, denting the Water and Grass-types that plague Krookodile, but their low bBase pPower make them poor choices to warrant any viable use. The two fangs can be very easy to switch into as well, with the large amount of Steel- and Ground-Ttypes available to the UU tierin the UU metagame.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Hitmontop, Heracross, Gligar and bulky Water-type Pokemon such as Swampert and Milotic are the best checks to Krookodile available in the UU tier. All of whichthem take low damage from its four attacks (although Hitmontop and Heracross will not want to be taking an Aerial Ace) and generally threaten back in one way or another most of them threaten Krookodile with a STAB move. Sableye can use its Prankster ability to move before Krookodile and render the Intimidation Pokemonit useless with Will-O-Wisp. Faster Choice PokemonScarf users such as Darmanitan or Raikou outspeed and threaten back with (tell the super effective moves), respectively. Sharpedo has the ability to raise its Speed with Speed Boost, outspeeding Krookodile after a single boost, and threaten back with Waterfall or Surf. Priority moves in Aqua Jet and Mach Punch also threaten to KO Krookodile, making Azumaril and offensive variants of Hitmontop decent checks too.</p>

[Unreleased]

<p>Because Krookodile's defences aren't capable of stomaching most critical hits, its hidden ability of Anger Point is not recommended. The ability also relies on a 6.25% chance in order to activate, leaving it outclassed by Moxie, which activates immediately upon knocking an opponent out.</p>
[Overview]

<p>Not a lot changed in regards to Krookodile with the transition to BW2. One of the few changes includes the arrival of new coverage moves in Superpower and Aqua Tail, giving it better coverage options against the newcomer Scrafty and old staples of UU in Snorlax and Porygon2. Unfortunately, Krookodile received a new nemesis in the transition: Moxie Heracross. Krookodile has always had a niche of revenge killing while accumulating Attack boosts; because of this new addition to the metagame, it now receives stiffer competition from a stronger and bulkier Pokemon. However, thanks to its unique typing and ability to use a Choice Scarf effectively, it remains in the UU tier as a solid late-game cleaner and revenge killer.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With a decent base 92 Speed stat and a solid base 117 Attack stat, Krookodile is a great Choice Scarf user, allowing it to outspeed every unboosted Pokemon in the tier, as well as +1 base 80 Speed Pokemon. Its ability Moxie also allows it to rack up Attack boosts as it kills Pokemon, turning it into a very fast and hard-hitting sweeper.</p>

<p>Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon in the tier for heavy damage such as (examples). However, due to the number of Ground immunities throughout the tier, becoming locked into Earthquake can hamper a potential sweep and force Krookodile out. Crunch gains decent coverage alongside Earthquake, hitting a number of the Psychic and Ghost-Type Pokemon in the tier such as (examples), many of which have an immunity to Ground-type attacks. Stone Edge completes the EdgeQuake coverage, hitting the various Flying- and Ice-type Pokemon in the tier hard. The last moveslot is between Pursuit or Superpower. Pursuit can be used to trap Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokemon such as (examples), opening holes for Krookodile's team. However, Superpower is Krookodile's best move against Pokemon such as Scrafty and Snorlax, which can also punch holes for the remainder of Krookodile's team.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An Adamant nature can be used over a Jolly nature, allowing it to hit its competition harder, but considerably slows Krookodile down, leaving it outsped by +1 base 80 Speed Pokemon such as (examples). Aerial Ace can also be used in the fourth slot, as it removes all variants of Heracross from the field, and does decent damage against other Fighting-types such as (examples).</p>

<p>Because Krookodile can easily force switches, entry hazard support is generally appreciated. The damage taken upon switching in allows for Krookodile to pick off weakened threats while unboosted and not worry about taking damage in order to gain a Moxie boost. Hazard users that work well alongside Krookodile include Empoleon and Froslass, as each can handle a specific type weakness of Krookodile's. Much like other Choice item users Krookodile appreciates having a spinner such as Hitmontop or Claydol to back it up, as despite its resistance to Stealth Rock, the damage adds up, leaving Krookodile's already slim defences weaker. Faster Choice Scarf users such Darmanitan pose a threat to Krookodile, as a super effective hit, even without STAB, tends to easily finish Krookodile off. Bulky Pokemon such as Swampert also pose a threat, as they take laughable damage from all of Krookodile's attacks, and can threaten back with strong STAB or coverage moves.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Rock Slide is an acceptable choice over Stone Edge if the lower accuracy is unfavorable, but it will lead Krookodile to lose out on a few unboosted revenge KO's. Thunder Fang and Ice Fang do supply decent coverage, denting the Water and Grass-types that plague Krookodile, but their low Base Power make them poor choices to warrant any viable use. The two fangs can be very easy to switch into as well, with the large amount of Steel- and Ground-types in the UU metagame.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Hitmontop, Heracross, Gligar and bulky Water-type Pokemon such as Swampert and Milotic are the best checks to Krookodile available in the UU tier. All of them take low damage from its four attacks (although Hitmontop and Heracross will not want to be taking an Aerial Ace) and most of them threaten Krookodile with a STAB move. Sableye can use its Prankster ability to move before Krookodile and render it useless with Will-O-Wisp. Faster Choice Scarf users such as Darmanitan or Raikou outspeed and threaten back with (tell the super effective moves), respectively. Sharpedo has the ability to raise its Speed with Speed Boost, outspeeding Krookodile after a single boost, and threaten back with Waterfall or Surf. Priority moves in Aqua Jet and Mach Punch also threaten to KO Krookodile, making Azumaril and offensive variants of Hitmontop decent checks too.</p>

[Unreleased]

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[Overview]

<p>Not a lot changed in regards to Krookodile with the transition to BW2. One of the few changes includes the arrival of new coverage moves in Superpower and Aqua Tail, giving it better coverage options against the newcomer, Scrafty, and old staples of UU insuch as Snorlax and Porygon2. Unfortunately, Krookodile received a new nemesis in the transition: Moxie Heracross. Krookodile has always had a niche of revenge killing while accumulating Attack boosts; because of this new addition to the metagame, it now receives stiffer competition from a stronger and bulkier Pokemon. However, thanks to its unique typing and ability to use a Choice Scarf effectively, it remains in the UU tier as a solid late-game cleaner and revenge killer.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With a decent base 92 Speed stat and a solid base 117 Attack stat, Krookodile is a great Choice Scarf user, allowing it to outspeed every unboosted Pokemon in the tier, as well as +1 base 85 Speed Pokemon. Its ability, Moxie, also allows it to rack up Attack boosts as it kills Pokemon, turning it into a very fast and hard-hitting sweeper.</p>

<p>Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon in the tier for heavy damage such as Chandelure and Cobalion. However, due to the number of Ground immunities throughout the tier, becoming locked into Earthquake can hamper a potential sweep and force Krookodile out. Crunch gains decent coverage alongside Earthquake, hitting a number of the Psychic- and Ghost-Type Pokemon in the tier such as Claydol or Mismagius, many of which have an immunity to Ground-type attacks. Stone Edge completes the EdgeQuake coverage, hitting the various Flying- and Ice-type Pokemon in the tier hard. The last moveslot is between Pursuit or Superpower. Pursuit can be used to trap Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokemon such as Azelf or Xatu, opening holes for Krookodile's team. H; however, Superpower is Krookodile's best move against Pokemon such as Scrafty and Snorlax, which can also punch holes for the remainder of Krookodile's team.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An Adamant nature can be used over a Jolly nature, allowing it to hit its competition harder, but considerably slows Krookodile down, leaving it outsped by +1 base 85 Speed Pokemon such as Dragon Dance Kingdra. Aerial Ace can also be used in the fourth slot, as it removes all variants of Heracross from the field, and does decent damage against other Fighting-types such as Mienshao or Machamp.</p>

<p>Because Krookodile can easily force switches, entry hazard support is generally appreciated. The damage taken upon switching in allows for Krookodile to pick off weakened threats while unboosted and not worry about taking damage in order to gain a Moxie boost. Hazard users that work well alongside Krookodile include Empoleon and Froslass, as each can handle a specific type weakness of Krookodile's. Much like other Choice item users, Krookodile appreciates having a spinner such as Hitmontop or Claydol to back it up, as despite its resistance to Stealth Rock, the damage adds up, leaving Krookodile's already slim defences weaker. Faster Choice Scarf users such as Darmanitan pose a threat to Krookodile, as a super effective hit, even without STAB, tends to easily finish Krookodile off. Bulky Pokemon such as Swampert also pose a threat, as they take laughable damage from all of Krookodile's attacks, and can threaten back with strong STAB or coverage moves.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Rock Slide is an acceptable choice over Stone Edge if the lower accuracy is unfavorable, but it will lead Krookodile to lose out on a few unboosted revenge KO's. Thunder Fang and Ice Fang do supply decent coverage, denting the Water- and Grass-types that plague Krookodile, but their low Base Power make them poor choices to warrant any viable use. The two aforementioned elemental fangs can be very easy to switch into as well, with the large amount of Steel- and Ground-types in the UU metagame.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Hitmontop, Heracross, Gligar, and bulky Water-type Pokemon such as Swampert and Milotic are the best checks to Krookodile available in the UU tier. All of them take low damage from its four attacks (although Hitmontop and Heracross will not want to be taking an Aerial Ace) and most of them threaten Krookodile with a STAB move. Sableye can use its Prankster ability to move before Krookodile and render it useless with Will-O-Wisp. Faster Choice Scarf users such as Darmanitan or Raikou outspeed and threaten back with Superpower and Hidden Power Ice or Aura Sphere, respectively. Sharpedo has the ability to raise its Speed with Speed Boost, outspeeding Krookodile after a single boost, and threaten back with Waterfall or Surf. Priority moves insuch as Aqua Jet and Mach Punch also threaten to KO Krookodile, making Azumaril and offensive variants of Hitmontop decent checks, too.</p>

[Unreleased]

Stamping Redew, with one nitpick. Second paragraph, first sentence of set comments:

Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon in the tier, such as Chandelure and Cobalion, for heavy damage such as Chandelure and Cobalion.

Other than that, nice check, Redew, and good work, Pokemazter ^.^
[gp]2/2[/gp]

Stamping Redew, with one nitpick. Second paragraph, first sentence of set comments:

Earthquake is Krookodile's strongest STAB move, nailing many Pokemon in the tier, such as Chandelure and Cobalion, for heavy damage such as Chandelure and Cobalion.

Other than that, nice check, Redew, and good work, Pokemazter ^.^
[gp]2/2[/gp]
Thank. God. This. Is. Done.

I'll edit the check in (wasn't sure whether or not to simply because like 6 words were changed l0l)

Thanks for the stamp Jellicent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)