"Sunny-Room"

The Team

Here I show you my "Sunny-Room Team" as I like to call it.

First of all I wanted to create a simple Trick Room Team but the effect of weather seemed to be a very nice addition.

I also have to tell that this team is still in its very early building but I decided to share it because I still got alot of succes with it on PO // PS.

Some Movesets are Smogon, some are selfmade.

I'also add a threatlist from time to time!

THE SUMMONER

The Summoner. (Ninetales) (M) @ Iron Ball
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Ninetales obviously summons Sunny Day.
While its nature and hold item may seem weired - both have its use.
Quiet nature with 2 Spd IVs + Iron Ball to be as slow as possible & for 70 BP HP Ice. To be slower as every other weather starter also is not bad! Cuz when you decide to lead with Ninetales you will allways have your own weather summoned first.
Flamethrower over Fireblast cuz the misses of FB cost me to much...
Solar Beam over Energy Ball for sheer power.
W-O-W is mainly there to cripple other Mon's - mainly physical attackers who otherwise would hurt Tales badly!
HP Ice for all the dragons and flying types out there.

Mr. V-CREATE

Mr. V-Create. (Victini) @ Iron Ball
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Zen Headbutt / Brick Break
- Trick Room
So here's the Victini @ Iron Ball again cuz even with Brave nature and 0 Spd IV's its still fast - V-create's 180 BP + STAB + SUN is just an overkill, even if resisted. Fusion Bolt is mainly there for Gyarados or other waters (who still take a fuck-ton of dmg from v-create under the sun).
Zen Headbutt can be your secondary stab, Brick Break for Heatran who otherwise would take your other hits all day.
Trick Room is its support move of choice.

THE BULLDOZER

The Bulldozer. (Conkeldurr) (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
- Hammer Arm
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Facade
As its Nickname tells, he's the bulldozer of this team, with Guts aktivted he tears through weakened teams under Trick Room.
Hammer Arm is its main stab attack, lowering its speed after each hit to make it even faster in TR. Drain Punch as its second stab to regain health taken away from F.Orb.
Ice Punch for dragons, Gliscor, Landorus and others who would otherwise wall him.
Facade to take on other mons who resist its other attacks.

THE MIGHTY BELL

The Mighty Bell. (Bronzong) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake / Stealth Rocks
- Hypnosis
Another Trick Room supporter + damage dealer.
Gyro Ball does heavy damage on anything fast, even if resisted.
EQ to hit Mon's like Heatran who would otherwise laught at GB or you can use SR but I really did not missed them in this team...
Hypnosis is a nice Support move, putting something to sleep and maybe leaving it the rest of the battle useless.
Only use Life Orb when using EQ over SR!

THE UNTOUCHABLE

The Untouchable. (Reuniclus) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
Reuniclus is mainly my special sweeper on this team with Trick Room support as well.
Psyshock over Psychic to hit S.Def Walls like Blissey harder.
Shadowball for all other psychic and ghost types out there.
Focus Blast is there to hit Steels like Ferror, Forretress, Heatran and friends...

THE VIRUS

The Virus. (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
- Trick Room
- Recover / Tri-Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Proygon-2, main tank on this team, he can take on alot of hits with Eviolite, restore lost health with Recover and support the team with Trick Room.
Ice Beam + T-Bolt for BoltBeam Combo.
I choose Download as its Traid because an extra S.Atk boost is allways good to have. But you can use Trace if worry about Heatran, Jolteon, Thunderus-T, Chandelure and friends to much...
You can also replace Recover for Tri-Attack if you dont mind recovery...

If you have any improvement's to this team, please let me know!!!
Also if you test play this team, I would be thankfull to let me know threats and why they are hard to handle or do alot of damage to this team!!!

Also this team is importable!!!:
- Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Ice]

- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Brick Break
- Trick Room

- Hammer Arm
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Facade

The Mighty Bell. (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis

- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Trait: Download
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

"The Sunny-Room" say's
:

"GOOD BYE! - And thanks for rating + maybe testing!"

BIG EDIT!!!: TEAM WAS "UPDATED"!!! CHANGED SOME MOVESETS + MOVES TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE ITS PROBLEMS WITH SOME THREATS BETTER:

- Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Rock]

- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Brick Break
- Trick Room

- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch

The Mighty Bell. (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis

- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Trick Room
- Recover

Reserved for a Threatlist! :nerd:

Chansey // Blissey, it can become a big problem if Conk & Victini are both gone.
CB-Haxorus, CB-Dragonite, +2 Priority Attackers if TR is NOT up and the team is weakend!
Magnezone (sub, chargebeam, HP fire, t-bolt; when behind a sub)
Sub-Punching Breelom (Spore, Sub, FP, SB)

Hey, lovin' the team! I would like to know if you have any problems with opposing fire attacks, as in the sun, can do heaps to your team, and since you only have 2 dedicated walls (bronzong and p2?) you won't be able to stop threats like infernape, volcarona, heatran and darmanitan. also, after a dragon dance/sword dance, haxorus rips through your team with ease and now has fire punch to demolish bronzong.I would recommend you to put more defencive evs on bronzong and P2 so they can tank more hits. I also like how you used iron ball to make you abuse TR more. Really smart idea.

I noticed that your team relys on TR too much, and as soon as those 5 turns wear off, the opponent will then be able to take out your team, one by one. Maybe make the team less reliable on trick room? thats just my opinion. Thats all i have to say, have fun laddering with the team.

I can see that your team is ruthlessly dedicated to TR. This is a good and a bad thing. Despite being at home in it's own element, you should always be prepared to have a win condition when you are in an unfamiliar element. What I am saying is, you need something FAST so that when a powerful sweeper has you on your back legs, you can fight back. At the moment, as Glory Blaze hinted at, a Volcarona can use your own sun to majorly bring the pain. To this end, I recommend a Scarf Terrakion, which has the 108 speed tier to beat out a +1 Volcarona. It also helps against Chansey/Blissey that you referred to in your threat list. Here's a pretty sweet set that I use:

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature; Justified
252 atk, 252 spd, 4 hp
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Close Combat
-X-Scissor
-Toxic

Toxic is the real kicker of this set, as Slowbro normally walls a Terrakion, but on a predicted switch you can say NO BRO and poison him. Rock Slide would be over stone edge for the power/accuracy debate. X-Scissor is for Celebi.

Also, I would suggest that your Ninetales replaces SolarBeam with Sunny Day. After all, otherwise a Tyranitar/Politoed/Hippo can switch back in at a later time and reverse the weather. Additionally, I see the merits of iron ball on Ninetales, but you should realize that by being slower than Hippowdon and Tyranitar, you cannot Will-O-Wisp them before they euthanize you with STAB EQ or Stone Edge. It's a trade-off, just something to consider.

Very nice team. I have used Conkeldurr with Trick room support as well and I agree its a real Monster in there. I would suggest replacing Facade with Thunder Punch, as it combines very well with Ice Punch and hits stuff like Skarmory and Slowbro for SE damage, as well switching either Hammer Arm or Drain Punch for Mach Punch as it will allow Conkeldurr to still pose a threat once Trick Room ends.

Hey, lovin' the team! I would like to know if you have any problems with opposing fire attacks, as in the sun, can do heaps to your team, and since you only have 2 dedicated walls (bronzong and p2?) you won't be able to stop threats like infernape, volcarona, heatran and darmanitan. also, after a dragon dance/sword dance, haxorus rips through your team with ease and now has fire punch to demolish bronzong.I would recommend you to put more defencive evs on bronzong and P2 so they can tank more hits. I also like how you used iron ball to make you abuse TR more. Really smart idea.

I noticed that your team relys on TR too much, and as soon as those 5 turns wear off, the opponent will then be able to take out your team, one by one. Maybe make the team less reliable on trick room? thats just my opinion. Thats all i have to say, have fun laddering with the team.
The listed Mon's still did not gave me trouble yet... but when I think about it, you are maybe right... this team really relys much on TR. I also thought about adding dual screen or wish support to this team... I have to test this...
But thank you very much for rating and helping! :)))
Ahhh I forgott to answere one thing, for now I did not had problems with fire attacks comming from my opponent.

Very nice team. I have used Conkeldurr with Trick room support as well and I agree its a real Monster in there. I would suggest replacing Facade with Thunder Punch, as it combines very well with Ice Punch and hits stuff like Skarmory and Slowbro for SE damage, as well switching either Hammer Arm or Drain Punch for Mach Punch as it will allow Conkeldurr to still pose a threat once Trick Room ends.
Thank you very much for rating and helping!
I aggree with you that t-punch would be a nice option over facade and adding mach punch wouln't be bad as well cuz I just realized that this team is kind of weak to boosted priority! I' also try to replace hammer arm for mach punch.

I can see that your team is ruthlessly dedicated to TR. This is a good and a bad thing. Despite being at home in it's own element, you should always be prepared to have a win condition when you are in an unfamiliar element. What I am saying is, you need something FAST so that when a powerful sweeper has you on your back legs, you can fight back. At the moment, as Glory Blaze hinted at, a Volcarona can use your own sun to majorly bring the pain. To this end, I recommend a Scarf Terrakion, which has the 108 speed tier to beat out a +1 Volcarona. It also helps against Chansey/Blissey that you referred to in your threat list. Here's a pretty sweet set that I use:

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature; Justified
252 atk, 252 spd, 4 hp
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Close Combat
-X-Scissor
-Toxic

Toxic is the real kicker of this set, as Slowbro normally walls a Terrakion, but on a predicted switch you can say NO BRO and poison him. Rock Slide would be over stone edge for the power/accuracy debate. X-Scissor is for Celebi.

Also, I would suggest that your Ninetales replaces SolarBeam with Sunny Day. After all, otherwise a Tyranitar/Politoed/Hippo can switch back in at a later time and reverse the weather. Additionally, I see the merits of iron ball on Ninetales, but you should realize that by being slower than Hippowdon and Tyranitar, you cannot Will-O-Wisp them before they euthanize you with STAB EQ or Stone Edge. It's a trade-off, just something to consider.
I aggree that I had a few situation where a scarfed powerhouse like terrakion would have helped me! but who to replace for it?
Iron Ball on Ninetales did really well for me atm... cuz most of the times I lead with Zong, use TR - Hypnosis - SR... maybe switching to Tales for weather.
Really thank you for rating and helping me! =)

Hello, I really love this team. Congrats

First of all, as someone above already mentioned you are very vulnerable after the TR wares off. I would suggest using bronzong and p2 as pure walls. They can still damage severely while they can take hits way better than before (their purpose is already being a wall/tank). You should remove the attack evs from bronzong and give him the def ones. That will solve you the problem against CB Haxorus and the other offensive threats you mentioned above. And giving sp.def evs to your p2 will solve the problem against volcarona if you give him thunder wave instead of ice beam or thunderbolt, because you can just TR and then T-wave = problem solved.

Summary:
-Def evs on bronzong
-Sp.Def evs on p2
-Thunder wave on p2 instead of Ice beam/t-bolt

Hope i helped!

Hello, I really love this team. Congrats

First of all, as someone above already mentioned you are very vulnerable after the TR wares off. I would suggest using bronzong and p2 as pure walls. They can still damage severely while they can take hits way better than before (their purpose is already being a wall/tank). You should remove the attack evs from bronzong and give him the def ones. That will solve you the problem against CB Haxorus and the other offensive threats you mentioned above. And giving sp.def evs to your p2 will solve the problem against volcarona if you give him thunder wave instead of ice beam or thunderbolt, because you can just TR and then T-wave = problem solved.

Summary:
-Def evs on bronzong
-Sp.Def evs on p2
-Thunder wave on p2 instead of Ice beam/t-bolt

Hope i helped!
At the moment im testing all tipps and helps that were told me on PO and their work wonders! I still made p2 more defensive and I aggree that t-wave could be helpfull, but it also could give me a kind of disadvantage but I'll try!
Bronzong was one of my best answere's against dragons at +1/+1 (DD) cuz gyro ball killed them after sr dmg. But I also will try a more s.defensive p2 with t-wave and the defensive Zong!
Thx for helping and rating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)