5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Hey guys .um im trying to get a dreamworld shiny female pokemon by breeding.but all i get is male for 50% female pokemon.i have ticked all three keypresses.does the chance of getting females reduce when breeding DW pokemon or do i need to search further more.?thx
EDIT: nvm i just accidently set the gender to "male (male 50% female 50%)".i thought it was just gender ratio. my bad .

thx

Hi everyone, I'm having some problems with BW2 Breeding.
I try to RNG an egg with the regular breeding (not international) without ditto and with an everstone to the female parent.
The problem is that I'm don't having the right spread and the right PID, also if the seed and the PIDFrame are right.
Is there a particular method for breed in BW2? Is it different from the old one?
Thanks for any answer :)

PS: I'm RNGing on desmume 0.9.8, on black 2 and with RNG Reporter 9.96 alpha 15.

RNG breeding in B2W2 is not possible because of some changes that Gamefreak made in their breeding code. Stick to BW for breeding.
Ok, thank you for the fast answer.

I have another problem, this time while abusing a wild pokemon:

The reporter gives me a shiny PID, with synched nature and an encounter slot, but when I hit this PID the slot is wrong, and the pokè isn't shiny, but the nature is synched. If I try to hit the PID immediately before my target one, the pokè is shiny and the slot is right but the nature doesn't synchs. Why it happens? I'm doing something wrong?

Hey, so I am having a problem with obtaining a wondercard pokemon. I want to get one on frame 53, and I start at frame 48 (checked it, and it does give me the one listed). I do 5 chatters with chatot to advance the frame, but when I pick up the pokemon, I can't find it anywhere on the output list. When I only do 4 chatters, I get the one listed just before the pokemon I want. So question is, can there be "holes" where a pokemon is listed? Like say, it is listed but not actually obtainable?

Hey, so I am having a problem with obtaining a wondercard pokemon. I want to get one on frame 53, and I start at frame 48 (checked it, and it does give me the one listed). I do 5 chatters with chatot to advance the frame, but when I pick up the pokemon, I can't find it anywhere on the output list. When I only do 4 chatters, I get the one listed just before the pokemon I want. So question is, can there be "holes" where a pokemon is listed? Like say, it is listed but not actually obtainable?
... As far as I know, no. The most I can say is timer0 happened to be off when you did 5 advances, and it's an unfortunate coincidence, try again.

... As far as I know, no. The most I can say is timer0 happened to be off when you did 5 advances, and it's an unfortunate coincidence, try again.
Well, I tried again to get the one I wanted, but ended up with the exact same one that was wrong. Does that mean I have to search for a different seed, or just keep trying until I get lucky?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, thank you for the fast answer.

I have another problem, this time while abusing a wild pokemon:

The reporter gives me a shiny PID, with synched nature and an encounter slot, but when I hit this PID the slot is wrong, and the pokè isn't shiny, but the nature is synched. If I try to hit the PID immediately before my target one, the pokè is shiny and the slot is right but the nature doesn't synchs. Why it happens? I'm doing something wrong?
Are you certain you have it set to the right encounter type?
Well, I tried again to get the one I wanted, but ended up with the exact same one that was wrong. Does that mean I have to search for a different seed, or just keep trying until I get lucky?
Use the Adjacent Seeds tool to see if it matches any nearby Timer0 values.

Right now, I am trying to RNG for a shiny beldum. I am using an adamant beldum with everstone with an international ditto. I found the shiny frame that I want, however when I hatched the egg, everything was correct but the beldum wasn't shiny. Did I miss something?

I just tried doing the breeding without the everstone involved (also gettting a new seed to look for now that the nature wasn't being passed). I got the pokemon just one frame after the one I wanted, but it wasn't shiny. The frame I wanted and the frame I got are both shiny frames, but it wasn't shiny. I am sure that I am using a Japanese ditto. Any thoughts?

Right now, I am trying to RNG for a shiny beldum. I am using an adamant beldum with everstone with an international ditto. I found the shiny frame that I want, however when I hatched the egg, everything was correct but the beldum wasn't shiny. Did I miss something?

I just tried doing the breeding without the everstone involved (also gettting a new seed to look for now that the nature wasn't being passed). I got the pokemon just one frame after the one I wanted, but it wasn't shiny. The frame I wanted and the frame I got are both shiny frames, but it wasn't shiny. I am sure that I am using a Japanese ditto. Any thoughts?
i suppose you are rnging on BW breeding and not BW2.and a screen shot would be much helpful.also did you check the box "international parent" when finding the seed.

Hey i'm new to RNG here and i've learnt the basic of RNGing. But i'm having trouble RNGing a shiny pokemon with the correct IV. I have my SID, i am able to hit the frame i want, but it appears that it will either be shiny or the correct IV. I'm using time finder to search for the shiny frame with the right IV and when i found it i copied the seed over to Seed (Hex) in the main RNG Reporter window and found my initial frame. But when i proceed in game, i am only able to get the shiny pokemon but not the desired IVs. Am i doing Something wrong here?

Game : Pokemon Black (English)
Console : DSL
RNG : RNG Reporter
Pokemon : Shiny Kyurem, Hidden power Fire

Can anyone help me out?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey i'm new to RNG here and i've learnt the basic of RNGing. But i'm having trouble RNGing a shiny pokemon with the correct IV. I have my SID, i am able to hit the frame i want, but it appears that it will either be shiny or the correct IV. I'm using time finder to search for the shiny frame with the right IV and when i found it i copied the seed over to Seed (Hex) in the main RNG Reporter window and found my initial frame. But when i proceed in game, i am only able to get the shiny pokemon but not the desired IVs. Am i doing Something wrong here?

Game : Pokemon Black (English)
Console : DSL
RNG : RNG Reporter
Pokemon : Shiny Kyurem, Hidden power Fire

Can anyone help me out?
Can you post a screenshot of what your Time Finder search looks like?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Is the IV frame greater than one? If that's so then you need to advance it by walking 128 steps, the advances done will match the number of pokemon in your party. However, doing so will also advance the PID frames, one by every step and turn that you take iirc

Is the IV frame greater than one? If that's so then you need to advance it by walking 128 steps, the advances done will match the number of pokemon in your party. However, doing so will also advance the PID frames, one by every step and turn that you take iirc
Yes it is. My target frame is 49 and i've calculated the initial frame to be 47. I am advancing the frame by 2 with Chatots.

RNG Reporter Version: 9.95
Game Version: Pokemon Black (U) through a Flash Cart (M3DS)
System: DS Original
I'm simply having trouble with calibration. I'm trying to set up Standard Abuse with the Parameter Finder but it's simply not working. I tried following the On-Site guide but didn't get any results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)