Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping my battle versus EspyOwner to accept Lord Jesseus' challenge.

Switch = OK
Abilities = All
LC mons
And yeah, 4v4 and ASB arena will be fine.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
19:47 orcinus guys: i'm dropping all my doubles matches
19:47 orcinus anyone interested in reffing?
19:49 IAR We found it!
19:49 IAR A chink
19:49 IAR Orcinus is...
19:49 IAR ...Human!

If I'm reffing one of your doubles matchs, know that I've always hated reffing doubles and I hate myself. But yeah, can't keep up with this plus a college level course plus life. So post your battle here and good luck finding a subref!

EDIT: why does that sound like a racial slur all of a sudden

Actually screw this. I'm going to ref until I hit DQ on my matches. May be a bit slow for the next...3 weeks but i should still be able to do 3 day reffings

Dummy007 I challenge you!
3v3 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recovery/5 chill
2 subs per mon
Items = On

Abilities, switch and arena are up to Dummy!

All abilities
Switch = OK, why not
Arena: Anera Etiloive
Notice that that spells "Eviolite Arena" backwards. Well, that's what the arena is! All NFEs have an Eviolite effect applied to their Atk and SpA instead of their Def and SpD. No other effects/restrictions.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Destiny Warrior to a Triples match!

5v5 Triples (or 4/6 if you prefer)
2 Day DQ
Training Items
2 Subs
2 recs/5 Chills

ASB Arena or acceptors choice

~~~

Challenging Objection to a Doubles match!

4v4 Doubles (or 5/6 if you prefer)
2 Day DQ
Training Items
2 Subs
2 recs/5 Chills

ASB Arena or acceptors choice
I'll accept, and make it 6v6 Triples.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging: SimonSays.

4v4 Babysitter Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
2 Subs

Arena:
The Bell Tower said:

That Bell Tower from the anime. The arena lacks a water source, but otherwise all moves are permitted, and can be performed without the destruction of the arena (even seismic attacks, you daredevils). The arena forces Darmanitan into Zen Mode, regardless of its HP.

Open Challenge
1 vs 1 Strongmon singles (PM one to ref)
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
3 Subs
Arena=Verde Insect Park
Inside of a prominent Insect Research Center, one huge room rises up seven floors to the top of a massive dome. The trainers will fight five stories up in it, on a gigantic web system that effectively traps all Pokemon on it and prevents easy escape. As such, digging and flying will be extremely difficult for Pokemon not used to navigating webs or strong enough to break through it. The web is used as a research facility for all kinds of bugs, and has a climate control system to recreate any types of weather. The director has generously allowed both sides to use it for the battle, and all weather will work. However, there are no rocks or water pools and the web is completely fireproof.

Summary:
-Grounded Pokemon (bar bugs) will have -10% evasion and -5 base speed
-Only levitating/flying ground types and any bug may use fly, sky drop, or dig successfully
-Bounce will fail
-No natural rocks
-No natural water

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accepting yarnus' chall
All abilities
3 subs (unown soup needs them all)
Items=training
0 recovers or chills

Open Challenge
1 vs 1 Strongmon singles (PM one to ref)
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
3 Subs
Arena=Verde Insect Park
Inside of a prominent Insect Research Center, one huge room rises up seven floors to the top of a massive dome. The trainers will fight five stories up in it, on a gigantic web system that effectively traps all Pokemon on it and prevents easy escape. As such, digging and flying will be extremely difficult for Pokemon not used to navigating webs or strong enough to break through it. The web is used as a research facility for all kinds of bugs, and has a climate control system to recreate any types of weather. The director has generously allowed both sides to use it for the battle, and all weather will work. However, there are no rocks or water pools and the web is completely fireproof.

Summary:
-Grounded Pokemon (bar bugs) will have -10% evasion and -5 base speed
-Only levitating/flying ground types and any bug may use fly, sky drop, or dig successfully
-Bounce will fail
-No natural rocks
-No natural water
Taking this.

Training Items
All Abilities
Switch=!no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)