Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Are the L65 Audino nurse/doctor still in Nimbasa's stadiums? they're probably faster
the trainer that appear in the dome are somewhat random and the doctors, specifically, only have the 1 audino. So it's once per whatever day they show up in. If they had a 2nd pokemon, sure, you could abuse losing

assuming the lass is still fightable if you lose, the hardest part would be getting the hippo to level 100

oh by the way the domes do have a Nurse & Doctor with 1 lv 62 Chansey each. I think they replaced the level 64 Audinos
sadly the only character with a Blissey in the game is this Nurse in Twist Mountain
Nurse フミコ - Full Heal,Full Restore
Blissey:Lv62
who is, of course, a one-off fight

edit: Uh, huh.
The only Audino on a trainer in BW2 is a boss in the White Tree Hollow

Okay, so what the fuck do I do after I get the Wave Badge? I've run around so much of Unova and I still can't figure out where to go next.

the trainer that appear in the dome are somewhat random and the doctors, specifically, only have the 1 audino. So it's once per whatever day they show up in. If they had a 2nd pokemon, sure, you could abuse losing

assuming the lass is still fightable if you lose, the hardest part would be getting the hippo to level 100

oh by the way the domes do have a Nurse & Doctor with 1 lv 62 Chansey each. I think they replaced the level 64 Audinos
sadly the only character with a Blissey in the game is this Nurse in Twist Mountain
Nurse フミコ - Full Heal,Full Restore
Blissey:Lv62
who is, of course, a one-off fight

edit: Uh, huh.
The only Audino on a trainer in BW2 is a boss in the White Tree Hollow
There are trainers with Chansey and blissey in the white tree hollow too and they give off massive exp.

So how do I get past the Crustle?
1. Go onto Route 22 and walk until you approach Terrakion.
2. Corless shows up and gives you his machine. You can catch Terrakion if you want.
3. Head back to Seigaiha, surf down to Route 21 and enter the Seaside Cave.
4. Once you encounter the Crustle, fight it.
5. Crustle should be gone afterwards, so just exit the cave and proceed as normal.

1. Go onto Route 22 and walk until you approach Terrakion.
2. Corless shows up and gives you his machine. You can catch Terrakion if you want.
3. Head back to Seigaiha, surf down to Route 21 and enter the Seaside Cave.
4. Once you encounter the Crustle, fight it.
5. Crustle should be gone afterwards, so just exit the cave and proceed as normal.
Ah yeah I've forgotten the Terrakion part to get the Corless machine in my previous post

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is really random, but you can walk through the trees in a certain part of Giant Chasm. I accidentally hit the up button while walking around and stumbled into it. You can keep going north from where I took the picture.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is really random, but you can walk through the trees in a certain part of Giant Chasm. I accidentally hit the up button while walking around and stumbled into it. You can keep going north from where I took the picture.

Such a shame there's no in-game event legendary to try and make this the Surf Glitch v2...

Probably some fail coding that makes the game treat it like a normal tile.

Also N's weather teams can be fought as soon as Zekrom/Reshiram's caught iirc

Probably some fail coding that makes the game treat it like a normal tile.

Also N's weather teams can be fought as soon as Zekrom/Reshiram's caught iirc
The weather team needs N with Dragon to be defeated. And everywhere except Serebii lists also needing to capture all of N's pokemon.

breh

強いだね
Well, I got a lol out of Stellar's glitch.

This is a demonstration of how you can go north through the trees. The only application this has is to get an item without walking through grass, sadly :/

The weather team needs N with Dragon to be defeated. And everywhere except Serebii lists also needing to capture all of N's pokemon.
probably because he was originally the one to say it
but it turns out you don't

Capture N's Zekrom/Reshiram, catch Kyurem, then meet N at the Ferris Wheel on Fridays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)