Gengan's Analysis'

Love LC. Looks pretty good. Since you have drilbur, maybe you could fit hippo into your team? He can setup sand which would increase drilbur'd speed and hippo can setup stealth rocks (which you don't have right know). Maybe over murkrow?

Love LC. Looks pretty good. Since you have drilbur, maybe you could fit hippo into your team? He can setup sand which would increase drilbur'd speed and hippo can setup stealth rocks (which you don't have right know). Maybe over murkrow?
If I dropped Murkrow, I'd lose one of my biggest attackers. I'll give it a try, but the likeliness of it sticking is low. I usually lead with Mienfoo anyway.

Yeah, I tried Hippopotas, and even though it helps with Drilbur, he's already fast enough to outspeed most Pokemon anyway. Besides, not having Murkrow makes it hard to battle.

Hey I play you a lot in lc on showdown XD. My name is Misty Stone. I remember when you qqed about the murkrow and drilbur on my team and I completely agree lol.

Team is pretty standard except for cyndaquil. Props for using it. I use it on my team.

Don't use hippo, sand sucks when you only have drilbur.

So how is patrick your spinner without rapid spin? lol
I would use rapid spin over hp fire.

otherwise I'd change drilbur to a spinner set:
Drilbur
this set gives you rapid spin, easy way to deal with bronzor who switch in. Its a good counter to offensive excadrill in sand teams too if its at full health

copied from al alchemist.

Moveset Name: Support
Move 1: Rapid Spin
Move 2: Stealth Rock / Swords Dance
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Rock Slide
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 156 Atk / 116 Def / 212 Spe
Everybody knows about this one now. Someone used this set on me a while back and it was annoying, but good.

Mold Breaker allows Earthquake to 2HKO both Bronzor and Misdreavus. Misdreavus can no longer just switch into you willy nilly trying to block your Rapid Spin unless it wants to get 2HKOd by Earthquake, which does even more than Shadow Claw did. Speaking of which, you don't have to waste a moveslot on that shitty move anymore just to check said bitch, so Rock Slide is now the superior option, as you're not going to be 2HKOing Lileep with +0 X-Scissor anytime soon. Also, Drilbur scares the fuck out of Dwebble even with Rock Blast's borked numbers.

There's hardly a difference, KO wise, between max attack and 17 atk, but there is a difference for those defense EVs (there are some obscure calcs for things such as defensive Chinchou dodging a OHKO by a 17 atk EQ by 1 point, but getting OHKO'd by an 18 attacker, but thats pretty rare and easily resolved by any type of prior damage such as weather or hazards). Jolly and max speed EVs allows for you to outspeed most Mienfoo, all Dwebble (except retarded things like Choice Scarf), and etc.

Anyways, good team. I like the idea.

So how is patrick your spinner without rapid spin? lol
Something tells me I put spinner there...

Drilbur
this set gives you rapid spin, easy way to deal with bronzor who switch in. Its a good counter to offensive excadrill in sand teams too if its at full health

copied from al alchemist.

Moveset Name: Support
Move 1: Rapid Spin
Move 2: Stealth Rock / Swords Dance
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Rock Slide
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 156 Atk / 116 Def / 212 Spe
Everybody knows about this one now. Someone used this set on me a while back and it was annoying, but good.

Mold Breaker allows Earthquake to 2HKO both Bronzor and Misdreavus. Misdreavus can no longer just switch into you willy nilly trying to block your Rapid Spin unless it wants to get 2HKOd by Earthquake, which does even more than Shadow Claw did. Speaking of which, you don't have to waste a moveslot on that shitty move anymore just to check said bitch, so Rock Slide is now the superior option, as you're not going to be 2HKOing Lileep with +0 X-Scissor anytime soon. Also, Drilbur scares the fuck out of Dwebble even with Rock Blast's borked numbers.

There's hardly a difference, KO wise, between max attack and 17 atk, but there is a difference for those defense EVs (there are some obscure calcs for things such as defensive Chinchou dodging a OHKO by a 17 atk EQ by 1 point, but getting OHKO'd by an 18 attacker, but thats pretty rare and easily resolved by any type of prior damage such as weather or hazards). Jolly and max speed EVs allows for you to outspeed most Mienfoo, all Dwebble (except retarded things like Choice Scarf), and etc.
I actually REALLY like that set over the one I have now. I never thought to use Mold Breaker. Thanks!

Very cool team you have :). Your team seems to work very well with each other; in fact, I can't really think of what to replace without wrecking your flow on your team!

One thing though. You say your Staryu is your spinner, yet you don't have Rapid Spin! Lol. I would trade HP Fire for rapid spin. You need those rocks off if you want Murkrow and Cyndaquill to last a while! Pretty much the rest of your team can deal with Grass types, so I don't think it's TOO important to have HP Fire anyways.

Very cool team you have :). Your team seems to work very well with each other; in fact, I can't really think of what to replace without wrecking your flow on your team!

One thing though. You say your Staryu is your spinner, yet you don't have Rapid Spin! Lol. I would trade HP Fire for rapid spin. You need those rocks off if you want Murkrow and Cyndaquill to last a while! Pretty much the rest of your team can deal with Grass types, so I don't think it's TOO important to have HP Fire anyways.
Yes, I believe I'm going to do that, since the spin set for Drilbur didn't work out at all.

some of your descriptiosn confuse me in makign references to moves or pokemon no longer there but at a first glance omanyte looks lethal after a shell smash(which it can set up infront of murkrow) and it beats all you have with the correct coverage move while it has good bulk with eviolite even after shell smash in order to take a suckerpunch, if abra's sash is broken then it can sweep pretty easily.

Otherwise a solid team, maybe add morning sun to pony as it has alot of recoil to deal with and since protect on mienfoo only stops fake out perhaps swap it out for knock off or stone edge/rock slide.

diglet/mienfoo core looks like it could cause issues for you, especialy if mienfoo carries knock off, that core can really pick apart teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)