No Arceus Tournament – Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Arceus Tournament: Round 4​

Approved by Iconic

Tournament Rules | Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3

Art by HellaHellaStyle from Issue #20 of The Smog

Introduction

Welcome to the No Arceus Tournament. This will be an Ubers DPP style 64 person tournament, but if we get enough people signing up it may very well be 128. All matches will be played on Smogon University's Pokemon Online Server. The tournament's format will consist of the best-of-three, where the winner of two games advances to the next round.

General Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Generation IV Ubers
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Arceus is Banned
  • Absolutely No Johning
  • Best of Three Matches
  • Keeping logs is not required but if there is a discrepancy, you may want to have it!

Participants

symphonyx64
blarajan
Iconic
locopoke
Blightbringer
SoulWind
Seco453
PasY_G
dragonuser
Terraquaza
Kojes
Brap
Omicron
BKC
AkHolic
Novaray
Malekith
Expert Physics
Noodlez
LuckOverSkill
pokebasket
Folgorio
Marshall.Law
McMeghan
Jirachi
Hangover
Maaf
Light The Thunder
sOAZ
D4RR3N
Pedrock
dragonboy52
Elmanzano
DarkLoïc
keelhauled
Kennen
.Robert
Furai
~GreenCore
T-Dogg

---

Darkhallway
mfhoundoom
tito
Faint
ginganinja
AuraRayquaza
Cristal
Blue_Blur
Lavos Spawn
H-C
Deapryl
Go10
Hugendugen
davidness
Pkrs
HSA
Iris
FAFUS
Xx Coren37
Bomber92
[K-12] The Madchine
cescken
OO8
Ciele
A l e x a n d e r
CS4m
Vinc2612

OO8
Living Things

Round 3 Extension

Malekith v. Go10

Extension Deadline is Wednesday - July 25th at 11:59 PM PST

Round 4

locopoke v. Iris
Iconic v. HSA
Cristal v. Eo Ut Mortus
Hugendugen v. Malekith

Deadline is Tuesday - July 31st at 11:59 PM PST

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
locopoke v. Iris
Iconic v. HSA
Cristal v. Eo Ut Mortus
Hugendugen v. (Malekith v. Go10)

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Lost the first battle in a hellish luckfest when I had the game won. Won the second clean, and lost the third in a 50/50 situation. GG and gl for the rest.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I won the first one with a CH, then you won the second one because you CHed my mon, I don't know if you remember that, if your CH hadn't happened it would not be over yet, but I lost because you CHed, and in the third battle you lost in a 50/50 situation because you CHed + para my spinner with Thunder, and after that you got the parahax in the last turn, and you could set up.

GGs

In contact with Hugendugen.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Didnt mattered in the second, really, you just didnt saw my last mons who could have swept the team even without the CH (and tbh, even though it's not the case, I would'be happy if it that was decisive, show some respect for the DPP uber, dont play team like these). The last battle was full of para yep, but that's the point when I spam Thunder and Thunder Wave, it's not just for fun. Anyway, dont want to trashtalk on the thread, you can think what you want, it's pokemon after all, gl&hf.

i won 2-0 vs HSA in a really strange series. i haxed him really badly game 1, then game 2 was perfectly clean when he dced on the third last turn or so. we agreed i more than likely had had it won so he graciously gave me the win. ggs man, sorry about game 1, but it was great to play you again after all these years!

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
i won 2-0 vs HSA in a really strange series. i haxed him really badly game 1, then game 2 was perfectly clean when he dced on the third last turn or so. we agreed i more than likely had had it won so he graciously gave me the win. ggs man, sorry about game 1, but it was great to play you again after all these years!
Confirming, ggs

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
locopoke v. Iris
Cristal v. Eo Ut Mortus
Hugendugen v. Malekith

good matches all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)