The No-Hazard UU Mini-tournament! [Won by RT.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be given the win then, Iridium.

I'm adding 2 more days to complete this round due to the long down-time. So all battles should be done by the 23rd.

My opponent hasn't been online since the 16th; what happens if I can't get a hold of him to set up the battle?

EDIT: My bad didn't read the last post, I won't worry about it yet then.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I lost Internet until just now, I'll try and get this done tomorrow.

Since there are so many battles not done yet and PS1 has been down even more, I'm adding yet another 2 days. This is the last time I extend the dead-line though, so be sure to battle or I'll decide winners by coin-flips.

All battles that weren't finished have been decided by coin flips unless players have contacted me or posted activity in this thread.

3 cim vs 1 Kokoloko
4D4RR3N vs 10 Iridium
13 SJCrew vs 8 Princess Bri
18 Wobbanaut vs 17 Noblesse Oblige
26 czechm8 vs 28 SOMALIA
5 TSTEF vs 16 Hobo Bob
9 MOET vs 24 FlareBlitz

If you don't agree with these results, please PM me to keep this thread clear of non-tournament discussions. I'm also on IRC pretty frequently, so feel free to contact me.

Round 2 pairings
21 srk1214 vs 11 PsYch071c
26 czechm8 vs 15 Dragonboy52
22 Expert Physics vs 18 Wobbanaut
29 KingFish vs 1 Kokoloko
10 Iridium vs 25 Pokemazter
32 superbadd vs 9 MOET
6 RT. vs 5 TSTEF
13 SJCrew vs 12 Omicron

This round should be finished by the 31th. All good luck!

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
Just give the win to srk1214. We were going to do a Bo3, and he won the first once b/c I wasn't thinking, then I won the second, and then PS disconnected us so we couldn't play a third.

GGs and gl in the rest of the tourney!

Edit: I guess he wants to play another, so OK!

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm totally fine to play a third at a later date (and I can build a different team for it) if you'd like Psych.

Beat Iridium. It had a bit of hax in my favour, but nothing that really won me the match. GG.
I don't mind losing to hax, that's part of playing Pokemon, but you saying this I do mind. At the start of the match, you got a crit through intimidate (3x damage), taking out my physical wall. Next kill was another crit against darm, who would have OHKOed were it not for that. Nothing that won you the game? please

I gave last round 1 day extension, but the next round should really be finished by the deadline.

The following matches were dicided by coin flips:

21 srk1214 vs 11 PsYch071c
13 SJCrew vs 12 Omicron

Round 3:
6 RT. vs 32 superbadd
22 Expert Physics vs 12 Omicron
1 Kokoloko vs 11 PsYch071c
15 Dragonboy52 vs 25 Pokemazter

This round should be finished by the 5th of august. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)