The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluewind told me early on that he would not be ready until Tuesday this week, but I'm covering my bases w/ an activity post anyways. Mostly because all of LA is rejecting our challenges, even when they're on. I'm pretty sure Bluewind and I will get it done, but I will not be on after Thursday.

Alright, so these match-ups went up mid-day Wednesday and I contacted badabing over IRC on Friday. Him and me scheduled for late Sunday night, now when I asked him to play, he responds with 'Bluewind and AM aren't on, they yet still have to see my team'. What a fucking bullshit, after that he replies with 'My luck is terrible, losing all the frontier games and this a team tournament'. I even asked him he could have an hour to adjust his teams and we could play then, but he made more bullshit excuses. My activity is severely going to drop in the up-coming week and yet my opponent is JOHNING like 7 of this other teammates, for god knows what moment, I seriously don't get it.

Activity Post.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
you contacted badabing and he told you he maaay be able to play. you never told him you couldnt play afterwards, and apparently after you said you werent going to be on on monday and tuesday, and after badabing told you you still had more days to play after that, you magically became busy on wednesday. even then, you still have thursday friday and saturday to play.

and nice bringing up the whole team johning, how informed of you.

next time let your opponents know you will be busy rather than telling them out of nowhere and expecting them to play you when theyre not ready, just to satisfy your retarded needs.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
you contacted badabing and he told you he maaay be able to play. you never told him you couldnt play afterwards, and apparently after you said you werent going to be on on monday and tuesday, and after badabing told you you still had more days to play after that, you magically became busy on wednesday. even then, you still have thursday friday and saturday to play.

and nice bringing up the whole team johning, how informed of you.

next time let your opponents know you will be busy rather than telling them out of nowhere and expecting them to play you when theyre not ready, just to satisfy your retarded needs.
leader of the juans jouaning as usual

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sogeking and I agreed not to play this previous weekend and yesterday he told me he isn't going to be free again until Friday at the earliest. I should be available then so our battle should be taking place near the deadline.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
mosh and i were scheduled to play 3 hours ago, but he said he might be a little late. I think 3 hours is long enough to say he missed our match (its 2 AM in brazil). Anyway IDK how easy it will be for me to get the match done from here

Yep, I am REALLY sorry ... we'll get it done tommorrow for sure and If anything just ask to sub me out but it won't be necessary

Philip7086 vs. Bluewind = Bluewind, 2-0

GGs man. Came down to a damage roll in the end. 58.3% chance of Bluewind winning. Very good match.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
rey is a disgrace to LA and is trying to get me to play at 9 pm on Friday night (PST). That sucks, we could have done this weeks ago, we’ve both been hella active, and I’ve asked him to play almost everyday. I may not be active on the deadline day, I suggest subbing him out if he’s too busy flexing his imaginary muscles and showing them off over IRC and to avoid play. HE PLAYED FIFA 12 WITH ME BUT NOT MONS WTF.

Activity post.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
rey is a disgrace to LA and is trying to get me to play at 9 pm on Friday night (PST). That sucks, we could have done this weeks ago, we’ve both been hella active, and I’ve asked him to play almost everyday. I may not be active on the deadline day, I suggest subbing him out if he’s too busy flexing his imaginary muscles and showing them off over IRC and to avoid play. HE PLAYED FIFA 12 WITH ME BUT NOT MONS WTF.

Activity post.
<myzozoa> reyscarface
<myzozoa> lets getit
<reyscarface> goin to gym soon we can play at night
<myzozoa> aight like 3 hours?
<reyscarface> i was thinking around 5-6
<myzozoa> ok

so kindly back off =)

to be fair you never left irc to go to the gym...on the otherhand rey did say 5-6 hours regardless of why so idk why you needed that activity post myz

reyscarface

World Defender
to be fair you never left irc to go to the gym...on the otherhand rey did say 5-6 hours regardless of why so idk why you needed that activity post myz
I dont quit irc when im out for a couple of hours, you could have done a whois on me and you would have seen i was idle the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)