Let's Play! dtc plays np: 30m challenges and pmd eos gauntlet

Hey guys! This is my in-game challenge/let's play thread. Here I will talk about any 30 minute challenges that I do as well as any Pokemon game challenges such as this PMD EoS gauntlet challenge. I'm thinking about doing a Pokemon Conquest challenge after this one.

30 Minute Challenge

30 minute challenges are a ton of fun. During the course of the challenge, you have to keep two things in mind: the progression of the story and the battle you'll fight with the person you're fighting against. You have to make a lot of difficult choices and think on your feet, otherwise your opponent will easily beat you. You also have to prepare for potential threats on the other team. For now, this just has my records, but I'll actually post about my challenges from now on. They're very fun and I encourage everyone to try them out in #orangeislands.

5 - 2
1. W - DTC
2. W - DTC
3. W - Mekkah
4. W - Mekkah
5. W - DTC
6. W - DTC
7. W - DTC

2 -0
1. W - DTC
2. W - DTC

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky: Gauntlet Challenge

Challenges:
  • Not allowed to use Reviver Seeds
  • May only have up to 2 berries in my inventory at all times
  • Not allowed to use super effective moves
  • Must defeat every Pokemon I see
  • Must spend at least 500 poke at any Kecleon Market I see in a dungeon

I've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS a ton of times. I got kind of bored of it, but recently I've wanted to get back to play PMD again. A gauntlet challenge would be an interesting change of pace. Feel free to submit some challenges; I'll take up to 8 of them. I want these challenges to be, well, challenging, but don't make them two hard, otherwise I will reject them.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gauntlet Challenge: In a dungeon, you may never have more than two berries in your
inventory (that includes held items), or you must drop them all and let one Pokemon die.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm laying down the gauntlet!

Once per dungeon, you must attempt to steal from keckleon.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Any time you see a Keckleon Mart in a dungeon, you must spend at least 500 Poke there. Exceptions include if you have less than 500 Poke (spend it all!) or if the cost of all items for sale adds up to less than 500 Poke (buy them all!). All other restrictions still apply - throw items you cannot have outside of the market. Items sold are not restricted in any way.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok fine here's a less ridiculous challenge then.

ok fuck my old challenge.

DTC you're not a goddamn coward are you? OF COURSE YOU AREN'T! So my challenge to you...

Never back down. Every fucker you find you must fight to the death. no exceptions. DEATH OR GLORY!

dtc just got dominated by quick claw krabby and silk scarf kenya, spread the word
fuck the hgss 30 minute challenge metagame

Alright, I'm just going to start my let's play now. Feel free to continue submitting challenges; I'll add 3 more eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)