Ask A Little Question, Get A Little Answer

There are no premade teams for you to use. However, you can always hop on server or irc, and people will be happy to help you build a team, or even lend you one.

If you are faster than the person using Sucker Punch, then your priority move would work and Sucker Punch would fail. If you're slower, Sucker Punch would hit you and then your Aqua Jet or Quick Attack would work.

the best way to learn a team is to play it, especially since the next b101 round doesn't go up for another 2 or three weeks. I would go to the RMT Forum, take a team, and play around on the ladder to get a feel for the meta.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The problem is that most of the LC teams posted to the RMT forum are either terrible or outdated by the time they are RMT'd.

Another option is to come on IRC and ask for help! I'm probably supposed to direct you to #pokemon, but realistically you'll get more help in #littlecup. I suppose the users who can help you will be in both channels, so either works. You can find guides onsite for how to download and use IRC if you don't know how. :)

ok i have done my fair share of surfing the net and the forums on here but i can't seem to find any mention how mienfoo acquires Hi Jump Kick at such a low level?

Its by breeding, when two pokemon of the same species breed(i.e, a combo of mienfoo and mienshao in this case) and booth know the same move (High Jump Kick in this case), their offspring(a mienfoo) will know the move upon hatching if it is able to learn it by level up.

Ignoring the Implications of what it'd do to the Eeveelution's movesets, How would an Eevee with the following moveset do theoretically.

Eevee @ Salac Berry
Adaptability
Modest/Timid

Conversion
Fire Blast
Hydro Pump
Thunder

Obvious plan is Conversion, bank on taking 2/3's of Eevee's health out, and then start rapid-firing the corresponding elemental move. Is there any competitive use to it or would it be purely novelty? I'd inquire as to what that'd do to the Evolutions too, but such is a question for another thread...

Actually, given it's Sp.Attack is Weaker than it's Attack, perhaps Flare Blitz/Aqua Tail/Volt Tackle? Swapping the nature and EVs to match of course.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that is pure novelty cause conversion isnt very reliable and id much rather just spam returns because that would actually kill shit

If you switch into Stealth Rock then conversion I guess that would work, but there are better things to spam those high powered moves even with adaptability.

I dont see the point in discussing hypothetical learnsets, however i cann tell you it wont be doing to well due to the low accuracy of all its moves, no STAB and coversions unreliablilty(it changes the users type to the last move to hit it,right?).
And recoil moves(volt tackle) and pinch berries dont mix the way i see it, you get your pinch berry to work and then die on the same turn.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Have you all ever considered running a LC league that permits the use of low-stats Pokemon such as Farfetch'd or Luvdisc?
Teambats are currently on hiatus, but we've done this before in teambats, with things such as Rotom cup, or my personal favorite, "HOLD THE PHIONE~". Basically, it actually can get pretty balanced since these pokes don't get Eviolite. Keep your eye out for teambats when they start back up again!

Is there a guide to how EVs work in LC? Instead of just copying them off the Analysis, I want to understand them.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a guide to how EVs work in LC? Instead of just copying them off the Analysis, I want to understand them.
Rules of thumb: The higher the stat, the more EVs it takes to increase said stat

Most stats max at 196 or 236 EVs

Any other knowledge you need on EVs can be found by simply messing with the numbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)