Round 63 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by White symphoni]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Lun
Oh yeah,sorry Rwhite84,I thought It was 2nd August (My mom should stop changing the calender page in advance!).I will be least available for 2nd and 3rd august .So i figured our only battle will count.Sorry guys.

I'm on around your 10-12pm and your 8am-12pm I figure those are reasonable times for you to be on for the timezone difference

Mosquiton

Tette
i'm sorry but i must claim the victory aganist SuckaPunch123. i'm waiting him from two days.

anyway i'll be online also tomorrow afternoon if he can play.

i'm sorry but i must claim the victory aganist SuckaPunch123. i'm waiting him from two days.

anyway i'll be online also tomorrow afternoon if he can play.
You cannot claim victory xD Ive been active all week, posting activity posts vming you etc. Also this is another activity post if you cant guess. I will attempt to get the battle done with you tomorrow.

You cannot claim victory xD Ive been active all week, posting activity posts vming you etc. Also this is another activity post if you cant guess. I will attempt to get the battle done with you tomorrow.
i see sucka on xat all the time.. and this is legit, im not taking sides, js.

Mosquiton

Tette
we were agreed to play tuesday, i waited sucka tuesday and wednesday, and today too.
if tomorrow don't comes i'll claim

we were agreed to play tuesday, i waited sucka tuesday and wednesday, and today too.
if tomorrow don't comes i'll claim
Dude you get off before I'm even off work, how do you expect for me to get the battle done. I've been waiting the full week and like tml said, you know where to find me. PS. Stop saying you "claim" you don't even get the decision, its up to nachos if we don't get our battle done of who is more active. Activity post, and if you get back on mosquisition ill be on most of the night.

Mosquiton

Tette
Ahem, little motherfucker, I sended you A LOT of mp, which you didn't answer, then casually at a problematic hour (when I sleep, psst) you're doing an activity post? Just answer the damn mp and let's battle.

tomorrow i'll wait you ALL AFTERNOON on main server on PO1 (version 1.53/1.60) with mi nickname: Mosquiton.

i hope for you will be there.

Well if its your afternoon, I will most likely be at work, lets get the battle done now, we are both on. And I only have PO2, and good job sounding mature calling me a "little motherfucker" lol anyways, lets get this done now, cause more than likely I will not be able to get on during your "afternoon"

If timezone are conflicting, just play in the weekends ;)
You'll have to ask for a little more time though, as the deadline is this friday.

I'm not available this weekend, which is why I'm trying to get this done NOW, like come on, we're both on and this is a great time for me as its only 8:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)