Social The Smogon Photo Album

hahah so i don't know if i've posted this before but seriously

i live across the street from the happiest house in the world ^‿^

Okay I read the rules, I'm confused by "1. If you see a girl here, DON'T REALLY, DO NOT" What? If someone else posts a picture how can I not see it? I mean, Avatar Korra posted a picture of herself on this page, shouldn't a mod delete it? Why are kittenmay, solace, and ivysaurs picture in the album if they don't want us looking at girls?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
dm has to manually upload them dickmouth so chill out and maybe take a reading comprehension course

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
haha i agree Oglemi, but just incase he is serious.

I WAS JUST JOKING DUDE OMG. Don't retaliate on me. BTW mods why is my picture not in the album?
Let us forget the last 5 posts and go back to your concerns about your picture not being added to the album archives (since thats what started all this it seems).

if you read the last couple of pages, and i am assuming you did because you made a post commenting on every single picture posted withen the last couple of pages, then you should have realized that pictures are entered and stored manually by the very old and bearded user DM. Now with that in mind please consider the following

No one can dedicate their entire time to these forums/this community, so you'll have to excuse DM for not entering your picture only after 3 hours of posting it. I'm sure he has a life to maintain in the real world, but he'll enter your picture when he gets the time

so yeah, please be a little patient. old man DM sometimes enters pictures in bulk into the photo album, so even though you may not see your picture today or tomorrow even, rest assured that there is already a spot reserved especially for you in the photo album, and DM will fill that spot eventually.

Okay I read the rules, I'm confused by "1. If you see a girl here, DON'T REALLY, DO NOT" What? If someone else posts a picture how can I not see it? I mean, Avatar Korra posted a picture of herself on this page, shouldn't a mod delete it? Why are kittenmay, solace, and ivysaurs picture in the album if they don't want us looking at girls?
Perhaps we should investigate this matter further.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
damn, ninja'd by vader.

i will defeat you someday vadra, and then we'll go out for ice cream or something

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting a picture in this thread is a way to let people that already know you know what you look like. If you have less than 100 and aren't really established in the community, sure, post your pictures, but don't expect anyone to care.

Me dressed up for both the Zelda Concert and Wolf Trap and meeting Tommy Wiseou a second time.

Friends and I with Tommy Wiseou and Greg Setro

Testing out the WiiU

Pretty great weekend.

Alright I'm really sorry for my posts guys. I don't really get this forum much do I think I'm just gonna post on the Pokemon forums, because all my posts here are bad and embarrassing.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright I'm really sorry for my posts guys. I don't really get this forum much do I think I'm just gonna post on the Pokemon forums, because all my posts here are bad and embarrassing.
Probably one of the more self aware and humble noob posts I've seen in a while. I think you'll shape up to be a fine user once you get used to the culture here.

good thing you didn't break the trend here

What did you think of the WiiU? Worth a buy?
Well, I'm not willing to decide that until I get to see more of the games that are out, but the controller felt very light, comfortable, and wasn't too bulky or anything like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)