Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my 1k!

I will be reffing a 2v2v2v2 FE singles match in a special arena. (don't worry, nothing about swapping pokemon)
Rules will be decided by battlers . First come, first choose.
3 day DQ is set. (I will give flavor and be on time)
LETS DO THIS GUYS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Items On

Issuing two challenges:

Challenge One: 2v2 NFE Singles
1 Recovery, 5 Chills, 2 Subs
2 Day DQ
Requesting items be on, even if just for training items.
Arena:
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Summary: A new arena every round.

Challenge Two: 3v3 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: You choose. (Something cool)

Challenge One: 2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena:
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Summary: A new arena every round.
I'll take you on.

Switch = KO
All Abilities

In addition, I'll ref Orcinus Duo Vs. Veemon. Infinite Chills, ASB arena, 2 subs, and all abilities. Please PM me your mons.

Challenging Gerard

2v2 FE Doubles
2 day dq
No switch
Items On
All Abilities
2 recoveries/5 chills

Arena: A Frosty forest in the Middle of winter. (Flavor Match !_! Ref work with it. You can have hail, snow, etc. Think about the different things that could happen)

Challenging Gerard

2v2 FE Doubles
2 day dq
No switch
Items On
All Abilities
2 recoveries/5 chills

Arena: A Frosty forest in the Middle of winter. (Flavor Match !_! Ref work with it. You can have hail, snow, etc. Think about the different things that could happen)
Accepting above :3
2 subs per mon
I may be a little ambitious... I shall ref this, or, at least, try to. Please, PM your Poke'mon of choice.

PS: Please, also send in your choice of typing from the following: Normal, Fighting, Psychic, and/or Dark (Choose one or two). This will have no effect on the Pokemon you send out, but will have effects during the match.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Guess who's back

Reffing Endquote's second battle when accepted
Reffing Matezoide vs dinosuardan

EDIT: Reffing endquote vs sound -.-
Battling AOPSUser. Ref please?

Sending out my next challenge. Now, for a ref I'd like someone who can do good flavor, since I'm in a nostalgic mood today.

4v4 LC Doubles
1 Day DQ, 2 Days for Refs
1 Substitution
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Center Stage

Description: This arena is a reasonably popular arena where crowds gather to see a different type of battle. You see, they don't want to see any standard issue stuff like at the ASB Arena, they want battles with flair, creative moves, and intensely close calls. As such, in this arena roleplaying actions are more likely to work. Additionally, the ref can modify the arena as he desires (within reason, no teleporting to another dimension) to either cause pain to the competitors or open up new roleplaying opportunities. For instance, he could have a tent appear over the competitors thus allowing them to use the poles to smack each other or even bring the tent down and muck everything up.

As for the arena itself, it's a fairly simple battlefield. The competitors are on the top of a platform about 50 ft in the air, surrounding a simple moat (though the ref can modify this as he so chooses). This platform is a square measuring about 50 yards on each side. The floor is white, although some grass covers the arena allowing Energy Ball and similar moves to work at full effectiveness. The arena is contained within a cavernous area, but the sun shines through the ceiling giving ample light. All moves are allowed.

Summary:
Roleplaying actions are easier to pull off
Referee can modify the arena within reason
All moves are allowed

Sending out my next challenge. Now, for a ref I'd like someone who can do good flavor, since I'm in a nostalgic mood today.

4v4 LC Doubles
1 Substitution
2 Recoveries/5 Chills

Description: This arena is a reasonably popular arena where crowds gather to see a different type of battle. You see, they don't want to see any standard issue stuff like at the ASB Arena, they want battles with flair, creative moves, and intensely close calls. As such, in this arena roleplaying actions are more likely to work. Additionally, the ref can modify the arena as he desires (within reason, no teleporting to another dimension) to either cause pain to the competitors or open up new roleplaying opportunities. For instance, he could have a tent appear over the competitors thus allowing them to use the poles to smack each other or even bring the tent down and muck everything up.

As for the arena itself, it's a fairly simple battlefield. The competitors are on the top of a platform about 50 ft in the air, surrounding a simple moat (though the ref can modify this as he so chooses). This platform is a square measuring about 50 yards on each side. The floor is white, although some grass covers the arena allowing Energy Ball and similar moves to work at full effectiveness. The arena is contained within a cavernous area, but the sun shines through the ceiling giving ample light. All moves are allowed.

Summary:
All moves are allowed
Flavor is always fun. I'll ref this once you got an opponent. :]

4v4 LC Doubles
1 Substitution
2 Recoveries/5 Chills

Summary:
All moves are allowed
Ohh, yes please.

Switch = OK
Items = On
All Abilities

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Darn it, that would have been a blast :-(

~~~

"Let's go!"

Challenge Two: 3v3 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: You choose. (Something cool)
Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All

Arena: Midnight Forest

The moon glares down, the light broke up by the trees swarming this place. Volbeat court Illumise around the trees, and grass shoots out of the floor. Broken branches lie on the ground, as do berry bushes and dead leaves. However, what you can see is a little hard to figure out, as a thin layer of fog covers the area. Bug & Grass types gain speed, whilst those who aren't and are stuck on the ground make too much noise to dodge, and are too slow to dodge.

Mechanics:
Bug- and Grass-Types gain a permanent +1 Speed.
Non Bug- and Grass-Types who are effected by seismic attacks gain a permanent -1 Speed, -1 Evasion and cannot use "Dodge", "Double Team", or "Agility" successfully, due to noise creation / undergrowth.
A pokemon can grab a random berry from the ground for 2 EN as an action - cannot be done whilst taunted, max 1 berry, no item slot used up.
A light fog - dismissable by Defog for 4 rounds before returning - give all Non-Dark, and Non-Ghost pokemon a flat -20% Accuracy after all modifiers (So a Focus Blast vs a -1 Evasion target from a +0 Accuracy user first goes to 93.33% accuracy, then is dropped to 73.33% accuracy. A Thunderbolt in the same scenario goes to 133.33 accuracy, then is dropped to 113% accuracy.)

"Now then... let us see who is truly prepared!"

6v6 FE Singles
1 Day Player DQ / 3 Day Ref DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries / Mon*
5 Chills / Mon
Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All
2 Substitutions
*Giga Drain etc. count, but may be used after all recoveries used up with no healing.

Arena: ASB Arena

"Finally...."

2v2 NFE Singles
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries / Mon*
5 Chills / Mon
Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All
2 Substitutions
*Giga Drain etc. count, but may be used after all recoveries used up with no healing.

"Now then... let us see who is truly prepared!"

6v6 FE Singles
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries / Mon*
5 Chills / Mon
Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All
2 Substitutions

Yeah alright why not. My last 6v6 fell through when Flame dropped off so I'll take dogfishes challenge instead

"Finally...."

2v2 NFE Singles
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries / Mon*
5 Chills / Mon
Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All
2 Substitutions

Ambitious, aren't I? I would like to accept this challenge for battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)