Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 Triples
0 recoveries/0 chills
36 Hour DQ
2 subs
Accepter chooses between training items and items on
Arena:
  • FE's only
  • Low Kick cannot be used
  • If anyone tries to bring a Fighting-type or a Ground-Type into SATA, both the trainer and the Pokemon will be thrown into the Pit of Unholy Aggron. They will never come out.
  • Any Water-types brought into SATA will be beaten mercilessly before the start of the match (they start with 10 fewer HP than they normally would).
  • All Pokemon are perpetually at +1 Accracy, regardless of any boosts or drops.
  • Each Pokemon has all abilities activated as normal, regardless of Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, or any other attempt to manipulate the opponent's abilities.
  • Any Pokemon that is weak to Rock-type moves gets a 1 Rank boost to Defense for being so crazy.

Screw all of this, I'm opening up a battle for two people to accept.

4 vs 4 FE singles
5 Recovers/2 Chills
2.5 day DQ
3 Subs
Items=On
Switch=OK
Abilities=All

Arena: The Titanic

The greatest ship in history is going down. There's one spot on a lifeboat left for the two trainers, and they have to battle it out to decide who lives. This match will act as a very early ASB battle, with RP actions encouraged and mostly tolerated, flavor nearly mandatory when posting actions, and the arena being mostly open for use. This battle will be very open to intelligence and creativity rather than mainstream tactics and strength. If you are looking for a straight-up fight, this is not for you. I would prefer players from the first few days of ASB to take this. I can and will reject acceptors if I feel like it.

Hi Luke666! to battle, first you must register! Please go back to CAPASB forum, then find the Registration Tower thread. From there, make your team, and once its approved, come back here! then you can battle.

If you need any help, feel free to PM myself or someone else!

3v3 Triples
0 recoveries/0 chills
36 Hour DQ
2 subs
Accepter chooses between training items and items on
Arena:
  • FE's only
  • Low Kick cannot be used
  • If anyone tries to bring a Fighting-type or a Ground-Type into SATA, both the trainer and the Pokemon will be thrown into the Pit of Unholy Aggron. They will never come out.
  • Any Water-types brought into SATA will be beaten mercilessly before the start of the match (they start with 10 fewer HP than they normally would).
  • All Pokemon are perpetually at +1 Accracy, regardless of any boosts or drops.
  • Each Pokemon has all abilities activated as normal, regardless of Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, or any other attempt to manipulate the opponent's abilities.
  • Any Pokemon that is weak to Rock-type moves gets a 1 Rank boost to Defense for being so crazy.
accepting this?

Training Items

This is a challenge to someone who is willing to do flavor-I want creativity!
Open Challenge
1v1 FE
2 Subs
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Unlimited Chills/Recoveries

I came up with this Arena when I was bored.

Type Testing Facility
In this arena you (your pokemon more though) will be undergoing a special test, you will be expermenting with type immunities. These crazy scientists have come up with a special solution, which was made to be used on pokemon. you can choose a type which your pokemon becomes COMPLETELY immune to that type, the trade off is that they also want to test type weaknesses, so you are subject to having another solution being put on your pokemon making it X6 weak to that type(Your foe MUST have at least TWO damaging moves of that type) you may ask to switch up your immunity once per round without taking an action up, however the solutions may combine in a horrible way(Either you become X6 Weak to the new type in addition to the one you pick at the start OR the ref may decide just WHAT happens, ref's discretion) This arena has full access to every thing one could need to fight, rocks piled in one corner, A large moat around the fighters, the facility can be made to simulate any weather.

Cliff notes
-You choose one type you become immune to ANY type
-You choose one Type to which you take X6 damage to but your foe must have at least two damaging moves of that type(so you can't just ignore this)
-All moves are good
-You can choose to switch your immunity but there is a 10% chance that things go wrong this chance increases by a flat 5% every time you do so

Open Challenge
2v2 NFE, Singles
2 Subs
3 Day DQ
Training Items
1 Recovery/3 Chills

Challenger gets to choose arena, something moderately fun please.

Challenging dragonboy52
2 vs 2 FE Doubles
ASB Arena
Items = Training
Switch = OK (lol)
Subs = 3
DQ = 2 days

Open Challenge
3-6 Doubles (Opp chooses most of this)
Items = Training
Switch = OK
Subs = 3
DQ = 2 Days
Arena = Mauvile Game Corner
Arena: Mauville Game Corner
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Seismic Moves, No Weather, No Water Source

Being an indoors arena, weather moves/abilities cannot be used. There is no external water source for moves like Surf, and seismic moves like Earthquake and Earth Power would do too much structural damage and are also banned. Dig is OK though.

All pokemon have the option of playing roulette once each round except on round 1. This does not take up an action but it does cost 10% of the pokemon's max HP and 5 energy. All betting, the spin of the wheel and any effects caused by the wheel all happen at the start of the round before any actions are executed. Here is a crude illustration of the roulette wheel:

(yeah they're meant to be equally sized spaces but I couldn't get them equally sized so this'll have to do)
Trainers may bet on a particular space (eg, orange makuhita), a particular colour (eg, green) or a particular pokemon (eg, azurill). If there are any bets, the roulette wheel will be spun and it has an equal chance of landing on each space (1/12). A pokemon can win different prizes depending on how it bet:
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular colour and wins, it regains 25% of its max HP and 10 energy
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular pokemon and wins, it regains 25% of its max HP and 15 energy and its most recently acquired status effect (including temporary status like Leech Seed and Taunt) is removed
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular space and wins, it regains 50% of its max HP and 25 energy and all status effects on it are removed
The stake of 10% max HP and 5 energy is not returned under any circumstances.

Also adding to this RPing actions are easier to pull off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)