Celestial Beings-- Full Trick Room

Celestial Beings

The depths of space are home to extrasolar objects with power and energy far, far beyond any human's greatest comprehension. Quasars that hold a brightness two trillion times greater than that of our sun, Pulsars that rotate fully in mere milliseconds, and supermassive black holes 21 billion times the mass of our sun sit in the neighboring galaxies of the Milky Way. Scientists can measure these values, but not comprehend them. It's impossible to put such massive comparisons in context. While building the team I'm about to share with you, I kept this in mind. I wanted to take a concept that I had worked with and loved for a long time, since its release in generation four, and extrapolate its overlooked ability into incomprehensible power. While that is a vast exaggeration of what ended up, I feel as though I have at least done my favorite play style justice in an attempt to bring it some use in today's metagame and the ever developing metagame of the future. Without further adieu, let's get into the team.

Night Sky of the Naked Eye--The Preview

Method of Discovery-- The Building Process

The idea for this team to be based entirely around Trick Room was not new to me, and have a lot of experience with such teams. However, I wanted this room to be entirely Trick Room based, rather than having five pokemon in the core of the team and one "Wild Card" so to speak. With that in mind, I began with the foundation of the team.

Porygon2 and Reuniclus-- ask the majority of those who have used Trick Room and they will tell you that they are all but essential to the success of any team of this nature. They were the starting two and the only two that, at one point or another, weren't removed in any way. Reuniclus and Porygon 2 are great, bulky on both ends of the spectrum, and have great coverage in terms of movetype. From there it was onto the next Trick Room setter.

Initially, Jirachi was chosen as the third member of the ever important core. This was due to Wish. With Wish in my arsenal, it would allow for heavier offense from porygon2, allowing the use of a hidden power along with the BoltBeam combination. Jirachi's place was essentially a glue in the team. A great defensive pivot that had utility to help out everyone, and a moveset that allowed me to cover any remaining threats at the end of the team. However, I was still going to have a huge problem with statuses in the team thus far.

Enter Exeggutor. Exeggutor holding a Lum Berry with the Harvest ability is a superb way to deal with status. Essentially it's a more efficient Shed Skin, only it negates the ability of Leftover use. At first, I saw Exeggutor as a liability, as many who will read this will agree. However, when compared to Celebi, Exeggutor can reach very comparable bulk with the same special attack and lesser speed-- perfect for a Trick Room team. With the four table setters in place, it was time to focus on the abusers.

Conkeldurr and Tyranitar were the initial abusers on the team. Both very solid choices who had a lot of success. However, their typings just didn't cover the teams needed weakness, and I knew tweaking was in order.

Dragonite was placed in over Conkeldurr to retain Priority, but add a large range of resistances and an extra mixed prowess to the abuser category. The team at this point was functioning well, but it was obvious that adjustments were still needed. Back to the drawing board.

Bronzong was traded for Jirachi, as the extra bulk was necessary. Wish was much better on paper than it was in practice. Slowbro was then traded in for Exeggutor, because despite how hard I wanted Exeggutor to work, he simply couldn't carry the weight as well as Slowbro would and does. I still miss Exeggutor, but this isn't a game of favorites.

Conkeldurr was placed back in Tyranitar's spot, because Dragonite was breaking most of the same walls that Tyranitar was, and Conkeldurr had access to very strong priority, which was needed. Additionally, Conkeldurr's fighting type has much better usage than Tyranitar's, and Conkeldurr doesn't start detrimental Sand Storms.

The View Through the Hubble Telescope-- The Team

Pulsar the Bronzong
@Leftovers
-Levitate-
Brave Nature
252 HP/188 Atk/ 68 SpD Def
~Earthquake
~Gyroball
~Trick Room
~Stealth Rocks

Being the sole steel type on the team, Bronzong has a large duty to do. It is essentially the defensive "I'm not sure what to do" button. Boasting the well known bulkiness through both stats and typing, Bronzong acts as a way to patch up all the other-wise uncovered attacking types one may see in any given battle. His resistance to Stealth Rocks is also quite welcome. More often than no, Bronzong ends up as lead, because he packs with him Stealth Rocks. As experienced battlers will tell you, one of Trick Room's biggest banes is chain switching, and Bronzong's Stealth Rocks helps with this immensely, hammering every non-Magic Guard Pokemon for at least some damage.
Earthquake and Gyroball are Bronzong's sources of direct damage. While the coverage isn't great, Gyroball is a very strong STAB move on many of the Metagames fast sweepers, partially making up for its mediocre coverage. Earthquake rounds out the two-attack combo with its reliability and consistency. The EV spread on Bronzong is slightly interesting. Brave Nature with 188 Atk EVs allows Bronzong to OHKO any standard Heatran after Stealth Rocks (before Leftovers), as well as Magnezones. The rest of the EVs were pumped into maximizing overall bulk, with the 68 that won't fit into HP going into Special Defense over Physical Defense mostly as a preference of my own.
Thinking of the team in "pairs" is a way that often comes to my mind as I play and while I was developing it. Bronzong and Slowbro, Porygon2 and Reuniclus, and Dragonite and Conkeldurr are those pairs. Bronzong and Slowbro are pairs mostly because of the current state of the Metagame being so weather heavy. Looking at Bronzong's half of BronBro pair, we see that he packs Earthquake and Gyroball-- both of which are super effective against Tyranitar and Abomasnow-- while also resisting all the STAB moves of the said Pokemon. Now, while there is no "weather war" to win with this team, it's not as big of a deal when compared to weather teams having answers to the other starters, but it is still nice to know that I have a somewhat acceptable answer to Pokemon that are central pieces to the strategies of others. Which brings me back to the Special Defense investment-- Tyranitar is most threatening when it carries Fire Blast. The Special Defense EVs help soften that blow ever so slightly.

Quasar the Dragonite
@Life Orb
-Multiscale-
Quiet Nature
252 Atk/252 SpA/4 HP
~Draco Meteor
~Fire Blast
~Superpower
~Extreme Speed

Dragonite is the mixed abuser of the team. However, unlike Conkeldurr, he tends to hit-and-run much more often. Extreme Speed is there to pick off a weakened but powerful and fast Pokemon when Trick Room is down, hopefully making the opponent send in a Pokemon that can be set up on by one of my Trick Room setters. Dragon-Fire-Fighting, the remaining three moves, of course hit every Pokemon for at least neutral and all have stellar base powers.
As far as the item is concerned, Dragon Gem is(was) my answer to bulky waters that otherwise give this team massive troubles. A Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor followed by Extreme Speed can KO nearly all (if not all) of the bulky waters in use today (and so can Life Orb, kind of. Not quite as efficiently, but more than once, so I use it now), whether they be physically based or specially based. The boosted Draco Meteor, thanks to the team preview mechanics of Generation 5 battles, is rarely wasted on the wrong Pokemon, often taking out the biggest threat to the team before it causes too much havoc. The EVs are simple and, of course, used to max damage.
Looking at the "pairs" again, Dragonite and Conkeldurr have their movesets for fairly significant reasons-- they both have great coverage without too much overlap. Often when building this room I ran into the rut of having both abusers have great coverage, but too similar of coverage so they were walled by the same pokemon. I have done my best to avoid this, but the slight overlap of fighting type is mostly negated due to the insane amounts of Attack from Conkeldurr and the mixed nature of Dragonite.

Event Hori the Slowbro
@Leftovers
-Regenerator-
Relaxed Nature
252 HP/248 SpA/8 Def
~Surf
~Fire Blast
~Trick Room
~Yawn

Slowbro's moveset is a little funky, but with the addition of Regenerator through the Dream World, it is feasible. Surf, Fireblast, and Trick Room are standard blah blah, STAB, coverage, and Trick Room. Yawn, however, seems a bit out of place. It's simply another safety net as to being able to have Trick Room up as much as possible. While I wish it was Spore, of even the Sleep Powder of Exeggutor, it has worked much better than I originally expected it to, and has found a warm spot in my heart. It is often used by on the last turn of Trick Room. That way, they have to either choose-- Stay in and KO or hurt Slowbro, forcing themselves to sleep while I put up Trick Room, or switching out while I put up Trick Room. Either way, it perfectly leads to its goal of having the time warp in place once again.
The EVs of Slowbro are hardly exciting, but he has 248 SpA instead of 252 because 248 is all it takes to OHKO a standard Ferrothorn. The extra point in defense is negligible, but it would be in Special Attack as well. I personally use this spread because I get tired of 252/252/4 spreads, and this at least adds a little bit of diversity to my world. Speaking of Defense, Slowbro's natural physical bulk is a godsend for Trick Room teams. The majority of viable Trick Room users are focused upon Special Defense and Special Attack, and as such, the niche Slowbro fills is immeasurably valuable. After all, the goal is often to simply get Trick Room up before being KO'ed. The Leftovers are used over my first choice of Lum Berry, as the consistency of them is too much to pass up. Slowbro with Regenerator and Leftovers isn't too entirely threatened by any status, other than the ever-annoying sleep, as Paralysis doesn't end his sweep, and Burn and Toxic damage can be Regeneratored off.
Completing the BronBro pair, Slowbro once again attempts to pick on weather teams. Slowbro not only resists the STAB of Ninetales and Politoed, he also can abuse their weather with his moves, however slightly. The boost provided to Surf in the rain and Fire Blast in the sun is often an appreciable difference on the match. Additionally, Slowbro is a physical wall, while Bronzong has those Special Defense EVs invested, making the pair a bit more synergistic.

Supernova the Porygon2
@Eviolite
-Download-
Quiet Nature
252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Beam
~Trick Room
~Recovery

Porygon2-- the utility counter. Porygon's normal typing is absolutely critical, as it that precious ghost immunity, as well as only taking super effective damage from the Fighting moves that 3 members of the team resist. The move set is very, very standard-- BoltBeam with Recovery and of course Trick Room. Download is the most interesting part of this Porygon2 set. Initially it was Trace. However, with Moxie running around on Salamence and Gyarados, Slowbro hanging around to meet Heatran, and the general bulkiness of my team, I wasn't finding Trace to be as useful as well placed switches with Download as the trait. Recovery was also not in the move set for a lot of the testing process of this team. In its place sat Hidden Power [Fire] some of the time and Hidden Power [Ground] the rest. Neither move was being used nearly enough to justify being in the slot of a move as useful as Recovery.
The EVs are, once again, boring. Maximized damage and then HP for bulkiness. Eviolite is what really turns Porygon2 into a beast. It truly is the only thing that keeps it relevant with the new super-powered attackers of the fifth generation. This, coupled with base 105 Special Attack, BoltBeam, and a decent chance at being +1 to sweep is what makes Porygon2 earn not only a slot on this team, but a slot in my heart. (That's a lie, it had its place in my heart before Eviolite existed.)
Porygon and Reuniclus are the final "pair" of my team. They really are only paired because they are absolute staples of the team. They are nigh irreplaceable in Trick Room teams, and for good reason. They're both essentially Jack-of-all-Trades for the team. Both can set up and abuse Trick Room, and both are bulky from both ends of the spectrum. A small amount of synergy comes from Reuniclus's trait of Magic Guard, allowing Reuniclus to absorb burns and toxics flying at Porygon. Speaking of which, Porygon2 is the only member of my team that absolutely hates Toxic Spikes, followed by Slowbro who also has a general distaste for them.

ΓRay Burst the Conkeldurr
@Toxic Orb
-Guts-
Brave Nature
252 Atk/224 HP/32 SpD
~Hammer Arm
~Mach Punch
~Stone Edge
~Facade

Conkeldurr is probably my least favorite member of the team. That is solely because he looks like some kind of crazy idiot carni that should be in a horror movie, and has nothing to do with what he does for the team, as that aspect is actually quite extensive. He's my second abuser. The second addition of priority makes all six of my members useful outside of Trick Room, whether that be by setting up Trick Room again, or by having priority. The move set is based around my needs at the time. I can't exactly recall all the threats that each move hits, but this set is the best set I've found to pair with Dragonite and cover the most pertinent threats of the current metagame. The genies were a major concern, and between Stone Edge and Ice Punch, they're more than covered. With 140 Base Attack maxed and boosted from guts, neutral coverage was an important thing to consider, as anything from that is probably going to hurt all but the bulkiest of physical walls. And then Pocket came along a noted that Facade would have much more utility than Ice Punch, while retaining the ability to achieve many important KOs. Luckily, Fighting Normal and Rock cover every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral damage, other than Golurk. Hammer Arm allows for a few important OHKOs or 2HKOs over Drain Punch, most notably Ferrothorn and Skarmory. While Ice Punch allowed me double coverage on Flying types, allowing me to hit pretty much all of them for some sort of Super Effective damage, Facade replaced Ice Punch and has a mere 10 less Base Power on a neutral hit than Ice Punch does on a 2x effective hit.
The EVs are a little more interesting on this Conkeldurr, as opposed to the normal 252/252/4. Pocket shared a spread that allowed for minimum Toxic damage, while maintaining the bulk necessary in this type of a team. The reduced Toxic damage is a small difference, but why not get it as good as possible? Pokemon is a game of numbers, I want to make the most of them. The rest is dumped into the lower defensive stat, Special Defense. While Conkeldurr's defenses aren't spectacular, his high HP helps make up for their mediocrity and he tends to be quite bulky. Toxic Orb is to activate Guts and render Conkeldurr immune to other statuses. Occasionally, if the situation calls for it, I lead with Conkeldurr just to activate the Toxic Orb while the opponent (generally) sets up hazards, to allow me to absorb any incoming sleep.
Pairing with Dragonite was not an easy task to do. I needed something that had great coverage but not redundant coverage. Luckily, Conkeldurr fits the build nicely and doesn't share any weaknesses. Pair this with their duo-priorities, Dragonite's mixed abilities, and Conkeldurr's sky high attack boosted further by Guts, and the two wreck most everything they can get at when under Trick Room. Conkeldurr easily gets after Dragonite's inability to take out Blissey and loves doing so himself.

Black Hole the Reuniclus
@Life Orb
-Magic Guard-
Quiet Nature
252 SpA/160 HP/96 Def
~Psyshock
~Focus Blast
~Shadow Ball
~Trick Room

Reuniclus is likely the MVP of the team, as he is with many Trick Room teams. He is the single best abuser of Trick Room that can also set it up in the game. (At least most consistent. Bulk Up Drain Punch Gallade can have his moments of unmatched dominance occasionally) The Psychic Fighting Ghost combination hits many Pokemon that would otherwise give my team trouble for super effective, such as the Lati twins, Gengar, and Hydreigon. The coverage would be nothing without the 135 base Special Attack though, and Magic Guard allows it to be boosted further with Life Orb free of charge! Psyshock really is a necessity, regardless of the higher sustained damage output Psychic. The ability to hit from both sides of the spectrum on demand is incomparably useful.
The EVs allow for maxed Special Attack, 401 HP (to eat Chansey's fourth Seismic Toss), and the rest pumped into the physical defense that is lacking compared to the special spectrum. The Magic Guard allows Reuniclus to often help the team with Status control, by taking a burn of poison directed elsewhere. It also helps with SubSeeders, who are annoying as they stall out my Trick Room duration. All of this damage that Magic Guard blocks benefits Reuniclus more than any of the other Trick Room setters on the team, as Reuniclus is the only one with no form of recovery.
Rounding out the team and the Porygon2 Reuniclus duo, Reuniclus really does it all for the team. Reuniclus can take fighting moved directed at Porygon2 and shrug them off. However, Reuniclus's lack of recovery often makes it more suicidal than Porygon2, but only if he will do the damage necessary to open a hole for further disruption. Reuniclus occasionally leads for the team due to his overall bulkiness and superb cover on things that often use Stealth Rock.

Returning Home-- The Closing

The team, as a whole, I am very proud of. Trick Room is something I've been working with for a while, and while I don't believe it can honestly compete with the best of the top players, I do believe it can be viable and competitive to a high level of success. This team has broken the top 100 on Pokemon Showdown!'s ladders, and above all is very fun to play. Oddly enough, it unintentionally fits the item clause, which is cool. (But not really because I switched out the Lum Berry on Slowbro in favor of Leftovers) I won't be making a threat list for this thread, as Trick Room turns everything upon its head and counters and checks are weird to discuss in such a team.

The hardships of this team, I feel, are nearly necessary evils of the Trick Room strategy. Taunt, stall teams, and chain switching are all concerns that I don't have a legitimate answer to without changing strategies, which I am not prepared to do.

My biggest goal with this thread was to inspire even just a couple people to really look into Trick Room. The more people we have trying out teams, the more innovations we have in the Trick Room world and further it will develop and become a respectable strategy. Not upon the same caliber as Rain teams are currently, but to a level that it is not considered a joke or a gimmick.

I hope you enjoyed (Luvdisc if you did!) and thank you in advance!​

Now available: The Import!
Pulsar (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 68 SDef / 188 Atk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Earthquake
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball

Supernova (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room

Black Hole (Reuniclus) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SAtk / 160 HP / 96 Def
Quiet Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room

ΓRay Burst (Conkeldurr) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 224 HP / 32 SDef
Brave Nature
- Mach Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Stone Edge
- Facade

Event Hori (Slowbro) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SAtk / 8 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Trick Room
- Yawn

Quasar (Dragonite) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Credits:
Arceus Nui for letting me bounce ideas off him, and keeping me motivated.
Pocket for the consistent, and great, feedback.
Pokemonelite2000.com for the sprites, both Smoke Ball and Pokemon
Smoke Ball for looking so damn good with the color scheme
Serebii for general move set resources
Smogon of course for threat lists, common move sets, etc.
MOST IMPORTANTLY everyone who has Luvdisk'd, given feedback, and/or enjoyed this read for being sexy badasses. I ain't even frontin', y'all look good.

This team is a very good trick room team! congrats on breaking the top 100 with trick room I will give a full rate when I have time, Bu this looks like a competitive trick room team as apposed to the gimmicky trick room team I usually face Luvdisced :)

Ok here is the rate if you are using Porygon2 as more of an offensive poke then a defensive one I would suggest Porygon-Z>Porygon2 with download like Porygon2 Porygon-Z would hit much harderthen porygon 2 (having 135 base special attack. He can help you dent Physical walls to help Conkeldurr sweep. Another option is if you are running life orb Dragonite is Roost> Superpower Because this allows Dragonite to heal of life orb damage and possibly gain multiscale again. Also Fire Blast hits an steels harder then Superpower and despite my name (lol) FIre Blast is alot better especially because of no stat drops

All in all though this is a awesome team as you already know and it was hard to come up with any rates. Remember I havnt had any experience with Tirck Room and although my advice to me looks good on paper it may not be a good idea to use porygon-Z. However it is worth a try.

Sets

Dragonite @ Life Orb | Multiscale
Quite |252 Atk /252 SpA / 4 Hp

Draco Meteor / Roost / Fire Blast / Extreme Speed

Porygon-Z@ Life Orb,Leftovers | Download
Quite | 252 Hp / 252 SpA / 4 Def
Ice Beam / Thunderbolt / Recover,Nasty Plot,Tri Attack / Trick Room

Hey! I remember you! I lost to you in the finals of a tour last night :p I think this is a solid, well-made team. Nicely done.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Very nice team Absolete, Trick Room is a very hard playstyle to master, and you seem to have a very solid grip on how to maximize its potential, unlike myself. Not to mention your RMT's flawless presentation:toast:. Enough of me, I do have some advice for your team.

Looking at some of your sets, I was wondering why you ran certain moves. Sure Hammer Arm on Conkelldurr is powerful, but I don't see why you would run it to try outspeed Ferrothorn under TR considering that the only thing Ferrothorn can do is get a layer up and make you take Iron Barbs damage. Thats why using Drain Punch > Hammer Arm on Conkelldurr works better, as it lets you heal off Hazards, Burn and Iron Barbs damage, which increaes your longevity by a substantial amount. Although it doesn't have the power output of Hammer Arm, you will be staying around longer to make up for it.

Slowbro using Yawn isn't the best option, as it is easily switched out of / absorbed by a useless pokemon. This is an invitation for something threatening to come in and try get rid of one of your precious Trick Room setters. To help make Slowbro last longer and set up Trick Room more consistently, try out Slack Off > Yawn. Slack Off helps you against residual damage and enemy attacks, which lets you set up Trick Room more often as well as easing the risk of something bad happening to Slowbro while its setting up. The recovery move also makes up for the fact that you don't run as much defenses as regular Slowbro, which is nice.

I saw that you said you have a weakness to Stall, which is unfortunate. However there is an easy fix into this team that could give you all the right tools to rip stall to pieces. Switching your current Dragonite set to a Wallbreaker Dragonite, lets you easily beat stall, as it has the coverage that when its STAB attacks won't do the job, its SFE coverage moves will. It can still handily work for Offensive and Balanced teams as under TR you don't need Speed investment which gives the set an extra power kick making it all the more deadly. Once Dragonite has blown holes into the opponenets wall's, it lets your Trick Room Pokemon have a lot more freedom in setting up and abusing the short 5 turn life of it.

GL with the team, Luvdisc'd
Dragonite @ Life Orb
Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe)
Trait: Multiscale
EV's: 252Atk / 4Def / 252SpA IV's 0Spe
Draco Meteor/ Fire Blast/ Superpower/ ExtremeSpeed

Hello Absolete! Your team is very creative, I don't see trick room teams very often :)
For the most part it is quite solid, however I have just a few recommendations to make:

On Dragonite, I have to add to something Asek said, on replacing Earthquake with Superpower. Superpower is actually illegal with Multiscale, so if you choose Superpower you will have to stick with Inner Focus. If you don't care about Multiscale much, feel free to switch to Superpower, as Dragonite will appreciate being able to take out Tyranitar and Blissey.

Conkeldurr is quite the beast, however it gets annoying losing health every turn from burn, sandstorm, etc. I recommend you switch Hammer Arm for Drain Punch. This way, you can recover your health every time you use it, getting a ton back if you hit a guy weak to fighting. Being outsped by Ferrothrorn isn't a big deal anyway, so I don't think you'll miss Hammer Arm when Conkeldurr lives a lot longer.

That's all I have to say right now, really cool team :)

it's been a while since i've rated a TR team. I'd like to say a few stuff though.

First off, Toxic Orb>Flame Orb on Conkeldurr. You won't be staying in for more that 3 turns and on the first two turns, Toxic does less damage than burn. Second, Dragonite sure is strong but is also your weakest link to some extent. After the drop from Draco Meteor (which can be played around if they are aware of your set), you will be forced to switch out in the faces of physical walls like Gliscor and Skarm.

Also I have noticed that SkarmBliss core(tho uncommon) seems to be able to dismantle your team. For this I suggest ScarfApe. Yea it beats the purpose of TR but then it main role is to function outside TR and sweep in case your Trick Room pokemon are at a tight spot. It also provides support against Skarm and Gliscor which comfortably walls Dnite (at -2) and Conkeldurr.

Infernape@Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive
Moveset:
~ Close Combat
~ Fire Blast / Flare Blitz
~ HP Ice
~ U-turn

Close Combat for main STAB. Fire Blast to screw over Steel-types. HP Ice to kill Gliscor and other Dragons. I recommend using 30 Atk / 30 Def IVs. U-turn is for scouting switch ins and is a good way to bring in TR set up Pokes.

Thank's all for the rates! :D

@Superpowerdude: I shall anxiously await your full rate! Thank you!

@Danger Mouse: DANGER MOUSE! Gawsh, what a fun tourny that was. I enjoy your team too, it's the most creative one I've played in a while.

@Asek: I did have Superpower on Dragonite for a while, but removed it because of fear of redundant coverage and only having Fire Blast as a high power, spammable move. However, after looking at the pokemon that Earthquake covers and Superpower does not, the only two that will have an increased presence and are common are Jolteon and Infernape, both of which will either be KO'ed at the cost of a Superpower, or will still be KO'ed at -2 with Dracometeor. Thank you! Additionally, the choice of Hammer Arm over Drain Punch was initially simply because of sheer strength, but I'll try our drain Punch for sure! Hopefully I won't miss too many OHKOs with it as compared to Hammer Arm, especially with bulky waters. As for the Yawn topic, them switching to a sweeper that is more "threatening" is the hope, as it will allow Slowbro to set up Trick Room while they switch. After they switch and I Trick Room, I can either switch to the best choice while abusing Slowbro's Regenerator, or simply sac Slowbro in favor of a damageless switch in. Thank you very much!

@Avatar Kora: ^^ mostly that :D

@pwnage77: Thank you! I don't know why I kept Flame Orb over Toxic Orb on Conkeldurr, just habit I guess. Occasionally he is in for a fourth turn, but when that happens he has done enough damage to make the extra 6% he takes from Toxic negligible at best. As with ScarfApe, I am going to have to refuse kicking and screaming to put a non-Trick Room user on this team. I have designed many other Trick Room teams that do have that fall back of the fast sweeper, but for this one I want to stick entirely to Trick Room.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I appreciate your passion in Trick Room and the universe, Absolete xP

I disagree with everyone saying Drain Punch. The recovery is not worth the shitty power, despite the Guts boost. It fails to 2HKO Skarmory and OHKO Ferrothorn among other things; the power loss is rather disappointing. Hammer Arm is the best Fighting option for a Trick Room team, where these mons are on a 3-4 turn timer (most likely even less for Conkeldurr). Keep Hammer Arm.

I would change the EV spread though; since Conkeldurr has such high HP, you optimize Conkeldurr's defense by investing more in its defenses. 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 SpD is the most efficient spread defensively, and it also minimizes Toxic damange (yes, change to Toxic Orb, Toxic Poison does less damage in the first 3 turns than Flame Orb). 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 SpD is an alternative spread if you prefer to have a more physical defensive bias on Conkeldurr's spread.

Have you considered Facade over Ice Punch? You fall short on the OHKO on Gliscor and Landorus-T, but you do have Porygon2 (Trace would actually be nice here) and Slowbro to deal with them. Facade is still a 2HKO on both, AND it gives you a move to destroy Reuniclus (78-92% to OTR) and a solid chance to 2HKO Slowbro, which your current moveset wont let you. Tornadus and Thundurus are of course demolished by Facade. It's just a really strong and useful coverage move for Status Orb Conkeldurr.

I also have to disagree with the Slack Off suggestion for Slowbro. Yawn is an ingenious tactic to set up TR / switch in a diff TR-sweeper safely. If anything I would suggest Psychic over Yawn, so Slowbro can actually hurt Salamence, Haxorus, and Water-types. Definitely lose Lum Berry for Leftovers, though; with no auto-recovery move and lack of defensive EVs, Slowbro wants that free 6% recovery, which really adds up quickly with regeneration. It makes a big difference, and Lum Berry's effectiveness is too circumstantial to be used over Lefties. You can always use Conkeldurr to block status anyways.

Not a fan of your Dragonite set. Draco Meteor forces out Dragonite after a special fall, thereby wasting TR potential. If you need a TR Dragon with priority, I'd consider Sheer Force Druddigon. LO Sheer Force Fire Punch is enough to 2HKO Skarmory (48-57%) with Rocks. Druddigon gets priority in the form of Sucker Punch. It can make use of Trick Room better than your current Dragonite by sweeping with Outrage.

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant or Brave Nature
~ Outrage
~ Fire Punch
~ Sucker Punch
~ Earthquake

Dragon Claw and Hone Claws are options for the last slot.

If you want to keep Dragonite, though, definitely go with Outrage / Dragon Rush > Draco Meteor. You can potentially combine it with Hone Claws, which will synergize well with Dragon Rush, although it may not have the time to set up. Hone Claw boost is certainly nice to increase the damage output of ExtremeSpeed, though, which can still be used even if TR expires.

If you really want a status absorber, Dragonite would be a much better Pokemon to give Lum Berry, since it can be utilized to prevent Outrage confusion / allow it to set up Hone Claws without worrying too much about status from Jellicent or Rotom-W. Go Brave since it's primarily a physical sweeper now - it does fail in scoring a 2HKO on Skarmory / Ferrothorn in the rain, though; Life Orb or Expert Belt is an option to alleviate this problem, though.

Dragonite @ Choice Band / Fire Gem / Expert Belt / Life Orb / Lum Berry
Trait: MultiScale
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA or HP
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spe)
~ Outrage / Dragon Rush
~ Fire Blast / Fire Punch
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Earthquake / Hone Claws

I've used Bronzong in a TR team and I always recommend Explosion on it. This is a good way to bring in your dragon / Conkeldurr in safely while also softening up the opponent for the TR sweeper. This does not mean that Bronzong has to explode on its very first TR set-up, but Bronzong can certainly go out with a boom late-game for your more threatening TR sweepers to clean up. This means you have to forego Earthquake, but your team handles Heatran well, imo. If anything you can switch P2 back to Trace for a hard counter. Also Reduce its Atk EVs to 180 and go Sassy so it can tank those special hits much more comfortably. That's all the attack it needs to OHKO Gengar and Tornadus-T (after SR).

Well, great team! It's always nice to see Trick Room teams these days!

I don't have much things to say beyond what was said... but if you don't like ScarfApe, there's always Emboar, let's you deal with Skarmbliss and other threads, but will make your team weaker to rain teams. So if you add Emboar you will have to change your team a bit.

Emboar (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 188 HP / 128 Atk / 192 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Hammer Arm
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Ice
- Stone Edge

Anyways, great team!

I appreciate your passion in Trick Room and the universe, Absolete xP

I disagree with everyone saying Drain Punch. The recovery is not worth the shitty power, despite the Guts boost. It fails to 2HKO Skarmory and OHKO Ferrothorn among other things; the power loss is rather disappointing. Hammer Arm is the best Fighting option for a Trick Room team, where these mons are on a 3-4 turn timer (most likely even less for Conkeldurr). Keep Hammer Arm.

I would change the EV spread though; since Conkeldurr has such high HP, you optimize Conkeldurr's defense by investing more in its defenses. 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 SpD is the most efficient spread defensively, and it also minimizes Toxic damange (yes, change to Toxic Orb, Toxic Poison does less damage in the first 3 turns than Flame Orb). 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 SpD is an alternative spread if you prefer to have a more physical defensive bias on Conkeldurr's spread.

Have you considered Facade over Ice Punch? You fall short on the OHKO on Gliscor and Landorus-T, but you do have Porygon2 (Trace would actually be nice here) and Slowbro to deal with them. Facade is still a 2HKO on both, AND it gives you a move to destroy Reuniclus (78-92% to OTR) and a solid chance to 2HKO Slowbro, which your current moveset wont let you. Tornadus and Thundurus are of course demolished by Facade. It's just a really strong and useful coverage move for Status Orb Conkeldurr.

I also have to disagree with the Slack Off suggestion for Slowbro. Yawn is an ingenious tactic to set up TR / switch in a diff TR-sweeper safely. If anything I would suggest Psychic over Yawn, so Slowbro can actually hurt Salamence, Haxorus, and Water-types. Definitely lose Lum Berry for Leftovers, though; with no auto-recovery move and lack of defensive EVs, Slowbro wants that free 6% recovery, which really adds up quickly with regeneration. It makes a big difference, and Lum Berry's effectiveness is too circumstantial to be used over Lefties. You can always use Conkeldurr to block status anyways.

Not a fan of your Dragonite set. Draco Meteor forces out Dragonite after a special fall, thereby wasting TR potential. If you need a TR Dragon with priority, I'd consider Sheer Force Druddigon. LO Sheer Force Fire Punch is enough to 2HKO Skarmory (48-57%) with Rocks. Druddigon gets priority in the form of Sucker Punch. It can make use of Trick Room better than your current Dragonite by sweeping with Outrage.

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant or Brave Nature
~ Outrage
~ Fire Punch
~ Sucker Punch
~ Earthquake

Dragon Claw and Hone Claws are options for the last slot.

If you want to keep Dragonite, though, definitely go with Outrage / Dragon Rush > Draco Meteor. You can potentially combine it with Hone Claws, which will synergize well with Dragon Rush, although it may not have the time to set up. Hone Claw boost is certainly nice to increase the damage output of ExtremeSpeed, though, which can still be used even if TR expires.

If you really want a status absorber, Dragonite would be a much better Pokemon to give Lum Berry, since it can be utilized to prevent Outrage confusion / allow it to set up Hone Claws without worrying too much about status from Jellicent or Rotom-W. Go Brave since it's primarily a physical sweeper now - it does fail in scoring a 2HKO on Skarmory / Ferrothorn in the rain, though; Life Orb or Expert Belt is an option to alleviate this problem, though.

Dragonite @ Choice Band / Fire Gem / Expert Belt / Life Orb / Lum Berry
Trait: MultiScale
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA or HP
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spe)
~ Outrage / Dragon Rush
~ Fire Blast / Fire Punch
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Earthquake / Hone Claws

I've used Bronzong in a TR team and I always recommend Explosion on it. This is a good way to bring in your dragon / Conkeldurr in safely while also softening up the opponent for the TR sweeper. This does not mean that Bronzong has to explode on its very first TR set-up, but Bronzong can certainly go out with a boom late-game for your more threatening TR sweepers to clean up. This means you have to forego Earthquake, but your team handles Heatran well, imo. If anything you can switch P2 back to Trace for a hard counter. Also Reduce its Atk EVs to 180 and go Sassy so it can tank those special hits much more comfortably. That's all the attack it needs to OHKO Gengar and Tornadus-T (after SR).
Pocket! Thank you very much for the rate! I agree with Conkeldurr entirely, the testing on Drain Punch has made me miss the power of Hammer Arm far too much. Additionally, I haven't tried Facade, but I will definitely test it. I'm going to use the physically bulky spread you provided for a reason you also provided-- With Facade I miss the OHKO on Gliscor and Landorus-T.

I'm very glad you agree with the use of Yawn, it really is much more useful than I initially expected and is IMO a staple for the Trick Room teams to come (including the UU team I'll start working on shortly). It should be done just in time for Slowbro to break into OU and not be legal for UU anyway. I will definitely try Lefties over Lum Berry on him. I'm just a little gunshy of that damn Breloom, as I don't have a counter for all of his sets. However, the more I think about it, the more I notice that while I don't have a single Pokemon that counters all of his sets, I have Pokemon that counter each of his sets individually, so I should be alright.

As far as Druddigon is concerned, doesn't Sheer Power boost only Fire Punch of that set? Therefore, wouldn't a tweaked Dragonite move set still be a more efficient filler of the same roll? Thus far Dragonite has kind of acted as my Nuke, in which I'll take wasting a turn of Trick Room on a switch, or sacrificing Dragonite entirely, for an important KO. I'll test Outrage over Draco Meteor and see if I miss the nuke-like aspect of Dragonite!

I have used Explosion Bronzong extensively in the past, and on this team it just seemed like it wasn't doing much for me. The nerf of Explosion really made Explosion-Zong lose its appeal a bit. I'll run some calculations though! If Explosion can take out a few of those ever-present Bulky Waters, that would open up Dragonite's moveset to drop Dracometeor or atleast allow an Expert Belt to be utilized.

@jony2D: Thanks! I did actually try Emboar during a very, very early stint while I was testing my core. I had Emboar and Marowak (I always use Marowak during my testing phases because I love him so very much) as the abusers. I think my current Dragonite set counters SkarmBliss nearly as well as that does, not quite but close. However, Dragonite retains the ability to drop STAB Draco Meteors as well.

LuvDisc'd
Love TR, Can't really think of any better abusers than you have,
In gen 4 though i used marowak (you said you tried)
And octillery, but have you considered Eelektross?

This team is very impressive. Good trick room teams are hard to find but, if a good trick room team is found it is a big threat to every standard team. Good work and keep up the good work.

Conkeldurr:

I would opt for Thunder Punch over Stone Edge. It will always OHKO SPD Jellicent after SR and 2HKOs Physical Def variants, Gengar will fall 62.5% of the time after rocks, and it also allows you to hit Bulky Gyarados harder than SE(Even with Intimidate you will always OHKO most variants after rocks). It will also 2HKO Skarmory if you opt for Drain Punch.

Dragonite:

I used to run Choice Band on him in TR for powerful Outrages with CB ExtremeSpeed as insurance against faster threats. Honestly I don't really like hit-and-run in TR, because every time you switch out you waste a turn of TR. This is made more of a problem because Dragonite has a SR weakness, and you have no Spinner. But if it works for you, that's fine.

Porygon2:

Run Trace + bulky spread. You are not sweeping anything with BoltBeam and no STAB. A decent portion of SPA is good to need OHKOs and 2HKOs in TR, but you shouldnt be running 252SPA Modest.

Reuniclus:

Psychic vs Psyshock. I prefer Psychic but its up to you.

Slowbro:

Same as Pory2. You might as well run the Bulky set, as you are not sweeping anything with Surf/Fire Blast coverage, and a rather average SPA stat. OHKOing Non-special defensive Ferrothorn outside of rain is not worth the lost in bulk, considering most Ferrothorn are in rain.

Apart from this, your team is weak to:

Volcanora, SD Scizor, NP Thundurus-T, Lucario if Conkeldurr goes down, CM Jirachi if you opt for DP on Conkeldurr, SD Virizion, and Specs Keldeo in the rain(I believe those are all in OU). I would also like to know how you deal with Baton Pass, Dual Screens, and Stall. Since it looks like your team is weak to all of them.

Thanks Wizarus!
For Conkeldurr I don't really see what I'm gaining with Thunder Punch over Stone Edge I guess. I get the OHKO on SpD Jellicent after Stealth Rocks, and can OHKO the fairly uncommon Bulky Support Gyarados always instead of most of the time. However, I lose Damage against Volcarona, Tornadus, and Dragonite.

Dragonite works fine as it. He's probably the most liable to be replaced, but Choice items hardly ever work well in the Trick Room environment.

Porygon2 had Trace for a while, and I felt I needed the extra power with Download, which is arguably more consistent that Trace. I'm still in the process of switching back and forth between Trace and Download and seeing which one fits best for the whole of the team.

Reuniclus appreciates the Psyshock, as he is then walled by less. Plus, in general, Trick Room teams lack attacking from the physical side, so it helps a lot.

I feel as though if I change both Porygon and Slowbro to bulky sets, I will essentially have 3 Bronzong-esque pokemon who's sole purpose is defense and setting up Trick Room and can't do anything after it's up. Then when Conkeldurr and Dragonite go down I'm just dead completely.

My team doesn't generally have too big of a problem with any of the Pokemon you listed, other than a slight one with Volcarona.. I mean, it has "problems" but it's not like an I win button for the opponent and I can generally play around them. Combinations of the listed Pokemon can be threatening though. As far as Baton Pass, Dual Screens, and Stall are concerned, Stall is essentially a necessary evil of Trick Room. If you can suggest a way to get around a weakness to stall, I would be very intrigued and you'd be my hero for life. Baton Pass I've never had a problem with, though I've admittedly only played against a Baton Pass team twice. Dual Screens I've never noticed as being too incredibly game breaking either. I'm sure my mons don't appreciate it, but I don't recall it ever being too incredibly infuriating.

Thank you!

This is a very good team, I already luv disc.

But my only question is, how to deal with rain and sandstorm teams? B/c I see Choice Specs Politoed causing you some trouble. Also sand stall teams can stall you out, b/c only Bronzong and Reuniclus are immune to the sandstorm, and it hurts Conkeldurr in the long run. Slowbro is probably your only hope against sand teams, but Scizor can hurt your Trick Room sweeper with Pursuit on Reuniclus and Slowbro.

Thats my only question. But other than that very good team.

This is a very good team, I already luv disc.

But my only question is, how to deal with rain and sandstorm teams? B/c I see Choice Specs Politoed causing you some trouble. Also sand stall teams can stall you out, b/c only Bronzong and Reuniclus are immune to the sandstorm, and it hurts Conkeldurr in the long run. Slowbro is probably your only hope against sand teams, but Scizor can hurt your Trick Room sweeper with Pursuit on Reuniclus and Slowbro.

Thats my only question. But other than that very good team.
Thanks for the Luv, mah man.

You did call out two concerns there-- Politoed is the easier of the two. Politoed often requires a lot of good play on my part to get around, and is often threatening to the team. I would love to have a replacement in there that better deals with him, but can't find anything, personally. However, rain teams as a whole tend to not be the biggest weakness of the team. They are difficult, but I believe that's going to be found anywhere. Well designed rain teams are going to be a threat to any well designed team, and this one is no different.

As far as sand stall goes, it's a bitch. Nearly all Stall teams are virtually impossible to have a good winning record against with a Trick Room team in my fairly extensive experience. Scizor is another issue like Politoed-- He can be game changing, but if played around can be dealt with.

Currently testing many different Dragonite tests to see what best covers my holes:

Upcoming Movesets:
Outrage, Fireblast, Extreme Speed, Super Power
Outrage, Fireblast, Thunderbold, Extreme Speed
Dragon Rush, Fire punch, Hone Claws, Extreme Speed
Outrage, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Extreme Speed

All will have Life Orb. If anyone has any other suggestions and how they would fill the holes, please let me know.

Hey bud, I'm kinda sad you made this RMT without me, but since I have no evidence that I helped you (apart from our PMs), nor have I contributed too much into this version of the team, I'm not too bothered by it.

Anyways, this isn't really a rate, (because of my limited knowledge of the metagame) but it's more to help you to decide what moveset you should run on your D-Nite, though I think that Outrage/Fire Blast/ESpeed/Earthquake or Superpower is the best option (don't quote me though, because like I've said before, I don't have much experience).

The reason being is that because you only have 4 turns of Trick Room, you would only have 2 turns to attack if you were to set up with Hone Claws, and I've found that most of the time, 3 unboosted hits is better than 2 boosted hits. Also, since you switch out a lot, you would lose those boosts.

I also think you get better coverage with Earthquake/Superpower over Thunderbolt, because the only things you hit harder with Thunderbolt are (assuming Brave nature for both sets) are Gyarados and Closyer (Both of which are either OHKOed, or 2HKOed by Outrage and Fire Blast, after SR, respectively).

The decision of Superpower or Earthquake is up to you, but I’ve compiled some data that might help you: (All calcs were done with a Brave nature)

Superpower and Clear Skies

Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU RestTalk [Intimidate]): 40.6 - 47.96%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU RestTalk [Intimidate]): 18.02 - 21.31%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Support [Intimidate]): 40.71 - 48.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Support [Intimidate]): 18.06 - 21.37%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 42.58 - 50.27%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 42.03 - 49.45%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 51.48 - 60.89%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 47.52 - 55.94%
Outrage vs. Gliscor (OU Swords Dance): 52.54 - 61.86%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Swords Dance): 51.12 - 60.16%
Outrage vs. Gliscor (OU Defensive): 52.54 - 61.86%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Defensive): 51.12 - 60.16%
Outrage vs. Gliscor (OU Substitute): 52.54 - 61.86%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Substitute): 51.12 - 60.16%
Fire Blast vs. Donphan (OU Defensive Rapid Spin): 55.98 - 65.88%
Outrage vs. Donphan (OU Defensive Rapid Spin): 47.65 - 56.25%
Outrage vs. Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind): 58.25 - 68.86%
Fire Blast vs. Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind): 38.2 - 45.04%
Outrage vs. Reuniclus (OU Trick): 58.25 - 68.86%
Fire Blast vs. Reuniclus (OU Trick): 38.44 - 45.28%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU RestTalk): 60.91 - 71.82%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU RestTalk): 27.15 - 32.23%
Outrage vs. Vaporeon (OU Wish Support): 60.9 - 71.92%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Wish Support): 40.6 - 47.94%
Outrage vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Wall): 60.9 - 71.92%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Wall): 40.6 - 47.94%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Support): 61.06 - 72.01%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Support): 27.22 - 32.31%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 61.86 - 73.06%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 27.46 - 32.53%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Band [Intimidate]): 63.44 - 74.62%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Band [Intimidate]): 28.09 - 33.23%
Outrage vs. Donphan (OU Offensive Rapid Spin): 63.54 - 75%
Fire Blast vs. Donphan (OU Offensive Rapid Spin): 55.98 - 65.88%
Outrage vs. Politoed (OU Defensive): 64.32 - 76.04%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Defensive): 42.96 - 50.78%
Outrage vs. Jellicent (OU Utility Counter): 66.25 - 78.16%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Utility Counter): 16.87 - 19.85%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 67.24 - 79.42%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 29.85 - 35.36%
Outrage vs. Vaporeon (OU Baton Pass): 69.69 - 82.46%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Baton Pass): 46.53 - 54.97%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Defensive): 69.8 - 82.67%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Defensive): 52.22 - 61.63%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Calm Mind): 69.8 - 82.67%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Calm Mind): 58.66 - 69.3%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 69.8 - 82.67%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 47.52 - 55.94%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 69.8 - 82.67%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 34.9 - 41.08%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Specially Defensive): 71.28 - 83.91%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Specially Defensive): 51.48 - 60.89%
Superpower vs. Chansey (OU Wish): 72.15 - 84.94%
Outrage vs. Chansey (OU Wish): 54.11 - 63.63%
Superpower vs. Chansey (OU Counter): 72.15 - 84.94%
Outrage vs. Chansey (OU Counter): 54.11 - 63.63%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Tinkerbell): 72.18 - 84.96%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Tinkerbell): 70.67 - 83.7%
Outrage vs. Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch): 71.98 - 85.02%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch): 48.55 - 57.24%
Outrage vs. Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band): 71.98 - 85.02%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band): 48.55 - 57.24%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper): 72.72 - 85.6%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper): 71.21 - 84.34%
Outrage vs. Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb): 73.21 - 86.48%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb): 48.89 - 57.73%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)): 74.8 - 88.05%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)): 73.24 - 86.75%
Outrage vs. Tentacruel (OU Toxic Spikes): 74.45 - 88.18%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU Toxic Spikes): 33.51 - 39.56%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU Bulky Quiver Dance): 75.2 - 88.4%
Fire Blast vs. Volcarona (OU Bulky Quiver Dance): 36.65 - 43.39%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU SubSeed): 77.36 - 91.11%
Outrage vs. Venusaur (OU SubSeed): 66.47 - 78.51%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Bulky Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 77.72 - 91.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Bulky Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 17.35 - 20.46%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 77.72 - 91.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 17.35 - 20.46%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Parashuffler [Multiscale]): 77.72 - 91.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Parashuffler [Multiscale]): 17.35 - 20.46%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain) [Multiscale]): 77.72 - 91.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain) [Multiscale]): 17.35 - 20.46%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Tank [Multiscale]): 77.92 - 91.94%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Tank [Multiscale]): 17.4 - 20.51%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 77.84 - 92.21%
Superpower vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 42.81 - 50.59%
Outrage vs. Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up): 78.21 - 92.38%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up): 52.23 - 61.67%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 78.11 - 92.52%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 53.18 - 62.6%
Outrage vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank): 80.29 - 95.01%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank): 53.61 - 63.34%
Outrage vs. Gliscor (OU AcroBat): 80.75 - 95.18%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU AcroBat): 62.19 - 73.19%
Outrage vs. Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room): 81.66 - 96.33%
Fire Blast vs. Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room): 39.85 - 46.94%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Defensive [Intimidate]): 81.21 - 96.44%
Fire Blast vs. Salamence (OU Defensive [Intimidate]): 21.57 - 25.38%
Outrage vs. Tentacruel (OU SubToxic): 81.86 - 96.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU SubToxic): 36.53 - 43.13%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 82.45 - 97.66%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 56.14 - 66.08%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 82.69 - 97.94%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 55.71 - 65.68%
Outrage vs. Celebi (OU Choice): 84.21 - 99.12%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Choice): 82.45 - 97.66%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 84.44 - 99.44%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 42.5 - 50%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 85.16 - 100.54%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 42.03 - 49.45%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 85.16 - 100.54%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 41.75 - 49.17%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 87.78 - 102.97%
Superpower vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 61.38 - 72.6%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker [Chople Berry]): 87.12 - 102.97%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker [Chople Berry]): 65.34 - 77.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive [Chople Berry]): 87.12 - 102.97%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive [Chople Berry]): 65.34 - 77.22%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Choice Band [Multiscale]): 88.75 - 104.73%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Choice Band [Multiscale]): 19.82 - 23.37%
Outrage vs. Jellicent (OU Special Wall): 90.09 - 106.43%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Special Wall): 12.62 - 14.85%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 90.69 - 106.97%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 69.18 - 81.97%
Outrage vs. Gastrodon (OU Tank): 92.25 - 108.68%
Superpower vs. Gastrodon (OU Tank): 61.5 - 72.53%
Outrage vs. Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs): 92.9 - 109.45%
Superpower vs. Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs): 61.93 - 73.04%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 92.87 - 109.59%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 20.74 - 24.45%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Dragon Dance): 92.8 - 109.6%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Bulky Dragon Dance): 41.33 - 48.8%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Specially Defensive): 94.02 - 111.16%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Specially Defensive): 35.06 - 41.55%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU TormenTran): 94.27 - 111.45%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU TormenTran): 35.15 - 41.66%
Outrage vs. Politoed (OU 3 Attacks): 94.79 - 111.71%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU 3 Attacks): 63.28 - 74.47%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Band): 94.56 - 111.78%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Band): 42.29 - 49.84%
Outrage vs. Virizion (OU Dual Screens): 96.63 - 113.73%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Dual Screens): 64.5 - 75.9%
Superpower vs. Blissey (OU Support): 96.91 - 114.28%
Outrage vs. Blissey (OU Support): 72.68 - 85.71%
Superpower vs. Blissey (OU Wish Support): 96.91 - 114.28%
Outrage vs. Blissey (OU Wish Support): 72.68 - 85.71%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 97.17 - 114.73%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 47.96 - 56.42%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Choice Scarf): 97.8 - 115.04%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Choice Scarf): 59.56 - 70.21%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Swords Dance): 97.8 - 115.04%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Swords Dance): 53.29 - 63%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Choice Band): 97.8 - 115.04%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Choice Band): 53.29 - 63%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Expert Belt): 98.11 - 115.98%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Expert Belt): 59.56 - 70.21%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Smack Down): 98.11 - 115.98%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Smack Down): 59.56 - 70.21%
Outrage vs. Landorus (OU Rock Polish): 98.11 - 115.98%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Rock Polish): 59.56 - 70.21%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 98.72 - 116.56%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 48.72 - 57.32%
Outrage vs. Jellicent (OU Choice Specs): 99.47 - 117.44%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Choice Specs): 17.7 - 20.83%
Outrage vs. Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker): 100.74 - 118.58%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker): 67.28 - 79.18%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance): 100.86 - 119.13%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance): 44.92 - 53.04%
Superpower vs. Scrafty (OU Bulk Up): 101.79 - 119.76%
Outrage vs. Scrafty (OU Bulk Up): 76.34 - 89.82%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 102.99 - 121.59%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 50.83 - 59.8%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive): 104 - 122.57%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive): 69.42 - 81.71%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Offensive Dragon Dance): 105.13 - 123.56%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Offensive Dragon Dance): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Scarf): 105.13 - 123.56%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Choice Scarf): 46.52 - 54.98%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 106.91 - 125.78%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 97.48 - 115.09%
Outrage vs. Breloom (OU Bulk Up): 107.81 - 126.87%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU Bulk Up): 91.25 - 107.5%
Outrage vs. Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up): 108.42 - 127.98%
Fire Blast vs. Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up): 68.2 - 80.43%
Outrage vs. Toxicroak (OU SubPunch): 110.32 - 129.89%
Fire Blast vs. Toxicroak (OU SubPunch): 68.2 - 80.43%
Outrage vs. Venusaur (OU Special Growth): 110.59 - 130.46%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU Special Growth): 93.37 - 110.59%
Outrage vs. Rotom-W (OU Choice): 111.98 - 131.81%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU Choice): 74.79 - 88.01%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker): 111.72 - 132.09%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker): 41.66 - 49.38%
Outrage vs. Rotom-W (OU SubSplit): 112.44 - 132.36%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU SubSplit): 75.1 - 88.38%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Offensive): 112.07 - 132.5%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Offensive): 41.79 - 49.53%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Choice Scarf): 112.07 - 132.5%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Choice Scarf): 41.79 - 49.53%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Choice Specs): 112.07 - 132.5%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Choice Specs): 41.79 - 49.53%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Magma Storm): 112.07 - 132.5%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Magma Storm): 41.79 - 49.53%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Sunny Day): 112.69 - 132.81%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Sunny Day): 75.23 - 88.54%
Outrage vs. Politoed (OU Choice Specs): 113.39 - 133.64%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Choice Specs): 75.7 - 89.09%
Outrage vs. Politoed (OU Choice Scarf): 113.39 - 133.64%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Choice Scarf): 75.7 - 89.09%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 113.77 - 134.13%
Superpower vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 32.93 - 38.92%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU ChestoRest): 115.66 - 136.18%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU ChestoRest): 51.56 - 60.96%
Outrage vs. Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 115.74 - 136.41%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 77.16 - 91.04%
Outrage vs. Virizion (OU Swords Dance): 115.74 - 136.41%
Fire Blast vs. Virizion (OU Swords Dance): 78.39 - 92.59%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 117.24 - 137.93%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 106.89 - 126.2%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 120.56 - 141.84%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 109.92 - 129.78%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Defensive): 121.82 - 143.65%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Defensive): 27.15 - 32.23%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 121.99 - 144.39%
Superpower vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 94.6 - 112.03%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 122.72 - 145.45%
Superpower vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 73.29 - 86.36%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Physically Defensive Calm Mind): 124.17 - 146.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Physically Defensive Calm Mind): 27.74 - 32.69%
Outrage vs. Venusaur (OU Mixed Growth): 124.58 - 146.84%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU Mixed Growth): 93.68 - 110.96%
Superpower vs. Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance): 125 - 147.05%
Outrage vs. Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance): 93.75 - 110.29%
Outrage vs. Starmie (OU Standard): 125.67 - 148.27%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Standard): 55.93 - 65.9%
Outrage vs. Starmie (OU Choice Specs): 125.67 - 148.27%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Choice Specs): 55.93 - 65.9%
Outrage vs. Starmie (OU Choice Scarf): 125.67 - 148.27%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Choice Scarf): 55.93 - 65.9%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Special Attacker): 126.82 - 149.47%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Special Attacker): 84.66 - 99.65%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot): 126.82 - 149.47%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot): 84.66 - 99.65%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Choice Specs): 126.82 - 149.47%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Choice Specs): 84.66 - 99.65%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 126.86 - 149.58%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 119.11 - 140.16%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 126.86 - 149.58%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 119.11 - 140.16%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 127.07 - 149.72%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 118.78 - 139.77%
Outrage vs. Tornadus (OU Acrobatics): 127.75 - 150.5%
Fire Blast vs. Tornadus (OU Acrobatics): 56.85 - 67.22%
Outrage vs. Tornadus (OU Hurricane): 127.75 - 150.83%
Fire Blast vs. Tornadus (OU Hurricane): 63.54 - 74.91%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance): 128.79 - 151.7%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance): 96.59 - 113.62%
Outrage vs. Virizion (OU Work Up): 128.48 - 151.7%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Work Up): 85.75 - 101.23%
Outrage vs. Espeon (OU Dual Screens): 128.74 - 151.79%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Dual Screens): 57.48 - 67.66%
Outrage vs. Infernape (OU Choice Band): 129.59 - 152.38%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Choice Band): 86.39 - 101.7%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Band): 129.01 - 152.46%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Band): 96.6 - 114.19%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf): 129.01 - 152.46%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf): 96.6 - 114.19%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer): 129.01 - 152.46%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer): 96.6 - 114.19%
Outrage vs. Espeon (OU Baton Pass): 129.64 - 152.69%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Baton Pass): 57.48 - 67.96%
Outrage vs. Espeon (OU Bulky Calm Mind): 129.64 - 152.69%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Bulky Calm Mind): 57.48 - 67.96%
Outrage vs. Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker): 130.03 - 152.9%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker): 86.68 - 102.04%
Outrage vs. Infernape (OU Swords Dance): 130.03 - 152.9%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Swords Dance): 86.68 - 102.04%
Outrage vs. Infernape (OU Nasty Plot): 130.03 - 152.9%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Nasty Plot): 86.68 - 102.04%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU Substitute): 130.22 - 153.37%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Substitute): 58.19 - 68.48%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 130.54 - 153.69%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 58.19 - 68.81%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance): 130.54 - 153.69%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance): 58.19 - 68.81%
Outrage vs. Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance): 131.81 - 155.19%
Fire Blast vs. Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance): 81.49 - 96.1%
Outrage vs. Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot): 131.81 - 155.19%
Fire Blast vs. Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot): 81.49 - 96.1%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubSeed): 134.37 - 158.12%
Outrage vs. Breloom (OU SubSeed): 84.68 - 99.68%
Outrage vs. Tentacruel (OU Offensive): 135.78 - 159.86%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU Offensive): 60.53 - 71.57%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 138.36 - 163.14%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 30.81 - 36.25%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Classic MixMence [Intimidate]): 138.36 - 163.14%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Classic MixMence [Intimidate]): 30.81 - 36.25%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU New MixMence [Intimidate]): 138.36 - 163.14%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU New MixMence [Intimidate]): 30.81 - 36.25%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Choice Band [Intimidate]): 138.36 - 163.14%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Choice Band [Intimidate]): 30.81 - 36.25%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 141.31 - 166.38%
Superpower vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 86.6 - 101.99%
Outrage vs. Infernape (OU Choice Scarf): 143.68 - 169.28%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Choice Scarf): 95.9 - 112.96%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Bulky Dragon Dance): 154.4 - 182.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Bulky Dragon Dance): 34.45 - 40.67%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance): 154.4 - 182.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance): 34.45 - 40.67%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Parashuffler): 154.4 - 182.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Parashuffler): 34.45 - 40.67%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain)): 154.4 - 182.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain)): 34.45 - 40.67%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Tank): 154.8 - 182.85%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Tank): 34.54 - 40.77%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 155.81 - 183.72%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 55.81 - 65.69%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 158.19 - 186.44%
Superpower vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 40.11 - 47.45%
Outrage vs. Jolteon (OU Baton Pass): 158.67 - 187.08%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Baton Pass): 105.9 - 124.72%
Outrage vs. Espeon (OU Calm Mind): 159.19 - 187.5%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Calm Mind): 70.58 - 83.45%
Outrage vs. Jolteon (OU Attacker): 159.77 - 188.19%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Attacker): 106.64 - 125.46%
Outrage vs. Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper): 159.77 - 188.19%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper): 106.64 - 125.46%
Outrage vs. Mienshao (OU All-Out Attacker): 159.77 - 188.19%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU All-Out Attacker): 106.64 - 125.46%
Outrage vs. Mienshao (OU Choice): 159.77 - 188.19%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU Choice): 106.64 - 125.46%
Outrage vs. Mienshao (OU Swords Dance): 159.77 - 188.19%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU Swords Dance): 106.64 - 125.46%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubPunch): 162.87 - 191.66%
Outrage vs. Breloom (OU SubPunch): 130.68 - 153.78%
Outrage vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable): 165.26 - 194.65%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable): 69.08 - 81.29%
Outrage vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split): 165.26 - 194.65%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split): 69.08 - 81.29%
Outrage vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 165.26 - 194.65%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 69.08 - 81.29%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Support): 171.42 - 201.64%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Support): 37.91 - 44.78%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Dual Screens): 171.42 - 201.64%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Dual Screens): 37.91 - 44.78%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Calm Mind): 171.97 - 203.29%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Calm Mind): 38.46 - 45.32%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker): 174.25 - 205.94%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker): 65.34 - 77.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive): 174.25 - 205.94%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive): 65.34 - 77.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)): 174.25 - 205.94%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)): 65.34 - 77.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]): 174.25 - 205.94%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]): 65.34 - 77.22%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Choice Band): 176.33 - 208.28%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Choice Band): 39.34 - 46.44%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 134.75 - 158.86%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 134.75 - 158.86%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 134.75 - 158.86%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 134.75 - 158.86%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 134.75 - 158.86%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 134.75 - 158.86%
Outrage vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs): 183.57 - 217%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs): 122.58 - 144.86%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance): 184.52 - 217.95%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance): 41.17 - 48.6%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Rain)): 184.52 - 217.95%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Rain)): 41.17 - 48.6%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Classic)): 184.52 - 217.95%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Classic)): 41.17 - 48.6%
Outrage vs. Hydreigon (OU Substitute): 184.66 - 218.28%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Substitute): 123.3 - 145.72%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Life Orb Tank): 184.66 - 218.28%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Life Orb Tank): 41.29 - 48.67%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Band): 185.26 - 218.94%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Band): 69.47 - 82.1%
Outrage vs. Latios (OU Dual Screens): 188.46 - 222.52%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latios (OU Dual Screens): 42.03 - 49.45%
Outrage vs. Hydreigon (OU Offensive): 192.02 - 226.99%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Offensive): 128.22 - 151.53%
Outrage vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf): 192.02 - 226.99%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf): 128.22 - 151.53%
Outrage vs. Hydreigon (OU Mixed): 192.61 - 227.69%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Mixed): 128.61 - 152%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 198.25 - 233.23%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 55.97 - 65.88%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf): 205.84 - 243.27%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf): 77.19 - 91.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance): 205.84 - 243.27%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance): 77.19 - 91.22%
Outrage vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Band): 207.28 - 245.03%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Band): 69.2 - 81.78%
Outrage vs. Haxorus (OU Double Dance): 207.28 - 245.03%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Double Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
Outrage vs. Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance): 207.28 - 245.03%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
Outrage vs. Haxorus (OU Swords Dance): 207.28 - 245.03%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Swords Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
Outrage vs. Latias (OU Choice Specs): 207.28 - 245.03%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latias (OU Choice Specs): 46.35 - 54.63%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Dragon Dance): 208.45 - 245.31%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Dragon Dance): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Classic MixMence): 208.45 - 245.31%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Classic MixMence): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Choice Scarf): 208.45 - 245.31%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Choice Scarf): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU New MixMence): 208.45 - 245.31%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU New MixMence): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Salamence (OU Choice Band): 208.45 - 245.31%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Choice Band): 46.52 - 54.98%
Outrage vs. Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 211.55 - 249%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 94.42 - 111.15%
Outrage vs. Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 211.55 - 249%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 94.42 - 111.15%
Outrage vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf): 212.92 - 251.7%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf): 71.08 - 84.01%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 214.68 - 253.1%
Superpower vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 32.2 - 37.85%
Outrage vs. Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer): 222.27 - 262.08%
Superpower vs. Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer): 148.34 - 174.88%
Outrage vs. Latios (OU Choice): 228.47 - 268.87%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latios (OU Choice): 50.99 - 60.26%
Outrage vs. Latios (OU Offensive): 228.47 - 268.87%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latios (OU Offensive): 50.99 - 60.26%
Outrage vs. Latios (OU Calm Mind): 228.47 - 268.87%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Latios (OU Calm Mind): 50.99 - 60.26%
Outrage vs. Dugtrio (OU Reversal): 233.96 - 275.94%
Superpower vs. Dugtrio (OU Reversal): 156.13 - 183.96%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 241.99 - 284.69%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 68.32 - 80.42%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 241.99 - 284.69%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 68.32 - 80.42%

Earthquake and Clear Skies

Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Offensive [Air Balloon]): 41.79 - 49.53%
Fire Blast vs. Heatran (OU Offensive [Air Balloon]): 41.48 - 48.91%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Swords Dance): 51.12 - 60.16%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Defensive): 51.12 - 60.16%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Substitute): 51.12 - 60.16%
Earthquake vs. Chansey (OU Wish): 29.97 - 35.36%
Earthquake vs. Chansey (OU Counter): 29.97 - 35.36%
Fire Blast vs. Donphan (OU Defensive Rapid Spin): 55.98 - 65.88%
Fire Blast vs. Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind): 38.2 - 45.04%
Fire Blast vs. Reuniclus (OU Trick): 38.44 - 45.28%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Wish Support): 33.9 - 39.95%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Wall): 33.9 - 39.95%
Fire Blast vs. Donphan (OU Offensive Rapid Spin): 55.98 - 65.88%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Defensive): 35.93 - 42.44%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Utility Counter): 36.72 - 43.42%
Outrage vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 67.24 - 79.42%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Intimidate]): 29.85 - 35.36%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 69.78 - 82.41%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 42.58 - 50.27%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Baton Pass): 38.74 - 45.67%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Defensive): 69.8 - 82.67%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Calm Mind): 69.8 - 82.67%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 69.8 - 82.67%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 58.41 - 68.81%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Specially Defensive): 51.48 - 60.89%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Tinkerbell): 70.67 - 83.7%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch): 48.55 - 57.24%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band): 48.55 - 57.24%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper): 71.21 - 84.34%
Earthquake vs. Blissey (OU Support): 40.47 - 47.61%
Earthquake vs. Blissey (OU Wish Support): 40.47 - 47.61%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]): 72.77 - 86.13%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb): 47.17 - 55.77%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)): 73.24 - 86.75%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Bulky Quiver Dance): 41.5 - 49.05%
Earthquake vs. Scrafty (OU Bulk Up): 42.21 - 50%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU SubSeed): 77.36 - 91.11%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Air Balloon]): 77.19 - 91.22%
Fire Blast vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Air Balloon]): 20.46 - 24.26%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Band): 77.36 - 91.57%
Outrage vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 77.72 - 91.7%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 17.35 - 20.46%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 77.84 - 92.21%
Outrage vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 32.03 - 37.72%
Fire Blast vs. Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up): 43.83 - 51.7%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 78.71 - 93.06%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 51.48 - 60.89%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 78.71 - 93.06%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 69.8 - 82.67%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank): 44.63 - 52.61%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU AcroBat): 62.19 - 73.19%
Earthquake vs. Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room): 45.47 - 53.54%
Fire Blast vs. Salamence (OU Defensive [Intimidate]): 21.57 - 25.38%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU Toxic Spikes): 83.51 - 98.35%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Choice): 82.45 - 97.66%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 84.44 - 99.44%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 70.55 - 83.33%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 85.16 - 100.54%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 69.78 - 82.41%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 85.16 - 100.54%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 69.23 - 81.86%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf): 85.96 - 101.75%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance): 85.96 - 101.75%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 87.78 - 102.97%
Outrage vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 45.87 - 54.45%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 88.08 - 104.15%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 78.11 - 92.52%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Special Wall): 50.24 - 59.15%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU SubToxic): 91.2 - 107.69%
Earthquake vs. Gastrodon (OU Tank): 51.17 - 60.32%
Earthquake vs. Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs): 51.53 - 60.75%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance [Multiscale]): 20.74 - 24.45%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 92.66 - 109.67%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 82.69 - 97.94%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 92.98 - 109.94%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 82.45 - 97.66%
Earthquake vs. Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance): 51.83 - 61.39%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU 3 Attacks): 52.86 - 62.23%
Fire Blast vs. Virizion (OU Dual Screens): 59.06 - 69.94%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Air Balloon]): 96.6 - 114.19%
Fire Blast vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Air Balloon]): 23.76 - 28.08%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 97.17 - 114.73%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 79.62 - 94.04%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Choice Scarf): 59.56 - 70.21%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Swords Dance): 53.29 - 63%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Choice Band): 53.29 - 63%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Expert Belt): 59.56 - 70.21%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Smack Down): 59.56 - 70.21%
Fire Blast vs. Landorus (OU Rock Polish): 59.56 - 70.21%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 98.72 - 116.56%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 80.89 - 95.54%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Choice Specs): 55.72 - 65.62%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker): 44.98 - 53.15%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 102.99 - 121.59%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 84.38 - 99.66%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Air Balloon]): 104 - 122.57%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Air Balloon]): 46.28 - 54.57%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Air Balloon]): 106.89 - 126.2%
Outrage vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Air Balloon]): 43.79 - 51.72%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Band): 107.4 - 126.54%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf): 107.4 - 126.54%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer): 107.4 - 126.54%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU Bulk Up): 91.25 - 107.5%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance): 107.73 - 126.93%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU Special Growth): 93.37 - 110.59%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU Choice): 50 - 59.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU SubSplit): 50.2 - 59.33%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Choice Specs): 63.23 - 74.45%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Choice Scarf): 63.23 - 74.45%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 113.77 - 134.13%
Outrage vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 24.55 - 29.04%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU ChestoRest): 64.38 - 75.78%
Fire Blast vs. Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 70.37 - 83.33%
Fire Blast vs. Virizion (OU Swords Dance): 78.39 - 92.59%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive): 116 - 136.57%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 118.78 - 139.77%
Outrage vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 95.3 - 112.15%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 119.11 - 140.16%
Outrage vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 95.01 - 112.18%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 119.11 - 140.16%
Outrage vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 95.01 - 112.18%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up): 120.65 - 142.39%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 121.99 - 144.39%
Outrage vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 70.95 - 83.81%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU SubPunch): 122.82 - 144.56%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 122.72 - 145.45%
Earthquake vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 30.11 - 35.79%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU Mixed Growth): 93.68 - 110.96%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Sunny Day): 125.69 - 147.98%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Standard): 69.73 - 82.37%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Choice Specs): 69.73 - 82.37%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Choice Scarf): 69.73 - 82.37%
Fire Blast vs. Tornadus (OU Acrobatics): 56.85 - 67.22%
Fire Blast vs. Tornadus (OU Hurricane): 63.54 - 74.91%
Fire Blast vs. Virizion (OU Work Up): 70.58 - 83.59%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Dual Screens): 71.55 - 84.43%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Baton Pass): 72.15 - 85.02%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Bulky Calm Mind): 72.15 - 85.02%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Substitute): 72.02 - 84.88%
Outrage vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 130.54 - 153.69%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 72.66 - 85.53%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance): 72.66 - 85.53%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubSeed): 134.37 - 158.12%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 141.31 - 166.38%
Earthquake vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 35.89 - 42.16%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Special Attacker): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Choice Specs): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Choice Band): 143.53 - 169.38%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Swords Dance): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Nasty Plot): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance): 146.75 - 172.72%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot): 146.75 - 172.72%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 151.16 - 177.9%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 69.18 - 81.97%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU Offensive): 151.17 - 177.92%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 134.75 - 158.86%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 134.75 - 158.86%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 134.75 - 158.86%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 134.75 - 158.86%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 134.75 - 158.86%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 134.75 - 158.86%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 155.81 - 183.72%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 45.93 - 54.65%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Specially Defensive): 157.92 - 185.97%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 158.19 - 186.44%
Earthquake vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 33.33 - 39.54%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU TormenTran): 158.33 - 186.45%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Calm Mind): 88.6 - 104.41%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU All-Out Attacker): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU Choice): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU Swords Dance): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Choice Scarf): 159.72 - 188.39%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubPunch): 162.87 - 191.66%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable): 69.08 - 81.29%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split): 69.08 - 81.29%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 69.08 - 81.29%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Baton Pass): 176.38 - 208.11%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Attacker): 177.85 - 209.59%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper): 177.85 - 209.59%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 177.35 - 210.06%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 97.48 - 115.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs): 41.05 - 48.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Substitute): 41.29 - 48.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker): 187.65 - 220.98%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Offensive): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Choice Scarf): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Choice Specs): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Magma Storm): 188.23 - 221.67%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Offensive): 42.94 - 50.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf): 42.94 - 50.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Mixed): 43.07 - 50.76%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 194.48 - 230.34%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 106.89 - 126.2%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 198.25 - 233.23%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 46.06 - 54.81%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 200 - 236.87%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 109.92 - 129.78%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Band): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Double Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Swords Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 117.52 - 138.64%
Earthquake vs. Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 117.52 - 138.64%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf): 59.18 - 69.72%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 214.68 - 253.1%
Earthquake vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 27.11 - 31.63%
Earthquake vs. Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer): 123.69 - 145.97%
Earthquake vs. Dugtrio (OU Reversal): 130.18 - 153.3%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 241.99 - 284.69%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 56.22 - 66.9%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 241.99 - 284.69%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 56.22 - 66.9%

Superpower in Rain

Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 35.14 - 41.58%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 34.9 - 41.08%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 42.03 - 49.45%
Outrage vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Occa Berry]): 31.31 - 37.08%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 42.85 - 50.54%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 42.03 - 49.45%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 42.85 - 50.54%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 41.75 - 49.17%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 42.77 - 50.55%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 42.5 - 50%
Superpower vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 42.81 - 50.59%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 39.52 - 46.7%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 47.52 - 55.94%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 35.64 - 41.83%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 47.52 - 55.94%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 35.64 - 41.83%
Superpower vs. Donphan (OU Defensive Rapid Spin): 31.77 - 37.5%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 48.9 - 57.68%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 47.96 - 56.42%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 49.68 - 58.59%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 48.72 - 57.32%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 51.82 - 61.12%
Superpower vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 50.83 - 59.8%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Defensive): 35.14 - 41.58%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Swords Dance): 25.42 - 30.22%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Defensive): 25.42 - 30.22%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Substitute): 25.42 - 30.22%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 53.18 - 62.6%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 39.88 - 46.81%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 55.71 - 65.68%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 41.64 - 49.26%
Superpower vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 56.14 - 66.08%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 42.1 - 49.41%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 57.48 - 67.66%
Superpower vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 32.93 - 38.92%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind): 26.17 - 30.89%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Reuniclus (OU Trick): 26.17 - 30.89%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Calm Mind): 35.14 - 41.58%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Wish Support): 40.6 - 47.94%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Wall): 40.6 - 47.94%
Superpower vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 61.38 - 72.6%
Superpower vs. Donphan (OU Offensive Rapid Spin): 42.44 - 50%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Defensive): 42.96 - 50.78%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Utility Counter): 8.43 - 9.92%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU SubSeed): 38.96 - 45.84%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Baton Pass): 46.53 - 54.97%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Celebi (OU Specially Defensive): 31.43 - 37.12%
Superpower vs. Chansey (OU Wish): 72.15 - 84.94%
Superpower vs. Chansey (OU Counter): 72.15 - 84.94%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Tinkerbell): 35.58 - 42.1%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch): 48.06 - 56.76%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band): 48.06 - 56.76%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper): 35.85 - 42.42%
Superpower vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 73.29 - 86.36%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 62.5 - 73.86%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb): 48.89 - 57.73%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)): 36.88 - 43.63%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU Toxic Spikes): 33.51 - 39.56%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Bulky Quiver Dance): 33.42 - 39.35%
Superpower vs. Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up): 52.23 - 61.67%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 79.06 - 93.02%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 55.81 - 65.69%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 79.09 - 93.78%
Superpower vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 40.11 - 47.45%
Superpower vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank): 53.61 - 63.34%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gliscor (OU AcroBat): 36.08 - 42.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room): 36.43 - 43.03%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Defensive [Intimidate]): 18.27 - 21.57%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU SubToxic): 36.53 - 43.13%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Choice): 41.52 - 49.12%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubSeed): 66.87 - 79.37%
Superpower vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 86.6 - 101.99%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 70.65 - 84.33%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker [Chople Berry]): 87.12 - 102.97%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker [Chople Berry]): 65.34 - 77.22%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive [Chople Berry]): 87.12 - 102.97%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive [Chople Berry]): 65.34 - 77.22%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Special Wall): 6.18 - 7.42%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 90.69 - 106.97%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 34.88 - 41.27%
Superpower vs. Gastrodon (OU Tank): 61.5 - 72.53%
Superpower vs. Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs): 61.93 - 73.04%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Specially Defensive): 94.02 - 111.16%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU TormenTran): 94.27 - 111.45%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU 3 Attacks): 63.28 - 74.47%
Superpower vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 94.6 - 112.03%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Dual Screens): 64.5 - 75.9%
Superpower vs. Blissey (OU Support): 96.91 - 114.28%
Superpower vs. Blissey (OU Wish Support): 96.91 - 114.28%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Choice Scarf): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Swords Dance): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Choice Band): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Expert Belt): 43.88 - 51.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Smack Down): 43.88 - 51.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Rock Polish): 43.88 - 51.72%
Fire Blast vs. Jellicent (OU Choice Specs): 8.85 - 10.41%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 99.12 - 117.78%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 55.97 - 65.88%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker): 67.28 - 79.18%
Superpower vs. Scrafty (OU Bulk Up): 101.79 - 119.76%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive): 69.42 - 81.71%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 106.91 - 125.78%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 49.05 - 57.86%
Superpower vs. Breloom (OU Bulk Up): 71.87 - 84.68%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 108.47 - 127.68%
Superpower vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 32.2 - 37.85%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up): 48.36 - 57.06%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Toxicroak (OU SubPunch): 49.18 - 58.15%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Venusaur (OU Special Growth): 49.33 - 58.27%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU Choice): 74.79 - 88.01%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker): 111.72 - 132.09%
Superpower vs. Rotom-W (OU SubSplit): 75.1 - 88.38%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Offensive): 112.07 - 132.5%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Choice Scarf): 112.07 - 132.5%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Choice Specs): 112.07 - 132.5%
Superpower vs. Heatran (OU Magma Storm): 112.07 - 132.5%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Sunny Day): 75.23 - 88.54%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Choice Specs): 75.7 - 89.09%
Superpower vs. Politoed (OU Choice Scarf): 75.7 - 89.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU ChestoRest): 51.56 - 60.96%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 77.16 - 91.04%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Swords Dance): 77.16 - 91.04%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 117.24 - 137.93%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 53.79 - 63.44%
Superpower vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 120.56 - 141.84%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 55.31 - 65.24%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 120.99 - 143.77%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 68.32 - 80.42%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 120.99 - 143.77%
Superpower vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 68.32 - 80.42%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Venusaur (OU Mixed Growth): 55.48 - 65.44%
Superpower vs. Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance): 125 - 147.05%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Standard): 55.93 - 65.9%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Choice Specs): 55.93 - 65.9%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Starmie (OU Choice Scarf): 55.93 - 65.9%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Special Attacker): 84.66 - 99.65%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot): 84.66 - 99.65%
Superpower vs. Ninetales (OU Choice Specs): 84.66 - 99.65%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 126.86 - 149.58%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 126.86 - 149.58%
Superpower vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 127.07 - 149.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tornadus (OU Acrobatics): 56.85 - 67.22%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tornadus (OU Hurricane): 56.85 - 67.22%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance): 128.79 - 151.7%
Superpower vs. Virizion (OU Work Up): 85.75 - 101.23%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Dual Screens): 57.48 - 67.66%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Choice Band): 86.39 - 101.7%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Band): 129.01 - 152.46%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf): 129.01 - 152.46%
Superpower vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer): 129.01 - 152.46%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Baton Pass): 57.48 - 67.96%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Bulky Calm Mind): 57.48 - 67.96%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker): 86.68 - 102.04%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Swords Dance): 86.68 - 102.04%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Nasty Plot): 86.68 - 102.04%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Substitute): 58.19 - 68.48%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 58.19 - 68.81%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance): 58.19 - 68.81%
Superpower vs. Breloom (OU SubPunch): 87.12 - 102.65%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance): 58.76 - 69.48%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot): 58.76 - 69.48%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tentacruel (OU Offensive): 60.53 - 71.57%
Superpower vs. Infernape (OU Choice Scarf): 95.9 - 112.96%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Baton Pass): 105.9 - 124.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Espeon (OU Calm Mind): 70.58 - 83.45%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Attacker): 106.64 - 125.46%
Superpower vs. Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper): 106.64 - 125.46%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU All-Out Attacker): 106.64 - 125.46%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU Choice): 106.64 - 125.46%
Superpower vs. Mienshao (OU Swords Dance): 106.64 - 125.46%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable): 34.35 - 40.83%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split): 34.35 - 40.83%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 34.35 - 40.83%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker): 174.25 - 205.94%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive): 174.25 - 205.94%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)): 174.25 - 205.94%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]): 174.25 - 205.94%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 180.85 - 213.47%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 68.08 - 80.14%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs): 122.58 - 144.86%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Substitute): 123.3 - 145.72%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Band): 185.26 - 218.94%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Offensive): 128.22 - 151.53%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf): 128.22 - 151.53%
Superpower vs. Hydreigon (OU Mixed): 128.61 - 152%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf): 205.84 - 243.27%
Superpower vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance): 205.84 - 243.27%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Band): 69.2 - 81.78%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Double Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Swords Dance): 69.2 - 81.78%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 94.42 - 111.15%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 94.42 - 111.15%
Superpower vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf): 71.08 - 84.01%
Superpower vs. Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer): 148.34 - 174.88%
Superpower vs. Dugtrio (OU Reversal): 156.13 - 183.96%

Earthquake in Rain

Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 39.52 - 46.7%
Outrage vs. Skarmory (OU Specially Defensive): 32.03 - 37.72%
Outrage vs. Heatran (OU Offensive [Air Balloon]): 41.79 - 49.53%
Fire Blast vs. Heatran (OU Offensive [Air Balloon]): 21.05 - 24.76%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Air Balloon]): 42.85 - 50.54%
Outrage vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock [Air Balloon]): 31.31 - 37.08%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Utility): 43.56 - 51.48%
Fire Blast vs. Donphan (OU Defensive Rapid Spin): 27.86 - 33.07%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Agility [Air Balloon]): 49.68 - 58.59%
Outrage vs. Metagross (OU Agility [Air Balloon]): 36.3 - 42.99%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Defensive): 35.14 - 41.58%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Swords Dance): 25.42 - 30.22%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Defensive): 25.42 - 30.22%
Fire Blast vs. Gliscor (OU Substitute): 25.42 - 30.22%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Air Balloon]): 53.79 - 63.44%
Outrage vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Air Balloon]): 43.79 - 51.72%
Earthquake vs. Chansey (OU Wish): 29.97 - 35.36%
Earthquake vs. Chansey (OU Counter): 29.97 - 35.36%
Fire Blast vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 57.48 - 67.66%
Outrage vs. Skarmory (OU Physically Defensive): 24.55 - 29.04%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 58.41 - 68.81%
Fire Blast vs. Jirachi (OU Wish + Calm Mind): 35.14 - 41.58%
Earthquake vs. Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind): 32.54 - 38.44%
Earthquake vs. Reuniclus (OU Trick): 32.54 - 38.44%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Calm Mind): 35.14 - 41.58%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Wish Support): 33.9 - 39.95%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Wall): 33.9 - 39.95%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 62.5 - 73.86%
Earthquake vs. Ferrothorn (OU Standard): 30.11 - 35.79%
Earthquake vs. Donphan (OU Offensive Rapid Spin): 35.41 - 41.92%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Defensive): 35.93 - 42.44%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Utility Counter): 36.72 - 43.42%
Fire Blast vs. Venusaur (OU SubSeed): 38.96 - 45.84%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 69.23 - 81.86%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Band): 42.85 - 50.54%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 69.78 - 82.41%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Stealth Rock): 42.85 - 50.54%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Baton Pass): 38.74 - 45.67%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 70.55 - 83.33%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball): 42.77 - 50.55%
Fire Blast vs. Cloyster (OU Shell Smash): 61.41 - 72.19%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Celebi (OU Specially Defensive): 31.43 - 37.12%
Fire Blast vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 70.65 - 84.33%
Earthquake vs. Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band): 35.89 - 42.16%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Tinkerbell): 35.58 - 42.1%
Earthquake vs. Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch): 40.09 - 47.34%
Earthquake vs. Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band): 40.09 - 47.34%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper): 35.85 - 42.42%
Earthquake vs. Blissey (OU Support): 40.47 - 47.61%
Earthquake vs. Blissey (OU Wish Support): 40.47 - 47.61%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]): 72.77 - 86.13%
Earthquake vs. Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb): 40.78 - 48.15%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)): 36.88 - 43.63%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Bulky Quiver Dance): 41.5 - 49.05%
Earthquake vs. Scrafty (OU Bulk Up): 42.21 - 50%
Outrage vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Air Balloon]): 77.19 - 91.22%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Air Balloon]): 17.25 - 20.17%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Band): 77.36 - 91.57%
Earthquake vs. Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up): 43.56 - 51.44%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 79.06 - 93.02%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Bulky Swords Dance): 45.93 - 54.65%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 78.71 - 93.06%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Specially Defensive): 35.64 - 41.83%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 78.71 - 93.06%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU SubCM): 35.64 - 41.83%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 79.09 - 93.78%
Earthquake vs. Forretress (OU Specially Defensive): 33.33 - 39.54%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 79.62 - 94.04%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Choice Scarf): 48.9 - 57.68%
Earthquake vs. Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank): 44.63 - 52.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Gliscor (OU AcroBat): 36.08 - 42.61%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 80.89 - 95.54%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Agility): 49.68 - 58.59%
Earthquake vs. Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room): 45.47 - 53.54%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Salamence (OU Defensive [Intimidate]): 18.27 - 21.57%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU Toxic Spikes): 83.51 - 98.35%
Fire Blast vs. Celebi (OU Choice): 41.52 - 49.12%
Earthquake vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 84.38 - 99.66%
Fire Blast vs. Metagross (OU Mixed): 51.82 - 61.12%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubSeed): 66.87 - 79.37%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf): 85.96 - 101.75%
Earthquake vs. Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance): 85.96 - 101.75%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 88.08 - 104.15%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Substitute + Paralysis): 39.88 - 46.81%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Special Wall): 50.24 - 59.15%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU SubToxic): 91.2 - 107.69%
Earthquake vs. Gastrodon (OU Tank): 51.17 - 60.32%
Earthquake vs. Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs): 51.53 - 60.75%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 92.66 - 109.67%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Choice Scarf): 41.64 - 49.26%
Earthquake vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 92.98 - 109.94%
Outrage vs. Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)): 42.1 - 49.41%
Earthquake vs. Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance): 51.83 - 61.39%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU 3 Attacks): 52.86 - 62.23%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker): 59.11 - 70.16%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf): 59.27 - 70.36%
Fire Blast vs. Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock): 59.27 - 70.36%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Virizion (OU Dual Screens): 43 - 50.77%
Outrage vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Air Balloon]): 96.6 - 114.19%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Air Balloon]): 21.6 - 25.3%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Choice Scarf): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Swords Dance): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Choice Band): 43.26 - 51.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Expert Belt): 43.88 - 51.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Smack Down): 43.88 - 51.72%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Landorus (OU Rock Polish): 43.88 - 51.72%
Earthquake vs. Jellicent (OU Choice Specs): 55.72 - 65.62%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 99.12 - 117.78%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Choice Band): 46.06 - 54.81%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker): 44.98 - 53.15%
Outrage vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Air Balloon]): 104 - 122.57%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Air Balloon]): 46.28 - 54.57%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Band): 107.4 - 126.54%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf): 107.4 - 126.54%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Double Dancer): 107.4 - 126.54%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Breloom (OU Bulk Up): 48.12 - 56.87%
Earthquake vs. Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance): 107.73 - 126.93%
Fire Blast vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 108.47 - 127.68%
Earthquake vs. Forretress (OU Physically Defensive): 27.11 - 31.63%
Earthquake vs. Venusaur (OU Special Growth): 61.58 - 72.18%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU Choice): 50 - 59.09%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Rotom-W (OU SubSplit): 50.2 - 59.33%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Choice Specs): 63.23 - 74.45%
Earthquake vs. Politoed (OU Choice Scarf): 63.23 - 74.45%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU ChestoRest): 64.38 - 75.78%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 51.54 - 60.8%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Virizion (OU Swords Dance): 51.54 - 60.8%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive): 116 - 136.57%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up): 120.65 - 142.39%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 120.99 - 143.77%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance): 56.22 - 66.9%
Fire Blast vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 120.99 - 143.77%
Earthquake vs. Scizor (OU Choice Scarf): 56.22 - 66.9%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU SubPunch): 122.82 - 144.56%
Earthquake vs. Venusaur (OU Mixed Growth): 69.1 - 81.72%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Sunny Day): 125.69 - 147.98%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Standard): 69.73 - 82.37%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Choice Specs): 69.73 - 82.37%
Earthquake vs. Starmie (OU Choice Scarf): 69.73 - 82.37%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tornadus (OU Acrobatics): 56.85 - 67.22%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Tornadus (OU Hurricane): 56.85 - 67.22%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Virizion (OU Work Up): 57.58 - 67.8%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Dual Screens): 71.55 - 84.43%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Baton Pass): 72.15 - 85.02%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Bulky Calm Mind): 72.15 - 85.02%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Substitute): 72.02 - 84.88%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)): 72.66 - 85.53%
Earthquake vs. Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance): 72.66 - 85.53%
Fire Blast vs. Breloom (OU SubPunch): 81.06 - 96.21%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Special Attacker): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Ninetales (OU Choice Specs): 141.46 - 166.55%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Choice Band): 143.53 - 169.38%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Swords Dance): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Nasty Plot): 144.02 - 169.96%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance): 146.75 - 172.72%
Earthquake vs. Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot): 146.75 - 172.72%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 151.16 - 177.9%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Dual Screen): 34.88 - 41.27%
Earthquake vs. Tentacruel (OU Offensive): 151.17 - 177.92%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Swords Dance): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Nasty Plot): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Agility): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Specs): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Band): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 151.77 - 178.72%
Fire Blast vs. Lucario (OU Choice Scarf): 68.08 - 80.14%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Specially Defensive): 157.92 - 185.97%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU TormenTran): 158.33 - 186.45%
Earthquake vs. Espeon (OU Calm Mind): 88.6 - 104.41%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU All-Out Attacker): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU Choice): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Mienshao (OU Swords Dance): 88.92 - 104.79%
Earthquake vs. Infernape (OU Choice Scarf): 159.72 - 188.39%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable): 34.35 - 40.83%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split): 34.35 - 40.83%
Fire Blast vs. Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 34.35 - 40.83%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Baton Pass): 176.38 - 208.11%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Attacker): 177.85 - 209.59%
Earthquake vs. Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper): 177.85 - 209.59%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 177.35 - 210.06%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Specs): 49.05 - 57.86%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs): 41.05 - 48.38%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Substitute): 41.29 - 48.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker): 187.65 - 220.98%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Offensive): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Choice Scarf): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Choice Specs): 188.23 - 221.67%
Earthquake vs. Heatran (OU Magma Storm): 188.23 - 221.67%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Offensive): 42.94 - 50.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf): 42.94 - 50.61%
ExtremeSpeed vs. Hydreigon (OU Mixed): 43.07 - 50.76%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 194.48 - 230.34%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 53.79 - 63.44%
Earthquake vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 200 - 236.87%
Fire Blast vs. Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf): 55.31 - 65.24%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Band): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Double Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Swords Dance): 57.61 - 67.88%
Earthquake vs. Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks): 117.52 - 138.64%
Earthquake vs. Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind): 117.52 - 138.64%
Earthquake vs. Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf): 59.18 - 69.72%
Earthquake vs. Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer): 123.69 - 145.97%
Earthquake vs. Dugtrio (OU Reversal): 130.18 - 153.3%

Anyways, I know this wasn't a normal rate, but I hope that I helped in some way (and that I don't get infracted/blocked/this post doesn't get deleted) and I'm happy that your goal of making an Archive-worthy OTR RMT is pretty much within your fingertips :,)

Gimmick

Electric potential
What an interesting team, Absolete!

I haven't had much experience with Trick Room at all, using nor playing, so I'm not sure what's best for every Pokemon. However, I do completely agree with Pocket's advice about Dragonite. With a -2 Sp. Atk drop, Dnite will be forced to switch out, wasting a turn of Trick Room. Pocket is basically dead on here. That's the best rate I've ever seen (seriously, who would have thought of Hone Claws Dnite?). I guess I just 2nd nominated Dragonite's set switch, but the real reason I posted here is to say that I love this team. Luvdisk'd!

Arceus, mah man! How the balls did you do all those calculations? Sorry I posted it without ya, but you were gone for like 3 days and I was at the end of my own idea making abilities and it was just good enough to be posted in my opinion haha. Howeeever, those calculations are freaking amazing and I don't know you did them all, but I'm definitely going to base my decision almost entirely off of them. Right now I'm using Outrage, Fire Blast, Super Power, and Extreme Speed. I have to get over my deep seeded hate for Outrage and realize it's likely the best option. Thank you so much!

@Gimmick Thank you! Pocket truly is a badass, I concur. Thanks for the luv mah man!

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You should really use a Life orb over Dragon Gem on Dragonite. The extra boost to all your moves will put more of a dent in other pokemon. A trick room team is similar to a hyper offensive team. it only needs a couple pokemon weakened to clean up with a different member.

I also agree with the decision to use hammer arm over drain punch. you really need the extra power and the HP that you get from Drain Punch will not be relevant most of the time, especially when you factor in the toxic recoil.

I concur Chimpakt. The Dragon Gem was almost an over reaction to Bulky Waters walling me. While it did work surprisingly well. Outrage will have similar effects though. The currently-being-tested Dragonite is Brave @ Life Orb with Outrage, Fire blast, Extreme Speed, and Super Power. Thanks for the input! :D

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sciztar, nice eye - this team does struggle against Rain, which is a problem :x

Absolete, have you considered Celebi > Slowbro? Celebi lacks regeneration, but it does have solid bulk on both defenses to tank some fighting hits. Not to mention it provides you a check against Breloom. Celebi can tank Water and Electric hits and demolish Water-types with Leaf Storm. Fire-types like Heatran would be a bigger bitch though, making Dragonite that much more an important member.

Celebi @ Leftovers | Natural Cure
Calm Nature | 232 HP / 180 SpA / 96 SpD
~ Leaf Storm
~ HP Fire
~ Trick Room
~ Healing Wish / U-turn / Earth Power

With those SpA EVs it has a good chance to OHKO 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor after SR (83-99%) and 2HKO 252 HP / 168+ SpD Ferrothorn after SR (47-56%). If you don't care about nabbing those 2HKOs, going max HP / SpD is probably ideal for tanking those hits from SpecsToed, Thundurus-T, and Keldeo. On the flip side, you can go Modest max HP / max SpA, but it's not going to sponge water hits that well at all.

Healing Wish is the best way to bring in your Conkeldurr / Dragonite. U-turn is nice for switch-advantage, whereas Earth Power is nice for removing Heatran / offensive Jirachi.Psychic is an option to remove Thundurus-T, which is 2HKOed after SR even with 0 SpA.

PS: Thanks for enjoying my rates, Absolete and Gimmick - it means a lot..

Haha, I actually didn't do all those calculations one by one, I actually found a calculator that would calculate the best moves versus all of the Pokemon in OU, so I can't take all the credit :P

Do note that this calculator is a bit dated (like beginning of 5th gen dated) but I think that doesn't matter too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)