Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Zarator to a match!

4v4 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
All Abilities
Arena: Moonlight Lake
Field Type:Water/Psychic
Format: All
Restrictions:

Welcome to the tranquil shores of Moonlight Lake, where trainers from far and wide come to relax, (and jump people cause thats what we trainers do >.>)

This lake is in a perpetual night with a full moon, and the spot designated for battles in in the middle of the lake on a fairly small circular island, about 100X100 feet, it has grass covering it, with a solid tree line all around.

Because of the ever present moon, Psychic types can draw cosmic power from it increasing thier Psychic type moves by 1 BAP and cause them to cost 2 EN less to use. Likewise due to the large amount of water, Water typed moves cost 4 EN less but due to the tranquility that permeates the area they lose 1 BAP

Any Pokemon can use the healing water to their advantage, by spending an action they can regain 5 HP and 10 Energy.

Summary-Psychic moves deal more and cost less
-Water moves cost less but deal less
-You can issue an action "Soak in the water" to regain HP/EN
-All moves are useable

Challenging Kaxtar

2v2 Dubs, Training
Training Items
Yup

ASB Arena, One Ability, 1 Sub
I'll take this. Please, PM me mons.

Edit: Also, still seeking ref:

2 vs 2 Singles
LC
No items
Switch: Ok
2 subs
1 day DQ
Arena: Who ever accepts can choose it,but it cant be the ASB Arena.
Preferably with flavor.
Accepting.

How about Yarnus of Bethany's Hall of Light?

Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become *1.1 against Normal types and other resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Venasaur vs Ground, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP. All moves not specified to be disallowed are allowed. Nature Power is a random type each time it is used. En for each normal mon starts at 110. Due to the bright artificial and natural light everywhere, all moves requiring light or benefiting from it take 2 less energy. Chlorophyll is activated automatically, and only goes away if Rain is summoned.

That arena sounds good,just gotta wait for a reff.

3v3 LC Singles
Training Items
All abilities
Switch=KO
2 subs
1 Day DQ
Arena: Gump Forest

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Kaxtar, let's go!

1v1 NFE Singles
1 Day DQ
Recovery Moves: 1
Chills: 2
Switch = N/A
Items = Training
Abilities = All

Arena: ASB Arena

I kind of died for awhile. Figured I could still come back though.

1v1 Singles Beginner's battle
2Day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries
ASB arena

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
dropping my match with kaxtar to do some really hurried evolving of my mons

Challenging CMFP
4v4 Doubles Training
1 Day DQ
Training Items

Need a quick 2v2 Doubles
Training Items
1 Day DQ
1 Sub

I'll use a newly bought FE pokemon and a NFE. Also, if you could pretty please bring a Pokemon that knows the move Leech Seed, I'd appreciate it becuase I need to sketch it for an upcoming raid. Thank you!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING ZHENGTANN because I need to test my arena
2v2 NFE Doubles
DQ: 48 Hours
Items ON
Infinite Recs / chills
Switch: KO
Arena: Toxic Landfill
Field Type: Poison
Arena Type: Urban
Complexity: Intense
Formats: All Formats

Description:
FLAVOR

Summary:

• Improved senses (+4 Final Speed, +5% Flat Acc) for Poison-type Pokemon.
  • Poison Haze deals 0.5 DPA to Pokemon that have neither a Poison typing nor Poison Heal and corrodes Steel-types after one (1) round of being exposed.
    • The only ability that this effect activates is Toxic Boost.
    • This does not prevent a Pokemon from being afflicted with PSN or BPSN, but counts as being poisoned.
  • Dig or Dive used by Pokemon without a Poison typing have a 30% chance of inflicting BPSN on the Pokemon and suffer a one (1) BAP reduction.
  • All weather increases the DPA of the Poisonous Haze by one (1). The abilities Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning bring their respective weather into effect for four (4) rounds instead of an infinite duration.
    • Toxic Rain increases the DPA of Poisonous Haze by one (1) and possesses the normal qualities of rain.
  • If a seismic attack (including Earth Power), Dig, a Water-type attack that requires a water source, or an attack with at least eight (8) BAP aimed at the ground is used, special tubes of acid underground explode and spray Special Gastro Acid on all Pokemon currently in play.
    • Special Gastro Acid lasts for six (6) actions, is not removed upon switching out even with U-turn, does not affect Traits such as Levitate, and affects Pokemon so long as they would take damage from poison; that is, Poison-type Pokemon and non-corroded Steel-types are immune to Special Gastro Acid, although they are affected by it should their immunity to poison change.

I'll leave Abilities and Subs up to you.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
CHALLENGING ZHENGTANN because I need to test my arena
2v2 NFE Doubles
DQ: 48 Hours
Items ON
Infinite Recs / chills
Switch: KO
Arena: Toxic Landfill
Field Type: Poison
Arena Type: Urban
Complexity: Intense
Formats: All Formats

Description:
FLAVOR

Summary:

• Improved senses (+4 Final Speed, +5% Flat Acc) for Poison-type Pokemon.
  • Poison Haze deals 0.5 DPA to Pokemon that have neither a Poison typing nor Poison Heal and corrodes Steel-types after one (1) round of being exposed.
    • The only ability that this effect activates is Toxic Boost.
    • This does not prevent a Pokemon from being afflicted with PSN or BPSN, but counts as being poisoned.
  • Dig or Dive used by Pokemon without a Poison typing have a 30% chance of inflicting BPSN on the Pokemon and suffer a one (1) BAP reduction.
  • All weather increases the DPA of the Poisonous Haze by one (1). The abilities Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning bring their respective weather into effect for four (4) rounds instead of an infinite duration.
    • Toxic Rain increases the DPA of Poisonous Haze by one (1) and possesses the normal qualities of rain.
  • If a seismic attack (including Earth Power), Dig, a Water-type attack that requires a water source, or an attack with at least eight (8) BAP aimed at the ground is used, special tubes of acid underground explode and spray Special Gastro Acid on all Pokemon currently in play.
    • Special Gastro Acid lasts for six (6) actions, is not removed upon switching out even with U-turn, does not affect Traits such as Levitate, and affects Pokemon so long as they would take damage from poison; that is, Poison-type Pokemon and non-corroded Steel-types are immune to Special Gastro Acid, although they are affected by it should their immunity to poison change.

I'll leave Abilities and Subs up to you.
@ ol' Engi:

3 Subs total in the match
All Abilities

Needs a flashy reff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)