Welcome to the Rebellion (a team by -Rockstar- and Jirachi)

Jirachi and Rockstar this is a great team I do not have much to say just think Superpower is a better option than Earthquake, Superpower you can take with Heatrans Air Baloon, the OHKO on Tyranitar, well that's great team and I have helped

@Miles Tales:Superpower is a good suggestion but if we get rid of earthquake our team has lots of trouble dealing with SubCM Jirachi in the rain while we still have Kingdra and Thundurus to check Heatran.Thanks for the rate.

@ChaosNebula- I'll add it in a sec :)

EDIT-Added Importable

LOL i have played a VERY similar team, with the same FWG core but using LO mamoswine over thundurus-t and running hydra scarfer. I don't like thundurus scarf with x2 weak to SR and mamoswine is very useful against dragons and therians.

You team looks very good, congratulations :)

Hi great team, I've been having a lot of success with it but CM Latias and Ferrothorn have been giving me a lot of problem. I really have no idea what to do vs CM latias when she gets a reflect up. Ferro gives me big problems because he lays down spikes and or SR and forces me to keep switching to heatran, and if heatran isn't alive im not really sure how to handle him.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
This team looks awesome, but why not try Thunder over Tbolt? In rain it's a way stronger alternative than Thunderbolt or Volt Switch, why it isn't even that bad outside of rain, having the same accuracy as Focus Blast. Most of the time you'll be using Volt Switch anyways, and Tbolt hardly is more powerful than Volt Switch.

This team looks awesome, but why not try Thunder over Tbolt? In rain it's a way stronger alternative than Thunderbolt or Volt Switch, why it isn't even that bad outside of rain, having the same accuracy as Focus Blast. Most of the time you'll be using Volt Switch anyways, and Tbolt hardly is more powerful than Volt Switch.

Thunderbolt still hits hard enough and is more reliable and other weather lowers THunders acc

Nice team guys, but I think you'll struggle against a well-played Ferrothorn on an offensive rain team. Whenever Kingdra comes in after an opposing Thundurus-T/Tornadus-T has nabbed a kill on something, it will be met with the aforementioned Ferrothorn, who it cannot do anything to. Ferro resists both of Kingdra's STABs, breaks its substitutes with power whip and then leech seeds it. You say in your threat list that Heatran walls Ferro and threatens an OHKO with fire blast, which is true, but it's taking sr + leech damage as it switches in, and the opponent can make the easy switch to Politoed; rinse and repeat later when you try and revenge kill their Thundurus-T/Tornadus-T with Kingdra. Your own Thundurus-T is a good backup check to these sweepers but Volt Switch and a Choice item means it will be switching a lot; coupled with an SR weakness, it'll be worn down fast.

So, I think it would be best to try out a defensive Starmie. Not only does it spin away stealth rock with ease, which will make Thundurus-T + Scizor volt-turning incredibly hard to stop, but it also lures in Ferrothorn and cripples it with a scald burn, which means Kingdra can beat it; with the attack drop, Ferro can't break your sub with power whip while it's losing health each turn, meaning you can alternate between sub and dragon dance until you have a +6 Kingdra behind a sub which is pretty much gg unless they have a Quagsire who still won't be appreciating a rain-boosted waterfall. As for who to replace, I'm thinking Celebi, since Starmie has similar resistances to it and therefore your synergy'll remain mostly the same.

Starmie @ Leftovers | Natural Cure
Timid | 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 Spe
Scald | Psyshock | Rapid Spin | Recover

Cool team, hope this helped.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
@BKC: Thanks for the rate. Starmie looks like a very interesting idea, which we'll be sure to try out. The main problem with this team were entry hazards, so Ferrothorn wasn't exactly fun to face. I think that change will help us a lot both offensively and defensively which is why I like it. Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)