kythro's hat [Will be livestreaming this saturday.sunday; drop off some requests~]

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Wow, I love the expressiony-cartoony stuff you have going on with all these Pokemons.

That blue dragon in the recent work area is marvelous. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Welcome to Smeargle's Studio!

Wow, why weren't you confident in your work? These are amazing! Can I request a Mexican pineapple duck, I mean Ludicolo, please?

tyvm@ delidove &danmire :p

Wow, why weren't you confident in your work? These are amazing! Can I request a Mexican pineapple duck, I mean Ludicolo, please?
and uh, the only thing i could do at that time was like super e.z pokemon and that was pretty much it. i quit drawing pokemon for a year and practiced drawing/coloring other stuff lol

and first request done: i never questioned wtf ludicolo was until today.

sorry if it's bad. my warmups are always indecent

Haha I love these, they are all so expressive. And it's great to see someone who has a handle on different forms of art as well! :) Could I have a cute Purugly?
Welcome to Smeargles, glad you've decided to step up and make a thread and I hope it continues long into the future n_n
luvdisc'd

Hey there! I enjoy these bright drawings and your various styles of work! I too, am a multi media artist and it's nice to see someone like you who does the same! The sculpting work is top notch as well. My only advice is to try and color inside of the lines when you are using the pencil crayons (not sure if you also use them but some pieces look like they been done with it) and water colors. I hope it helps a bit!
May I request a Scrafty?

Haha I love these, they are all so expressive. And it's great to see someone who has a handle on different forms of art as well! :) Could I have a cute Purugly?
Welcome to Smeargles, glad you've decided to step up and make a thread and I hope it continues long into the future n_n
luvdisc'd

thanks for the disc and the welcome!
and cute and purugly....
cute
cute
purugly

uh... sorry LOL

Hey there! I enjoy these bright drawings and your various styles of work! I too, am a multi media artist and it's nice to see someone like you who does the same! The sculpting work is top notch as well. My only advice is to try and color inside of the lines when you are using the pencil crayons (not sure if you also use them but some pieces look like they been done with it) and water colors. I hope it helps a bit!
May I request a Scrafty?
haha thanks, and nice meeting you too :]
And thanks for the advice, I didn't even notice lol.

here's your scrafty~

Wow, these are really great man. I love the variety you put into each character, and the textures help to really pull it together! I'm really at a loss if there's anything to improve on right now.

Could I request a zangoose please?

Can I get a Houndoom with a fedora, please?
no you cannot

sorry if the coloring is weird. i;m just blocking in the colors, and i'm using my lineless coloring technique with these lined drawings, so it doesn't really work out. too lazy for lineless~

@yilx: ily i've been stalking you for years. and thanks :L

Man, this is really good art! Style certainly varies a bit, quality is top notch though.

Could I get a Drifloon and Litwick looking malevolent together?

Man, this is really good art! Style certainly varies a bit, quality is top notch though.

Could I get a Drifloon and Litwick looking malevolent together?
thanks~ toolazyforlineart
i have to go to sleep for work tomorrow, so sorry if this looks rushed lol

Wow, these are really great man. I love the variety you put into each character, and the textures help to really pull it together! I'm really at a loss if there's anything to improve on right now.

tyvm :) i'll do yours first thing when i can~

on other news, 5 requests finished in day 1!
-eats confetti-

Do my Pokémon, it's a computer with sidefans and blue-glowing cables, make it eat a luvdisc.
Manners! But seriously, that Ludicolo is amazing, I love the style. You churn these requests out real fast, without making them look rushed.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Aaaahhh, those eyes are the icing on the delicious cake.

Thank you very much! Very very well done, the expression is just amazing.

I love how you make pokemon your own. Love that scrafty. The suspenders are so creative. I think it and Ludicolo are your best (out of the pokemon stuff, your other stuff is absolutely amazing).

Can I request a Sawsbuck? you can pick the season :D

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
man that Larvesta drawing is simply phenomenal, great work

this is some really great stuff, hope you decide to stick around for a while!

Do my Pokémon, it's a computer with sidefans and blue-glowing cables, make it eat a luvdisc.
I wanna see Jynx crying on Maury when Scrafty is revealed to not be the father.
Lol thanks but no thanks :p

I love how you make pokemon your own. Love that scrafty. The suspenders are so creative. I think it and Ludicolo are your best (out of the pokemon stuff, your other stuff is absolutely amazing).

Can I request a Sawsbuck? you can pick the season :D

I'll be drawing these now. Gotta work on a project for work after =\

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I love the Purugly you did for RitterCat, it made me laugh. Waiting to see more from you, hope you're here to stay :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)