Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Alchemator to a training battle!

Training Battle (doesn't count towards W/L/T)
3v3 Triples (NFE only)
Training Items only
No Chills
DQ time: 2 days
ASB Arena

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Alchemator to a training battle!

Training Battle (doesn't count towards W/L/T)
3v3 Triples (NFE only)
Training Items only
No Chills [Assuming no recoveries also]
DQ time: 2 days
ASB Arena
Switch = Swatch
All Abilities

One Sub.
Indeed. Only the second time we've clashed [and this time unofficially].

I think that's everything.

Okay, here's THREE BORING CHALLENGES IN ONE.

2v2 NFE Doubles or 1v1 NFE Singles or FE Doubles
Training Items
No Chills/Recovery
DQ time: One day
ASB Arena
Switch = ?_?
All Abilities
Two subs

OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
I got this!
No items
All Abilities
Eh, why not? PM me mons, please.

Also, still seeking ref for myself and Matezoide:

2 vs 2 Singles
LC
No items
Switch: Ok
2 subs
1 day DQ
Arena: Who ever accepts can choose it,but it cant be the ASB Arena.
Preferably with flavor.
Accepting.

How about Yarnus of Bethany's Hall of Light?

Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become *1.1 against Normal types and other resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Venasaur vs Ground, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP. All moves not specified to be disallowed are allowed. Nature Power is a random type each time it is used. En for each normal mon starts at 110. Due to the bright artificial and natural light everywhere, all moves requiring light or benefiting from it take 2 less energy. Chlorophyll is activated automatically, and only goes away if Rain is summoned.

That arena sounds good,just gotta wait for a reff.

Geez,it has been 4 days since we started waiting for a reff O_o

My other battle also needs a reff
3v3 LC Singles
Training Items
All abilities
Switch=KO
2 subs
1 Day DQ
Arena: Gump Forest

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)
Accepting above.
Now i am waiting for reffing for 2 battles....

Challenging Glacier Knight.

5v5 NFE Training Doubles
Arena: ASB Arena
0 Recoveries/Chills
1 Day DQ
2 Subs

Glacier can decide the rest.

That would be great Aopsuser, but i have no NFE's.

So, i will not be accepting that, HOWEVER everybody i'm posting 2 identical flashmatches

2vs2 Doubles
Flashmatch Training Match (will not count to w/l/t)
1day DQ
All abilities
Training Items
No Switch

Arena:

Field Type- Ice/Grass/Water
Complexity- Simple
Format- All
Restrictions- No sandstorm

Cascadia: Glacier discovered this beautiful north-western paradise while on one of his many expeditions to locate new areas for asbers to battle. the area is huge, encompassing a 2000ft by 2000ft area. the seeker of the battle will be positioned in the north, while the acceptor will start in the south. to the west is a sharp incline, where a combination of a glacier and cliffside reside. the glacier sits in an indent near the center of the cliffside and due to slight melting pure water cascades down gracefully below, creating a chilly but serene lake. the waterfall is quite high, about 250 feet, so the water flies down in such a way the surrounding area is heavily but majestically misted. the mountain/glacier is climbable, and the top is surprisingly flat, with a few peaks. if battling up on the glacier be careful; it is fragile and might break, sending you down the waterfall! to the east lies an equally massive coniferous forest. pinetrees are the main composition, and though very big (40 feet to 70 feet tall), their width is small so climbing is only for the most nimble and agile pokemon. the forest is pretty dense, with a few spaces big enough for sparring. from the lake to the forest is about 200 feet. between the two arenas and every other open area is composed of short but thick canadian grass, rich with the glacier water minerals. also there are patches of dirt scattered here and there. there is a 15 mph wind blowing south, and it is very cool wind. the temperature here is a nice 55 degrees fahrenheit, and the wind chill makes it feel colder. the sun is in the middle of the sky, and the sky is clear besides for a few small clouds.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And I shall ref both Glacier's battles.

SEND ME THY POKEMON!

Also, a battle of my own:

3vs3 Training Triples (doesn't count for W/L)
DQ: 2 days
Item: Training
Arena: ASB Arena

Whoever accepts gets to choose abilities, subs, recovery and chills.

Challenging Deadfox to a Kingdra battle
1 vs 1FE
ASB arena but only Kingdra allowed
Items = On
5chills/2recoveries
DQ: 2 Days
Abilities = All

MORE FLASHMATCH TRAINING MATCHES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
posting 2 identical challenges

2vs2 Doubles
Training Flashmatch (DOES NOT COUNT TO W/L/T. PLEASE MAKE BATTLE QUICK AS POSSIBRU)
1 day DQ
0/0 recoveries and chills
training items
all abilities
no switch
arena: A Frozen Lake. Ice pokemon gain +30 Speed and +10 Evasive. All moves usable. Ice/water/fire attacks have +3BAP

yup. subwayj is right. if you want a 1vs1 instead, just accept and say so.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am reffing Matezoid's two battles against Galladiator and Eternal Drifter.

PM teams and thread will be up by tommorow.

MORE FLASHMATCH TRAINING MATCHES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
posting 2 identical challenges

2vs2 Doubles
Training Flashmatch (DOES NOT COUNT TO W/L/T. PLEASE MAKE BATTLE QUICK AS POSSIBRU)
1 day DQ
0/0 recoveries and chills
training items
all abilities
no switch
arena: A Frozen Lake. Ice pokemon gain +30 Speed and +10 Evasive. All moves usable. Ice/water/fire attacks have +3BAP

yup. subwayj is right. if you want a 1vs1 instead, just accept and say so.
I'll accept the second match. Sorry, it turns out I've got other plans for this battleslot.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
open challenge:
2v2 babysitter (1 fe 1 nfe) singles
2 day dq
2 recovers/5chills
training items
all abilities
switch=ko
arena=unown soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)