puts the #derp in thunderpunch (free vgc mons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Shii, I was wandering if I could possibly, maybe, and most un-certainly ask for this Pokemon, for use in the Manchester VGC 2012 swiss style tournament? =) And I is needing the Cresselia for part of it.

#488 Cresselia
(4G)(♀)(OT)

Calm | Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hidden Power: N/A
Moves: Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Slash
Availability:Untouched Level 50
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
Rebattle code used.
CP for iFly, only he and I can trade. :3

Generation 4 would be great, futhermore if the nickname can be Cresselia but not in caps; so: Cresselia

That would be so awesome!!! Thanks, VM me, I could always offer some of ma stuffs, if I pull it up in exchange. VM me! :)

#382 Kyogre
(4G)(OT)

Modest | Drizzle
Hidden Power: Dark 70
Moves: Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | AncientPower | Water Spout
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
:p Kyogre scares me
Fully redis.

Hey, umm, can I possibly have this one? Just VM me, I can offer a little more stuff, though I don't really have too much...

Hello! I'm after your Thundurus if possible? I did used to have a Trade Thread, but it looks to have been deleted out of inactivity. I've got a huge number of things that I've RNG'd, including a Modest Drizzle Politoed if you still want that?

#642 Thundurus
(5G)(♂)(OT)

Modest | Prankster
31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30
Hidden Power: Flying 70
Moves: Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility
Availability:Untouched Level 40
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
I was in a rush so when I got modest, I kept it.
Semi-redis. :D

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
cmt for this one pls only if u can uncapped the name to "Garchomp" i want it on 4th gen if is posible. Great ball
#443 Nibble Gible :D
(4G)(★)(♂)(OT)

Jolly | Sand Veil
31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Moves: Sand Attack | Dragon Rage | Sandstorm | Take Down
Availability:Untouched Level 17
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
You get semi-redis rights. :3
Responded!
In response nothing of interest
Okay :[
Hey Shii, I was wandering if I could possibly, maybe, and most un-certainly ask for this Pokemon, for use in the Manchester VGC 2012 swiss style tournament? =) And I is needing the Cresselia for part of it.

#488 Cresselia
(4G)(♀)(OT)

Calm | Levitate
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
Rebattle code used.
CP for iFly, only he and I can trade. :3

Generation 4 would be great, futhermore if the nickname can be Cresselia but not in caps; so: Cresselia

That would be so awesome!!! Thanks, VM me, I could always offer some of ma stuffs, if I pull it up in exchange. VM me! :)
VMed! ^_^
#382 Kyogre
(4G)(OT)

Modest | Drizzle
Hidden Power: Dark 70
Moves: Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | AncientPower | Water Spout
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
:p Kyogre scares me
Fully redis.

Hey, umm, can I possibly have this one? Just VM me, I can offer a little more stuff, though I don't really have too much...
VMed :D
Hello! I'm after your Thundurus if possible? I did used to have a Trade Thread, but it looks to have been deleted out of inactivity. I've got a huge number of things that I've RNG'd, including a Modest Drizzle Politoed if you still want that?

#642 Thundurus
(5G)(♂)(OT)

Modest | Prankster
31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30
Hidden Power: Flying 70
Moves: Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility
Availability:Untouched Level 40
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
I was in a rush so when I got modest, I kept it.
Semi-redis. :D

Oh, have you not been on since 2011? Wifi forum was accidentally deleted, so most threads from last year were lost.

Anyways, what IVs does your modest Drizzletoed have?

HI :) I would like this guy please
#81 Magnemite
(4G)(OT)

Timid | Magnet Pull
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power: Fire 70
Moves: SonicBoom | Thunder Wave | Spark | Lock-On
Availability:Untouched Level 29
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.

I dont have much but I hope you dont mind offers because I dont have a trade threat set. What I do have is flawless bold shiny dw eevee with wish, flawless adamant scizor ut with super power roost bug bite, flawless shiny 4g jolly rayquaza, and a chansey 3g calm with seismic toss counter mimic with iv: 27/x/31/?/31/17 not the greatest sorry :/

Oh, have you not been on since 2011? Wifi forum was accidentally deleted, so most threads from last year were lost.

Anyways, what IVs does your modest Drizzletoed have?
That'll be the one, I took a huge break from competitive battling until recently when I got coaxed into attending a VGC event.

In all honesty, I've just realised that my current Drizzletoed is Timid, but I'm going to be RNGing a Modest one anyway, so whatever IVs you want I'll do (HP Grass/Electric I'm assuming?).

RE: VGC Request

Hi Shii,
I was wondering if I could get hold of the following pokemon:

• Azelf (Jolly) – Fire Punch,Ice Punch,Magic Coat,Thunder Punch
  • Beldum (Jolly) – Iron Head,Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Protect
  • Cresselia (Timid, HP Fire) – Icy Wind,Helping Hand,Magic Coat,Trick
  • Rotom (Timid, HP Ground) – Confuse Ray,Dark Pulse,Thunder,Trick
I would be very grateful if you could trade me these pokemon with the requested movesets. I am available to trade 9-11pm GMT tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks for your time and hope to trade with you soon.

Name: Anis Black FC: 1377 7146 3278

Shii

zap
HI :) I would like this guy please
#81 Magnemite
(4G)(OT)

Timid | Magnet Pull
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power: Fire 70
Moves: SonicBoom | Thunder Wave | Spark | Lock-On
Availability:Untouched Level 29
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.

I dont have much but I hope you dont mind offers because I dont have a trade threat set. What I do have is flawless bold shiny dw eevee with wish, flawless adamant scizor ut with super power roost bug bite, flawless shiny 4g jolly rayquaza, and a chansey 3g calm with seismic toss counter mimic with iv: 27/x/31/?/31/17 not the greatest sorry :/
That shiny jolly Rayquaza is hex-flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31? That's impossible in 4th gen, so I think that's hacked.
That'll be the one, I took a huge break from competitive battling until recently when I got coaxed into attending a VGC event.

In all honesty, I've just realised that my current Drizzletoed is Timid, but I'm going to be RNGing a Modest one anyway, so whatever IVs you want I'll do (HP Grass/Electric I'm assuming?).
Oh I see. :o

HP Electric would be sweet if you can manage it. :>
Hi Shii,
I was wondering if I could get hold of the following pokemon:

• Azelf (Jolly) – Fire Punch,Ice Punch,Magic Coat,Thunder Punch
  • Beldum (Jolly) – Iron Head,Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Protect
  • Cresselia (Timid, HP Fire) – Icy Wind,Helping Hand,Magic Coat,Trick
  • Rotom (Timid, HP Ground) – Confuse Ray,Dark Pulse,Thunder,Trick
I would be very grateful if you could trade me these pokemon with the requested movesets. I am available to trade 9-11pm GMT tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks for your time and hope to trade with you soon.

Name: Anis Black FC: 1377 7146 3278
Woah hold on. Aren't you going to offer anything for this? Or do you need them for Worlds? xD

Woah hold on. Aren't you going to offer anything for this? Or do you need them for Worlds? xD[/QUOTE]

I need them for Worlds, but I will trade you the best of what I have. Possible to add your Modest Cresslia to the list:

Azelf (Jolly) – Fire Punch,Ice Punch,Magic Coat,Thunder Punch
Beldum (Jolly) – Iron Head,Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Protect
Cresselia (Timid, HP Fire) – Icy Wind,Helping Hand,Magic Coat,Trick
Cresselia (Modest) - Icy Wind,Helping Hand,Magic Coat,Trick
Rotom (Timid, HP Ground) – Confuse Ray,Dark Pulse,Thunder,Trick

I really appreciate you doing this for me. You available to trade tonight, tomorrow night (9-11pm GMT) or this Thursday (6.30-11pm GMT)?

Hi Shii!

I was wondering if I could trade for your Rash DW Torchic in Luxury Ball

I've got most released dw females except for a few like vannilite, shelmet, and frillish. I can breed the dw females to have around 3 or maybe 4 ivs with 31s with my flawless ditto. Let me know if you want me to breed something good!

Shii

zap
Hi Shii!

I was wondering if I could trade for your Rash DW Torchic in Luxury Ball

I've got most released dw females except for a few like vannilite, shelmet, and frillish. I can breed the dw females to have around 3 or maybe 4 ivs with 31s with my flawless ditto. Let me know if you want me to breed something good!
Sorry but I won't give up that Torchic so easily. Also if you breed DW females with Ditto, the ability won't pass down. It's impossible.

Allright sorry, had no idea it was really highly valued for you. And it escaped my mind at the time that dw females can't breed with ditto.

Sorry but I won't give up that Torchic so easily. Also if you breed DW females with Ditto, the ability won't pass down. It's impossible.
Would would you trade the dw torchic for? I have shiny flawless skarmory and shiny flawless umbreon?

Shii

zap
Allright sorry, had no idea it was really highly valued for you. And it escaped my mind at the time that dw females can't breed with ditto.
Don't worry about it! xD
A good friend of mine RNGed it for me, and I'm always grateful to him for doing that. That's why it means more to me.

Oh lol, I see.
Would would you trade the dw torchic for? I have shiny flawless skarmory and shiny flawless umbreon?
Well I'm sorry but if it's something I can easily get myself, I'd rather not trade for it. I won't trade much for that Torchic even if it's a really good offer. I mostly only trade it to people I know and trust (to an extent).

Also, big update coming later. :p

Hi Shii, I am interested in this Cresselia:
#488 Cresselia
(4G)(♀)(OT)

Calm | Levitate
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
Rebattle code used.

What I can offer: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=mrock
Anything without the OTs "M. ROCK", "Fabio", or "NICK" isn't mine (except the mew, it's an event, and the Ttar got it's OT changed upon uploading cause of its nickname, but it still has my IDs on it). The things that aren't mine, however, are fully redis.

I also have some 5th gen flawless event mons (Victini, Mewtwo, Reshiram, Darkrai) and these DW females: Lickitung, Phanpy, Spinarak, Banette, Igglybuff, Stantler, Kangaskhan, Nidoran, and Chinchou (IVs random).

It's not much since I only RNG when I want something for myself, but tell me if you're interested in anything. Any of it can be EV trained and infected with Pokerus.

Just saying, your Miner 69er Ditto made me laugh so incredibly hard.

But anyway, I was just wondering if we could make a trade for your Timburr? (The only one you're offering) I don't have very many good pokemon to offer, so maybe we could work something else out? Thanks.

Hi there,

I am very interested in your :
Rash speed boost torchic in a premier ball
and your Jolly Nibble Gibble

What I have to offer is 2 flawless shiny events and 1 other.
these are from the Japanese Train Station events,
Shiny Timid Sceptile
and Shiny Ludicolo
as well as a shiny flawless timid latios (in a moon ball :D )
let me know if you're interested in any of my 3.

Shii

zap
Hi Shii, I am interested in this Cresselia:
#488 Cresselia
(4G)(♀)(OT)

Calm | Levitate
Misc. Notes:
Cloned with AR.
Rebattle code used.

What I can offer: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=mrock
Anything without the OTs "M. ROCK", "Fabio", or "NICK" isn't mine (except the mew, it's an event, and the Ttar got it's OT changed upon uploading cause of its nickname, but it still has my IDs on it). The things that aren't mine, however, are fully redis.

I also have some 5th gen flawless event mons (Victini, Mewtwo, Reshiram, Darkrai) and these DW females: Lickitung, Phanpy, Spinarak, Banette, Igglybuff, Stantler, Kangaskhan, Nidoran, and Chinchou (IVs random).

It's not much since I only RNG when I want something for myself, but tell me if you're interested in anything. Any of it can be EV trained and infected with Pokerus.
May I get Queendra for Cress? :o
Just saying, your Miner 69er Ditto made me laugh so incredibly hard.

But anyway, I was just wondering if we could make a trade for your Timburr? (The only one you're offering) I don't have very many good pokemon to offer, so maybe we could work something else out? Thanks.
lol thanks
AND THEY SAID POKEMON IS JUST FOR KIDS
/old person

Lol okay I'll VM you and we can discuss it there
EDIT: Ignore this, please.
um, okay .-.
Hi there,

I am very interested in your :
Rash speed boost torchic in a premier ball
and your Jolly Nibble Gibble

What I have to offer is 2 flawless shiny events and 1 other.
these are from the Japanese Train Station events,
Shiny Timid Sceptile
and Shiny Ludicolo
as well as a shiny flawless timid latios (in a moon ball :D )
let me know if you're interested in any of my 3.
What are the IVs of the Kyushu mons? I have Latios already.

hi again,
my kyoshu shiny timid sceptile IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31 with HP Ice 70
The shiny kyoshu timid ludicolo: 31/4/31/31/31/31

Also i just otained myself a gible of my own,
so instead is it cool if i ask for shiny naughty speed boost carvanha?
and if you dont wanna trade the speed boost torchic,
may i ask for the adamant shiny tyrogue instead?

Thanks!

Shii

zap
hi again,
my kyoshu shiny timid sceptile IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31 with HP Ice 70
The shiny kyoshu timid ludicolo: 31/4/31/31/31/31

Also i just otained myself a gible of my own,
so instead is it cool if i ask for shiny naughty speed boost carvanha?
and if you dont wanna trade the speed boost torchic,
may i ask for the adamant shiny tyrogue instead?

Thanks!
Hi :]

Did you RNG them? And if not, do you know who did? I just wonder because I wanna give credit where credit is due.

Hi :]

Did you RNG them? And if not, do you know who did? I just wonder because I wanna give credit where credit is due.
aaah well a friend of mine got them off some guy on ebay who RNG'd em...
I could find out that guys ebay username if you want...
i got em off that friend

Hello, I'm starting from scratch in my new Pokemon White and trying to get personally IV RNG'ed pokemon to perfection.

Could you please be kind enough to supply me with a caught/bred Chatot and a hex-flawless Ditto (like the one in your thread)?

Of course I'm not asking for free. I had a pretty successful trade thread back in 4th gen (dating back to the days when RNG still wasn't cracked). I could do a BP for you in the future or give store credits for a trade thread that I'll soon open.

Please drop a PM/VM if interested or I can just check back in this thread, whichever is more of convenience to you. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

These pokemons from 4th gen (can only be traded within 4th gen cartridges) are my offers for your 5th gen Chatot and a hex-flawless Ditto. I do not have a way to check their IV atm (lost my AR), but they are all bred to perfection by RNG'ing.

-Adamant Shiny Male Seviper 31/31/31/26/31/31 UT
-Impish Shiny Male Sandshrew 31/31/31/x/31/31 fully EV-trained (dont know the EV spread, lol).
-Timid Shiny Male Charizard hatched at Spear Pillar (don't know the exact IV's but iirc it has perfect IV's for HP Grass 70).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)