Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Zpattack: You want starter? Fine, you get... Waldo the Mudkip. Must solo a gym to evolve, a different gym to evolve to a Swampert. The gyms are your choice. As a Swampert, it must solo at least three Pokémon in the League, including at least one of Drake's. The only moves it can use throughout the game are Tackle and attacks that have 100% accuracy.

zpattack, take Illiterate the Makuhita. Illiterate cannot read the instructions on the back of TMs or HMs, so can't use them. Illiterate values his friends more than himself, so if any get KOed while his is at green health, he may not use STAB until the next gym leader is beaten.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
zpattack12, you get sixdotsix the Slakoth.

sixdotsix is a bit of a derp, & even when you evolve it, it remains...Well...A derp. At any rate, it may only know one attacking move at any given time. It must also know & keep Yawn & Slack Off. Despite this, sixdotsix aims to please & show off its strength, & as a result, sixdotsox must solo Norman.

Have fun.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for zpattack12

E: Take Death the Surskit.
Death is the incarnation of Death itself. It LOVES seeing things die.

Throughout the course of the game, you must:
~Get teammates killed... 50 times
~Get Death killed... 50 times
~Solo a Gym Leader with Death... 2 times
WAHAHA. DEATH IS HERE.

Also, Obligatory Advertisement (I'm serious, this time EndQuote made me do it!).

Zpattack, take Life the Ralts

As a Ralts, it is an emo child. It thinks life sucks and everyone hates him, so it must be used in every trainer battle. It must kill one pokemon then die. If it doesn't, It will think you hate it too and toss 5 of your Items or 1 TM (no berries). If it is fainted when you come upon a trainer and you have no revives, you must run back to the nearest pokemon center to heal, or else he will drop 5 items/1 TM (once again, no berries)

As a Kirlia, it becomes the teenager that oh-so desperately wants to be cool. To do this, all the moves it knows must share a type with another pokemon's moves on you're team. It also thinks Flannery is totally "in" and must solo her to prove how cool it is to you're other pokemon.

As a Gardevoir, it has become a pacifist, so it can only learn one attacking move, which is only usable if it is in yellow health or lower. It's Final moveset must be Calm Mind/Hypnosis/Attack/Teleport, So everyone can calm down, take a rest, and heal. It cares for you're other pokemon so much that if another one of you're pokemon faints, it will refuse to battle until you heal it, unless it is your last pokemon in a trainer/gym/E4 battle

Good Luck and have fun!

Reserving for zpattack12

E: Take Death the Surskit.
Death is the incarnation of Death itself. It LOVES seeing things die.

Throughout the course of the game, you must:
~Get teammates killed... 50 times
~Get Death killed... 50 times
~Solo a Gym Leader with Death... 2 times
WAHAHA. DEATH IS HERE.

Also, Obligatory Advertisement (I'm serious, this time EndQuote made me do it!).
Sorry but don't want to do this. Don't want to keep track of this or waste my time getting killed. EDIT: Taking any others with challenges for me.

I just decided to start it a little bit while I'm waiting for the last pokemon, but I still need the 6th one. I caught Life(Ralts) and it is now lvl 10. I soloed Roxanne with Waldo(Marshtomp) and dropped a TM. I also caught Illiterate(Makuhita).

Could i give you another one? I could think of something pretty quickly. If I'm allowed to, reserving a Grimer.

i'm just gonna post my Grimer. if I'm not allowed to post another, don't use it.

Take Lone the Grimer. Lone’s parents died when he was very young, so he had to fend for himself. All the fire-type pokemon would hurt him when he tried to get food because he was the only Grimer and he was weak, so they could. They would steal his food, too. Because of this, Lone has a burning hatred of fire-types (no pun intended). He must never learn any fire-type moves (not too hard, only can learn 3, hard to find). He must also solo all of Lavaridge Gym (minus Flannery, Life already has to). He must solo any and all Numels/Camerupts and Torkoals, since they were who beat him up (again, minus Flannery). Since he grew up as a lone wolf, he can’t participate in any double battles, or he will have to destroy all of your partners, because he doesn’t trust anyone. If he is sent out in battle, he must defeat the pokemon he is battling, or die trying. Good luck! This will be a fun one!

To sum it up:
- can’t learn fire-type moves
- has to solo Lavaridge Gym, minus Flannery
- has to solo all Numel-lines and Torkoals
- no double battles, untrusting of teammates
- must defeat pokemon he is sent out against, or die trying

Sorry guys, but I am forced to abandon my scramble for now due to school starting on Wednesday. I might pick it up again later, or start a new one, but now I will just to be with schoolwork and Soccer.

Scramble Challenge Abandoned D:

I apologize, but my school starts Wednesday too. I might play it a little bit, but i need to focus on school and swimming. I have to abandon this scramble. But I'm sure that come October/November, I'll be in the routine enough that i can ift it all in...probably for a BW2 Scramble! Again, I'm sorry if you wanted to see how my scramble turned out.

Not your typical Scramble challange, but I'd like to request a solo run. I will not specify a game to play this on so when submitting a challange, please include the pokemon, as well as the game I should play it in. I can not play D/P/Pt, but I have every other game. I can not trade but I can hack the pokemon onto my team at level 5.

Please Specify:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Version:
Can evolve?:

I'll accept the ones that look fun and aren't too ridiculous (;

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
jon_eod, Solo Run Pokemon Emerald Version with Spiriclops the Duskull.

Spiriclops can evolve, & since I am not sure if you are looking for Restrictions or not, then there are no restrictions on Spiriclops.

Have fun.

jon_eod, Solo Run Pokemon Emerald Version with Spiriclops the Duskull.

Spiriclops can evolve, & since I am not sure if you are looking for Restrictions or not, then there are no restrictions on Spiriclops.

Have fun.
Not really looking for restrictions, just couldn't decide on what solo I wanted to start. This sounds like fun though. Accepted!

To everyone else: I'll take two more, as I'll have a lot of free time over the next few weeks to do these.

EDIT: Duskull's move pool is terrible, only having Night Shade and Astonish until Confuse Ray at 23.

IAR, can you choose another pokemon for Emerald?

Jon: Can you try Shelly the Oshawott for Black? (No, no hacking at all. That means Bianca and Cheren get Tepig and Snivy respectively, and you will face Cilan at Striaton Gym.) It cannot evolve.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
EDIT: Duskull's move pool is terrible, only having Night Shade and Astonish until Confuse Ray at 23.

IAR, can you choose another pokemon for Emerald?
Rejecting Duskull because of movepool...There is always Struggle, you know? 6.6

Anyhow if you do not approve of Duskull, instead, you get Gem-Knight the Sableye. Same version, obviously cannot evolve, but at least you get an attacking movepool of some sort, & you still get a Ghost.

Have fun.

So should we give you pokemon too? If so, reserving a Mr.Mime.

Take Mimien (by default) the Mr. Mime. Mimien’s parents both died when he was very young. Not much longer, he came across a very kind family of Abras who took care of him. He grew up thinking he was a Kadabra, because he was too big to be an Abra. As such, he can only learn moves that a Kadabra could learn. Here is a list of them:
Confusion
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam
Trick
Role Play
Psychic
Safeguard
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration
Return
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Torment
Façade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Skill Swap
Snatch
Flash

He also wants to be the best “Kadabra”, so must solo Sabrina.
Good luck!

Jon: take Bubbles the Surskit for Emerald.
Bubbles cannot use held items.
IAR already chose Emerald, please pick another pokemon/region.

Can you try Shelly the Oshawott for Black? (No, no hacking at all. That means Bianca and Cheren get Tepig and Snivy respectively, and you will face Cilan at Striaton Gym.) It cannot evolve.
Pika25: Sounds like fun! Accepted.

Rejecting Duskull because of movepool...There is always Struggle, you know? 6.6
Anyhow if you do not approve of Duskull, instead, you get Gem-Knight the Sableye. Same version, obviously cannot evolve, but at least you get an attacking movepool of some sort, & you still get a Ghost.
Have fun
IAR: Sounds good, thanks for revising! Accepted.

Level51, please revise your challange (:

As of now, I don't want anymore challanges, but if Level51 chooses not to submit again, then I will be accepting one more.

Thanks!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Okay jon_eod, take Fluffles the Mareep for either GSC or HGSS.

Choose a challenge:
1. No evolution
2. No held items
3. No STAB moves

Hope that's fine!

Okay jon_eod, take Fluffles the Mareep for either GSC or HGSS.

Choose a challenge:
1. No evolution
2. No held items
3. No STAB moves

Hope that's fine!
Sounds good, but I'll be using an Everstone to make the no evolution thing easier. Thanks!

So I started working on IAR's Sableye-Solo, Update #1 is below:

Hm, a Sableye, never really put much thought towards using one, should be interesting. Let's take a look at it's movepool. Hmm... Night Shade.. Calm Mind.. Ooh maybe a Toxic-Protect-Rest combo maybe...

Sableye is a pretty bad pokemon in general, stats are very low, and without an evolution to give it a boost, I could never see myself using it outside of this challange.

I decided to go with a final set of:

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Night Shade
Filler (Hopefully Psychic, if I can get enough coins)

So I load up the Emerald Randomizer, throw Sableye in as a starter, and manage to roll a Mild poke. Not a bad nature.

First few gyms fly by, astonish and Faint Attack hit almost everything for at least neutral damage, with Night Shade for those pesky Magnemites.

Nothing much to report, so far I have 6 badges and have just witnessed Archie stealing Capt. Stern's pride and joy.

I started screenshot-ing my progress after each gym battle, starting with Wattson, and forgetting to get Norman.

Wattson Progress:

Flannery Progress:

Lv. 50 Stats:

I'll update again sometime tomorrow, so far I have roughly 17 game hours played on a 3x speed emulator.

Over and out
-Jon

Hi, while I've done some Nuzlockes, I just heard about this type of challenge today, and want to give it a try on LG. Here are my rules

No trading.
Fully evolved pokemon (NFEs bug me for some reason)
No offensive/lewd nicknames
All pokemon must have at least one damage dealing move of its type.

Difficulty: First time Scrambler, and almost all of my (several) Nuzlockes have ended in heartbreak. I have, however, beaten LG and RBY before it dozens of times, so am looking for something new, maybe with mons I wouldn't normally use. So medium I guess.

Take Emo the Clefairy. As a child, Emo was alwys picked on by all the other pokemon, specifically Zubat and Geodude, because she was the only Clefairy. As such, she has always felt very down on herself, and is Emo. You may never heal Emo, for she feels she deserves the pain. After she soloes Erika, she finally starts believing in herself. You may now heal her. She now hates Zubat and Geodude for making her believe she wasn't good enough, when she was. She must solo any and all trainer owned Zubats and Geodudes (and their evolutions).

To sum it up:
Before Celadon Gym:
- never heal-able
- solo Erika
After Celadon Gym:
- solo all Geodude/Zubat

Reserving for taljen.

EDIT: Take Power the Zapdos.

It may not use Special attacks.
It must have a -Attack nature.
It must have 2 non-attacking moves, one of which must be Electric-typed.
It may not know Double Team.
It must solo Lorelei.

Have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)