Say something about your last 10 visitors

I feel like some of you feel that anyone who views your page needs to know you. You do realize a funny avatar, good post, or just general boredom could make anyone view your profile. It doesn't make them a "creeper" but it does make you look like elitist prick when you reply as if you expect to know everyone on a forum with over 100k members.

the only exception is roryreloaded idk what his deal is.

edit: Stone's post is by far the best post in this thread.

1. Fishy - my cutest fangirl; in a moment of weakness, she must have glanced at my profile in hopes of reliving the good times we once had. curse my tender heart.
  2. Jalmont - this guy's truck once died on him in the middle of a traffic jam. i helped a nigga out and, long story short, he is now the godfather of my future daughter.
  3. jenigoldman - she has been stalking me throughout all of cyberspace; smogon, youtube, facebook, myfuckbook - you name it, this bitch has tried to jump on that shit. she watched a youtube video of my karaoke rendition of TLC's "no scrubs." word has it she instantly fell in love. it is a delicate game of cat and mouse, except the first slip up i make, my dick might accidentally slip into her mouth. unfortunately, she is 62 years old. the stakes are high.
  4. kaiba - this guy once tried to extoll the virtues of yu-gi-oh and proclaimed that pokemon was "designed by a japanese pedophile looking to win the adoration of millions of children." i turned him from the dark side, and he has renounced his previous position. he maintains the same username to remind himself of how far he's come.
  5. Killah - we've known each other for a while and it was kind of just like a "hey, i see you around sometimes and you are kind of cute" thing. and then we randomly met up at a party and fucked the shit stains out of each other. it's kind of awkward between us right now but he gave me his number, i'm just making him wait. bitches hate that shit.
  6. P E J E L A G A R T O - why the fuck are the letters all spaced out
  7. pielover12321 - hahahahaha i love pie too dawg. killah's killer pie to be exact.
  8. PryorConvictions - richard pryor is an inspiration to us all, rock on brother.
  9. TheMantyke - is this guy still like 12? i thought he'd be a mantine by now
  10. yondie - i taught yondie everything he knows about the NFL, furthermore, the new york giants will fail to make the playoffs this season

Danmire - <3 Dan, started art threads at roughly similar times way back, he is an awesome artist also SHERLOCK HOLMES
dragonboy52 - db! Great guy, talk to him a fair bit on irc, hard worker n_n
DTC - Don't talk to him too much but he is very nice and very committed. I still remember when he was just the lowly am checker dragontamerchris
Furai - furry <3
Keiran - accept my fb friend request already oh and GET OFF MY LAWN
Mafeking - THE BESTIEST BESTIE OF THEM ALL! my favourite artistic grammarly tuber girl
Nastyjungle - beast artist, beast Smeargle's mod, all I have to say
Redew - Rudew
V0x - great #grammarian, really fun to talk to n_n lemolame

Well all these people are really cool so if I was inviting really cool smogoners to a party they would all be there so the scenario is I was organizing a really cool smogoners party

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
comatthew6
Kiyo
Kojax
Lee
Mikel
pokemon0078
RoryReloaded
Sir
theamericandream38
theangryscientist

I find this interesting as I only have ever spoken to comatthew, Lee, Mikel, and tad. Why these other folks were visiting my page I have no idea, I'm really not that exciting, I don't have an epic avatar and my posts aren't anything special. Oh well I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Is it just me or has RoryReloaded been on like 75% of these?

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
WaterBomb said:
I don't have an epic avatar
arguable!

quick post because iPod

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
afterburn Alchemator Avatar Korra BiGGiE Eradicator Glen Harsha Jackal shade TheMantyke

alchemator is fellow Geordie and pm'd me, we've spoke a bit in the past but he won't meet me because he's a pussy/13 years old or something iunno

chatted to Avatar Korra in the fitness thread a bit, she seems alright

me and glen go way back but don't talk as much as we should do anymore. He was probably just stopping by to reminisce. one of the most consistently interesting posters on smogon, I sometimes view otherwise uninteresting threads simply because glen was last poster

shade got into uni and wanted to tell me or something

i feel I should have something to say about afterburn, Jackal, harsha and themantyke since they're badged members and some of then have been around a while but we've never been close. I think they probably looked because I recently made a post in the fitness thread that was like 'view my profile' so that's probably it

BiGGiE -- don't know him personally, but I've seen him around
BlocksRcool -- old friend
Charmander -- old friend/(BAN ME PLEASE)
Danmire -- nigga who wants my fast learner...that he can't afford :P
Jirachi -- definitely heard of you before...used you on my DPP team
Shining Latios -- XBL friend
Shiny Mew2 -- idk
ThatsMyLatios -- idk
V0x -- bitch
X5Dragon -- idk, might've seen you around.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CBTerrakion - explain yoself
Ernesto - no idea
HardCore - were we talking on irc? oh I think it was PS!
Immortal - I was the first user to look at his page (was newest member at one point)
Keiran - why would keiran look at my page
Matezoide - say who now?
Molk - honk
PK Gaming - qc for an analysis I was doing
shrang - qc for an analysis I was doing
TheMantyke - why?

Guys you are explaining why they are on your recent visitors and not making a humorous comment about them being there. (Well most of you are)

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Blue Eon - Apparently he's my tag team tourney teammate who did not contact me and lost already....I am disappoint
GaryTheGengar - Old friend all the way back from netbattle, gtg <3
HellPowna - Seen this user around, don't think we have spoken
Imanalt - Apparently a ps mod, unfortunately don't know them
Itchni - Made a wall post recently, fellow canadian
Metroid78 - Newish user, don't know them though
MK Ultra - Name is familiar, I have a shit memory though so yea...
Molk - I met Molk from when I played RU, good battler, lover of stunfisk
Texas Cloverleaf - Same as Molk, fellow canadian bro, moved to Ottawa so he sucks >_>
Toaster - Another Canadian, we've chatted a few times, nice guy

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
fuck I missed being on Oglemi's profile gotta step up my stalking of higher-ups

the fanboys:

1. BrocksDryingPan
  2. dragonboy52
  3. Ievory
  4. Keiran
  5. LucarioHonk
  6. Molk
  7. Omicron
  8. Redew
  9. RitterCat
  10. sandshrewz
oh good I know why 9/10 were on my page

5 was on my page because I went on his page after he posted on Solace's page (I was originally stalking Solace) and he is friends with 1 who visited my page after seeing that I visited 5's page. Moral of the story: fuck Solace.

I don't know who 3 is sorry!!?

I dunno why dboy was on my page but it probably had something to do with me being on his page somehow. Hi dboy!!

Keiran/Molk/Omi/Redew/Ritter/sandz are my bestest friends (except Keiran he's just some loser I like to kick out of #grammar) and I was having VM conversations with them all.

People who should be on my page because I was also having VM conversations with them but clearly don't love me enough to do anything but reply through the "View Conversation" screen: V0x, Solace

Accidental Greed: CC work in OU explains his appearence, but doesn't explain how he manages be in this list constantly o.O
afterburn: OU pre-contributer but have no idea who he is
blarajan: who the fuck is this guy? I don't even show my face in RU
Hangover: Tag-team broseph!
Jirachi: Another OU precontributer shows his face!
Jorgen: ROA mini-tourny opponent and pre-contributer to ROA. You are safe Jorgen!
Lavos Spawn: Wow it was only a matter of time before a PS! fanboy showed up. Another pre-contributer
Meganium1: BEST BUDDY AND FELLOW TEAMBUILDER/PARTNER FOR UPCOMING SMOGON TOUR 14. HE GONNA WIN IT ALL
Raseri: Once again I don't play RU who is this guy?
Shining Latios: Another PS! fanboy omg wut a scrub

So judging by list if you are becoming/already a ladybug then there is an obligatory visit to my page. Also includes two huge RU leaders (wtf?) and two of my own doughboyz fanboyz

Since I gathered the links from these guys different pages looks like I'll increase my chance of also being seen o.O Just realized my avvie kicks so much ass that it makes you visit my page

EDIT:

comatthew6
Is it just me or has Rory Reloaded been on like 75% of these?
14 appearances / 74 lists = 0.189... 0.189= 18.9%

So yeah it is you

Yamata no Orochi

dreamenddischarger
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EBeast l HSA l Limi l Master James l Mikel l pokemon0078 l RoryReloaded l TheNargacuga TropiOUs l Violatic

4 randoms
3 very old friends
3 normal friends

Just a little misclick that's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)