Grammar-Prose Team Queue 2: Grammatic Boogaloo

Introduction:

The Grammar-Prose team is a group of individuals hell-bent on proofreading as needed by the C&C crew. More details about the GP team itself can be found here. The Spelling and Grammar Standards can be found here. This thread is to serve as a queue that we will constantly update to indicate which analyses in which tiers need GP checks and how many.

How This Works:

If you are an analysis writer or a C&C moderator and need an analysis proofread by the GP team, send Jellicent a PM and I will add it to this queue. Once it is added to the queue, I can let other GP team members know and get your checks done in a timely manner. Below is the current queue listing for each tier, the number of remaining checks left for each. GP team members should take care to make sure that previous GP checks are properly implemented before GP checking it again, as having overlap is inefficient. Finally, when a GP member performs a check on an analysis, they should either post in this thread or send me a PM so I can update the remaining count here and avoid conflicts (two people checking the same thing at once). This should help the organization of the section and the GP team at large, since right now it's a bit of a free-for-all.

Becoming a Member:

You may apply for the GP team at any time. To apply, you must send a private message to Jellicent and Oglemi explaining why you think you're qualified for the team along with a list of at least 3 grammar checks that you've done in the past month. The leaders of GP will then review the quality of your checks together and let you know whether you've been accepted or rejected. Note that we may decide to send you a test analysis to check for further testing.

Members:

The following users are permitted to stamp analyses or articles. Users not on this list are still encouraged to grammar check analyses and articles, but they cannot use the stamp and they do not count towards the 2 check requirement of all articles and analyses. Here are some tips for making GP Checks. The following list of users may also stamp the checks of people not in the team so that they will count toward the check requirement.

Notes for GP members:

Please use placeholders for threads and respect them. Stop placeholdering incomplete threads, and don't post unless you are actively grammar checking them. Saying "I'll check this when I get a chance, placeholder" is pretty dumb.

Please do not do GP checks on an analysis where the OP hasn't implemented the GP check above you, unless you're "working on top of it." Instead, either stamp the check above you or contact the OP to implement the check. Just ignoring checks above you is pretty dumb.

Notes for analysis writers:

All analysis writers, please keep the GP status of your analyses up-to-date. If you have implemented a check, post an update in the thread stating so. If you have left parts out intentionally, post an update stating so. If you have only implemented half of the check, post an update stating so. Also change the thread title. It is extremely confusing for GP team members when an analysis has not been updated. I will often look at a thread to see if it needs a check, only to be confused when I see bits of a previous check implemented, and other bits left out with no word from the OP.

Please don't change your analyses to the Copyediting tag with [GP 0/2] in the title until it is COMPLETELY WRITTEN AND READY FOR GP CHECKS. This is really annoying for GP members who think it's ready to be checked. Just leave the tag as "Copyediting (QC 3/3)" or whatever. Thanks.

If your analysis has been sitting around for a while with no GP checks, it is up to you to get in contact with the GP team and PM/VM members for a GP check.

Active:​
complete legitimacy
DittoCrow
Ender37
Fuzznip
GatoDelFuego
Jellicent
Jukain
jumpluff
melvni
Mikel
NixHex
Oglemi
RitterCat
Rohail17
sandshrewz
SuperJOCKE
Treecko
Woodchuck
Yonko7

Inactive:

Aeron Ee1
Athenodoros
Badal
bojangles
bugmaniacbob
Calm Pokemaster
Chou Toshio
cosmicexplorer
commathew6
DJXO9
Draco Zephyr
Dubulous
Eo Ut Mortus
elDino
Engineer Pikachu
Eraddd
Erebyssial
Fatecrashers
Flora
Fizz
Great Sage
Harsha
Honko
jc104
Komodo
Legacy Raider
Mafeking
Matthew
Moo
MysticNova
NatGeo
New World Order
November Blue
Omicron
Orcinus Duo
Poppy
Ray Jay
Redew
relaunched
Rising_Dusk
ShakeItUp
Shame That
sirndpt
SkullCandy
Snorlaxe
Stalfos
Stellar
Steven Snype
TelamonianAjax
Tobes
uraga
V0x
wekhter
whistle
zdrup15
Zystral

Uber:

OU:
UU:
RU:
NU:​
LC:
VGC:

Doubles:
CAP:

Letters:

Articles:
Past Generations:

• -

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)