Social The Smogon Photo Album

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

just found these again lol, year old prom photos! and Limi finally gets to see what i look like :p

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
so i decided to post pictures eh, these are various selections from my time at philmont

i'm the one in the dark green, this was our last day before we left and there were lots of rocks to climb

My family, with me on the left, atop wussy little Lookout Mountain which was only like a 500ft climb

Me in front with the sunglasses on my head because they were really inconvenient to pack. they told me to buy sunglasses at base camp and biggest ripoff ever.

so i hope your eyes are still intact and didn't bleed from my ugly or anything

EDIT: holy crap these are big i'mma try to make them smaller
EDIT2: ok fixed
EDIT3: OH A NOTE ABOUT THE MATCHING SHIRTS: That wasn't my choice and i'm not some sort of complete dweeb but our crew leader had this obsession with everyone wearing the same shirt on the same day so blame him :L

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This picture is about a month old but w/e, I am still superproud because I made that monster of a cake along with my friend who is also pictured.

also I am making a stupid face because I am eating a slice of that delicious cake.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i'm snuggled in the bed of my final hotel stay in japan with some 7-11 sushi, so here are some teaser pictures from the trip so far (also hawaii!)

don't worry i know how retarded my sunglasses are, walgreens helped me out in a sunny pinch

actually the biggest buddha!

that last photo was snapped at an avocado-based restaurant near harajuku/shibuya that had couches to sit on and pulp fiction on television Get On My Level

also bojak i know you're probably still flying home from japan right now but if you could upload these pictures as soon as you land that would be acceptable

RODAN

Banned deucer.

as most of you know due to my incessant brooding on irc - i have recently lost both of the dogs pictured above. ive had them for about 9 years and they died 2 days apart from eachother, everything happens for a reason i suppose

hi please excuse my whiteness its not something I can control

also sorry about your dogs RODAN :/ think of the happy times you had with them!

as most of you know due to my incessant brooding on irc - i have recently lost both of the dogs pictured above. ive had them for about 9 years and they died 2 days apart from eachother, everything happens for a reason i suppose

That sucks. :/ I know how it is to lose a pet; I've lost three cats and 7 kittens in my entire lifetime, and I still miss them all. Hope you'll feel better.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
sorry Brodan, that really blows :(

Edit @ Glen preempting my post: Can i make fun of people making fun of Firestorm's typo?
what typo

also bojak i know you're probably still flying home from japan right now but if you could upload these pictures as soon as you land that would be acceptable
not only have I now been awake for around 46 hours straight but XxxxXPOKEMONFASTERBLASTERXxxxX has been excessively patient so wait your goddamned turn woman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)