Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Lorenzo, take Power the Mankey. Power must never use a non-damaging move, or any move whose BP is under twice his level. Power must solo Koga to show his anti-ninja skills.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for Butterfree

You all need to learn how to give Hard Challanges (I like to think that I know how to :P)

Butterfree, take Reflective the Chikorita.
Reflective is just your regular Chikorita, tackling/razor leaving stuff to death for the first part of its life, until it reaches level 16. Here, it faces the question of evolution. Should it evolve? Should it not? How does evolution work? Should it be called evolution or just genetic mutation?...

...you get the idea.

Anyway, it decides to hold off for a while, maybe a couple of levels. Then it learns how to reflect at level 17. It must learn and keep Reflect its entire life. After learning how to reflect, it can now evolve. However, it knows how important reflection is, so it must always use Reflect at the start of every battle it enters. Furthermore, if Reflect expires, it must use Reflect again.

After it evolves, it begins to reflect on its life so far. This makes it realise how wrong physical violence is. From now on, it cannot use Physical moves in battle (Cut out of battle is fine).

Solo Chuck and Bruno to show them the importance of reflection and self-examination over brute force.

GL;HF!

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but I've posted occasionally in Rate My Team when I felt like it. I've grown a little weary of competitive battling, so I'd like to request a Scramble Challange.
~The game I'll be playing is Platinum.
~I am able to trade.
~I'd like hard but not crazy Pokémon to work with.

Grinding is not preferred but fine if I have to. I'd also love to solo gyms with certain Pokémon (but don't make it like Zubat taking on Roark and stuff like that). Oh, and I like the Pokémon having reasons for their restrictions. :3

Please make sure that the Pokémon challanges given don't jumble up!

Current Pokes:
Random the Togepi

I know that I havenot been here in a while, so, my friend, you get to have some fun with my signature "Random Challange"!!!!

Here's how a "Random" challenge goes: Every one of them has a very simple and basic set of rules.

1). Must always know Metronome
2). Must have Metronome's PP maxed out ASAP.
3). Must always use Metronome first when it comes out into battle.
4). You will always solo something with this move :)

Ok, now that that is over, lets move on to the specifics. First, you will be using a Togepi. Second, it has to solo all the trainers in a gym using only Metronome to be able to evolve. In order to evolve a second time, it has to solo your rival on the bridge. Do take note that his starter has to be solo'd using only Metronome. Finally, you get to choose an E4 member to solo!! And the best part? Their main mon has to be solo'd using only Metronome!! Is this not exciting?

Good Luck!!
Subnkern the Sunkern

inaminate blob, take _____ the Sunkern. this will serve as your starter of sorts (trade from HG/SS ASAP, maybe give it a sun stone to HOLD without evolving it). You must pick Turtwig as your actual starter so that he still has a type disadvantage. This Subnkern is very special. He thinks he's an amazing pokemon, so must solo alot of pokemon. He must solo your rival in Jubilife City and must solo all of Oreburgh Gym. he must always solo your rival's Chimchar-line. He must solo Gardenia to evolve to Sunflora, and must solo Crasher Wake to prove that he's strong enough. He must solo Candace to prove that he can even overcome type disadvantages. Finally, he must solo Aaron, and all the E4 members' star pokemon, including Cynthia (Agatha=Hippowdon, Flint=Magmortar,etc.), unless this conflicts with another solo. That is all the requirements.

Soloes:
- Jubilife City rival
- Rival's Chimchar line (always)
- Oreburgh Gym
- Gardenia to evolve
- Crasher Wake
- Candace
- E4 Aaron I'm going to kill this one because if Sunflora doesn't have HP Fire, I'm basically screwed. :P But the other E4 challange works.
- All E4's star pokemon (including Cynthia)

The bolded ones are the ones that MUST be done. The rest, try your best, but if they conflict, use the other pokemon. If this is too easy or hard, tell me. And i know that rival Chimchar line will conflict on the bridge, just use Togepi.

Qwerty the Ponyta
inanimate blob, take an Ponyta and name it whatever you want. Your Ponyta was caught by Team Galactic when it was young and used to capture/hurt other Pokemon against its will. Therefore, it refuses to KO a wild Pokemon solely using attacking moves. This must continue until it defeats (solos) at least twenty Galactic controlled Pokemon. The twenty Pokemon must include at least three of those of the first two Galactic leaders you face. After that, it must always have at least one of the moves it used to KO the 20th Galactic Pokemon and cannot have any other move of that type. Every two times you KO a wild Pokemon with it, it has to solo one more Galactic mon. It must solo at least seven of Cyrus's Pokemon (counting all battles) to finally become confident enough to evolve to Rapidash. But it grows so confident that it refuses to forget the moves it had when it KOed the seventh Pokemon. If it fails to solo Cyrus, however, it must lose all the moves it had ASAP (excluding the one it is required to keep by the Galactic Pokemon requirement), and must have Frustration and use it at all times, because it feels you are responsible for its failure. Either way, it must solo two of Agatha's Pokemon.

To sum it up:
*Get a Ponyta
*Don't KO wild Pokemon using only attacking moves.
*KO 20 Galactic mons to end above restriction. Every two times it KOs a wild Pokemon, add one to the number of Galactic Pokemon to KO. At least 3 of the Galactic Leaders' (?) Pokemon must be soloed as well.
*Solo 7 of Cyrus's Pokemon to evolve. Retain moveset you had when you KOed the seventh.
*If you fail to do this, delete all moves except the one required by point three. Also, immediately teach it Frustration.
*Solo 2 of Agatha's Pokemon.

Enjoy!

If you feel this is too complicated, I can simplify it.

Rejected the Shuppet
inanimate blob, take Rejected the Shuppet. Rejected is a gentle and caring spirit deep down, and one that (for some reason) always wanted to have human company. However, throughout its (after)life, it rarely met anybody in Hoenn that truly appreciated Ghost-types, and the ones that did already had one at their side. After what seemed like years of searching, Rejected eventually gave up looking for a potential trainer to catch it.

A few weeks after Rejected gave up looking, there were mass hauntings in Lilicove and Fortree, and the Ghost-types from Mt. Pyre were blamed by the masses for the haunting, and as means of making sure it never happened again, a sizable fraction of the Ghost-types were taken from Mt. Pyre and put in different regions. Rejected happened to be deported to Sinnoh, specifically in Eterna Forest. It eventually found its way to the Old Chateau, where it was caught by none other than you. (Note: if possible, trade it in at level 15, to make it fit in more with the other Old Chateau Pokemon)

From that point onward, Rejected decided that it would never leave your side, and that it would never want to burden you by making you use items on it. It also desires to solo Saturn (both times) and a Gym Leader of your choice, to prove its devotion to you. On the flip side, Rejected harbors negative emotions those who chose not to catch it back in Hoenn, and ends up soloing (or at least attempting to solo) every trainer it comes across that has the same trainer class as *insert Hoenn Pokemon trainer's name here*. After the Gym Leader solo is complete, Rejected may evolve, and if it successfully soloes a total of 75 non-boss trainers (you might want to keep a list for this) that have a trainer class from Generation 3 or earlier, you may use items on it.

Trade in Rejected the Shuppet (preferably at level 15) around the time you gain access to the Old Chateau.
You may never deposit Rejected.
You may never use any items on Rejected (same goes for giving it any).
Solo Saturn both times you fight him.
Solo a Gym Leader (of your choice). Once this solo is done, Rejected may evolve.
Optional: Solo 75 non-boss trainers whose trainer classes are from Generation 3 or earlier (examples: Black Belt, Ace Trainer). Do so, and you may use items on Rejected.
Have fun!
Whatever the Rhyhorn
doing a Rhyhorn for blob

Okay, you asked me for a pokemon, here it is. Sorry I don't have well thought out reasons for these restrictions.

take a Rhyhorn, name it whatever you like. Trade it in, trade an egg, catch it, I don't care.

Solo one gym (not including leader) where you do not have a type advantage in order to evolve.

The first time you enter Route 223, the only pokemon in your party must be either fainted, or your Rhyhorn. You must solo the entire route, from start to end, and may not use any items outside of battle. You also must defeat every pokemon encountered.

Make an appearance against each member of the E4 and the champion, unless this conflicts with another solo.

Dark Magic the Turtwig

I was gonna edit my post, but too many new posts :/

Anyhow, take Dark Magic the Turtwig.

One day, this Turtwig was hopping around in Rowan's backyard when suddenly, this dark blob with arms (also kinda cool-looking) and some cool white and red bits on its face. (read: OMFG DARKRAI DARKRAI AAAIIIIIIEEEEE)

So this little Turtwig became versed in a few tactics, and these are the only ones it dares to use for fear of getting on the worse side of its dark overlord:

Me trying to make a cool name - Move
Dark Smash - Tackle! :D
Dark Powers - Curse
Rending Fangs - Bite
Drain Life
- Mega Drain
Insidious Poison - Toxic
Harsh Blindness - Flash
Darkness Within - Hidden Power
Shadow Shield - Protect
Shadow Images - Double Team

... yeah, that's all I'm giving you. >:D

Dark Magic must use these powers to solo Fantina and Lucian, to show that Dark is the best of those three mystic powers.
...well, that was kinda obvious.

You know who else has power? FLINT. LOTS OF FIERY POWER.
HE His Pokemon MUST DIE faint. :/

tl;dr

Turtwig
Only useable moves: Tackle, Curse, Bite, Mega Drain, Toxic, Flash, Hidden Power
Solo Fantina, Lucian and Flint

Too hard? Tell me, I'll change it a bit.
GL;HF!

Lorenzo, take Traitor the Ekans. Traitor is a very evil and malicious pokemon. Traitor looks up to Team Rocket and Giovanni, and must never battle any of them. He also hates weakness, and every one else. He must never be in a double battle, or he will destroy all his teammates before he can do any damage to the opponents. He also hates Koga and all poison-types not under Giovanni's power, since he thinks that all poison-types should be serving Giovanni. He must solo all the bikers on Cycling Road as well as Koga's whole gym. There are two things that might happen here:
1. He successfully soloes Koga's entire gym, and that reinforces his thinking that poison-types under Giovanni's power are the most powerful. he must never fight against Team Rocket, and must solo your rival after Viridian Gym. He must solo Bruno to show that poison types can even overcome type advantages when under Giovanni's power.
2. He gets defeated by Koga, and he realizes that maybe poison-types not controlled by Giovanni might be more powerful than ones that are. Change his name to Loyal. He is now loyal to you, and believes you are more powerful than Giovanni. He must solo Giovanni's Nidoking and Nidoqueen in Viridian Gym. He must solo Agatha's posion types in the E4.

To sum it up:
- Must not battle Team Rocket
- Must not be in a double battle or he kills teammates first.
- Must solo Cycling Road and Koga's Gym
If successful on first try ^:
- Must solo rival after Viridian City
- Must solo Bruno
If unsuccessful on first try^^^:
- Change his name to Loyal
- Must solo Giovanni's poison-types
- Must solo Agatha's poison-types

Good luck, and if any part of this is too hard, i can change it.

Also, Lorenzo, take Peace the Meowth. Peace is against physical violence, so he is only able to use Special moves (Remember this is third generation!). Unless Peace is able to solo Lt. Surge on the first try, he either has to solo Sabrina (on the first time) without using Dark moves or solo Blaine on the first try in order to evolve into Persian. Once he evolves into Persian, you have to rename Peace to War, as Persian will now be only using Physical moves due to a change in heart. You can optionally choose not to evolve Meowth because...Meowth/Persian has to beat all of Giovanni's Rock types throughout the entire game, simply because he failed science as a young boy and hates geology as a result.

To sum it up:
~Cannot use Physical moves as a Meowth
~Has to solo Lt. Surge on the first try in order to be able to evolve later
^If he fails this, he has to solo Sabrina on the first try to evolve
^If he fails this, he has to solo Blaine on the first try to evolve
^If he fails this, he cannot evolve!
If he DOES evolve into Persian:
~He must be renamed War
~He can now only use physical moves
As either a Meowth or Persian:
~He has to solo all of Giovanni's Rock types

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but I've posted occasionally in Rate My Team when I felt like it. I've grown a little weary of competitive battling, so I'd like to request a Scramble Challange.
~The game I'll be playing is Platinum.
~I am able to trade.
~I'd like hard but not crazy Pokémon to work with.

Grinding is not preferred but fine if I have to. I'd also love to solo gyms with certain Pokémon (but don't make it like Zubat taking on Roark and stuff like that). Oh, and I like the Pokémon having reasons for their restrictions. :3

Please make sure that the Pokémon challanges given don't jumble up!

I know that I havenot been here in a while, so, my friend, you get to have some fun with my signature "Random Challange"!!!!

Here's how a "Random" challenge goes: Every one of them has a very simple and basic set of rules.

4). You will always solo something with this move :)

Ok, now that that is over, lets move on to the specifics. First, you will be using a Togepi. Second, it has to solo all the trainers in a gym using only Metronome to be able to evolve. In order to evolve a second time, it has to solo your rival on the bridge. Do take note that his starter has to be solo'd using only Metronome. Finally, you get to choose an E4 member to solo!! And the best part? Their main mon has to be solo'd using only Metronome!! Is this not exciting?

Good Luck!!

inaminate blob, take _____ the Sunkern. this will serve as your starter of sorts (trade from HG/SS ASAP, maybe give it a sun stone to HOLD without evolving it). You must pick Turtwig as your actual starter so that he still has a type disadvantage. This Subnkern is very special. He thinks he's an amazing pokemon, so must solo alot of pokemon. He must solo your rival in Jubilife City and must solo all of Oreburgh Gym. he must always solo your rival's Chimchar-line. He must solo Gardenia to evolve to Sunflora, and must solo Crasher Wake to prove that he's strong enough. He must solo Candace to prove that he can even overcome type disadvantages. Finally, he must solo Aaron, and all the E4 members' star pokemon, including Cynthia (Agatha=Hippowdon, Flint=Magmortar,etc.), unless this conflicts with another solo. That is all the requirements.

Soloes:
- Jubilife City rival
- Rival's Chimchar line (always)
- Oreburgh Gym
- Gardenia to evolve
- Crasher Wake
- Candace
- E4 Aaron
- All E4's star pokemon (including Cynthia)

The bolded ones are the ones that MUST be done. The rest, try your best, but if they conflict, use the other pokemon. If this is too easy or hard, tell me. And i know that rival Chimchar line will conflict on the bridge, just use Togepi.

inanimate blob, take an Ponyta and name it whatever you want. Your Ponyta was caught by Team Galactic when it was young and used to capture/hurt other Pokemon against its will. Therefore, it refuses to KO a wild Pokemon solely using attacking moves. This must continue until it defeats (solos) at least twenty Galactic controlled Pokemon. The twenty Pokemon must include at least three of those of the first two Galactic leaders you face. After that, it must always have at least one of the moves it used to KO the 20th Galactic Pokemon and cannot have any other move of that type. Every two times you KO a wild Pokemon with it, it has to solo one more Galactic mon. It must solo at least seven of Cyrus's Pokemon (counting all battles) to finally become confident enough to evolve to Rapidash. But it grows so confident that it refuses to forget the moves it had when it KOed the seventh Pokemon. If it fails to solo Cyrus, however, it must lose all the moves it had ASAP (excluding the one it is required to keep by the Galactic Pokemon requirement), and must have Frustration and use it at all times, because it feels you are responsible for its failure. Either way, it must solo two of Agatha's Pokemon.

To sum it up:
*Get a Ponyta
*Don't KO wild Pokemon using only attacking moves.
*KO 20 Galactic mons to end above restriction. Every two times it KOs a wild Pokemon, add one to the number of Galactic Pokemon to KO. At least 3 of the Galactic Leaders' (?) Pokemon must be soloed as well.
*Solo 7 of Cyrus's Pokemon to evolve. Retain moveset you had when you KOed the seventh.
*If you fail to do this, delete all moves except the one required by point three. Also, immediately teach it Frustration.
*Solo 2 of Agatha's Pokemon.

Enjoy!

If you feel this is too complicated, I can simplify it.

It must be an update party in here! I just finished chapter 7.5 of my FireRed scramble that everyone's forgotten about by now. However, due to computer issues, I won't be able to post it until the weekend.

Now, to remind myself of the challenges and get back to actually playing, which I haven't done in months.

Also, I am abandoning my Emerald scramblocke because of the logistics involving trading eggs, and will instead be doing an Emerald solo run. Please limit it to pokemon I can catch before the first gym. I am willing to accept some scramble-style restrictions on the 'mon, but keep it to medium difficulty please. (note that this will be my first playthrough of Emerald, and I have no idea where the major battles are, or what pokemon they include.)
I have delivered on my promised update. Chapter 7.5 is up, including a summary of my team upon arrival on Cinnabar. I'm 2500 words into Chapter 8 already, and have made it through the Pokemon Mansion and have beaten Blaine (both in-game and in the story).

There's a character in here that I don't name, as of yet, but whom I expect all of you to recognize. The final build towards the climax is commencing, with a lot of information coming in the next couple of chapters. I hope you enjoy, and a bit of feedback is appreciated.

I'd just like to point out that I had sort-of, kind-of asked for challenges for an Emerald solo run in that same post. If a couple people would be willing to make up potential challenges for that, I'd appreciate it.

@user 18 Try soloing with a Seedot, but as soon as it evolves into a Nuzleaf start going off of Nuzlocke rules. If said Nuzleaf does before it becomes a Shiftry, you have to go back and catch another to grind and train and so on with said rules.

Also, would you mind dropping off a Pokèmon suggestion for my Scramble?

User18, take a Poochyena and name it whatever you want. This poochyena loves to growl and so must always have one of these moves on his moveset:
Howl
Roar

This Poochyena must Howl/Roar at the beginning of every battle, and must Howl/Roar 100 times in order to evolve.

Decided on choosing this post to be the one to write my Scramble in, seems easy enough (I would love for someone to inbox me if I'm breaking any rules I'm not in the know about :P). So yeah, here's a fairly straightforward record of my Scramble, including a list of solos that need to be done and updates coming after every gym or so. So yeah.

Solos (needed will be in bold underline, hopeful will be in bold, completed will be in italics, failed will have a :()
- Subnkern - Jubilife Rival (resets: 0)
- Subnkern - Oreburgh Gym (resets: 1)
- Subnkern - Gardenia (to evolve)
- Random - Hearthome Gym Trainers
- Dark Magic - Hearthome Gym Fantina
- Whatever - Veilstone Gym Trainers (to evolve)
- Rejected - Veilstone Gym Maylene (to evolve)
- Subnkern - Crasher Wake
- Random - Canalave Rival
- Rejected - Lake Valor Saturn
- Subnkern - Snowpoint Gym Candice
- Rejected - Veilstone Saturn
- Qwerty - Veilstone Cyrus
- Qwerty - Distortion World Cyrus (must have solo'd 7 pokes or basically useless)
- Whatever - Route 223
- Random - E4 Aaron
- Qwerty - E4 Bertha (solo two Pokémon)
- Whatever - E4 Bertha (only has to make an appearance)
- Subnkern - E4 Bertha (must solo Bertha's Rhyperior)
- Dark Magic - E4 Flint
- Dark Magic - E4 Lucian
- Subnkern - Champion Cynthia (must solo Garchomp)
- Whatever - Champion Cynthia (only has to make an appearance)

Random the Togepi:

Subnkern the Sunkern:
1). None :D

Qwerty the Ponyta:
1). Can only kill wild Pokémon if it uses a non-attacking move first.
2). Must kill TWENTY OR MORE of Team Galactic's Pokémon in order to lift #1 (every two wild Pokémon kills increases # by one).
3). Must keep move it used to beat last Galactic Pokémon forever.
4). If he solos seven of Cyrus's Pokémon, he has to keep the same moveset forever.
5). If he doesn't solo seven of Cyrus's Pokémon, he has to only have and use Frustration.

Rejected the Shuppet:
1.) Cannot be put into the box.
2.) Cannot have an item.
3.) #2 can be lifted if he solos SEVENTY Trainers with classes found in the Generation III games.

Whatever the Rhyhorn:
1). None :D

Dark Magic the Turtwig
1.) Can only use Tackle, Bite, Curse, Mega Drain, Toxic, Flash, Hidden Power, Protect, Double Team, (adding Earthquake because I'm not suicidal)

Dark Magic the Turtwig Lv 12
Lonely, Overgrow
~Tackle
~Withdraw (Cannot use)
~Absorb (Cannot use)

I like him. He hasn't really done too much, but I can already tell Tackle is going to get underwhelming really quickly. Oye. Hoping for a move to use already.

Subnkern the Sunkern Lv 17
Bashful, Chlorophyll
~Grasswhistle
~Mega Drain
~Leech Seed
~Growth

So I had an oopsie moment when challenging the Jubilife rival - Subnkern won't listen to me because he's traded, and I had leveled him up to level 11. Crap. So that took a while.

The first run of Roark was disastrous. He was level 14, and fell asleep the second turn. He then got wrecked by Onix. Second time? Wonderful. Only disobeyed me once, and used Grasswhistle instead of Mega Drain which put the Cranidos to sleep.

I won't be training him beyond my badges anymore.

Qwerty the Ponyta Lv 5
Adamant, Flash Fire
~Tackle
~Growl
(current kills: Wild=0, Galactic=0, Left=20)

I skipped a lot of Trainers on the way to Oreburgh in order to level Qwerty up later. I haven't trained her at all, but I'll start soon on the Trainers. I am NOT going to go over 20 Galactic kills, that's hard enough already.

inanimate blob, take Rejected the Shuppet. Rejected is a gentle and caring spirit deep down, and one that (for some reason) always wanted to have human company. However, throughout its (after)life, it rarely met anybody in Hoenn that truly appreciated Ghost-types, and the ones that did already had one at their side. After what seemed like years of searching, Rejected eventually gave up looking for a potential trainer to catch it.

A few weeks after Rejected gave up looking, there were mass hauntings in Lilicove and Fortree, and the Ghost-types from Mt. Pyre were blamed by the masses for the haunting, and as means of making sure it never happened again, a sizable fraction of the Ghost-types were taken from Mt. Pyre and put in different regions. Rejected happened to be deported to Sinnoh, specifically in Eterna Forest. It eventually found its way to the Old Chateau, where it was caught by none other than you. (Note: if possible, trade it in at level 15, to make it fit in more with the other Old Chateau Pokemon)

From that point onward, Rejected decided that it would never leave your side, and that it would never want to burden you by making you use items on it. It also desires to solo Saturn (both times) and a Gym Leader of your choice, to prove its devotion to you. On the flip side, Rejected harbors negative emotions towards those who chose not to catch it back in Hoenn, and ends up soloing (or at least attempting to solo) every trainer it comes across that has the same trainer class as *insert Hoenn Pokemon trainer's name here*. After the Gym Leader solo is complete, Rejected may evolve, and if it successfully soloes a total of 75 non-boss trainers (you might want to keep a list for this) that have a trainer class from Generation 3 or earlier, you may use items on it.

Trade in Rejected the Shuppet (preferably at level 15) around the time you gain access to the Old Chateau.
You may never deposit Rejected.
You may never use any items on Rejected (same goes for giving it any).
Solo Saturn both times you fight him.
Solo a Gym Leader (of your choice). Once this solo is done, Rejected may evolve.
Optional: Solo 75 non-boss trainers whose trainer classes are from Generation 3 or earlier (examples: Black Belt, Ace Trainer). Do so, and you may use items on Rejected.

Have fun!

Blob, take Joshua the Starly. Joshua must know exactly two damaging moves at all times. Joshua must conquer (solo) two gyms without healing(don't need to solo the leader), evolving once after each one. Joshua must switch into every ghost type you meet and help to KO it. If any of the trainers have starting words that insult you(your call), Joshua must avenge your honor and solo them with one of your 2 damaging moves.

Going to have to decline Yarnus there. As much as I love the idea of Joshua, it conflicts too much with the other challenges, as I would still have a Starly until Fantina (which is probably the only time to evolve Togepi).

doing a Rhyhorn for blob

Okay, you asked me for a pokemon, here it is. Sorry I don't have well thought out reasons for these restrictions.

take a Rhyhorn, name it whatever you like. Trade it in, trade an egg, catch it, I don't care.

Solo one gym (not including leader) where you do not have a type advantage in order to evolve.

The first time you enter Route 223, the only pokemon in your party must be either fainted, or your Rhyhorn. You must solo the entire route, from start to end, and may not use any items outside of battle. You also must defeat every pokemon encountered.

Make an appearance against each member of the E4 and the champion, unless this conflicts with another solo.

OK I'm 3 down out of 5 for my firered scramble and so far so good, great challenges thankyou Espeon, Yarnus and Blob. Just to let you know Espeon i cannot solo Koga with traitor as that is a challenge for my mankey named power so i'll still solo the gym but will only become loyal if he solos all of the gym without fainting and mankey also solos Koga on the first try if you don't mind. The difficulty is fine, thanks also for the related story and its intriguing split ending which Blob also amiably incorporated into his/her challenge, Yarnus' challenge is also exciting for the well thought out limit.

reminder of my rules:
-Medium difficulty
-No trading unless it is in-game
-No starter pokemon

Blob i think you now have a full challenge so i'll give one out to User18

User 18 take a makuhita named Bellybaby, Bellybaby must be taught arm thrust asap, after this has occured teach it both tms gained from the first two gyms rock tomb and bulk up. Use Arm thrust to start every battle if it hits an even amount of times he uses rock tomb the next turn if it is an odd amount of times he uses bulk up the next turn. After he uses Rock Tomb or Bulk Up he again uses Arm thrust and the cycle repeats. When he learns belly drum at level 40 use it in place of bulk up and at level 49 it can switch to rock tomb for reversal, as celebration for reaching level 50 makuhita gets to evolve. This evolution must happen before the E4. In the E4 he must start the very first battle and persist until he faints at which point he cannot be revived, have fun.

Lorenzo, take a Kingler. It is highly competitive and must only use the moves mentioned in its analysis for R/S (including the Other Options part), but cannot have solely offensive moves. It must solo a Gym, plus 50% of the leader's Pokemon to evolve, and must also at least three of the Elite Four's MVP (Dewgong, Machamp, Gengar and Dragonite are the MVPs).

For your convenience, I'm listing the allowed moves:
  • Endure
  • Substitute
  • Swords Dance
  • Flail
  • Hidden Power Ghost
  • Crabhammer
  • Body Slam
  • Knock Off
  • Double Edge
  • Haze

Lorenzo, take a Kingler. It is highly competitive and must only use the moves mentioned in its analysis for R/S (including the Other Options part), but cannot have solely offensive moves. It must solo a Gym, plus 50% of the leader's Pokemon to evolve, and must also at least three of the Elite Four's MVP (Dewgong, Machamp, Gengar and Dragonite are the MVPs).

For your convenience, I'm listing the allowed moves:
  • Endure
  • Substitute
  • Swords Dance
  • Flail
  • Hidden Power Ghost
  • Crabhammer
  • Body Slam
  • Knock Off
  • Double Edge
  • Haze
Cheers Qwerty, the included move list is appreciated. Just a few questions

Do you mean solo 3 of the E4's MVPs?
Also i assume I start with a Krabby not a Kingler as i need to do the gym challenge to evolve

just confirm if you can, thanks again

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I was gonna edit my post, but too many new posts :/

Anyhow, take Dark Magic the Turtwig.

One day, this Turtwig was hopping around in Rowan's backyard when suddenly, this dark blob with arms (also kinda cool-looking) and some cool white and red bits on its face. (read: OMFG DARKRAI DARKRAI AAAIIIIIIEEEEE)

So this little Turtwig became versed in a few tactics, and these are the only ones it dares to use for fear of getting on the worse side of its dark overlord:

Me trying to make a cool name - Move
Dark Smash - Tackle! :D
Dark Powers - Curse
Rending Fangs - Bite
Drain Life
- Mega Drain
Insidious Poison - Toxic
Harsh Blindness - Flash
Darkness Within - Hidden Power
Shadow Shield - Protect
Shadow Images - Double Team

... yeah, that's all I'm giving you. >:D

Dark Magic must use these powers to solo Fantina and Lucian, to show that Dark is the best of those three mystic powers.
...well, that was kinda obvious.

You know who else has power? FLINT. LOTS OF FIERY POWER.
HE His Pokemon MUST DIE faint. :/

tl;dr

Turtwig
Only useable moves: Tackle, Curse, Bite, Mega Drain, Toxic, Flash, Hidden Power
Solo Fantina, Lucian and Flint

Too hard? Tell me, I'll change it a bit.
GL;HF!

Blob i think you now have a full challenge so i'll give one out to User18

User 18 take a makuhita named Bellybaby, Bellybaby must be taught arm thrust asap, after this has occured teach it both tms gained from the first two gyms rock tomb and bulk up. Use Arm thrust to start every battle if it hits an even amount of times he uses rock tomb the next turn if it is an odd amount of times he uses bulk up the next turn. After he uses Rock Tomb or Bulk Up he again uses Arm thrust and the cycle repeats. When he learns belly drum at level 40 use it in place of bulk up and at level 49 it can switch to rock tomb for reversal, as celebration for reaching level 50 makuhita gets to evolve. This evolution must happen before the E4. In the E4 he must start the very first battle and persist until he faints at which point he cannot be revived, have fun.
While I have no problems with the challenge, I was looking for pokemon for a solo run, and asked that whatever one pokemon I took was available ingame before the first gym. Since I can't get a Makuhita until after the first gym, it won't work for me, sorry.

Cheers Qwerty, the included move list is appreciated. Just a few questions

Do you mean solo 3 of the E4's MVPs?
Also i assume I start with a Krabby not a Kingler as i need to do the gym challenge to evolve

just confirm if you can, thanks again
Yes, I mean that.

And yes, I meant Krabby there; I hadn't thought about the evolution requirement when I mentioned it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)