Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Trying to get a Timid HP Fighting Misdreavus in Mt. Silver Cave, on the 3rd Floor. Seed: 9C1517B2, Encounter Slot 2.
Time is 10/31/2011, 21:52:50. I've hit it multiple times, but each time Quagsire comes up despite Misdreavus taking over in the night (and I've had it appear at this time) How do I fix this?

Does anyone know of any near flawless BCC seeds/spreads for Adamant/Jolly Scyther using only non-mimic glitched cute charm lead. I have yet to encounter a Scyther on the seed I'm using.

Does anyone know of any near flawless BCC seeds/spreads for Adamant/Jolly Scyther using only non-mimic glitched cute charm lead. I have yet to encounter a Scyther on the seed I'm using.
The spreads don't change. You must actually be lucky to encounter your pokemon when you are not using sweet scent when you have advanced your frame cause the NPC advance it on their own.
Jolly spread: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Adamant spread:31/31/31/21/31/31

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
The spreads don't change. You must actually be lucky to encounter your pokemon when you are not using sweet scent when you have advanced your frame cause the NPC advance it on their own.
Or if you're kinda desperate and in a hurry, you might as well somehow get a syncher with sweet scent (AKA get a hacked syncher), or maybe try to find a seed/frame which doesn't require a syncher...

I've been using the seed for that Adamant spread. I stop my Elm calls 10-15 frames before the target frame while inside the BCC. Then I walk in the grass but after 10 attempts from varying frames I only encounter Cascoon and Nincada. What I wanted to know is if anyone has actually captured Scyther with this or any spread/seed? Without a mimic glitched lead that is. I had read that sometimes a target frame won't be reachable on certain seeds.

I've been using the seed for that Adamant spread. I stop my Elm calls 10-15 frames before the target frame while inside the BCC. Then I walk in the grass but after 10 attempts from varying frames I only encounter Cascoon and Nincada. What I wanted to know is if anyone has actually captured Scyther with this or any spread/seed? Without a mimic glitched lead that is. I had read that sometimes a target frame won't be reachable on certain seeds.
Maybe the NPC advance your frame at constant advancements and you miss your target frame. You can always mimic glitch a lead and make your life easier. Or if you are so against it just keep trying. And also those frames are pretty high. Did you check you hit your seed and you frame advancements using Elm Calls? Did you check the IV's of the pokemon you are catching to actully see on what frame there are? Try checking those first

Maybe the NPC advance your frame at constant advancements and you miss your target frame. You can always mimic glitch a lead and make your life easier. Or if you are so against it just keep trying. And also those frames are pretty high. Did you check you hit your seed and you frame advancements using Elm Calls? Did you check the IV's of the pokemon you are catching to actully see on what frame there are? Try checking those first

Yes, I am checking the seed once I get in game then I enter the contest, run to grassy patch, and check frames. Perhaps this frame is unhittable using only cute charm lead. I haven't been checking the IV's because I assumed, as RNG Reporter warns, that the given spreads would not be accurate. Is there a way to get RNG Reporter to display the Cute Charm frames for that seed?

Is there anything I should do differently when RNG abusing in HGSS on a DSi as opposed to a ordinary DS? Whenever I try it my dely is WAY off from what I was trying to get. I was previously successful whenever I used the DS but that's broken now....

Hey guys, I'm new to RNG on 4th Gen. I am using a 3DS. I've been trying to RNG a Zapdos in Soul Silver Modest 31/10/22/31/31/31 HP Ice 70, seed E3090CA3. I have all three Roamers active. I'm using Natu as my Synchronizer. Target Frame is 10. I am having trouble hitting the seed. I know I'm doing something wrong when I use the Roamers' locations to verify my seed and no match at all. :( So, I would love to know what's my mistake(s) is. This is what I've been doing:

1. Set the date (4-30-2012).
2. Simultaneously set time and press start on EonTimer.
3. Start game, mashing A 'til Continue screen pops.
4. SR when 1st Eontimer hits zero.
5. Go to Continue screen once again.
6. Press A when the 2nd Eontimer hits zero.
Please help and thank you <3

Edit: I never got a match of which delay I hit. Would I do anything different if I am using a 3DS?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What are you searching for min/max delay? If you haven't calibrated before, there's a good chance that what you're hitting is outside the default range.

Is there any info on the RNG for the Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi or the Pokémon Box eggs? I doubt abusing them on a retail cart would be feasible (even with the GCN's CMOS battery removed), but in any case, I'm curious.

Is there any info on the RNG for the Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi or the Pokémon Box eggs? I doubt abusing them on a retail cart would be feasible (even with the GCN's CMOS battery removed), but in any case, I'm curious.
There have been some work on Colo Jirachi. You can check the posts on RNG Research thread. I am not sure if there have been any work on Pokemon eggs though.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Neither can be done on retail, or even emulator for that matter (game linking not possible). I think it can be done using AR codes to alter certain things on an actual game though but that's neither here nor there.

There have been some work on Colo Jirachi. You can check the posts on RNG Research thread. I am not sure if there have been any work on Pokemon eggs though.
This is the only post I could find in the research thread that mentions the Bonus Disc Jirachi, and all it says is that the upper half of the PID is generated before the lower half (it also says that's the case for the Pokémon Box eggs). Is there more info?

Neither can be done on retail, or even emulator for that matter (game linking not possible). I think it can be done using AR codes to alter certain things on an actual game though but that's neither here nor there.
That's what I figured. So they're both influenced by both the GCN disc and the R/S/E/FR/LG cart? Does a removed CMOS battery and/or a dry internal battery in the cartridge simplify things at all?

This is the only post I could find in the research thread that mentions the Bonus Disc Jirachi, and all it says is that the upper half of the PID is generated before the lower half (it also says that's the case for the Pokémon Box eggs). Is there more info?

That's what I figured. So they're both influenced by both the GCN disc and the R/S/E/FR/LG cart? Does a removed CMOS battery and/or a dry internal battery in the cartridge simplify things at all?
You ll have to do some digging there have been some older posts from Kaphotics and OmegaDonut i think in older pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)