Social The Smogon Photo Album

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's updated now:

Hahaha brilliant

Also thanks for your work DM :toast:
DM has also butchered/made fun of my name on many occasions. this is a serious problem the man is out of control and needs to be stopped.

here is an example of what i have to endure. this is a quote from fishy (partner in crime/influenced by DM's cruel ways. i see her as a victim really)
there should probably be a group effort to ensure that jesus joseph mary judas peter parker ninahaza doesn't miss his departure flight this time around
Edit: also please no one take that quote out of context. i have only missed a flight one time in my entire life. ONE TIME v_v

hello

pax was this weekend here's arti and me and firestorm

in the pax pokemon league i got 8 badges, was recruited by team plasma, and beat 2 of the elite 4 but got four flinches from a DD Lapras during my third elite four match and my streak ended but i count it an overwhelming success and a very fun time

also i cosplayed nene from conquest

goodbye

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Rushan DO NOT YOU DARE

also most of the pictures on your page are group shots, apparently I made that page before I made the group/meetup page

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
8/10 Nene cosplay
not enough cleavage, but moot is a very feminine man so it works i guess

also loling at fasterblastermasterofdiasaster

8/10 Nene cosplay
not enough cleavage, but moot is a very feminine man so it works i guess
not technically a man but thanks. the legs were the focal point of the piece anyway and despite getting a bunch of those types of shots (and two pictures of people crouching behind my ass and taking a picture of it) i am not seeing any uploaded just yet

however here is a slightly better one

at least that means my fashion choices are getting cleaned up. did you SEE my hair's part from '09? ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)