Let your light start shining!

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
[youtube]0NKUpo_xKyQ[/youtube]

Introduction
Well this is my first rmt and after a few years of just lurking smogon I decided to make an account here. Then I somehow stumbled upon volbeat probably one of the most underlooked pokemon in game and decided to build a team around it. So yeah hope you like it.

Closer Look

Volbeat @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 D / 8 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -A)
- Substitute
-
Tail Glow
- Baton Pass
- Encore

Here it is the star of the team or rather the light of the team. Volbeat being near useless in gen III/IV now has access to possibly the best stat boost in game in the form of tail glow. Tail glow boosting your spec attack by a whopping three stages is easily baton passed to anything else on the team. Thanks to prankster it can setup incredibly easily thanks to sub + encore and also possessing enough bulk to manage to pass at least one tail glow. Thanks to its new found moves and ability it's excellent for setting up a early or a late game sweep.

Politoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy (+SpD, -Spd)
- Scald
- Toxic
- Perish Song
- Ice Beam

Politoad acts as the weather support of this team. Not only as a powerful counter to Ninetales/ty-tar/hippowdon and their weather inducing effects but also provides the team with much needed rain support. Scald helps with the potential burn and stab + rain makes it hit quite hard even without any spec attack ev's invested. Toxic and perish song are both used as support in which they wear out the opponent and perish song gives volbeat a free sub assuming toad dies during the 3 turns of perish song. Ice beam is just for punishing common threats like d-nite or landorus.

Jirachi @ Leftovers ***Getting lost within myself
EVs: 4 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Calm Mind
- PsyShock
- Substitute

Typical subcm set that does a good job of countering genesect/skarm/forretress/ferrathorn that none of my other pokes are capable of doing. Also works as a good wall breaker. It's also a good sweeper late game though its speed is quite lacking. Also thunder + rain + serene grace is full of win and raging opponents.

Tornadus-T @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power Ice
- Focus Miss..... I mean Blast
- U-turn

Hurricane in rain is pretty beastly and it's also a good check for ran/zor and various steel types. The Hidden Power Ice stops common threats like dragons/landorus/scor. Focus Blast is for the occasional steel type since nothing else on the team can SE steels. U-turn might seem kinda random but it's a decent scout however frail it may be. Also since most of the time I expect at least a +3 SpA boost speed has to be maximized.

Jolteon @ Flame Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

The first thing you noticed is probably the quick feet. Why quick feet over volt absorb? The answer is simply that Quick feet does the exact same job as volt absorb does to an opponent and with quick feet absolutely nothing without priority or a +2 Spe boost has a chance of outspeeding it. That and your opponents thinking you have volt absorb jolt will unconsciously stop them from spamming electric attacks till they see the Burn orb. Jolt tends to be the target of choice for Volbeat's baton pass since it can outspeed essentially anything in the metagame. Thunder and rain is it's stab move of choice. Volt switch is used for scouting. Hp Ice is for the dragons/lando/gliscor. And shadow ball takes care of the rest for excellent coverage.

Latios @ Choice Scarf ***Need the end to set me free
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Dragon pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Surf

Latios is my last resort. This pokemon has many important resistances, especially grass/water/fire. It has the speed, bulk and the power needed to sweep through things late game that nothing else can provide. Essentially he's the main crux of my team in case I can't get a Tail Glow off or I just need to kill something.

Conclusion

Well, that's pretty much it for this team, It seems to work pretty well from my experience. Again this is my first rmt so please don't judge me too harshly. This team does seem to have some problems with tornadus-T but other than that I can't really think of anything. Any advice is helpful. Thanks for your time.

[/QUOTE]

hey nice team, i LOVE how you dont use hax Jiraichi, its such a cheat code. anyway, all i gotta say is give Volbeat focus Sash so it takes an extra hit if there is an infernape coming in, or anything with a rock move. that way, you can always tail glow then baton pass. also, do you really think Jolteon needs Volt Switch? it never wants to switch and lose a +3 lol. also, mabye you should give Jiraichi more speed, because he is a good candidate for Tail Glow because if Volbeat Baton Passes before opponent attacks, the opponent might kill Jolteon in one hit anyways, so Jiraichi should always be considered when choosing who to baton pass too. Latios is also a good candidate because of Typing and Speed.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi,

Really nice team you've got here. GlowPass Volbeat is definitely something you don't see often- but it's very powerful if used correctly. However, one thing I'm noticing is a lack of a physical attacker. Even with Volbeat to pass boosts, pokemon like Blissey or Chansey will still give you a lot of problems. Strong Dragon types could also give you problems as well- Jirachi can only take so many hits since it's not the defensive varaint, and eventually it will go down, opening up sweeps for your opponent. To help with the above two problems, I suggest you change Jirachi to SpDef Jirachi and Tornadus to Mixed LO Tornadus.

Why SpDef Jirachi? This Jirachi walls Dragons all day because of it's massive special bulk. Pokemon like Specs Latios, who is currently a huge threat, become a lot less scary with this Jirachi. Jirachi is also great glue for your team- after Volbeat has passed and Jolteon has sweeped, both will be quite worn out- so this is where Rachi comes in. It can pass enormous 202 HP Wishes, healing up to 75% of Jolteon and Volbeat's meager HP stats, allowing them to sweep even more. Jirachi also provides you with physical attacks and paraflinch- so you can steadily take down the pesky blobs and Tyranitar. It will be an all-around great pokemon for your team. With Thunder, you still keep the ability to sweep after a Tail Glow, and with SR, you can set up valuable hazards.

Tornadus's set could be optimized as well, in my opinion. Focus Blast is indeed a bad move to rely on, and I think Superpower is a better option. It hits Blissey and Ttar like a truck- and again provides you with even more physical coverage. With Superpower, a Naive nature and a spread of 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe would definitely be best, so as you don't lose important power.

Also, a Bold nature is definitely best for Politoed. You'll want to maximize it's Defense while not sacrificing any important stat. If you don't have physical moves, then you don't have to worry about decreasing your Attack stat.

Overall, cool team. Hope I helped!

Jirachi @ Leftovers
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful / Calm nature
~Wish
~Iron Head
~Body Slam / Thunder
~Stealth Rock / Thunder

Tornadus-T @ Life Orb
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive nature
~Hurricane
~Superpower
~HP Ice
~U-Turn

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool team, I don't wanna suggest much cause I think you've got a cool theme.

One thing that irks me is that your team really doesn't like Tyranitar. Choice Scarf Latios is a sitting duck, without a boost Jolteon isn't going to be doing much and Jirachi is rendered fairly useless. Choice Band Tyranitar smacks your entire team with just Stone Edge, dealing hefty damage, and for a team that relies quite heavily on rain to survive that can end in disaster.

So first things I recommend are Superpower over Focus Blast on Tornadus-T and Flash Cannon over Psyshock on Jirachi.

My last suggestion I add a little hesitantly because while I enjoy the originality of your Jolteon set I feel like it is the weakest link. I recommend trying a Keldeo set over Jolteon. The set I recommend is:

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
- Calm Mind / Substitute
- Surf / Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power Ice

This would give you a crucial Rock resist while threatening Tyranitar with Secret Sword. The first slash is whether you want Keldeo to be more of a total Tail glow receiver or more of a self sufficient sweeper. I definitely recommend Calm Mind though, as I think Tornadus-T would make a much better recipient of Tail Glow.

Anyway I hope you try them out, and Good Luck!!

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If you want your Jirachi to be bulky just max your HP. Though I would invest in at LEAST 196 EVs to outspeed Jolly Mamoswine as that is quite a threat to your team. Also if you're utilizing 252 Spatk EVs make it modest.

Additionally you are missing a vital component to any team, a stealth rocker. Jolteon may be effective in being a swift attacker, but over the long run stealth rock will do more damage than any individual pokemon. If you replace Jolteon with Ferrothorn, you still maintain a pokemon that can take Electric attacks (even though Jolteon wasn't taking them well at all), you also get a good switch in against dragons.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Haruno

hey nice team, i LOVE how you dont use hax Jiraichi, its such a cheat code. anyway, all i gotta say is give Volbeat focus Sash so it takes an extra hit if there is an infernape coming in, or anything with a rock move. that way, you can always tail glow then baton pass. also, do you really think Jolteon needs Volt Switch? it never wants to switch and lose a +3 lol. also, mabye you should give Jiraichi more speed, because he is a good candidate for Tail Glow because if Volbeat Baton Passes before opponent attacks, the opponent might kill Jolteon in one hit anyways, so Jiraichi should always be considered when choosing who to baton pass too. Latios is also a good candidate because of Typing and Speed.
Focus sash? Why? o_o the only thing that might ohko is a crit extremespeed from d-nite. The only other thing I believe would be bullet punch but volbeat will outspeed it with sub. Thanks though. What would replace volt switch though? Pretty much my whole team benefits from passing a tail glow or two.
Hi,

Really nice team you've got here. GlowPass Volbeat is definitely something you don't see often- but it's very powerful if used correctly. However, one thing I'm noticing is a lack of a physical attacker. Even with Volbeat to pass boosts, pokemon like Blissey or Chansey will still give you a lot of problems. Strong Dragon types could also give you problems as well- Jirachi can only take so many hits since it's not the defensive varaint, and eventually it will go down, opening up sweeps for your opponent. To help with the above two problems, I suggest you change Jirachi to SpDef Jirachi and Tornadus to Mixed LO Tornadus.

Why SpDef Jirachi? This Jirachi walls Dragons all day because of it's massive special bulk. Pokemon like Specs Latios, who is currently a huge threat, become a lot less scary with this Jirachi. Jirachi is also great glue for your team- after Volbeat has passed and Jolteon has sweeped, both will be quite worn out- so this is where Rachi comes in. It can pass enormous 202 HP Wishes, healing up to 75% of Jolteon and Volbeat's meager HP stats, allowing them to sweep even more. Jirachi also provides you with physical attacks and paraflinch- so you can steadily take down the pesky blobs and Tyranitar. It will be an all-around great pokemon for your team. With Thunder, you still keep the ability to sweep after a Tail Glow, and with SR, you can set up valuable hazards.

Tornadus's set could be optimized as well, in my opinion. Focus Blast is indeed a bad move to rely on, and I think Superpower is a better option. It hits Blissey and Ttar like a truck- and again provides you with even more physical coverage. With Superpower, a Naive nature and a spread of 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe would definitely be best, so as you don't lose important power.

Also, a Bold nature is definitely best for Politoed. You'll want to maximize it's Defense while not sacrificing any important stat. If you don't have physical moves, then you don't have to worry about decreasing your Attack stat.

Overall, cool team. Hope I helped!

Jirachi @ Leftovers
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful / Calm nature
~Wish
~Iron Head
~Body Slam / Thunder
~Stealth Rock / Thunder

Tornadus-T @ Life Orb
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive nature
~Hurricane
~Superpower
~HP Ice
~U-Turn
Actually it doesn't really need a physical attacker since rachi/latios have psyshock which uses SpA to determine damage and uses the targets Def not SpD so the blobs aren't much of a problem. +3 jolt has a 100% of 2hko'ing blissey. Unsure about chansey though.

From the sound of it you're not really aware that psyshock makes up for the lack of physical attacker but ehhh I could be wrong. Iron head sacrifices much needed power that psyshock gives. Thanks for the wish advice though. Just replaced calm mind with it and it helps so much.

Tornadus using super power was also something I haven't thought of either since I assumed that since it doesn't have the ev's to invest in attack that it wouldn't help much but surprisingly it helps alot against ty-tar and blissey.

Bold does seem to help more at a glance but Sassy seems better imo since if you lead with toad and your opponent leads with ty-tar/ninetales/abomna the slower poke gets the weather support so the speed drop helps abit since it doesn't outspeed anything important anyways I think.

Your advice helped alot. Thank you.
Cool team, I don't wanna suggest much cause I think you've got a cool theme.

One thing that irks me is that your team really doesn't like Tyranitar. Choice Scarf Latios is a sitting duck, without a boost Jolteon isn't going to be doing much and Jirachi is rendered fairly useless. Choice Band Tyranitar smacks your entire team with just Stone Edge, dealing hefty damage, and for a team that relies quite heavily on rain to survive that can end in disaster.

So first things I recommend are Superpower over Focus Blast on Tornadus-T and Flash Cannon over Psyshock on Jirachi.

My last suggestion I add a little hesitantly because while I enjoy the originality of your Jolteon set I feel like it is the weakest link. I recommend trying a Keldeo set over Jolteon. The set I recommend is:

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
- Calm Mind / Substitute
- Surf / Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power Ice

This would give you a crucial Rock resist while threatening Tyranitar with Secret Sword. The first slash is whether you want Keldeo to be more of a total Tail glow receiver or more of a self sufficient sweeper. I definitely recommend Calm Mind though, as I think Tornadus-T would make a much better recipient of Tail Glow.

Anyway I hope you try them out, and Good Luck!!
Can't really afford to switch out psyshock for flash cannon on rachi. :C Though I did switch out focus miss for superpower which seems to be working pretty well.

I'll give Keldeo a spin though. I mainly used jolteon since it's unexpected and getting poisoned by toxic spikes helps disguise it's quick feet quite well.

Hey Haruno welcome to smogon!

Firstly something that Chimpakt pointed out was your team has no abuser of Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock is often regarded as the most important move in the game due to it being an entry hazard and a move that severly cripple Dragonite and Volcarona by halfing Volcaron's health and breaking Dragonite's Multiscale. Another thing that hasn't been mentioned is that your team lacks a rapid spinner. Rapid Spin is espeically useful to make sure that hazards stay of your side of the field. Not to mention for this team Rapid Spin support is pretty much essential even with Regenerator Tornadus-T doesn't like switching into Stealth Rock additionally your prised Volbeat gets his health halved when he switches into Stealth Rock dues to his Bug/Flying typing. Politoed also dislikes hazards because seeing as he will be switching in alot to put his weather back up hail stall and sand stall teams will have quite an easy time because without a spinner Politoed will get destroyed by hazards. Fortunatly for you there is a pokemon who can fufill your needs Donphan>Jolteon Is an awesome choice. Donphan provides your team with the necassary Stealth Rock support while also providing Rapid Spin to keep your opponents hazards of your field. With his Groung-Typing he provides your team with an Electric-Type immunity which all rain teams love. He can also help you against strong Dragon-Types by using Ice Shard to revenge kill them.

Another thing i noticed about yor team is that it is very reliant in having rain up seeing as it has Thunder on Rachi, Surf on Latios, and Hurricane on Tornadus-T while this isn't necassarily a bad thing it means if your Politoed can get taken down quickly then your team won't have much chance against other weather teams as Sun teams can use there Chlorophly sweepers to end the game and Sand and Hail can threaten with there residaul damage. Unfortunatly every weather team that doesn't carry some sort of trapper like Dugtrio has this problem. To help remedy this i think you should try Chestorest Politoed>Current Set This set has the exact same evs but the set is tailored for teams that need Politoed to have increased longetivity by dropping leftovers for a Chesto Berry and droping one of your coverage moves for Rest. This set can also afford to absorb status moves while the Chesto Berry is intact. the change in moveset should be Rest>Ice Beam Because with Ice coverage on Tornadus-T and Donphan Politoed can afford to use Rest in this spot however it can also use it over Perish Song if you find that it's getting less use then Ice Beam.

The last change i am going to suggest is on your Latios. Hidden Power [Fire] doesn't really make sense for a rain team as it's power is nerfed by 50% even if you do take out a steel with it you are then locked into and incredibly weak move giving your opponents set up sweepers time to set up while you either switch or hit them with a piss weak Hp Fire. Dragon Pulse is also a rather in effective move on Latios espeically seeing as it is a scarf set there are more powerful options. That is why you should change Hidden Power [Fire]>Hidden Power [Fighting] and Dragon Pulse>Draco Meteor Hidden Power [Fighting] gives you a move which can do more damage to Steel-Types in rain but also helps you deal with Tyranitar a bit easier who is a rival weather inducer and common switch into Latios. This change helps you win the weather wars against T-tar slightly as apposed to crappy Hidden Power [Fire]. The reason why Draco Meteor is prefered over Dragon Pulse is power despite the special attack drop after Draco Meteor deals huge damage and can be the difference between revenge killing a threat or not. Sure reciol sucks but it's not like you are running a Calm Mind set you can just switch out.

Good luck with the team i hope i helped!

Sets

Donphan @ Leftovers | Sturdy
Impish | 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Stealth Rock| Rapid Spin | Earthqauke| Ice Shard

Tl;dr

Donphan--->Jolteon

Politoed
.Chesto Rest--->Current Set

Latios
.Hidden Power [Fighting]--->Hidden Power [Fire]
.Draco Meteor--->Dragon Pulse

~Superpowerdude

Haruno

If you want your Jirachi to be bulky just max your HP. Though I would invest in at LEAST 196 EVs to outspeed Jolly Mamoswine as that is quite a threat to your team. Also if you're utilizing 252 Spatk EVs make it modest.

Additionally you are missing a vital component to any team, a stealth rocker. Jolteon may be effective in being a swift attacker, but over the long run stealth rock will do more damage than any individual pokemon. If you replace Jolteon with Ferrothorn, you still maintain a pokemon that can take Electric attacks (even though Jolteon wasn't taking them well at all), you also get a good switch in against dragons.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
Wish seems to work as a replacement to calm mind since it doesn't usually setup with cm anyways and it helps it function well as a cleric but about the ferra suggestion wouldn't that just make me terrakion weak?
Hey Haruno welcome to smogon!

Firstly something that Chimpakt pointed out was your team has no abuser of Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock is often regarded as the most important move in the game due to it being an entry hazard and a move that severly cripple Dragonite and Volcarona by halfing Volcaron's health and breaking Dragonite's Multiscale. Another thing that hasn't been mentioned is that your team lacks a rapid spinner. Rapid Spin is espeically useful to make sure that hazards stay of your side of the field. Not to mention for this team Rapid Spin support is pretty much essential even with Regenerator Tornadus-T doesn't like switching into Stealth Rock additionally your prised Volbeat gets his health halved when he switches into Stealth Rock dues to his Bug/Flying typing. Politoed also dislikes hazards because seeing as he will be switching in alot to put his weather back up hail stall and sand stall teams will have quite an easy time because without a spinner Politoed will get destroyed by hazards. Fortunatly for you there is a pokemon who can fufill your needs Donphan>Jolteon Is an awesome choice. Donphan provides your team with the necassary Stealth Rock support while also providing Rapid Spin to keep your opponents hazards of your field. With his Groung-Typing he provides your team with an Electric-Type immunity which all rain teams love. He can also help you against strong Dragon-Types by using Ice Shard to revenge kill them.

Another thing i noticed about yor team is that it is very reliant in having rain up seeing as it has Thunder on Rachi, Surf on Latios, and Hurricane on Tornadus-T while this isn't necassarily a bad thing it means if your Politoed can get taken down quickly then your team won't have much chance against other weather teams as Sun teams can use there Chlorophly sweepers to end the game and Sand and Hail can threaten with there residaul damage. Unfortunatly every weather team that doesn't carry some sort of trapper like Dugtrio has this problem. To help remedy this i think you should try Chestorest Politoed>Current Set This set has the exact same evs but the set is tailored for teams that need Politoed to have increased longetivity by dropping leftovers for a Chesto Berry and droping one of your coverage moves for Rest. This set can also afford to absorb status moves while the Chesto Berry is intact. the change in moveset should be Rest>Ice Beam Because with Ice coverage on Tornadus-T and Donphan Politoed can afford to use Rest in this spot however it can also use it over Perish Song if you find that it's getting less use then Ice Beam.

The last change i am going to suggest is on your Latios. Hidden Power [Fire] doesn't really make sense for a rain team as it's power is nerfed by 50% even if you do take out a steel with it you are then locked into and incredibly weak move giving your opponents set up sweepers time to set up while you either switch or hit them with a piss weak Hp Fire. Dragon Pulse is also a rather in effective move on Latios espeically seeing as it is a scarf set there are more powerful options. That is why you should change Hidden Power [Fire]>Hidden Power [Fighting] and Dragon Pulse>Draco Meteor Hidden Power [Fighting] gives you a move which can do more damage to Steel-Types in rain but also helps you deal with Tyranitar a bit easier who is a rival weather inducer and common switch into Latios. This change helps you win the weather wars against T-tar slightly as apposed to crappy Hidden Power [Fire]. The reason why Draco Meteor is prefered over Dragon Pulse is power despite the special attack drop after Draco Meteor deals huge damage and can be the difference between revenge killing a threat or not. Sure reciol sucks but it's not like you are running a Calm Mind set you can just switch out.

Good luck with the team i hope i helped!

Sets

Donphan @ Leftovers | Sturdy
Impish | 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Stealth Rock| Rapid Spin | Earthqauke| Ice Shard

Tl;dr

Donphan--->Jolteon

Politoed
.Chesto Rest--->Current Set

Latios
.Hidden Power [Fighting]--->Hidden Power [Fire]
.Draco Meteor--->Dragon Pulse

~Superpowerdude
Hey thanks for all the advice. Chestorest heals more than leftovers does essentially which is great. Hidden power fighting was useful as well. Dunno why I had Hp fire tbh though with switching to donphan wouldn't that open a larger hole to scarfed terrakion? Since once Latios is down its free to just sweep my team and the only other viable sr setup jirachi can't really afford to use sr.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Jolteon and ferrothorn both lose to terrakion so I don't get how replacing it for ferfothorn would make you weaker to it.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Chimpact, Jolteon can outspeed Terrakion and KO with Thunder.

Stealth Rock would be nice to include somewhere on the team (perhaps you could customize Jirachi?), but other than that I have no real rate. I have a paper to write, otherwise I'd probably rate it :\

Hey there, I like the use of Tail Glow Volbeat Baton passing, It's a really cool Pokemon.Anyways the first problem I see is that since your running Rain yourself you look really weak to opposing Rain Offense, especially Tornadus-T. It can just come out use Hurricane and get a KO or dent one of your Pokemon almost every time (except if you have Jolteon already in) . To fix this issue with Tornadus T i would suggest you replace your current Calm Mind Jirachi set with a Specially Defensive Variant, not only does this give you a great counter to Tornadus-T but it also gives your team Wish and Stealth Rock support which can just ease so much pressure off you during battle.Now I would suggest making your Tornadus-T a Mixed Set by replacing Focus Blast with Superpower and Timid with Naive nature, Superpower can help hit the Likes of Tyranitar harder and the Pink Blobs Chansey and Blissey Harder too. On Latios I would change Choice Scarf to Expert Belt for two reasons, the first being the fact that your team already has blazing speed in the form of Jolteon and Tornadus and the second being that with the ability to change moves Latios under Rain becomes one of the most devastating receivers of a Tail Glow, especially late game it can just pretty much clean any weak team or even punch holes in the middle of the match, on Latios you should probably replace HP Fire with Draco Meteor cause of the drop in Power HP Fire gets in Rain, Draco Meteor proves you with a very powerful STAB which can do you really well against more Bulky teams, I'm also suggesting Expert Belt so that you can bluff a Choice Item more easy.Finally the last change I would suggest is changing your Politoed to Bold nature as its more efficient cause you don't lose speed.

Jirachi @ Leftovers | Serene Grace
Careful| 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Body Slam | Iron Head | Stealth Rock | Wish

Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)