Autumn Friendly 2012

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha, oh man...irrelevant point, I'm actually new to Smogon, but definitely not new to battling of this sort. I participated in the 2011 Autumn Friendly and the Spring Friendly...and stalked their Smogon threads just to see if anyone had faced me, lol.

I'm pretty hyped for this, I buffed the team I used in the last one I participated in...This time, I'm going all-in. Just hopefully I don't start randomly disconnecting by myself on the very last day of the tournament like I did in last year's Autumn Friendly. I lost so many points...

BRING ON THEM DCs

Well I will be participating in this, hopefully this will be the last tournament that DC's are everywhere in. I can't wait for tournaments on BW2 with the whole hour wait :P That'll make things much easier to finish battles :3

I'll join, I don't know if I will be able to play but at least I hope to pull of some matches. Let's hope this time I don't get again the highest DC ratio among us smogonites... I didn't DC in any battle but I still didn't appeared in the final ranking thanks to DC'ers... anyways I hope we can have some fun between us ;)

Why did they make it during the Jewish New Year it's not fair :(

Anyway, just registered and am looking forward to compete! :D

Dang, sign ups already. Looks like I have to pick up the pace with RNGing my Keldeo and training my newest doubles mon, I might not actually start right away (hooray, no anger induced heart attack for 24 hours!).

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So had anyone been able to confirm / deconfirm whether or no B2W2 tutor moves are allowed?
I'd assume they're not, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few managed to slip through. It's worth a try to register a team with BW2 stuff.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once again I have Team:goatee & Team:ee registered to play as I will include some new shiny pokemon as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)