Social The Smogon Photo Album

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was WAITING for this picture to show up! Wow the difference is even more pronounced than I expected. Hanging out with DoomMullet was so much fun it's absurd, and we didn't even do anything other than sit and talk. I wonder what kind of trouble we'd get into if we actually had a weekend to work with instead of a work night. All I know is we're ready for another trip to Buffaro, and we just got back yesterday. If y'all haven't been, GO THERE. Those wings are no joke.

EDIT: Just noticed in our "Broing Down" picture you can spot another appearance of my giant hand, creeping over DM's shoulder.

pookar

Banned deucer.
Lol WB I already seem to have an Idea for a photo that could rival that image.. though DM wouldnt be in it so i dunno..

(me/you/wife/may height difference photo)
ALL OTHER TALLS WELCOME lets get it done.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
*creeps into the shadows in pokeshame*

yeah well AHEMSJKDFHHJKSDFKJCOUGHHACK

who else loves these games to death, please stand up

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
who the fuck is Marcus

DM et al please tell me you called him glen irl because the years have not made this knowledge feel like any less of a gross betrayal

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DM, remind me that next time I go to Buffalo we're going to get wings. At Duff's though, not Anchor Bar.
WB originally wanted Duff's, but I chose Anchor Bar to make it easier for them to get a hotel nearby (all the Duff's locations are near NOTHING)

this is why i don't smile in pictures
no joke, I feel legitimately uncomfortable looking at that picture after having met you in real life

DM et al please tell me you called him glen irl because the years have not made this knowledge feel like any less of a gross betrayal
you're GODDAMN RIGHT I DID

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My last picture had terrible quality. Here's a much better one.

Yes, I'm waving again, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
That is the wave of a man who has been forced to close the airtight door from the other side to prevent the hole in the spaceship from killing all the other passengers.

Cheer up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)