Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Double-posting like a boss to have a base post for the Red Scramble. Formatting imminent.
Waterwarrior, I remember you! You get a Pikachu named Sparky. It must know Thunderbolt ASAP. (For Red, it's the TM you get after beating Surge. It must solo him. Good Luck!
COME THE FUCK AT ME, LT. SURGE. Also, I can't express how happy I am that I can evolve Pikachu in Red, otherwise it would just be beyond crap. :/

waterwarrior gets Wasted the Porygon (For Red).

Wasted must solo an E4 Member. That is all, but there is one caveat: You may not use the Nugget Bridge Trick to get the required money to purchase a Porygon.

Have fun.
The Have Fun added on at the end just makes it worse... Well this'll be interesting, but that's what Agatha is for (yaaaaay Psybeam/Psychic demolishing her entire team!)
Take Dummy the rattata . Dummy isn't very smart, and can only learn level-up moves to the level of 25 and no TMs or HMs. he must solo Erika to evolve, and then can learn level up moves to level 35 and learn 2 TMs and one HM. He must solo every other Rattata. After he soloes Koga, he can learn any TM/HM and level up moves to level 50. he must solo one E4 member, and one of your rival's (champion) pokemon. if this is too easy, I can change it to make it harder or even make a different challenge entirely. GL;HF!
Would you mind if the E4 solo gets changed? Two Gym Leaders, an E4 member AND one of Gary's Pokemon is a bit extreme, don't you think?
Waterwarrior, take Chortle the Charmander. Chortle wants to prove himself, so he wants to solo Gary's Squirtle/evos every time you fight Gary. In fact, he must solo Gary in Cerulean City in order to evolve into a Charmeleon. He also must learn Fly when he's a Charizard, as he has always dreamed of flying and chortling where no Charizard has chortled before. He must also solo Articuno and Moltres when you face them, as he wants to prove himself to be the very best Flying-type ever. He also wanted to learn a move above 120 BP, so when you clear the Elite Four he must have a move like that (so really it's a choice between Hyper Beam and Fire Blast). ¡Buen suerte!
Thank you, Nintendo, for having the rival's Squirtle's strongest Water-type move by Water Gun until the 7th battle with him, where I will spam Fly ever so graciously :3
For your Red challenge take a Sandshrew and name it Samurai. Samuari is a master of cutting techniques, and all his attacks must reflect this! Available moves are: Scratch, Slash, Swift, Fury Swipes, Swords Dance, Double-Edge (SWORD!), Dig (Slicing through the ground I guess? Didn't want to deprive you of STAB) and Cut. He must meat and vanquish Lt. Surge (too funny to change) Crap missed the bit about soloing surge in Pika's post. Alright, solo Koga instead- oh for the love of. BLAINE THEN SOLO BLAINE. in single combat to prove his worth.
And it is done! SAMURAI CHOP ALL THE THINGS!

Blob, take Reaper the Poliwag. Reaper must reap the soles of 20 normal middle class (non-boss trainer) pokemon to evolve the first time. Reaper only cares about getting souls, and not about you or actually defeating others, so you may not use any status moves or STAB moves except Hypnosis and Water Gun, after which Reaper must switch out. When you evolve into Poliwrath, a team galactic grunt on a spy mission sees it watching him spying, and so kidnaps him for one gym. When he escapes, he is so angry atevil organizations it will solo all poison types. Waterfall is now allowed, but only Physical moves can be used.

inanimate blob, take Fearful the Paras. Fearful knows that when Paras evolve, the fungi on their backs take over and thus, the Parasect become mindless zombies. As such, Fearful is very hesitant about evolving and refuses to do so unless it's convinced that it will retain control of its mind and body, and to do that, it must solo Petrel in the Rocket Warehouse and stay alive throughout the Ariana battle there. It also wants to make sure that it won't be using the mushrooms on its back in any way, so it cannot use any moves that would imply them being used.* It also has to have Dry Skin as its ability, for the above reason.
Unfortunately, when Fearful evolves, it still loses control of its mind and body, and as such, must know 2 of the moves in the below list. Once it learns/relearns those moves, its moveset completely freezes. (In other words, once it learns 2 moves on the list, it can't learn or forget any other moves.) However, Fearful's spirit didn't completely disappear, and it, by the time you get to Kanto, conveys to you the only way for it to have control again: by having it solo Sabrina, who can remove the mushroom's influence, and then soloing Erika, who has the botanical skills necessary to remove the mushroom's roots while keeping perfectly intact otherwise. After these soloes are completed, Fearful regains control of its mind and body, and no longer fears the mushroom on its back. As such, Fearful's moveset is no longer frozen, meaning you can now teach it whatever you want.

Have fun!

*In case you're wondering, the list of said moves is in the hide tag below. Keep in mind that when Fearful evolves, it must learn 2 of the moves on this list ASAP.
Any Grass-type attack
Poisonpowder
Leech Life
Sludge Bomb
Natural Gift

Blob, take Monoghost (god I hope that fits) the Gastly. This Gastly was picked on by poison types when he was younger, so believes he is only a ghost type. He may not learn any poison type moves, and must solo all trainer-owned psychic and steel types (poisons worst enemies), as long as they don't conflict with another solo. he must solo 10 trainer-owned pokemon of each type to evolve into Haunter. He must solo Jasmine to be able to evolve into Gengar. If you get it worked out with Naix so Fearful doesn't solo will:
then he must also solo Will. he must keep soloing all psychic and steels, and must never learn a single poison type move. Yep!

if you don't, don't worry about it:
he must solo Koga. After this, he realizes poison types aren't that bad. rename him PoisonGhost 9if it doesn't fit, PosonGhost or some variation) He must learn one poison type move ASAP (maybe have a TM on standby). he wants to be the best poison type there is, now. he must solo all steel and psychics that are wild or trainer owned. That being said, of course he has to solo Janine.
Nope!

GL;HF!

EDIT: Okay, so since Naix worked it out, I'll just delete the part about not soloing Will

Can you change Fearful un poco? (I like him but a Paras until Will? *dat power lag*) Maybe he solos someone like Morty or Chuck?
The problem with that is that without any Grass-type attacks (due to its restriction), it can't do damage to any of Morty's Pokemon, and Chuck was already taken. Because of that, I decided to change soloing Will to soloing Petrel and staying alive in the Ariana battle, both in the Rocket Warehouse. I will be editing my challange post with this information.

@waterwarrior

Oh sorry I forgot to say that the solo is just a solo, no longer to evolve. It seemed so obvious to me I didn't think to actually write to change it XD my bad. Just solo Blaine, no need to stay a Sandshrew that long.

@Blob
Take a Geodude and name it whatever you please. This Geodude is aghast at all the solos everything else has. Why does everyone insist on facing opponents alone? As such, this Geodude seeks to show your teammates the error of their ways. He refuses to solo any trainer with more than one Pokemon. If you accidentally solo a trainer with more than one Pokemon, Geodude gets ticked at itself and refuses to battle any trainers at all until the next gym leader is beaten. If it accidentally solos a gym leader, it can't be used against trainers until 2 more gym leaders are beaten.

So bottom line is you get a nice unrestricted Geodude... which you can't use nearly as often as you want to. If you need it harder just ask.

Alright guys, I've gotten my six Pokémon, and the damage isn't as bad as I was expecting.

Thank god. :3

Following the likes of waterwarrior, Naix, and Jimera0, I've decided to keep a fairly detailed log of my travels with my team, showing the progress after each gym.

I'll start with a review of the solos faced by my Pokémon, completed will go from bold to italics.

Godchu - Lt. Surge, Red's Pikachu, Red's Venusaur
NoGrass - Chuck, Rival's Magnemite and Magneton
Reaper - None!
Fearful - Petrel, Ariana (must stay alive to evolve), Sabrina, Erika
Monoghost - Will, Koga, Janine
Monk - None!

Godchu:
~Must be caught as a Pikachu, and must be male.
~Can only use ThunderShock, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail.

NoGrass:
~Must solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Croconaw (5 must be Trainer owned).
~Must solo 25 Grass types to evolve into Feraligatr (15 must be Trainer owned).
~After soloing these, must never fight another Grass-type again.

Reaper:
~Must solo 20 Trainer Pokémon to evolve into Poliwhirl (without using STAB or status besides Water Gun and Hypnosis for entire run).
~After evolving into Poliwrath, must skip the next gym.
~After evolving into Poliwrath, must solo all Poison types unless it interferes with another challange.
~After evolving into Poliwrath, Waterfall is now allowed, but he must only use Physical moves.

Fearful:
~Must have Dry Skin.
~Cannot use any Grass-type moves, Poisonpowder, Leech Life, Sludge Bomb, or Natural Gift as a Paras.
~When it evolves, it must learn two of these moves (any) ASAP.
~When it's moveset has two of these moves, it is frozen until it beats Sabrina and Erika.

Monoghost:
~Cannot learn any Poison-type moves.
~Must solo all Trainer owned Steel and Poison type Pokémon.
~Must solo 10 Psychic type and 5 Steel type Pokémon to evolve (There are not many in-game steel types so I'm cutting the number a bit).
~After soloing Koga, he must be renamed PsnGhost and learn a Poison move ASAP.
~After soloing Koga, he must now solo ALL Psychic and Steel types, both wild and Trainer owned.

Monk:
~Cannot solo Trainers with more than one Pokémon.
~If he solos a Trainer with 2+ Pokémon, he cannot be used in Trainer battles until the next gym is defeated.
~If he solos a Gym Leader, he cannot be used in Trainer battles until the next two gyms are cleared.

Chapter 10 of my Black Scramble is up! The thrilling conclusion of the main story inside!

I finally got around to beating the Elite 4, N and Ghetsis today. It was not easy, rivaling the trouble I had with my SS Gauntlet League Challenge just a couple days ago (you guys should go read that too, if only to know what I suffered through). However I got it done, and I had to get pretty creative to do it.

This isn't the end of my Scramble of course though, I'll be going through the post game as well. That'll probably tack on another oh... 3 or 4 chapters. After this one is done though I have big plans for my next one, though they'll have to wait until after I complete some other things as well. Keep an eye out though!

I now have four Scramble Challange Pokemon for my Emerald Challange two pages back. Here they are:

1. Espeon65's Rarity (Cacnea)
2. Yarnus of Bethany's Kentucky (Torchic)
3. Jimera0's Block (Ralts)
4. Its_A_Random's Flapper (Zubat)

I still need two more Pokemon for this Challange.

Alright, Jirachi6, you wanted a Lotad, you get a Lotad.

Take Tsunami the Lotad. Tsunami loves the ocean. Always has, always will. Due to this, Tsunami must solo Brawly in order to evolve into Lombre because he hopes to prove his mastery of the ocean (and Brawly surfs). After evolving, Lombre will be only able to use STAB moves and Nature Power. In fact, Lombre must open with Nature Power whenever he fights a Trainer's Pokèmon. In order to evolve into a Ludicolo later on, Lombre must prove himself in the seventh gym by staying alive and using Surf at least once. Later on, Ludicolo must solo Wallace to prove himself to be the ultimate Water type and master of the ocean.

I'll take Jirachi6's last slot.

You get...drumroll please...a Whismur named Bass.

Bass is an unusually quiet member of his species, tending not to use his trademark ability to create earsplitting noise. As long as he is a Whismur, Bass may not use any sound-based moves of any kind. Bass does not like having things forced on him, and tends to resist anything new. You may not use TMs or HMs on Bass for the duration of the challenge.* If Bass solos May at Route 110, he may evolve into Loudred. At this time, he may learn ONE sound-based move, as he's gotten over his aversion to sound somewhat. However, this move must remain in his moveset for the remainder of the game, and he may not use this move until he is below 50% HP. If he solos Norman, he is able to evolve into Exploud, but this time, the sound has corrupted Bass, and he must now learn another sound-based move, and must use it on his first turn of every battle he is involved in. If he falls below 50% HP from this point, Bass may not switch out; instead, he must randomly choose one sound-based move and spam it until either he or the enemy faints.

*There is only one way Bass may ever learn a TM/HM: if he solos Team Aqua at the Weather Institute AND May's Marshtomp right afterward WITHOUT healing in between, Bass may learn exactly ONE TM or HM. Tutor moves are banned at all points.

Summary:
-Bass the Whismur
-No TMs or HMs
-No sound-based moves as Whismur
-Solo May at Route 110 to evolve into Loudred
-Must learn one sound-based move ASAP; cannot be used until he falls below 50% HP
-Solo Norman to evolve to Exploud
-Must learn another sound move ASAP and use one of these moves as soon as it switches in
-If he falls below 50% HP, must randomly choose one of these moves and spam it until the bout ends
-OPTIONAL: solo Weather Institute and May's Marshtomp consecutively (no healing) to learn ONE TM/HM

Good luck.

My Emerald Scramble Challange's Pokemon have been chosen! They are:

jirachi, take Rarity the Cacnea. This Cacnea believes that it is the only Cacnea remaining alive on the planet, and so must have Nuzlocke-style restrictions. I will go easy a little bit, though. Cacnea only has 3 lives. each life is one KO, and when all three are gone, death...

Cacnea also believes it is the only grass-type. When it learns that there are other grass types, it becomes infuriated and must solo them all. he must be the greatest grass type to ever live. And, since grass types are weak to flying, he wants to help out in Fortree Gym. I would have you solo it, but that would be amazingly hard. So, you must solo two trainers in there and one of Winona's pokemon. The Nuzlocke restrictions are washed completely away for this challenge. if he has 2 KO's before this gym, and gets KO'd five timeas inside, it still counts as 2. Once he does this, he can evolve into Cacturne. he must solo Sidney's cacturne to prove that he's the best Cacturne. The above is only for if he should live the whole time.

Now, here's for the fun part (my definition and yours are probably different): If Cacnea should happen to die, he must be renamed Death. He must now only use dark-type moves. This means only Faint Attack, so you might want to max out Faint Attack's PP. He must solo two of Sidney's pokemon to prove he's the best dark-type user.
Jirachi, take Kentucky the Torchic.
Kentucky is scared of being eaten, and so must solo all fat pokemon and Wattson.
Kentucky cannot use fire type moves because he might burn a helpless plant or animal and fry them.
Lastly, Kentucky must douse himself in water daily to stop his fire from frying himself. This means he must throw away 5 of the highest kind of potion you have access to in order to use a PC. (both meanings)

Makuhita line, Spheal line, Shroomish, Ludicolo, Slaking, Marill, Azumarill, Gulpin line, Wailmer line, Numel line, Muk, Spoink line, Altaria, Igglypuff line, and Lanturn are the Emerald pokemon I consider fat. If solos conflict, ignore this part of the challenge.
Jirachi6, take a Ralts and name it Block. Block has a psychic block preventing it from accessing its full psychic powers. This block is removed by anger, allowing it full access to its psychic powers.

What this means is that it can't use special moves above 50 BP unless its anger point is activated. The anger point is activated by being statused, hit by a cirt, dropping below half health or by being hit by a super-effective attack, and remains activated until the end of the battle when this happens. If the condition that activated her anger point persists after battle, it must be cured before the next battle. When the anger point is not activated, Confusion is treated as if it has a 2 turn recharge preiod, meaning that if you use it your first turn you'd have to wait til your fourth turn to use it again.

Block can overcome its mental block only by beating Juan in a 1 on 1 battle of wills. However Blocks' anger problem remains, and when her anger point is activated after that solo she flies into a blind rage and can only use her most powerful moves.

Summary:
-Ralts named Block
-Block cannot use special moves above 50BP unless anger point is activated.
-Block's anger point is activated when she is hit by a crit, is below half health, is statused, or is hit by a super-effective attack.
-If the effect that causes her anger point to activate persists after battle, it must be cured before the next battle.
-Confusion is a special case and has a two turn recharge time after being used.
-Block can overcome her block by soloing Juan
-After this, her Anger Point being activated locks her into her most powerful move.
Jirachi6 gets Flapper the Zubat.

Flapper is, well, a Cheri Berry Zubat. So, it must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, you must switch it out. No exceptions. Flapper must solo Wattson on the first try in order to evolve past Golbat (i.e. If you fail, you can still evolve into Golbat, but you cannot evolve into Crobat).
Alright, Jirachi6, you wanted a Lotad, you get a Lotad.

Take Tsunami the Lotad. Tsunami loves the ocean. Always has, always will. Due to this, Tsunami must solo Brawly in order to evolve into Lombre because he hopes to prove his mastery of the ocean (and Brawly surfs). After evolving, Lombre will be only able to use STAB moves and Nature Power. In fact, Lombre must open with Nature Power whenever he fights a Trainer's Pokèmon. In order to evolve into a Ludicolo later on, Lombre must prove himself in the seventh gym by staying alive and using Surf at least once. Later on, Ludicolo must solo Wallace to prove himself to be the ultimate Water type and master of the ocean.
You get...drumroll please...a Whismur named Bass.

Bass is an unusually quiet member of his species, tending not to use his trademark ability to create earsplitting noise. As long as he is a Whismur, Bass may not use any sound-based moves of any kind. Bass does not like having things forced on him, and tends to resist anything new. You may not use TMs or HMs on Bass for the duration of the challenge.* If Bass solos May at Route 110, he may evolve into Loudred. At this time, he may learn ONE sound-based move, as he's gotten over his aversion to sound somewhat. However, this move must remain in his moveset for the remainder of the game, and he may not use this move until he is below 50% HP. If he solos Norman, he is able to evolve into Exploud, but this time, the sound has corrupted Bass, and he must now learn another sound-based move, and must use it on his first turn of every battle he is involved in. If he falls below 50% HP from this point, Bass may not switch out; instead, he must randomly choose one sound-based move and spam it until either he or the enemy faints.

*There is only one way Bass may ever learn a TM/HM: if he solos Team Aqua at the Weather Institute AND May's Marshtomp right afterward WITHOUT healing in between, Bass may learn exactly ONE TM or HM. Tutor moves are banned at all points.

Summary:
-Bass the Whismur
-No TMs or HMs
-No sound-based moves as Whismur
-Solo May at Route 110 to evolve into Loudred
-Must learn one sound-based move ASAP; cannot be used until he falls below 50% HP
-Solo Norman to evolve to Exploud
-Must learn another sound move ASAP and use one of these moves as soon as it switches in
-If he falls below 50% HP, must randomly choose one of these moves and spam it until the bout ends
-OPTIONAL: solo Weather Institute and May's Marshtomp consecutively (no healing) to learn ONE TM/HM
I can't wait to start! What do I do now?

Wow I haven't posted in this thread in a while...

Haven't done a Scramble in a while and need a fun portable game to play, so I'm starting a Scramble which needs a cool name.

Rules:
  • Whoever gives me my first Pokemon can pick the game; any GBA game except Sapphire
  • No trading
  • Hard-Very Hard difficulty
  • No grinding or other repetitive and boring challanges (e.g. Use a weather move everytime this Pokemon switches in, battle 50 wild Pokemon everytime this Pokemon faints etc.)

Game: Leafgreen

Pokemon:
Jimera0 said:
@Auramaster:

Take DUX the Farfetch'd! Dux is the best that there ever was! He needs to prove it! He refuses to use any status moves ever! He doesn't need any x-items or vitimins to help him! Steroids are for losers! DUX will beat them all! He will beat two gym gyms! ALL BY HIMSELF! He will beat an Elite 4 member! ALL BY HIMSELF! DUX is the strongest! He must always be your highest level Pokemon!

Good luck, and may the DUX be with you!
Pika25 said:
Speaking of LG, you get its version mascot, Leaf the Bulbasaur. It must solo Gary's Charmander/meleon/zard (which is FR's mascot) every time you fight him. It also must solo at least three gym leaders not named Giovanni, as well as all meetings with Giovanni and at least one E4 member. It's level must be as high as possible, but no higher than Ch'Ding's. It may only use Normal- and Grass-type moves. Good luck with Leaf!
Espeon65 said:
@auramaster so i do have some time i didn't think i would have.

Take a Grimer and name it whatever you want, in honor of my Monotype Run. He feels terrible that he joins so late in the game and feels like he is useless, so feels like he needs TM moves to boost is power. He must learn 2 TMs with a BP of 100 or higher, and one powerful STAB move (80 or higher), along with one HM to help your team get through troubling circumstances, all ASAP. This Grimer feels terrible, so he has to solo Blaine's whole gym to evolve. He must also solo two of your rival's pokemon after Viridian Gym, as well as 10 or more trainers in Victory Road. he must solo 3 of the E4's pokes.

GL;HF!
user 18 said:
auramaster, take a Mankey. Solo one gym of your choice, not including the leader, all of Pokemon Tower, and Sabrina. At least one of these solos must be done without healing items.

This pokemon must also know at least one non-damaging move ASAP.
cant say said:
@auramaster you get Big Mike the machop

Big Mike takes his health and exercise very seriously. Therefore he is diligent with his nutrition. After any level grinding or completion of a gym he must have protein to help build muscle. He must be your lead in any gym battle. He also treats his body as a temple and won't have any artificial colours or flavours, therefore no 'man made' items can be used on him (potions, full restores, revives etc). So you can only use 'natural' remedies (berries, herbs etc). He must have a moveset that reflects his bodybuilding lifestyle, this includes Bulk Up, Strength and Attract. If you're willing to tutor it, Swagger should be on this moveset but I think you'll prefer a STAB move. Big Mike can finally evolve into machamp once he can't have anymore proteins. AND lastly he must solo Bruno to prove he is the ultimate bodybuilder!

Summary:
Big Mike the Machop
Must lead in any gym battle (that doesn't conflict with other mons solos)
Must use a protein on him after every gym completion and any level grinding
Moveset of Bulk Up, Attract, Strength and Protect
Evolve to machamp once no more protein can be used (can evolve to machoke anytime)
Solo Bruno

Enjoy!
Naix said:
auramaster, your team appears to have a major Psychic weakness. Because of this, I decided to give you Killer the Weedle to help you with that. You see, Killer knows it's a Bug-type, and also that it gets access to damaging Bug-type moves, so when it learns Twineedle and Pin Missile, it must never forget them. Whenever you fight a trainer that has a Pokemon that can learn a damaging Bug-type move as of Generation 3, Killer must solo said trainer, so as not to be upstaged. Exceptions for this are made if the opponent already has to be soloed by something else. It must also learn (and keep) Pursuit to make sure the Psychic-types can't get away from it. Killer must solo every Psychic (I'm talking about the trainer class in this case) and Juggler in the game, as they are commonly associated with Psychic-types. Killer also wanted to solo Sabrina, but since a certain Primeape soloed her instead, Killer has a large amount of hatred for all Fighting-types, and must also solo every Black Belt you fight.

Have fun!
Yes, I know it's part Poison.
EDIT: Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, by "GBA game" I meant Ruby, Firered, Leafgreen or Emerald.

@auramaster okay then leafgreen not blue and I reserve a pokemon!

On another note, I've decided to finish this HeartGold Monotype poll up early due to not much more interest. The winner of the poll is:

POISON!!!!!

So here's my rules:
- MUST have Crobat (for Fly) and Tentacruel OR Qwilfish (for Surf)
- Most pokemon will be easy-medium challenges but i will have a list below of which pokemon gets which difficulty of challenge, if that makes any sense
- IF you must give me a movepool restriction, please keep it simple as monotype teams are hard, especially Poison vs. Jasmine

List of pokemon:
Beedrill
Ariados
Venomoth

Arbok
Victreebel
Vileplume
Weezing
Tentacruel
Qwilfish
Skuntank
Toxicroak
Roserade
Drapion

Crobat
Gengar
Nidoqueen
Nidoking

Thanks! And please keep the challenges within the difficulty set for that specific pokemon! I only put pokemon that can be easily caught in SoulSilver, which is the game where I will be catching the pokemon before trading them over, or early in-game HeartGold.

EDIT: I added a few pokemon from DPPt because I forgot about it at first

2ND EDIT: I withdraw my reservation, i don't have enough time right now, but i might do one later

Bold means used already.

Espeon, take a male Nidoran. He may know one STAB move and one move at or over 40BP (not including STAB). He may know at most two damaging moves, and may never hold an item.

To unlock evolution, additional damaging moves, and higher BP totals, you must earn and spend points, according to the following charts:

Challenge (points gained):

Solo all gym trainers (1)
Solo a gym leader (1)
Solo any of the above with a type disadvantage (+1)
Solo a rival battle (1)
Solo a short (1-3 map tiles) route from start to finish (1)
Solo a long (4+ map tiles) route from start to finish (2)
Solo a dungeon (cave, forest etc.) from start to finish (2)
Solo a route/dungeon without repels or fleeing (+1)
Solo any of the above without healing items (+1)

Faint while attempting any of the above (-1)
Yes, you can go into negative points. If you do, it won't cost you the upgrades you have already, but it makes it tougher to get new ones

Unlocked (points cost)[max times to buy]:

+10 BP for all moves (1)[4]
+1 damaging moveslot (1)[1]
+1 evolutionary stage (3)[2]
+1 move over BP limit (2)[1]
+ability to hold item (2)[1]

Note: Route solos include all trainers on the route, and may only be attempted the first time you pass through that route. If you return through a route later, you do not have to continue soloing it. If you faint during a route solo, you may not continue it, and you must take the -1 point.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
EDIT#1 - Alright, Espeon65, I looked over some posts and you seem to only have three Pokémon. So I'll give you one!

Espeon65, take Emo the Stunky. Emo has been a depressed Stunky ever since he/she was abandoned by Koga, and as such has become manic-depressive. In fact, Emo has become so depressed that he has lost the ability to use one of his STABs, Poison! As such, he/she is only allowed to use Dark, Normal, and Ghost type moves. It must also have a move that implies cutting in its moveset at all times (Scratch, Fury Swipes, Slash, Night Slash, Cut)

But wait! In order to prove itself as a Pokémon, it must solo Morty (easy) and Pryce (not-so-easy)! After beating Pryce, it hears that Koga has been training a team with a few Bug type Pokémon in addition to his Poison types. As such, it decides to finally open up and let itself learn every move type besides Poison. It must solo Koga without any healing items to finally prove itself to finally be a worthy Pokémon of your party. In fact, it will even allow itself to learn one Poison type move after that! (although that only matters if you are going to do post-game stuff)

If you do do (hehe) post-game stuff, Emo must solo Ash's Pikachu because he believes this Pikachu is stupid and an attention whore.
auramaster said:
@Espeon65, take a Qwilfish named Tetra. Tetra is a fish without legs, and finds it absurd that you're dragging it around on land <_< Especially since Qwilfish can't walk, so Tetra must know Rollout to properly move around. Also, to keep hydrated, it must continuously generate water, and thus cannot use two non-water attacks in a row (You can use Rollout, but as soon as it misses you must use a water attack). When it actually reaches water, it becomes overjoyed, and must lead your party in any area where you are Surfing. Finally, perhaps in a desperate attempt to do something great while stuck out of water, Tetra has been seeking a mate. After spotting (Insert team member of the opposite gender here), Tetra instantly falls in love, and everytime (Insert team member of the opposite gender here) faints, Tetra valiantly rushes into battle immediantely to protect its love. Have fun :)
Now, all I need is a Crobat. I will not accept anything but a Crobat from this point forward.

@Auramaster:

Take DUX the Farfetch'd! Dux is the best that there ever was! He needs to prove it! He refuses to use any status moves ever! He doesn't need any x-items or vitimins to help him! Steroids are for losers! DUX will beat them all! He will beat two gym gyms! ALL BY HIMSELF! He will beat an Elite 4 member! ALL BY HIMSELF! DUX is the strongest! He must always be your highest level Pokemon!

Good luck, and may the DUX be with you!

Espeon65 gets Webster the Spinarak. No restrictions. Must solo at least one of a (Johto) gym leader's Pokes to evolve. As an Ariados, must solo at least two more gym leader-owned Pokes (one each for Johto and Kanto), at least two Pokes at Indigo, and at least one of Red's.

Auramaster: It's Ch'Ding in LG, not Dux, but you get the idea. Speaking of LG, you get its version mascot, Leaf the Bulbasaur. It must solo Gary's Charmander/meleon/zard (which is FR's mascot) every time you fight him. It also must solo at least three gym leaders not named Giovanni, as well as all meetings with Giovanni and at least one E4 member. It's level must be as high as possible, but no higher than Ch'Ding's. It may only use Normal- and Grass-type moves. Good luck with Leaf!

@auramaster so i do have some time i didn't think i would have.

Take a Grimer and name it whatever you want, in honor of my Monotype Run. He feels terrible that he joins so late in the game and feels like he is useless, so feels like he needs TM moves to boost is power. He must learn 2 TMs with a BP of 100 or higher, and one powerful STAB move (80 or higher), along with one HM to help your team get through troubling circumstances, all ASAP. This Grimer feels terrible, so he has to solo Blaine's whole gym to evolve. He must also solo two of your rival's pokemon after Viridian Gym, as well as 10 or more trainers in Victory Road. he must solo 3 of the E4's pokes.

GL;HF!

Auramaster, take a Slowpoke and name it Carl. He wants to be the fastest pokemon in the world, but he doesn't seem to understand that he's...kinda...disadvantaged. Whenever you switch him in, you may attack once to see if Carl outspeeds them. If he suceeds, he may remain in-otherwise, switch him out immediately. No other restrictions.

auramaster, take a Mankey. Solo one gym of your choice, not including the leader, all of Pokemon Tower, and Sabrina. At least one of these solos must be done without healing items.

This pokemon must also know at least one non-damaging move ASAP.

Espeon, take a male Nidoran. He may know one STAB move and one move at or over 40BP (not including STAB). He may know at most two damaging moves, and may never hold an item.

To unlock evolution, additional damaging moves, and higher BP totals, you must earn and spend points, according to the following charts:

Challenge (points gained):

Solo all gym trainers (1)
Solo a gym leader (1)
Solo any of the above with a type disadvantage (+1)
Solo a rival battle (1)
Solo a short (1-3 map tiles) route from start to finish (1)
Solo a long (4+ map tiles) route from start to finish (2)
Solo a dungeon (cave, forest etc.) from start to finish (2)
Solo a route/dungeon without repels or fleeing (+1)
Solo any of the above without healing items (+1)

Faint while attempting any of the above (-1)
Yes, you can go into negative points. If you do, it won't cost you the upgrades you have already, but it makes it tougher to get new ones

Unlocked (points cost)[max times to buy]:

+10 BP for all moves (1)[4]
+1 damaging moveslot (1)[1]
+1 evolutionary stage (3)[2]
+1 move over BP limit (2)[1]
+ability to hold item (2)[1]

Note: Route solos include all trainers on the route, and may only be attempted the first time you pass through that route. If you return through a route later, you do not have to continue soloing it. If you faint during a route solo, you may not continue it, and you must take the -1 point.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)