Autumn Friendly 2012

Quick question: if say I had a Ttar bred in B1/W1, but traded to B2/W2 to learn Low Kick (then traded back to B1/W1), would that be legit? I mean, he could still learn Low Kick before those games came out. But since he learned it in 5th gen, would that effectively make him 'banned'?

Also, Nintendo's a dick for having PGL maintenance right now, I can't get in. Holy shit I was just about to sign up, hope I don't miss it
I am not entirely sure if that would be allowed, but I actually think so. I remember someone posted about a previous online tourney where an opponent had a Whimiscott with an illegal egg move combo, which is far less fair but possibly harder to detect.

Quick question: if say I had a Ttar bred in B1/W1, but traded to B2/W2 to learn Low Kick (then traded back to B1/W1), would that be legit? I mean, he could still learn Low Kick before those games came out. But since he learned it in 5th gen, would that effectively make him 'banned'?

Also, Nintendo's a dick for having PGL maintenance right now, I can't get in. Holy shit I was just about to sign up, hope I don't miss it
If it's from the 4th generation, it is impossible to tell whether it was tutored in the 4th or the 5th. You are perfectly fine.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
IT BEGINS

Edit: Great start, first match ended in a D/C. GGs Shadow from Ontario, Canada.

Battles have begun! Good luck! Also, are we discussing ragequitters/disconnecters this year? if so, I've already had one...

So after a bit of play testing, it looks like my college internet is incredibly shaky in that it seems to disconnect my DS about 10 minutes into any trade / battle. I'll try to see if there's anything I can do to fix this, but this may just mean I might not be able to enter the tournament (which is a same because I'm super excited for it!)
Aw yikes, my worse fears have been realized. My first two matches were both disconnects midway through the match. For the first, I was up 4-2 with a 4-0 lined up when it disconnected. That could be a rage quit, but someone else on #smogonwifi mentioned they were fighting my opponent directly afterwords. My next match had me down 2-4 when it happened, so it looks like my college internet is the one to blame.

Really disappointed I didn't get to try out TEAM POKECHECK against the world, but I'm not going to sit here and make all of your DC ratios worse. Oh well, maybe they'll be a tournament when I'm back at home with reliable wireless internet.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Both Team:goatee & Team:ee are 1-0 with no disconnects.

Good game, Tristran from Georgia
Battle No: 46-42996-24184

EDIT:

4-0, after bathroom break and taking the trash out Mjmm did NOT D/C, my apologies. didn't let me save the video however......

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, undefeated with both team:goatee (2-0) and team:ee (1-0) so far, and no disconnects yet.

Just beat Eamon from Oregon and his haxy non-RNG team: 48-94545-60668

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)