The LC Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I'm not in? 130 sign-ups. 128 battlers. I was #112. How come numbers #129 and #130 got in instead of me?

You could've cut the sign-ups off after Pocket posted.

This is mildly annoying.

How come I'm not in? 130 sign-ups. 128 battlers. I was #112. How come numbers #129 and #130 got in instead of me?

You should've cut the sign-ups off after Pocket posted.

This is outrageous.
First 62.5% is in guaranteed, last 37.5% is randomized. Last I checked, 112 / 130 falls in the latter category. Tough shit, you had bad luck. You'll be the first sub and in a tournament this large, a sub is inevitable, so I don't know why you're bitching. I also don't know why you expect Aerrow to lock the tournament at exactly 128 players to appease players like you. What do you want him to do? Hover over the sign-ups thread until 128 people sign up?

You should probably think things through and be less of an overall dickhead when posting in the forums. You tend to do less of the former and a lot of the latter.

In other news, contacted my opponent.

Dude chill, there are only 2 who didn't make it in and it was random, as stated in the OP of the signups. You are one of the two subs, and I am v sure that at least 2 will need to be subbed out lol EDIT: ninja'd >:(

In other news, playing with LuckOverSkill this Sunday.

Well, I guess sarcasm on the internet doesn't work. It was intended as just a gentle post asking why I wasn't in. I tried to be a bit funny about it but I guess it didn't work. Feel free to delete all these posts.

Let's not derail from the point of the thread with pointless arguments please.

VMd Destiny, now I need to get my team back and not lose the importable ;_:

Beat Snowflakes in 2 games, both 2-0 (the last one was kidna 1-0, cause the other poke was larvesta at 38%, sr and no spinner).

Extremely close games, GG Snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)