Round 64 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by LighTz911]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Lun
we have a bad timezone,the only possible timing is late night at one's place and morning/noon at the others.Unfortunately,Lightz has school and I have coaching during those morning/noon periods.So we'll be trying to fix a date on a hoilday.VMed him about it and awaiting response.We'll obviously need an extension to do this.But since Nachos mentioned that there will be no extensions,I guess it's up to him.

we have a bad timezone,the only possible timing is late night at one's place and morning/noon at the others.Unfortunately,Lightz has school and I have coaching during those morning/noon periods.So we'll be trying to fix a date on a hoilday.VMed him about it and awaiting response.We'll obviously need an extension to do this.But since Nachos mentioned that there will be no extensions,I guess it's up to him.
Sorry that I'm so inflexible in terms of scheduling. >_<

Also, I have replied.

I'm giving this till Saturday midnight GMT to be done. After that I'm coinflipping.

From now on a no johns rule will be implemented..

So this has gone past both deadlines, and I've flipped a coin. LighTz911 goes through.

Finals

Rwhite84 vs LighTz911

There is no deadline, but please don't spend ages doing the battle... Good luck to both.

Aw sorry for your bad luck white :/, i'm losing anyway me and lightz are the same timezone this should be done pretty soon

Sorry to white symphoni for not being able to have our match done...

Regardless, me and Rwhite84 should have this done a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)