The RU Open I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Well, after 3 battles with PERFECT CONNECTION he DCed in the last turn of the last battle, suspicious, but his tournament director friend forced me to replay. Ok.

Lost 2-1.

Why would I purposefully disconnect the last turn? I'm sorry it happened, seriously and honestly. I'm sorry that happened, and there was more drama than had to happen. Shitty situation, but I swear I dced, I even told bloo that my internet was bad and even told august to keep pming me on irc to make sure I was still on. I'm at uni and disconnect like 8 times a day.

Either way, won 2-1, ggs until the last situation. As you could see it didn't matter in the end.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Well after 1 battle that blarajan won, malekith received an important burn vs x with y causing a game 3 in the first place, and then in game 3 a friend of malekith tries to win him the game by saying x was running a set that beat y. SUSPICIOUS????

gj blara you are a boss, lets fuckin get it

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost 2-0 in some cool games.
Also 70 acc means it can miss so it's all fine, ggs and gl in the final.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Well after 1 battle that blarajan won, malekith received an important burn vs x with y causing a game 3 in the first place, and then in game 3 a friend of malekith tries to win him the game by saying x was running a set that beat y. SUSPICIOUS????

gj blara you are a boss, lets fuckin get it
Why you posting here? Who has invited you? I got an important miss in the first one too, but this is over. He is in the final, GL to him and GL to the other players too.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Echoing the congratulations to blarajan and heist, both an difficult roads to get here, strong contenders each.

Mexican and undi >:O

Defeated TheMexican 2-1 in some awesome pokemon matches.

Game 1 was a nail biter especially coming down to about 4%. Cool teams too.

Sorry for the wait guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)