Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from the same place as Texas, above. And a draw, to boot! Thanks for the match, Texas!

Itsumo the Spiritomb gains 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. The KOC is turned into DC, and Itsumo will use the 2 MC to gain Nasty Plot and Memento (Level-Up moves, -1 MC each, 2 MC total). That will complete his level-up movepool, though he still has to work on the Egg, Tutor, and TM sections...

Itsumo:
MC: 0 (Gains Nasty Plot and Memento)
DC: 4/5

Thanks to my new Amulet Coin, I gained 2 CC, for a total of 3 CC.

Arcade
I get 2CC bringing me to 14
Technobird gets 5MC(4+1KOC) to buy Taunt (BW TM), Stealth Rock (BW2 Tutor) and Sky Drop (BW LU)
He also gets 2DC
Hall
I get 2CC bringing me to 16
Gyarados gets 2MC(HC) using to buy Stone Edge and Thunderbolt with his already existing MC

Also with my 15CC buying a Everstone
Fixed

Claiming from this pretty decent Subway challenge.
Marina should be Phoenix the Lucario, and Pinkie Pie the Blissey should also receive 9 MC due to being in three battles with full EC and DC in all of them.

Stockpiling the 3 CC I get, all KOC to CC, bringing me up to 7
Phoenix spends his 9 MC on the BW TMs Protect, Earthquake, Psychic, and the Egg move Circle Throw
Pinkie Pie spends her 9 MC, along with her stockpiled 1 MC, on the BW TMs Blizzard, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, and the BW2 tutors Snatch and Stealth Rock

Claiming from here.

Stockpiling 1 CC.

Akadi the Drifloon gets 6 EC (1 EC + 5 UC) and evolves into Drifblim!
He also gets 5 DC (1 DC + 4 UC), unlocking his Dream World ability Flare Boost

As for the moves, he learns Shadow Ball (Level, 1 MC), Baton Pass (Level, 1 MC), Explosion (Level, 1 MC), Clear Smog (Egg, 3 UC), Defog (Egg, 3 UC), Haze (Egg, 3 UC), Memento (Egg, 3 UC), Weather Ball (Egg, 3 UC), Air Cutter (4th gen tutor, 3 UC), Sucker Punch (4th gen tutor, 3 UC), Swift (4th gen tutor, 3 UC), Shock Wave (4th gen TM, 3 UC), Endure (4th gen TM, 3 UC), Silver Wind (4th gen TM, 3 UC), Icy Wind (BW tutor, 2 UC), Knock Off (BW tutor, 2 UC), Magic Coat (BW tutor, 2 UC), Pain Split (BW tutor, 2 UC), Recycle (BW tutor, 2 UC), Skill Swap (BW tutor, 2 UC), Sleep Talk (BW tutor, 2 UC), Snore (BW tutor, 2 UC), Spite (BW tutor, 2 UC), Tailwind (BW tutor, 2 UC), Trick (BW tutor, 2 UC), Toxic (BW TM, 2 UC), Hidden Power (Fighting, 7 BP) (BW TM, 2 UC), Sunny Day (BW TM, 2 UC), Hyper Beam (BW TM, 2 UC), Protect (BW TM, 2 UC), Rain Dance (BW TM, 2 UC), Telekinesis (BW TM, 2 UC), Thunder (BW TM, 2 UC), Psychic (BW TM, 2 UC), Facade (BW TM, 2 UC), Rest (BW TM, 2 UC), Thief (BW TM, 2 UC), Charge Beam (BW TM, 2 UC), Embargo (BW TM, 2 UC), Flash (BW TM, 2 UC), Thunder Wave (BW TM, 2 UC), Dream Eater (BW TM, 2 UC), Swagger (BW TM, 2 UC), Substitute (BW TM, 2 UC), and Fly (BW HM, 2 UC).

5 + 4 + 3 * 11 + 2 * 31 = 5 + 4 + 33 + 62 = 104 UC

Drifblim (Akadi) (F)
Nature: Mild (Sp. Attack raised; Defense lowered)
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Aftermath:
(Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Attacks (60/80 moves):

Acrobatics
Air Cutter
Astonish
Baton Pass
Constrict
Charge Beam
Clear Smog
Defog
Destiny Bond
Disable
Dream Eater
Embargo
Endure
Explosion
Facade
Flash
Fly
Focus Energy
Gust
Haze
Hex
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7 BP)
Hyper Beam
Hypnosis
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Magic Coat
Memento
Minimize
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Payback
Protect
Psychic
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rest
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Silver Wind
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spite
Stockpile
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tailwind
Telekinesis
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick
Weather Ball
Will-O-Wisp

Also claiming from here.

Stockpiling 5 CC

Tyr the Gallade learns Leer (pre-25, forgot about it), and Swords Dance (Level, 1 KOC)

Regirock and Moradin the Metagross stockpile two KOC as 2 MC.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471384

+6UC (total of...6)

Will use them later.

EDIT:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4407212

+2UC (total of 8)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4407209

+2UC (total of 10)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4408486

+2UC (total of 12)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471657&page=2

SimonSays said:
Frosty: 3 CC
Poltergiest the ROTOM: 3 MC
Dethl the FIDGIT: 3 MC
Nudeln the TANGROWTH: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Jalhalla the CANDELURE: 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472143

AOPSUser said:
Frosty: 1 CC
Rotom: 3 MC , 1KOC
Necturine: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1KOC
now let's start the fun part.

Rotom:

MC: 0 -> 3 -> 6 -> 7 (KOC) ->0
Using all the 7 MC to get:
- MudSlap (-3MC, Past Gen Tutor)
- Rest (-2MC, BWTM)
- Sleep Talk (2MC, BWTutor)

Fidgit:

MC: 0->3->0
Using all the 3MC to get:
- Body Slam (-1MC, LU)
- Heal Block (-1MC, LU)
- Lucky Chant (-1MC, LU)
- Wide Guard (25lvl move I forgot)

Tangrowth:

MC: 0->3->4 (KOC)->6 (2UC)->0
Using all 4MC to get:
- Sunny Day (-2MC, BWTM)
- Payback (-2MC, BWTM)
- Sludge Bomb (-2MC, BWTM)

Chandelure:

MC: 0->3->0
Using all 3MC to get:
- Memento (-1MC, LU)
- Psychic (-2MC, BWTM)

Necturine:

EC: 0->1->2 (KOC)->4 (2UC go here)
MC:0->2->6 (4UC go here)
DC: 0->1
Using the 2MC to get Synthesis (-2MC, BWTutor).

And the 4CC?

I am following the philosophy that saving up is for suckers, so I am using my 4 CC to get me a Snover and a Lotad.

Also I will use my 4 remaining UC to bump my Lotad's EC to 2 and buy Snover Blizzard and Wood Hammer (LU both).

End result:

Lotad [Odolwa] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 2/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam

Counter
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Ice Beam
Protect
Surf

Snover (Blizzeta) (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Grass/Ice
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist
Blizzard
Wood Hammer

Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Avalanche

Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Protect

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4407628

+= 4 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471384

Jasnumbers: 2CC
Tomohawk: 3MC, 1KOC
Salamence: 3MC
Typhlosion: 4MC, 1KOC
keeping the CC

all KOs into MC

Tomohawk spends 3 MC on Baton Pass (Egg) and uses the last one, along with one it already has to buy Sleep Talk (Tutor)

Salamence spends 2 MC on Sleep Talk (Tutor) and will use the last, along with two it already has to buy Mimic (3rd gen Tutor)

Typhlosion will use its new MC to buy Lava Plume, Roll Out, Inferno (all level up) and Low Kick (Tutor)

EDIT: Buying a Stick. -6 CC.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Man, I suck BALLS lately.

Ullar - 1 CC
Hex - 3 MC
Lucy - 2 EC (and evolution) + 2 MC + 1 DC

Saving all the CC and MC.

Oh, and here's the new Lucy for reference:

<Golduck> [Lucy] (Female)
Nature: Docile (Neutral)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Damp: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Cloud Nine: (Type: Trait)
Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.) Cloud Nine also has a command that can nullify weather on the field.

Swift Swim: (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
HP: 100
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Aqua Jet
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Water Pulse
Fury Swipes
Screech
Aqua Tail
Soak

Refresh
Secret Power
Confuse Ray

Ice Beam
Surf
Shadow Claw

Ice Punch
Signal Beam

From http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472683 thread, I gain 2 CC, bringing me to a total of 10.
Privatyke gains 1 EC, bringing him to 1.
Privatyke gains 2 MC.
Privatyke gains 1 DC, bringing him to 1.
Privatyke gains 1 KOC, which I will convert into MC, bringing him to a total of 3.
I would like to buy the moves Mach Punch, (Level-Up, 1 MC) Taunt, (Level-Up, 1 MC) and Focus Punch (Level-Up, 1 MC) costing a total of 3 MC and leving me with 0 remaining MC.

Paying 2 CC for a Piplup

Piplup (TBD) Male
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks: 14 Total

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubble Beam
Fury Attack

Yawn
Agility
Aqua Ring

Ice Beam
Toxic
Rain Dance

Alright, let's do this.

Currency Counters: 0+1=1

Stocke (Combusken):
EC: 9/9
MC: 2

Combusken evolves into Blaziken. As for moves, I'll be spending 3 UC to purchase Thunderpunch (BW2 Tutor), Blaze Kick (LU), and Hidden Power Electric 7 (TM). Also, it gains Fire Punch and Hi Jump Kick automatically from evolving.

Blaziken [Stocke] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 69 (80/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks (20):
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Blaze Kick
Double Kick
Peck
Sand Attack
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Agility
Counter
Night Slash

Thunderpunch

Protect
Hidden Power Electric 7
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast
Dig
Will-o-Wisp

Universal Counters: 5-3=2

That'll be all for now.

EDIT: Actually, need to spend the last of those UC to buy a pack of 5 Leppa Berries.

Universal Counters: 2-2=0

CC: 1+2-3=0

+5 Leppa Berries

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Flash win! Oh the luck of Engi..!

I get 1 CC, totaling 7, but spending 4 of them to claimed a (recently nursed back to health) Ralts and a (captured after a fierce, unrecorded battle) Rebble. Saving up the remaining 3 CC.

Natsu (Axew) gets 1 EC, 1 DC (hurrah DW Unnerve unlocked), 2 MC for Aqua Tail (BW Tutor), and 1 KOC converted into MC for Guillotine (Level-up).

Results:-
Rebble - Erza (F)

Introductory lore here after approval.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading certain seismic moves such as Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 90

EC: 0/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Ralts - Lucy (F)

Introductory lore here after approval.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psyichic type: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (- = 40/1.15)

EC: 0/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse

Disable
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp

Signal Beam
Icy Wind
Shock Wave

3 CC left.

Fraxure(*) Natsu (M)

Just like his namesake, Natsu is an orphan, having no recollection of his parents’ fate. As such, Natsu loneliness made him grew to be very independent, to the point where he will erupt in great battle fury whenever his freedom is threatened. However, he is very much attached to his trainer, Zt, looking up to him as a partner as they search the wilds for Natsu’s direct lineage. Natsu doesn’t sharpen his tusks on a regular basis – unlike some Axews, he prefers a thicker tusk, even though they break off at pretty much the same intervals due to his affinity for intense fights. Natsu is always in a fierce competition with Gray, often challenging the other into mock spars, but the rivalry comes with respect and loyalty towards each other too. Natsu fights with the ferocity that comes with every Dragon – by fang and claw, for the very survival of his world and existence.

Beaten down at every turn never shakes Natsu's confidence - to him, a loss is just another step towards being stronger. Having new members to the team suddenly wrought certain changes to his fighting spirit. Willing to forsake his own safety for that of his friends, Natsu's newfound family is his main source of strength to improve himself and keep going.

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group.

Ability 3: Unnerve (DW unlocked)
The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 67
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 5/9 Next Evolution at 9

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)
Dragon Claw
Sword Dance
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Guillotine

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Aerial Ace
Aqua Tail

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Rickheg / Texas / Maxim / AOPSUser / Texas / Eternal / Wolfe / Wobbanaut / Waterwarrior / Zarator (+0.2 UC ಠ_ಠ) / Frosty (+0.2) / Jas / Ullar / Yarnus / Texas / The Wanderer / Complications / Ragnarokalex / Texas / Maxim / ZhengTann Approved

+2.3 UC [4.4 UC Total]

Dogfish is cute and I'm lazy.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464899
Elevator Music:

• 3 Currency Counters
  • Mirokarosu: 3 MC, 1 KOC
  • Erufuun: 3 MC, 2 KOC
  • Haganeiru: 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471878
Rewards:
Elevator Music: 1 CC
Dotekkotsu the Gurdurr: 4 MC and 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472129
Prizes:
Elevator Music: 4CC
Ariados: 3MC
Girafarig: 3MC, 1DC, 2KOC
Necturna: 4MC, 1KOC
Dragonair: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4386181
Rewards

Final Streak: 4
Continuable? YES

Elevator Music
11 CC
Kyukon
12 MC, 4 KO
Revenankh
3 MC, 1 KO
Cyclohm
3 MC, 1 KO
Also, 4 + 17 + 11 + 12.5 + 12.5 = 57 UC

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 19 CC / 57 UC
- Kyukon (Ninetales): 12 MC / 4 KOC
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Erufuun (Whimsicott): 3 MC / 2 KOC
- Haganeiru (Steelix): 3 MC
- (Revenankh): 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Ariadosu (Ariados): 3 MC
- (Necturna): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Hakuryu (Dragonair): 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
- Kirinriki (Girafarig): 3 MC / 1 DC / 2 KOC
- Dotekkotsu (Gurdurr): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- (Cyclohm): 3 MC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 40 ---> 59
Universal Counters: 0 ---> 57 ---> 0 (spending)

I guess I'll do this Pokemon by Pokemon:

Kyukon (Ninetales): I'll start by sticking the 4 KOC into MC, and then buy Charm (Event Move), Flare Blitz (Egg Move), Howl (Egg Move), Secret Power (Egg Move), Giga Impact (BW TM), and Frustration (BW TM) for 16 MC.

Mirokarosu (Milotic): I'll stick the KOC into MC, and then buy Mist (Egg Move) and Mud Sport (Egg move) for 4 MC and 2 UC.

Erufuun (Whimsicott): I'll stick the 2 KOC into MC, and then buy Natural Gift (Egg Move) and Dream Eater (BW TM) for 5 MC.

Haganeiru (Steelix): I'll buy Rock Slide (Level-Up), Rock Polish (Level-Up), and Iron Head (BW Tutor) for 3 MC and 1 UC.

(Revenankh): I'll stick the KOC into MC, and then buy Sunny Day (BW TM) and Giga Impact (BW TM) for 4 MC.

Ariadosu (Ariados): I'll buy Psybeam (Egg Move) for 3 MC.

(Necturna): I'll stick the KOC into MC, and then buy Sunny Day (BW TM), Hidden Power (Water, 7) (BW TM), and Stone Edge (BW TM) for 5 MC and 1 UC.

Hakuryu (Dragonair): I'll stick the KOC into MC. I'll also put 4 UC into EC, meaning it unlocks its DW ability and evolves.

Dragonite [Kairyu] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks with BAP during the round will be halved.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (80 /1.15) (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22
Total Moves: 36

MC: 4

Attacks:
Agility
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
Fire Punch (+)
Hyper Beam
Leer
Outrage
Roost (+)
Safeguard
Slam
ThunderPunch (+)
Thunder Wave
Twister
Wrap

Aqua Jet
ExtremeSpeed
Haze

Bide
Double Team
Endure
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Dragon Pulse
Icy Wind

(Dragonite gains Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, and Roost upon evolution)

I'll buy the following moves: Wing Attack (Level-Up), Hurricane (Level-Up), Dragon Claw (BW TM), Sunny Day (BW TM), Rain Dance (BW TM), Earthquake (BW TM), Brick Break (BW TM), Aerial Ace (BW TM), Focus Blast (BW TM), Sky Drop (BW TM), Stone Edge (BW TM), Fly (BW TM), and Dive (BW TM) for 4 MC and 20 UC.

Kirinriki (Girafarig): I'll stick the 2 KOC into MC, and put 2 UC into DC, unlocking its DW ability. Then I'll buy Double Kick (Egg Move), Foul Play (BW Tutor), Gravity (BW Tutor), Iron Tail (BW Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Snore (BW Tutor), Endure (Past Gen Tutor), Sucker Punch (Past Gen Tutor), Toxic (BW TM), Light Screen (BW TM), Reflect (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), and Rest (BW TM) for 5 MC and 24 UC.

Dotekkotsu (Gurdurr): I'll stick the KOC into MC, and Gurdurr evolves.

Conkeldurr [Roobushin] (M)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Iron Fist (DW): (Trait) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:
HP: 110
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 45
Base Rank Total: 19
Total Moves: 50

MC: 5

Attacks:
Bide
Bulk Up
Chip Away
DynamicPunch
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Hammer Arm
Leer
Low Kick
Pound
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Scary Face
Stone Edge
Superpower
Wake-Up Slap

Comet Punch
Counter
Detect
Endure
Force Palm
Foresight
Mach Punch
Reversal
SmellingSalt
Wide Guard

Brick Break
Dig
Facade
Frustration
Low Sweep
Payback
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Smack Down
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Toxic

Block
Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Helping Hand
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Sleep Talk
ThunderPunch

I'll buy Earthquake (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Bulldoze (BW TM) and Rock Smash (BW TM) for 5 MC and 3 UC.

(Cyclohm): I'll stick the KOC into MC, and then buy Roar (BW TM) and Incinerate (BW TM) for 4 MC.

Self-approved.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472784

2 EC (KOC), 3 MC

Evolution forthcoming

Stratagem, M
Nature: Modest(+1 S. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): UNLOCKED (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 130
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 5

Moves:

Giga Drain
Weather Ball
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Magnet Rise
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave
Ancientpower
Head Smash
Electro Ball

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Toxic
Endure
Volt Switch
Hidden Power Ice (6)
Heat Wave
Hyper Beam
Total Moves: 26

Gains Magnet Rise, Weather Ball, Giga Drain from pre-lv 25. I teach it Electro Ball (1), Heat Wave (2) and Hyper Beam (2), 0 MC left

DUN DUN DUN DAAA! You got the

Purchasing the Exp. Share for 6 CC (10 - 6 = 4CC remaining)

Edit:This just finished so time to claim things

+3CC (stockpiling total 7CC)

Diablo (Colosshale)
+2 MC > Dig + Bounce (Both Level Up Moves) -2 MC
+2 EC (Battle + Lucky Egg, 4/6)
+1 DC (2/5)

Daddy (Voodoll)
+2 MC > Torment (BW TM) -2 MC
+1 EC (3/6)
+2 DC (+KOC, 4/5)

Lucy (Riolu)
+2 MC > Shadow Claw (BW TM) -2 MC
+1 EC (3/6)
+1 DC (2/5)

Edit (2): Lets get more guys cause this hasn't been confirmed yet! (-6CC)

Pawniard (Sigma) M
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk)
Type: Dark/Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 14

Abilities:
Defiant (Innate): The Pokemon has a deep sense of honour, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (Innate/DW): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Dig
Brick Break
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rock
Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut

Solosis (Gel) M
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 17 (-10 Evasion)

Abilities
Overcoat (Innate): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard (Innate): This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Regenerator (Innate/DW):When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Moves:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Bug (7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Acid Armour
Shadow Ball
Rock Slide
Energy Ball

Necturine (Aphrodite) F
Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk, -Spe)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 44 (-10 Evaison)

Abilities:
Anticipation (Innate): This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (Innate/DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Moves
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Future Sight
Giga Drain
Sketch
Shadow Ball
Solarbeam
Hidden Power Fighting (7)

I suck at imitating wrestlers.

-Gain 7 UC, stockpiling for the moment
Claiming some stuff for myself.
2 CC, except I'm buying an adorable Minccino with it.

Minccino [Dexter](M)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm: Type: Innate. This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Technician: Type: Innate. This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Skill Link (DW): Type: Innate. This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 75

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Endure
Knock Off
Flail

Safeguard
Dig
Double Team

Jill the Frillish gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC.
MC will be spent on Protect, for 2 MC.
Arthur the Scraggy gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC.
MC will be spent on HJK and Crunch, for 1 MC each.
August the Sewaddle gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, and 3 KOC.
KOC go to MC, Getting Bug Buzz, Endure, and Flail for 1 MC each, and Magic Coat for 2 MC.

-4 CC

Vullaby (Jambalaya) (F)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Dark/Flying
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Big Pecks: (Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Weak Armor (DW Locked): (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Gust
Leer
Fury Attack
Pluck
Nasty Plot
Flatter
Faint Attack

Mean Look
Scary Face
Steel Wing

Taunt
Fly
U-Turn

Munna (Siddhartha) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -15% Speed)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Spe: 20 (24/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Psywave
Defense Curl
Lucky Chant
Yawn
Psybeam
Imprison
Moonlight
Hypnosis
Zen Headbutt
Synchronoise

Helping Hand
Magic Coat
Baton Pass

Psyshock
Light Screen
Shadow Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)