Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Leethoof to:
3v3 NFE Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 subs
ASB Arena
Items On
All abilities
1 Recovery/2 chills
Switch=KO

Challenging Dogfish44 to a quick Sketch match! (guess what - it doesn't count towards WLT)

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
No Chills
ASB Arena
Training Items only

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
All right guys. I have 9 days of National Holiday break. Time to rock.

I AM REFFING A 10 (number subject to change) WAY MELEE

1v1 FEs
1 KO sub
ASB Arena
Items On
All abilities
1 day DQ, 2 day ref
PM actions

Join if you are active
If you idle past the DQ which will enforced rigorously, your pokemon uses the action idle for 2 actions, losing 30 en and 30 hp each time it idles

Signups will be open for 2 days or when we reach 5 players whichever is longer.

Just send me your pokemon when you accept.
signups ending in 24 hours YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED JOIN NOW ETC ETC ETc

EDIT: Also send me your equipped item when you accept.

Putting out another beginner battle challenge!
2v2 doubles
2 day DQ
Infinite subs
Infinite chills/recoveries
You pick arena
Leethoof said:
And thusly, Espeon65 becomes the first opponents of Leethoof v2. I accept the toubles match. On the handy-dandy Unown Alphabet Soup (you may not know it, but whoever refs could be awesome and c+p it from the arena compendium). All abilities.
Still need a ref, please!

Hey I'm looking for a flash match, and I mean a flash match, and I'd prefer to get it done in a few hours if possible. (if not I'll request to postpone it until tomorrow.

1vs1 NFE Flashmatch
ASB Arena
Items allowed
All Abilities
1 Sub
3 Hr DQ (but hopefully as fast as possible)
0 Recovers/3 Chills

Complications said:
Ok Pwnemon, it time for the tie braker. Hardcore.
6 vs 6 singles. (4 FE, 2 NFE)
ASB Arena
All Abilities
No Items
Switch=KO
2 Subs
3 Recovers/6 Chills
Pwnemon said:
I don't have 3 NFE so let's make this 4 FE 2 LC

In which case YOU WILL APPROACH THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH WITH A FORCE OF NINE POINT EIGHT NEWTONS PER KILOGRAM
Complications said:
Fine by me, but the object I will strike at such force is going to be you, so you'd better watch out.
Still seeking a ref for this match. Also I am withdrawing my Flashmatch challenge.

Putting up another Beginner Battle:
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: Evil Circus
It seemed like a great idea at the time, to go to the circus to have a good old friendly brawl. But then that damn evil Puppet Master came and ruined all the fun. Drat... but the fight must go on! At the end of each round, the Puppet Master will cast a tricky effect, directly attack both pokemon, or summon a wild pokemon to attack and harass the competitors. He cannot be attack directly, but the Puppet Master's attacks can be defended against.

Summary: A traveling circus with an evil Puppet in the background, who will active one of the following effects at the end of each round: Use Wonder Room, use Trick Room, use Magic Room, use a ThunderBolt on all pokemon, use an Ice Beam on all Pokemon, use a Flamethrower on all pokemon, summon a wild Drifblimb to attack, summon a wild Houndoom to attack, or summon a Mr. Mime to attack. Each effect has the same chance of happening (1/9). The puppet master cannot be attacked.

No weather is allowed inside the circus tent, and the ground is dig-able. There are also standard items that you would expect to find in a traveling circus, such as large crates and performing pokemon in cages. I heavily encourage the ref to be creative with the crates and caged pokemon; anything from legendaries to explosives to items.

This seems like a terrible idea.

Taking Complications vs Pwnemon. And since you guys didn't assign a DQ Time, I'm setting it at 3 Days for me. :D

PM Teams

Taking yoshinite
Switch=OK
Items=Training
abilities=All

Putting up my own:
4 vs 4 LC doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena=Giant Chasm
All moves legal
Hail is default weather (Can be altered, but "No weather" state will be hail)
Sheer Cold has 50% accuracy
Kyurem is watching and will attack the Pokemon with the highest health with the strognest possible attack it can launch at them at the end of ever round. At the end of the first and second actions of a round, it will do ten damage flat to the Pokemon with the highest health. In case of a tie in a fixed damage attack, niether Pokemon will take damage, but will be frozen for 1a instead. In case of a end of round tie, all Pokemon who tie will not be attacked, but will suffer a 2a freeze instead.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
seeking ref. pleeease >_>.

Eternal Drifter said:
Frosty said:
Ref please?

Also, open challenge:

3 vs 3 LC Triples
Training Battle
Item: Training
Arena: Unown Soup
2 substitutions
Abilities: All
Switch = KO
Still seeking a referee for the current match with Frosty, and I'll take this one with Frosty. DQ: 2 Days.

DFrog and Frosty I would love to ref your matches, but I don't know if I'm allowed to...I just signed up. If someone can answer my question whether I'm allowed or not, I could fix it/ref your matches.

EDIT: C$FP VM'd me the answer; I'm allowed. So, I will be reffing DFrog vs. LockDown and Frosty vs. Eternal Drifter! Please PM mons!

Putting up my own:
4 vs 4 LC doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena=Giant Chasm
All moves legal
Hail is default weather (Can be altered, but "No weather" state will be hail)
Sheer Cold has 50% accuracy
Kyurem is watching and will attack the Pokemon with the highest health with the strognest possible attack it can launch at them at the end of ever round. At the end of the first and second actions of a round, it will do ten damage flat to the Pokemon with the highest health. In case of a tie in a fixed damage attack, niether Pokemon will take damage, but will be frozen for 1a instead. In case of a end of round tie, all Pokemon who tie will not be attacked, but will suffer a 2a freeze instead.
Guess who's back, baby.

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = KO

Open challenge!

Annoyed babysitter (1 FE, 2 NFE's) singles or doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers/ 5 chills
Items = training

Opponent can decide the rest

Let's go with a full 6-mon fight tonight, shall we?

6v6 FE singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 substitutions

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.

So! Who's up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)