Exploring the Glitchmon Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I seem to be having trouble getting the server/client to work.I am working with a mac and have tried everything I could think of which is very little. Having not played a single game of pokemon in almost a year now I thought I'd return with something a little less serious, and this is a perfect direction for that. I have some fun ideas i'd like to test out, such as a torment shedinja that functions as a tormenttran of sorts. It could even implement roar and spore( they sound nice together don't they) at the cost of protect. Anyways theres no point in ideaing if I can't test them, so hopefully someone could help me out.

I'm sorry about that, but as far as I know my issue is download related not pokemon online, because I can play on the smogon ladder. Better yet I know its the client for myself I download the zip unzip it and it is completely impossible to open an actual client. I'm on a mac, and yes I looked through the link.

Kingdra @ scope lens Trait: Sniper
EVs: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Modest Nature (+SpA –Atk)
-Frost Breath
-Spacial Rend
-Surf
-Focus Energy

Frost breath is the crux of the set. It essentially becomes a 120 base power move, with 90% accuracy, that ignores stat modifiers. (as strong as blizzard, and more accurate outside hail.)

For the other moves, a turn of setup is required. Use focus energy, and Kingdra becomes a monster.

Spacial Rend Is the ultimate STAB for Kingdra, and has a 50% chance of having 450 base power after STAB and critical hit.

Surf is the Obligatory Water STAB, with 50% chance of having 427.5 base power against a single opponent, or 320.63 base power against multiple mons.

P.s. Are we also allowed to use the "rage Glitch?" http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rage_glitch

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Kingdra @ scope lens Trait: Sniper
EVs: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Modest Nature (+SpA –Atk)
-Frost Breath
-Spacial Rend
-Surf
-Focus Energy

Frost breath is the crux of the set. It essentially becomes a 120 base power move, with 90% accuracy, that ignores stat modifiers. (as strong as blizzard, and more accurate outside hail.)

For the other moves, a turn of setup is required. Use focus energy, and Kingdra becomes a monster.

Spacial Rend Is the ultimate STAB for Kingdra, and has a 50% chance of having 450 base power after STAB and critical hit.

Surf is the Obligatory Water STAB, with 50% chance of having 427.5 base power against a single opponent, or 320.63 base power against multiple mons.

P.s. Are we also allowed to use the "rage Glitch?" http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rage_glitch
Three things:

1. Please use the newer thread instead of bumping the old one.
2. That Kingdra set has clearly not been tested. It's a bad gimmick. Imagine what shell smash could do instead of focus energy, and imagine the many more powerful pokemon you could be using.
3. The rage glitch is inferior to the mimic glitch, but yes it is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)