Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (ASB Version)

Can I have more than one battle if i have a 3v3 going and only have 3 pokemon? I assume the answer is no, but I would like to clarify. Thanks in advance!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Can I have more than one battle if i have a 3v3 going and only have 3 pokemon? I assume the answer is no, but I would like to clarify. Thanks in advance!
You are allowed to have up to three standard Battle Tower (BT) battles of any size at any time, to prevent ASB moving at a snail's pace. You are also allowed to challenge in addition any number of Roleplays (RPs), one of each type at a time. Though the only RP that you could have a shot at with NFE is Battle Hall, so

You are allowed to have up to three standard Battle Tower (BT) battles of any size at any time, to prevent ASB moving at a snail's pace. You are also allowed to challenge in addition any number of Roleplays (RPs), one of each type at a time. Though the only RP that you could have a shot at with NFE is Battle Hall, so
So, even though all three of my pokemon are technically in a battle, they can be in another?

Concerning Sketch on Necturine, on the first instance of getting the move do I get a free move or do I purchase a move later?

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
If I steamroll somebody and didn't get to send out a poke in the battle, can i equip that poke with a training item after the conclusion of the battle?

From what I've gathered on IRC, Camouflage would change the user to either Normal-type or Ground-type in the tourney arena, but nobody so far seems to know for sure which it is.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I would say Normal, because Ground-type only works in a desert or similar area.

I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that only one mon could be switched out in a switch phase for a Doubles battle and not both at the same time. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that only one mon could be switched out in a switch phase for a Doubles battle and not both at the same time. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
Denying this. When you initiate a switch phase or counterswitch during someone else's switch phase, you may switch any number of mons as long as the mons you're switching are not under the effect of trapping or partial trapping moves.

Neither. You have to actually sketch it in a battle or RP. If you want to get it V-create, for example, you have to fight Lucy's Rayquaza in Gold Rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)