BW OU Suspect Testing Round 6 - Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make it easier to determine the voter pool, I'd ask that everyone who has already qualified to vote post a screencap of their rating, deviation, and PS username in this thread. Even though we already asked you to PM these details to us, having all this information in one place will make things much easier for us.

As a reminder, this round is not yet over; it ends on Friday, October 5 at 11:59 p.m. EST. At that point, I'll edit this thread with the data from the leaderboard so that anyone who forgot to post a screenshot of their qualification information can confirm their alt in this thread.

We are also accepting special applications, but we will be very rigorous when reviewing them.

Since the crash messed us up a LOT, I'd like to make a few notes at this point:

Keep playing because we may raise the rankings. Don't sit on your rating once you get it. Take a screenshot at 1950 if you reach it, because that'd be the next logical jump for us. Not saying this will happen, but considering there's no downside to playing after you screen yourself qualifying at 1900, you may as well play more to be safe/keep the ladder active.

Secondly. The rating portion goes off ACRE. Most people got that, but there are a few people identifying with their Glicko ratings.

coR.

Banned deucer.

Pocket EDIT: I hope you have a diff screen cap, b/c lol >100 dev

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Barely made reqs as "Why me Pokemon"

Also not that it matters but on ~GreenCore's pic I was the 17th ranked guy (roaring tiger) before the attack happened. Was well on my way to get that under 50 deviation. :(

Edit: Just to be safe I got to 1950 in just 3 battles. Yay for quickness.

did anyone get a screenshot of the ladder right before showdown dropped by any chance?

maybe this is the wrong thread, sorry

edit: to elaborate, the closest relevant screenshot i can find is ginku's and i know my dev was somewhere between 60 and 70 before the ladder dropped, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

My alt is Julian Assange. If any further qualification is needed, user Dragonuser has a screen shot showing my other alt Arular at 60 deviation and 2300 rating before the ladder crash.

Oh and I'm also Velvety Lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)