Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Dragoon, You Get Lol No the Treecko, Lol No Likes to Say Lol no at his Opponents, making him a Decent Nuisance Pokemon, Solo Brawly To Evolve, It must not Solo Roxanne, but It has to kill at least One Pokemon Of Roxanne.
Solo Wattson To Evolve into Sceptile.

Take Peeko the Wingull. Peeko like sailing, so must always know a water-type move and use it once a battle. Solo the entire Abandoned Shipwreck. Peeko must evolve directly after OHKOing a trainer's pokemon.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shamelessly bumping myself up for my firered scramble. Still need 4 more mons. Already have a squirtle and voltorb. Around medium difficulty. Can trade. Cheers

Take Troll The Caterpie, it loves to troll so it must keep string shot and let him use it as the first battle move, He must at least K.O one pokemon on every trainer (Excluding solos, so you can solo freely with other pokemon without this restric). No evolution restrictions.

Edit: Still need a rayquaza and another poke,

Guys, I still Need 3 Pokemon for my Medium Emerald Scramble.

Xakaviri, here is something, The restriction Depends on the Ability.
Speed Boost: It must Kill 20 Pokemon with A Base Speed of 60+ (You Can use Bulbapedia for the speeds, or even Smogon.)to Evolve.( At Level 33, it learns Ancient Power, you need to level it while having Ancientpower to Evolve) Now its a Speed Boost Yanmega,
It Must Learn Bug Buzz And Air Slash Asap, Let it Solo Aaron's Yanmega. And If Possible, Kill 3 Of Aaron's Pokemon (including his Yanmega) to Delete Ancientpower with another Move. If You Cannot Do this, you can never remove ancientpower Post-Game. (You Can't Replace Ancient With another move till he does the restriction, it is optional though)
That's a great idea I like that, but how about if it has compound eyes?

Only 2 more mons :D and Naix, I saw that you were going to help with my challenge. I really don't mean to rush you, but I leave for the beach later today and will not have internet until I come back home. Thanks.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Whoo boy, there is quite a queue here...

@ StarmieLazer
: You get Overkill the Rayquaza.

Well, so you decide to do it. You feel that the E4 is so hard with your current team. You feel like it would be impossible to conquer, unless you had ONE Pokemon. One Pokemon that is already ready to destroy the E4 the moment you get it. That is right. You decided you absolutely had to have a Rayquaza, just so you could CRUSH the Elite 4 with little to no difficulty. Right? Wrong. Overkill may only use moves that have a BP of 60 or less. You may not use moves that have a variable BP. Just to prove that this is not overkill, Overkill must solo at least 10 E4 Pokemon.

Have fun.

@ Dragoon124: You get Flapper the Zubat.

Flapper does not care about your difficulty. As long as it holds its Cheri Berries, & it gets a shot at soloing Wattson's Pokemon, it does not care. Flapper must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but to evolve into Crobat, it must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon. On the first attempt. Which means you cannot Soft Reset your way to a Crobat. Ever.

Have fun.

@ cant say: You get Quiet the Seel.

Quiet is quiet. It cannot say anything, in case something happens. It does not even want to open its mouth, in case it ends up saying something. So it may never use moves in battle that require the use of its mouth (Use common sense here!). Quiet must solo all of the Cinnabar Island Gym Trainers without assistance the Pokemon Centre or Items or the Day care or the PC (or any other method of removing Quiet from the party) to evolve.

Have fun.

@ XAkaviri: You get North the Nosepass.

North only knows one direction: north, & likes using the power of magnets to propel itself North. Therefore, North may only use Electric & Steel-Type moves in battle. North also knows that it will have a good time up north, so it must lead the party in the northernmost gym in the game - Snowpoint Gym...Oh noes, this conflicts with Cranidos' Challenge! What are you to do? Oh that is right, you need to switch out North R1 of every battle, making the gym harder! :o

Have fun.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Its_A_Random does this restriction only stop the use of growl? I think I remember in the anime seel (and dewgong) shoot aurora/ice beam from their horn. Did you want to change/edit this challange?

Just one more pokemon!

Make it a hard one and not a rock type please.

It is for Platinum.

Thanks to everyone who has given me challenges.

Just one more pokemon!

Make it a hard one and not a rock type please.

It is for Platinum.

Thanks to everyone who has given me challenges.
Take a Feebas, and name it whatever you want. Its only restriction is that it may not battle against members of OU, since it is a UU pokemon (i think?)

Question
I have a Zubat that has to solo one of Wattson's pokemon to get evolve into a Crobat and a Treeko that has to solo Wattson to become a Sceptile
Do I have to pick one or the other?

My team so far
@Dragoon, You Get Lol No the Treecko, Lol No Likes to Say Lol no at his Opponents, making him a Decent Nuisance Pokemon, Solo Brawly To Evolve, It must not Solo Roxanne, but It has to kill at least One Pokemon Of Roxanne.
Solo Wattson To Evolve into Sceptile.

Take Peeko the Wingull. Peeko like sailing, so must always know a water-type move and use it once a battle. Solo the entire Abandoned Shipwreck. Peeko must evolve directly after OHKOing a trainer's pokemon.

Flapper does not care about your difficulty. As long as it holds its Cheri Berries, & it gets a shot at soloing Wattson's Pokemon, it does not care. Flapper must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but to evolve into Crobat, it must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon. On the first attempt. Which means you cannot Soft Reset your way to a Crobat. Ever.

Whoo boy, there is quite a queue here...

@ StarmieLazer
: You get Overkill the Rayquaza.

Well, so you decide to do it. You feel that the E4 is so hard with your current team. You feel like it would be impossible to conquer, unless you had ONE Pokemon. One Pokemon that is already ready to destroy the E4 the moment you get it. That is right. You decided you absolutely had to have a Rayquaza, just so you could CRUSH the Elite 4 with little to no difficulty. Right? Wrong. Overkill may only use moves that have a BP of 60 or less. You may not use moves that have a variable BP. Just to prove that this is not overkill, Overkill must solo at least 10 E4 Pokemon.

Have fun.

Have fun.

@ cant say: You get Quiet the Seel.

Quiet is quiet. It cannot say anything, in case something happens. It does not even want to open its mouth, in case it ends up saying something. So it may never use moves in battle that require the use of its mouth (Use common sense here!). Quiet must solo all of the Cinnabar Island Gym Trainers without assistance the Pokemon Centre or Items or the Day care or the PC (or any other method of removing Quiet from the party) to evolve.

Have fun.

@ XAkaviri: You get North the Nosepass.

North only knows one direction: north, & likes using the power of magnets to propel itself North. Therefore, North may only use Electric & Steel-Type moves in battle. North also knows that it will have a good time up north, so it must lead the party in the northernmost gym in the game - Snowpoint Gym...Oh noes, this conflicts with Cranidos' Challenge! What are you to do? Oh that is right, you need to switch out North R1 of every battle, making the gym harder! :o

Have fun.

Thank you, but nosepass cant learn a single steel move in gen 4 and does not learn anything electric until lvl 55.

Take a Feebas, and name it whatever you want. Its only restriction is that it may not battle against members of OU, since it is a UU pokemon (i think?)

This really isnt a hard challenge :/

But I would LOVE to use a Feebass with some difficult challenges and more challenges after it evolves. I have never used a Feebass or Milotic before.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
fukken StarmieLazer...

@ Dragoon124: Have Flapper solo 20 Trained Grass Types instead.

@ cant say: Damn...Still, the no moves using its mouth applies, just use common sense.

@ XAkaviri: There is always the bait & switch technique...You can evolve into Probopass right away, if it helps...

This really isnt a hard challenge :/

But I would LOVE to use a Feebass with some difficult challenges and more challenges after it evolves. I have never used a Feebass or Milotic before.
The difficulty comes in catching the Feebas. Have fun with that.

In fact, you know what you can do? I'll add just one challange, and it will in itself make this challange utterly unpalatable.

Feebas may not do anything until its opponent has done it to him. He may not deal damage until he has taken it. He may not use items until his opponent has used an item. He may not apply status until he has been statused in that battle. He may not boost or lower stats unless his opponent has raised stats. He may not switch in or out unless the opponent has switched. He may not evolve until he defeats 10 straight fully evolved pokemon, without running away, switching out, or using items unless it's legal. Any break in the chain, and you start over.

Have fun! or not hahahahahahaha gg

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Ok, I'll try this. I would like to do an easy (because it's my first) scramble challange of Platinum. I cannot trade. I would like one of the six pokemon to be a starter.
PS- don't give me Feebas. It's hellish to catch.

@Someone else, you get Massive the Turtwig.. Massive is a huge Turtwig, and this plagues him in that he can only use STAB and Normal moves for some reason. When he evolves into a Grotle, he becomes even larger, and suddenly cannot be used inside of buildings. When he evolves into a Torterra, he becomes a very small Torterra, and decides that he has to make it up to your team after being fairly useless as a Grotle. He must solo Wake, Volkner, and Lucian to make it up to you.

@someoneelse take Slave the Bidoof. He knows he is no help to you, and tries to be useful in HMs. He must know 3 HMs of your choosing, and he must solo 10 galactic grunts and a galactic commander.

@someoneelse
you get a misdreavus ( you can choose name)
This misdreavus likes to flaunt its immunities and act superior.
Solo every fighting and normal type trained pokemon
To evolve it has to solo Fantina. You get three tries
If not solo every third trainer till Candice's gym
Hope i didn't make this too difficult. If so tell me.

Ha ha very funny. Scrambling the title of the Scramble thread.

Thanks for making it impossible for new users to find >.>

Anyway, Someoneelse, get an Eevee and evolve into Flareon ASAP. Name it "IAMNOTUSELESS" or something along those lines. It's upset that Flareon has been laughed at for generation after generation for being by far the worst eeveeolution, even behind Glaceon, a pure Ice type! So it decides to prove its usefulness to your team by soloing every gym leader not being solo'd by another Pokemon, and by taking out at least 4 Pokemon in the Elite 4. Good luck!

Someoneelse, take Scorpio the Gligar. Throughout its lifetime, Scorpio believed that it was actually a Bug/Flying-type, rather than Ground/Flying, since it's obviously a gliding scorpion. This causes Scorpio to have... unusual tendencies as far as behavior and battling style go. For example, Scorpio believes that it should always know at least 1 Bug-type attack so it can always have STAB. Also, as the first line of defense scorpions use in real life is to use the stingers on the end of their tails, Scorpio must always know Poison Sting and must use it at the beginning of every wild Pokemon encounter, even if the enemy's a Steel-type.

However, soon after you catch Scorpio, it hears from your other Pokemon that it is actually part Ground rather than part Bug. This causes Scorpio to distrust your other Pokemon to the point where it refuses to partake in any double battles with the rest of your team. (Note: This does not prevent Scorpio from participating in double battles with other trainers, like Cheryl or Barry. Also, the above restriction can be ignored if you have no choice but to send Scorpio in.) It also makes Scorpio decide to lead your party through Pastoria Gym (without fainting once) to prove its case. After this is done, Scorpio may evolve.
Have fun!

Also, Dragoon124, Misdreavus are unavailable in Platinum, and Someoneelse said he can't trade, so you'll probably have to change your challange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)