Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a quick battle..

Open Challenge:
2vs2 NFE Doubles
Training Battle
Arena: Glacier's Chaos Valley. A dark, deep chasm like arena. The power being released here is malevolent, and all Pokemon gain bizarre attributes. Attack and Special attack ranks increase by 2 (ex rank 3 attack is rank 5 attack for the battle). Defense and Special Defense ranks decrease by 1 (ex rank 4 special defense is rank 3 special defense for the battle).
1 day DQ
Items: Training
5 Chill /2 Recovery
Subs: 2
Abilities: One

Looking for a quick battle..

Open Challenge:
2vs2 NFE Doubles
Training Battle
Arena: Glacier's Chaos Valley. A dark, deep chasm like arena. The power being released here is malevolent, and all Pokemon gain bizarre attributes. Attack and Special attack ranks increase by 2 (ex rank 3 attack is rank 5 attack for the battle). Defense and Special Defense ranks decrease by 1 (ex rank 4 special defense is rank 3 special defense for the battle).
1 day DQ
Items: Training
5 Chill /2 Recovery
Subs: 2
Abilities: One
Ok, let's do this

OK, so i need to keep fights rolling, so we shall issue an old favorite:

6v6 Brawl
2 Day Player DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
Items:Training
2 Chill/2 Recovery
Subs: 3 to spread among your team in whichever way you wish, not counting KO Subs
Abilities: All
Arena: ASB Arena for ref sanity, if the ref would like to pick up a different arena they may do so, but its their call.

Objection is in the mood for a fairly quick battle.

2v2 doubles
2 recovers/5 chills/2 substitutions
20-30 move FEs (or you can bring NFEs but I'll be bringing FEs)
3-day DQ
Arena: Protegas' Sanctuary
A 50ft-by-50ft stone temple for the relatively unknown deity Protegas that provides protection to those who seek it. The room is lit by torches that provide ample light. There is a fountain in one of the walls that provides a water source for moves like Surf. Although the arena is set indoors, the roof is ruined enough to allow weather moves to work. Despite being ancient, the temple still has a relatively strong structure that allows seismic moves like Earthquake to be used. The floor can be dug through as well and, over the centuries, some plant life has broken through the floor, allowing non-grass-types to use moves like Grass Knot.

At the beginning of every round, Protegas will protect any pokemon he feels is being ganged up on. A pokemon is considered to be ganged up on if it is targeted by:
  • At least four enemy single-target moves
  • Three enemy single-target moves and at least two enemy multi-target moves
  • Two enemy single-target moves and four enemy multi-target moves
  • Six enemy moves, whether they are single-target, multi-target or a combination of the two
Note: this is done by the commands issued and stuff like Encore and Disable changing a pokemon's moves will not affect this, but substitutions will. Substitutions cannot be made based on whether or not an opponent's pokemon gets the barrier.

Any pokemon that meets any of those criteria will be given a protective barrier for that round. The barrier is treated as a 20 HP typeless pokemon with the same rank defences as the pokemon it is protecting. The barrier protects the pokemon from all effects of enemy attacks and will disappear once it runs out of HP, is hit by two enemy non-damaging moves or at the end of the round, whichever comes first. The barrier will not protect from any spillover damage (so an attack that does 25 damage will destroy the barrier and do 5 damage to the target). The barrier will not protect a pokemon from allied attacks that hit it, nor will it be affected by allied attacks. In battles with more than one active pokemon per team, a last pokemon standing will always receive Protegas' barrier at the start of a round unless every team is down to its last pokemon.

4v4 Trips
Switch=OK
Items=On
All Abilities
ASB Arena
2 rec/5 chills

Anyone?
I'll take it once some of my prize claims get approved.
Putting up two seperate challenges

2v2 LC Doubles and a 3v3 FE Triples
Items: Training / On
Arena: Acceptors Choice / ASB Arena
Chills/Recs: None / 2c5r
2 day dq
All ABilities
2 Subs

Lets get it!

Also, I'll take IAR and Wobbanaut if they're okay with limited activity until Monday, and then sporadic activity until the second following Monday (midterm time, reffing shouldnt be a problem but there may be delays)
Cancelling my challenge to Aweshucks. Sorry dude.

Let's make it a training battle since I am not using FEs.
These still need refs.

OK, so i need to keep fights rolling, so we shall issue an old favorite:

6v6 Brawl
2 Day Player DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
Items:Training
2 Chill/2 Recovery
Subs: 3 to spread among your team in whichever way you wish, not counting KO Subs
Abilities: All
Arena: ASB Arena for ref sanity, if the ref would like to pick up a different arena they may do so, but its their call.
Filling in :3

Oh sorry I though Yarnus' was the original challenge. Unfortunately I do not believe I have a time for a doubles battle, so I'll have to decline reffing. Sorry :/

So since a bunch of stuff got changed between Texas and AOPS' battle that I will be reffing, I'll just post all the new stuff here and have them confirm.

4v4 Doubles
Items: On
Arena: ASB Arena
2 Chills, 5 Recoveries
2 Day DQ
All Abilities
2 Subs

4 vs 4 Doubles.
2 FE (Must not have more than 35 moves) and 2 LC per side.
2 Subs per pokemon
Training Items
3 Recovers/5 Chills
2 Day DQ
All abilites
Shape-Shift Arena.
Switch = Ok
Arena: Shape-shifting Arena
Field Type: Varies
Complexity: Medium
Format: All

Restrictions: Varies.

Ref Instructions:
At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.

4 vs 4 Doubles.
2 FE (Must not have more than 35 moves) and 2 LC per side.
2 Subs per pokemon
Training Items
3 Recovers/5 Chills
2 Day DQ
All abilites
Shape-Shift Arena.
Switch = Ok
Arena: Shape-shifting Arena
Field Type: Varies
Complexity: Medium
Format: All

Restrictions: Varies.

Ref Instructions:
At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.
Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)