Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have any 'undefined' moves in your moveset? View your team in Import/Export and see if you have

- Fake Out
- Last Resort
-
-

Removing any extra lines will fix this; they technically count as moves. Note that this only happens when you had a move in that slot previously and deleted it.
Yup, that was it. Imported the team from PO and deleted the 2 moves for Hackmons use, so they got undefined. Thank you.

Just had a player forfeit on me as I had my mouse hovering over one of the Polémon in my party, ended up stuck with the description overlay (for Budew, no less) 'stuck' in front of everything, had to close browser and re-open to get rid of it.

Not a huge flaw but a little irritating nonetheless.

Entrained pokemon with truant when switched back in don't loaf around like they should cos they still have the ability

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ARENA TRAP ABILITY DOESN'T PREVENT THEM FROM SWITCHING!!!!!
Pokemon that are immune to Ground moves, hit with U-Turn or Volt Switch, use Baton Pass or are holding a Shed Shell are capable of escaping Arena Trap. Are you sure none of this didn't happen?

MrBlenis said:
Entrained pokemon with truant when switched back in don't loaf around like they should cos they still have the ability
Pokemon whose abilities have been changed in battle, when switched out, regain their original ability. This is how it behaves ingame.

MrBlenis said:
FIXXX ITTT!!! TRUANT NEEDS TO STAY ON THEM!
I'd recommend avoiding all caps or excessive messages that do not contribute.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
reported this a long time ago, but it's never been fixed.

Early bird works on normal sleep, but it doesn't affect rest and it should. When something with early bird uses rest, he should get 1 sleep turn but he gets the normal 2. Also, when you switch out a poke that used rest, it becomes normal sleep and the pokemon will randomly wake up in 0-1 turn. I'm not sure this second part is only for pokes with early bird but I'll guess it is since it would have been noticed easily on any other resting poke.

I tried to search to see if someone had reported this before, but vBulletin is retarded and won't let me search for "fly" because it's 3 letters, so...

If you use fly and paralyze affects you the second turn, you are visually still up in the air (but still able to pick moves normally). Here's a screenshot. I assume the same will happen if affected by something else that stops you from finishing the attack.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
I tried to search to see if someone had reported this before, but vBulletin is retarded and won't let me search for "fly" because it's 3 letters, so...

If you use fly and paralyze affects you the second turn, you are visually still up in the air (but still able to pick moves normally). Here's a screenshot. I assume the same will happen if affected by something else that stops you from finishing the attack.
I believe this is a known (and old bug). however it doesn't effect anything in terms of mechanics so its low priority atm

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Roserade is still being used with the combination of Spikes and Sleep Powder on the same set. Which is illegal as This is because Roserade needs to get Spikes from the Catcurne/Glalie/Maractus/Ferrothorn Family, and Sleep powder from the Venesaur/Gloom/Victreebell/Tangrowth/Jumpluff family.

Not sure if this is known or not, but it appears that gravity does not work in PS! If you need logs, I can get them when I am home

http://imgur.com/akOXB

I'm stuck on this, like, forever. This has been happening for me since at least 2 weeks, and it's very frustrating as I cannot play PS!. Can someone answer this? It's very unfortunate as I cannot battle.

The foe's Lampent used Ember!
A critical hit! Conkeldurr lost 67% of its health!
Conkeldurr used Rock Tomb!
It's super effective! The foe's Lampent lost 70% of its health!
Turn 7

Rock Tomb dosn't lower speed.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The foe's Lampent used Ember!
A critical hit! Conkeldurr lost 67% of its health!
Conkeldurr used Rock Tomb!
It's super effective! The foe's Lampent lost 70% of its health!
Turn 7

Rock Tomb dosn't lower speed.
The Conkeldurr probably had Sheer Force as its ability, which removes secondary effects such as dropping Speed.

When I try to log into my regular user name, It shows me that I am,, and I have all my teams. When I try to find a battle, it keeps telling me to choose a name. I do, and it repeats this process no matter how many times I refresh the page

When challenging someone to a Haxmons battle, you cannot select "Random Team" unless you have a team saved. (Even if that team has no pokemon in it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)