6 Dark Horses: Starring SD Jumpluff (Peaked 1922, #88)

A Dark Horse Team

Team At A Glance:

[pimg]142[/pimg][pimg]483[/pimg][pimg]466[/pimg][pimg]141[/pimg][pimg]82[/pimg][pimg]189[/pimg]

Introduction:

This is my first OU team in quite a while (Ubers is the best tier). Rather than being a real “competitive” team, this team is more of a concept test. The team is a foray into weather-less hyper offense, and was made to test the majority consensus that weather is basically necessary for a good team.

This team has neither weather nor common hyper offense Pokemon – this team contains no Deoxys-D, no Choice Pokemon, no Dragon Pokemon, and only one set-up sweeper. In fact, this team contains no OU Pokemon at all!

This team is anti-metagame in that it attempts to counter the prominent strategies with the use of unorthodox and “inferior” Pokemon. By running Pokemon that can abuse weather, I usually have a good match-up against most weather teams. By running fast Pokemon (two-thirds of my team have 110 Base Speed or higher, and all my Pokemon have max speed EVs), I manage to defeat offense, and by running a trapping combo in Magneton + Weavile, I also manage to defeat stall.

As evidenced by my EV spreads, this team plays incredibly offensive – I often sacrifice all my Pokemon to allow for a last Pokemon sweep. The team really has no “final” sweeper (though Jumpluff comes close!); each Poekmon can sweep, depending on which Pokemon I weaken.

Sadly, as a result of this offensiveness, I have very little defensive integrity when playing with this team. I can't rely on a wall to check stuff like CB Terrakion that OHKOes my whole team – this team is very fast paced (most games last under 30 turns!), and have to instead rely on revenging with priority and incredibly fast Pokemon. Success with this team relies on gutsy double switches and predictions and on knowing which Pokemon to sacrifice and how to create a good endgame situation.

This team has been fairly successful, peaking at #88 (before the ladder reset) with a rating of 1922 (Glicko2 of 2016); this means more than the numbers indicate because I am a bad player – I'm pretty sure a better player would have been able to get top 50 easily.

[pimg]142[/pimg]
Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Taunt​

AERO IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Aerodactyl is literally so fucking amazing. It's the best stealth rock setter in the game; it outspeeds Terrakion, so it avoids Taunt; it also beats Xatu, courtesy of STAB Stone Edge. This pretty much puts sun behind the eight ball, as sun (obviously) hates Stealth Rock. My team also hates Stealth Rock, so I can almost always prevent SR with Taunt. BUT AERODACTYL IS MORE THAN JUST A LEAD.

Aerodactyl's decent attack + 130 base speed allows it revenge all types of Pokemon. +1 Gyarados? Outsped and OHKOed. Dragonite? Outsped and OHKOed. Tornadus? Outsped and OHKOed. Starmie? Outsped and OHKOed.

The same traits that allow it to revenge allow it to clean, or even sweep frail / rock-weak (I'm looking at you hail / sun) teams. With SR and a layer of Spikes up, the majority of offense teams are OHKOed by my EdgeQuake combination.

Roles:
-SR Setter
-Sun Check
-Hail Check
-Revenge Killer
-Cleaner
-Hyper Offense Check
[pimg]483[/pimg]
Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

BLAHH. FROSLASS SUCKS.

I originally put Froslass in the team to try to set-up spikes and spinblock; it does neither that well, due to its frality, but it does them well enough. I will always block a spin *once*, which is all I usually need to beat most spinners (Weavile traps Starmie, Froslass OHKOes Forretress). Froslass also usually gets a layer of spikes down, which helps because stuff like Breloom is only OHKOed by Kabutops after Spikes.

What Froslass has really become is a lure. It lures Scizor / Genesect / Forretress / Ferrothorn, all of which fuck up my team pretty badly, and 2HKOes / OHKOes with HP Fire. It also checks stuff like Breloom. I think Froslass' viability speaks about the weakness of the metagame to an Ice / Fire combination: it's really awkward to try and find a good switch-in to Froslass.

Sadly, Froslass would really like more Special Attack, and I often mind myself annoyed at how little damage it can do, but it's the only Pokemon that can spinblock and set up hazards, so it does pretty well.

Roles:
-Spinblocker
-Hazard Setter
-Steel Lure
[pimg]466[/pimg]
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
GODDAMN WEAVILE IS SEXY.

Obviously, Weavile maintains a position as a Dragon check and as a quick Psychic / Ghost trapper. It kills Dragonite (through Multiscale!), while also OHKOing Starmie and Gengar (although Starmie requires SR up).

Weavile also has a position as a Sand check. The majority of Pokemon found on Sand teams (think Heatran, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Latios, Landorus, Breloom) are either OHKOed or 2HKOed by Weavile. This is true also for Sun, as Weavile's Ice Shard revneges all Chlorophyll sweepers, and Ice Punch / Low Kick kill Gliscor / Dragons and Heatran, respectively. Weavile even traps Dugtrio!

I would really like to run Night Slash over Ice Punch, so that I can actually damage bulky waters, but Ice Punch's abilty to OHKO Dragonite through Multiscale is amazing too /:

Roles
-Sand Check
-Dragon Check
-Trapper
-Sun Check
[pimg]141[/pimg]
Kabutops @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Superpower​

KABUTOPS IS MAD UNDERRATED.

I think Kabutops is way underused – it's probably better than Kingdra. Obviously, inside Rain Kabutops is amazing, outspeeding 2HKOing the standard Rain team with little effort, but where Kabutops really shows its strengths over Kingdra is outside of Rain.

Kabutops has amazing coverage. Its dual stabs wreck the majority of Sand teams, and, unlike Kingdra, Kabutops can OHKO Ferrothorn with Superpower. Kabutops also is more powerful against Sun teams because Stone Edge completely wrecks sun, while Kingdra has no similar moves.

What really differentiates Kabutops from Kingdra, though, is Aqua Jet. Priority is so important in Pokemon, and Kabutops really takes advantage of its sky-high attack stat and priority to revenge Pokemon such as Terrakion, Volcarona, and any weakened Pokemon.

My only dilemma about Kabutops is about its moveset. I would like to run Swords Dance or Rapid Spin, but I can't think of which slot to give up for it.

Role:
-Rain Check
-Sand Check
-Priority
[pimg]82[/pimg]
Magneton @ Occa Berry
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

FUCK GENESECT.

That's seriously all my Magneton does. Magneton's main purpose is to trap those pesky steels which wall or revenge the rest of my team: Genesect, Scizor, Jirachi (although this motherfucker manages to always flinch me to death), Forretress, and Ferrothorn. Occa Berry is there *just* for Genesect, who never OHKOes me with +1 Flamethrower except with Expert Belt, and non scarf Genesect is easily dealt with. Occa Berry also provides a bluff that I'm Scarf, which really helps if I can lure in Mamoswines (they OHKO my whole team).

Magneton also works against rain to an extent, with the obvious Electric STAB.

Pocket suggested that Magneton is simply an inferior Magnezone, which has some truth (the bulk, or lack thereof, is really disconcerting), but Magneton has some advantages such as outspeeding and doing ~40% to Bulky Rotom-W, which often allows Kabutops to sweep.

Role
-Steel Killer
-Rain Check
[pimg]189[/pimg]
Jumpluff @ Flying Gem
Trait: Chlorophyll
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Acrobatics
- Seed Bomb

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. SD JUMPLUFF IS HAWTTTTTT.

I know this sounds like a joke, but SD Jumpluff is actually incredibly strong. It's checked by a) Pokemon faster than it b) Pokemon that have Ice Shard / Bullet Punch c) steel types. If you have none of these Pokemon, you will lose. 100% of the time. I know that “every team carries steel / priority / scarfers”, but this isn't actually true. Hyper Offense literally is 6-0ed by SD Jumpluff, which can use Sleep Powder and sweep with +2 Acrobatics. Sun? Sun has no fucking chance against me with Jumpluff. Venusaur? Outsped and OHKOed. +2 Volcarona (though I wouldn't never let that happen, of course..)? Outsped and OHKOed. Xatu? OHKOed by +2 Acrobatics. If i play against sun this little ball of fluff basically guarantees me the game against sun.

If you run like 3 steels + Scarf Terrakion + Mamoswine, then that's *still* fine. All Jumpluff has to do is hit 1 Sleep Powder to guarantee that it was worth a spot: you will be at 6-5 automatically. This really helps against stall / semi-stall teams, because checking Kabutops / Weavile / Aerodactyl with 6 Pokemon is hard enough; you're fucked if you only have 5 Pokemon.

Even past its offensive role, Jumpluff checks the majority of Fighting types, such as Conkeldurr and Breloom, which would 6-0 my team without Jumpluff.

Role:
-Sweeper
-Win Condition
-Sleep
-Sun Counter
-Hyper Offense counter
-Fighting Check

Match-ups

Get off a sleep with Jumpluff, then set up SR with Aerodactyl. This has a pretty good matchup because Weavile kills Sand pretty well, and Kabutops revenges the majority of sand sweepers, such as Terrakion / Volcarona.

Important Pokemon:
- Weavile
- Kabutops

Rain Balance is my main problem. I have to play extremely well, as Rain annihilates me with boosted Water moves, and they basically provide a guaranteed spin because Tentacruel beats all my team one on one. My game plan is to get a quick sleep off with Jumpluff, create pressure with Magneton, and then weaken their Kabutops check until I can easily sweep.

Important Pokemon
- Kabutops
-Magneton

I'm pretty much 100% guaranteed to win against Sun; set up SR, sweep with Jumpluff, and, if that fails, clean up with Weavile. Kabutops. Froslass and Magneton are basically dead weight in this match-up (with the only use being that Kabutops can tank a V-Create).

Important Pokemon
- Weavile
- Aerodactyl
- Jumpluff

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou2886513 (THIS IS AGAINST SOMEONE USING MY TEAM AGAINST ME SO PROUD C:)

My game plan is to use Jumpluff to get a quick sleep, trap their Steel with Magneton, then go ham with Jumpluff + Weavile. Aerodactyl's Taunt is also pretty useful in preventing recovery. The main thing to remember is that Blissey is pretty useless against you, while Kabutops + Weavile is very useful for you – don't risk them getting paralyzed just to kill Blissey. This game plan applies to all stall, whether it be Sand or Rain or weatherless.

Important Pokemon:
ALL

Set up SR with Aerodactyl, then sweep with Jumpluff. If they carry multiple fast Pokemon (like Rain Hyper Offense, which runs Latios / Tornadus-T), then just use Jumpluff to get off the sleep and proceed to wreck shit with Weavile.

Important Pokemon:
- Aerodactyl
- Jumpluff
- Weavile

Problem Pokemon:

This is annoying depending on how defensive it is (and how many flinches it gets with Iron Head). Magneton can beat it if they don't flinch me 10 times in a row, and Aerodactyl can Earthquake it low enough for Kabutops / Weavile to revenge it. I usually hope to sleep it with Jumpluff.

Bulky Waters are really annoying. It beats my whole team bar Jumpluff (even Weavile gets stalled out with Recover), and Jumpluff is hardly a safe switch-in with Scald's 30% chance of burn and a possible Ice Beam / Toxic. I usually rely on saccing Weavile then forcing it out with Jumpluff.

Stoutland annoys my team because it posses *just* enough bulk to avoid a 2HKO from Ice Shard + Aqua Jet, while OHKOing my whole team with the right move. My hope is to set-up enough hazards so that I can force it out one time and then revenge it with priority.

Usually, the hope is that the scarfers are weak to something on the team (Scarf Thundurus-T is weak to Weavile, for instance). If they're something like Scarf Genesect, then you really have to try and catch them on the switch with HP Fire. The other thing that you can do is to set up hazards and try to wear them down to a point where you can revenge with priority.

Importable
Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Jumpluff @ Flying Gem
Trait: Chlorophyll
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Acrobatics
- Seed Bomb

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Magneton @ Occa Berry
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Rate, hate, steal!

also i just noticed that this has no 5th gen pokemon!

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi. I really like this team because of the creativity involved in making this, but I feel that there is one Pokemon you've failed to account for when building your team: Jolly Mamoswine. While you may have an acceptable check to it in the form of Kabutops (which is wicked awesome, by the way) and Weavile (just as cool), it gets free switches against Froslass and Magneton, both of which can't do much against it. From there, Mamoswine can start wreaking havoc against your team with its powerful STABs. Obviously, your Weavile can check it, but it's virtually guaranteed a kill each time it switches in. It's because of that that I'd recommend trying out a Scarf Magneton over your current Magneton set. You do lose out on a check to Genesect, but you're usually better off switching it into attacks like Thunder(bolt) or Ice Beam, which it is guaranteed to live through, rather than Flamethrower. Meanwhile, Scarf Magneton outspeeds Mamoswine and OHKOs with Flash Cannon, eliminating that problem for your team. It also takes pressure away from Kabutops to keep rain in check, and it also grants you a semi-reliable revenge killer against all types of hail teams. A small list of changes can be seen below.

Set:

Magneton @ Choice Scarf | Magnet Pull
Timid | 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
Volt Switch | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power | Flash Cannon

Nitpick:

Occa Berry ----> Choice Scarf

Anyway, I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

@Trinitrotoluene

I actually have thought about using Scarf Magneton - it's probably the only set that has a clear advantage over Magnezone. The thing I don't like is that it makes my team even more Genesect weak, and Mamoswine is usually dealt with with smart switching (I switch to Jumpluff on an Earthquake, then back to Kabutops).

However, I think that I will test Scarf Magneton simply because it beats Expert Belt Genesect along with its other benefits, along with the fact that sometimes Magneton gets OHKOed THROUGH OCCA by +1 Genesect after some hazards (it always gets +1 against Magneton, anyway), so Occa Berry doesn't really fulfill its purpose *that* well. Thanks for the rate! C:

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
not much in the way of rates since i suck at that, but when i saw this team i totally knew it was your dark horse - hilarious to see your second dark horse team being used against someone who stole your FIRST team from you, in that replay

anyway props on taking all six to the top, even if you didn't hall-of-fame with all of them. zfs and i were talking about doing such a thing in #pokemon a little while ago (he was originally running a team of six as well but backed down due to the difficulty of doing so) but you managed to pull it off first, congrats man

Lol I love this team. If nothing else, it demonstrates how completely fucked the metagame is; most everyone uses exactly the same team archetypes, which means that you can have success with otherwise inferior pokemon which counter them. In particular, Kabutops and SD Jumpluff are the definition of anti-metagame right now. The one thing I think can regularly beat you are bulky Waters of all sorts, because you don't have any safe switch ins, while all you can really do in return is threaten them out with Mag / Jumpluff. It might be worth trying the standard Stallbreaker Jellicent over Froslass, since from what you said it doesn't get Spikes down that reliably. Jellicent also beats Genesect and the other Steels which have been troubling you.

Hope that helps :)

Edit: I'd actually go Rapid Spin / Swords Dance over Superpower on Tops. Superpower is really only good for hitting Ferrothorn, unless I'm forgetting something, who isn't all that common anymore with the rise of Genesect as the #1 Steel (and corresponding decline in defensive teams generally). Rapid Spin means that stall teams which can get past the combination of Aero and Magneton don't immediately beat you, SD means more offense and another win condition which is always nice.

I really love this team, both for creativity and anti-metaness.

I've used jumpluff in my team and it definitly works, but the only problem is that it could die doing nothing if sleep powder miss and everything screws up :P. how did u get through that?

In Kabutops, run SD>waterfall. aqua jet does equal damage after pulling off 1 sd, and priority.

and just a simple question-how do u get through paralysis? IMAO, Porygon2 can totally wreck your team. That's really anti-meta though.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Great team man, I never thought it would be possible for anyone to use so many "mediocre" pokemon and have success with them.

one thing you would need to fix immediately is put Cursed Body on Frosslass. Not only is it the superior ability because you can get a free switch in to a pokemon based on the move they are unable to use or set up another layer of hazards, but Snow cloak is also banned.

Another thing I dont quite understand is, why do you not run night slash on weavile? You say you OHKO Dragonite through multiscale. But when I was testing the team, Dragonite never once had multiscale intact because of Aerodactyl's ability to set up stealth rocks so effectively.

not much in the way of rates since i suck at that, but when i saw this team i totally knew it was your dark horse - hilarious to see your second dark horse team being used against someone who stole your FIRST team from you, in that replay

anyway props on taking all six to the top, even if you didn't hall-of-fame with all of them. zfs and i were talking about doing such a thing in #pokemon a little while ago (he was originally running a team of six as well but backed down due to the difficulty of doing so) but you managed to pull it off first, congrats man
haha, thanks! it's actually more of a matter of finding the right pokemon (my first attempt ended horribly .____.)

Lol I love this team. If nothing else, it demonstrates how completely fucked the metagame is; most everyone uses exactly the same team archetypes, which means that you can have success with otherwise inferior pokemon which counter them. In particular, Kabutops and SD Jumpluff are the definition of anti-metagame right now. The one thing I think can regularly beat you are bulky Waters of all sorts, because you don't have any safe switch ins, while all you can really do in return is threaten them out with Mag / Jumpluff. It might be worth trying the standard Stallbreaker Jellicent over Froslass, since from what you said it doesn't get Spikes down that reliably. Jellicent also beats Genesect and the other Steels which have been troubling you.

Hope that helps :)

Edit: I'd actually go Rapid Spin / Swords Dance over Superpower on Tops. Superpower is really only good for hitting Ferrothorn, unless I'm forgetting something, who isn't all that common anymore with the rise of Genesect as the #1 Steel (and corresponding decline in defensive teams generally). Rapid Spin means that stall teams which can get past the combination of Aero and Magneton don't immediately beat you, SD means more offense and another win condition which is always nice.
yeah, i think it's funny how OU is kind of like ubers in the sense that random ass mons are used (like gastrodon to cover kyogre) to try and beat the main metagame! i don't know if the metagame is fucked up though, i kinda like it how it is :x

you're right in that bulky waters wreck this team, and jellicent seems nice actually! i will test it and report with the results, although i'll miss losing my 6 dark horse team :c

i just tried sd, but ferrothorn is becoming common so i guess i need to stick with the moveset.

I really love this team, both for creativity and anti-metaness.

I've used jumpluff in my team and it definitly works, but the only problem is that it could die doing nothing if sleep powder miss and everything screws up :P. how did u get through that?

In Kabutops, run SD>waterfall. aqua jet does equal damage after pulling off 1 sd, and priority.

and just a simple question-how do u get through paralysis? IMAO, Porygon2 can totally wreck your team. That's really anti-meta though.
i didn't i just wished that it hit because there were seriously so many times i lost because of bs sleep powder .____.

paralysis is usually absorbed by something and then i try to wear down the paralyzers. porgyon2 is dealt with jumpluff, and it's set up on by froslass thankfully, but it *is* kind of a problem.

Great team man, I never thought it would be possible for anyone to use so many "mediocre" pokemon and have success with them.

one thing you would need to fix immediately is put Cursed Body on Frosslass. Not only is it the superior ability because you can get a free switch in to a pokemon based on the move they are unable to use or set up another layer of hazards, but Snow cloak is also banned.

Another thing I dont quite understand is, why do you not run night slash on weavile? You say you OHKO Dragonite through multiscale. But when I was testing the team, Dragonite never once had multiscale intact because of Aerodactyl's ability to set up stealth rocks so effectively.
they're not mediocre D:<

yeah, i've changed it to cursed body (this was pre-garchomp emancipation), and i've changed it to night slash (though i was too lazy to edit op >__>), which really helps against jirachi and tentacruel! i kept ice punch because i was also afraid of gliscor and i think i once didn't get sr up and it helped against dragonite, but night slash really is superior.

thanks for the rates everybody! C:

nice team, but I have to ask: even with Aerodactyl, did you tried Focus Sash in Magneton? It seems a good idea, since Aero makes quite difficult to setup hazards, and Mag can easily OHKO a Mamoswine with Flash Cannon or Genesect with HP.

congrats on the team.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, the only advice I can really give you would be to use Rapid Spin instead of Superpower on Kabutops. Your team really really hates hazards; 4 pokemon lose 25% each time they come in, and with three layers of spikes up as well, Froslass and Weavile are only coming in once or twice before being KO'd. Toxic Spikes is quite problematic as well, although rarer, the last thing you want is to have two of your three LO'ers crippled and losing even more HP every turn. Superpower is not really necessary on Kabutops in my opinion. Rock types are hit by Waterfall pretty hard, and Ice types can be hit with Stone Edge. You lose out on hitting Normal, Dark, and Steel types, but none of those really pose a threat, except to Froslass. The only common Normal types are Blissey / Chansey, who are both hit hard by Stone Edge, and Sawsbuck, who is only seen in Sun, where Jumpluff can easily OHKO it. Steel types are dealth with easily as well- in fact, every member of your team bar Jumpluff and now Kabutops can hits Steels super effectively- so you don't really need much coverage there. Few Dark types really pose a problem; Hydriegon's Scarf set could be a problem, but it's not as if it'll be switching into you anyway, nor will you be hitting it if it gets in for free. Tyranitar is not really a problem, as Aerodactyl can 2HKO with EQ, and Weavile with Low Kick.

Just like with many other hyper offensive teams, I think you're a sucker to stall. You've got a team full of fast, frail sweepers- and though that isn't a bad thing, it could be really problematic when dealing with tanks like Gastrodon, SpDef Jirachi, or Bulky DDGyara. Not only do hazards pose a threat, but status does as well. Your team has no form of recovery whatsoever- so Toxic and Burns will cripple you a lot. Paralysis will be problematic as well, since one of the only things that differentiate your sweepers to common sweepers is their speed. To help you against walling stalling tanks, I suggest you run Taunt on Froslass rather than Shadow Ball. Taunt shuts down pokemon like Conkeldurr or Gastrodon- allowing you to have an easier time chipping away at health. Shadow Ball is a great move, but I think that Weavile can be used to shut down Psychics and Ghosts in general. Weavile can't beat TR Reuniclus, but Froslass's Taunt prevents TR from coming up, allowing Weavile to kill later. An extra Taunter will help a lot also with preventing set up from your opponent. Because your team relies on speed, you can't be outsped, so you'd want to prevent Dragon Dances and agilities.

Cool team! It's pretty rare to see teams like these, because laddering with Dark Horses is not easy. Still, you've done it well, so nice job!

This is pretty legit, I have considered using a team somewhat related to this, but when I saw Jumpluff was your main closer you completely blew me away. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who can pull oof a darkhorse tier team and do well.

This team is really awesome, I got to say Seeing Weavile in OU putting many pokemon especially dragons and sand teams in their place is just awesome, Maybe you should give Choice Scarf magneton other than that you should mind as well use magnezone since it's better than magneton in pretty much everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)