Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did a 1k, so I guess I'll do something really big now. (OK not really big but you get my point.)

3v3v3v3 Singles FE Flavor Melee/Co-op RP
3 Day DQ for players, 5 Day DQ for ref.
Items=On
Switch=OK
Abilities=All
1 Sub per mon
Unlimited recoveries/chills
Arena:
Arena: Underground flame vent

Arena effects:
+2 BAP to Fire moves, -2 BAP to Water moves
All moves have 10% chance to inflict burn
No weather, except with weather rocks

Flavor stuff:
You walk into the cave.

You notice the heat.

You notice the lava.

You notice ancient dwellings.

You notice a strange presence.

The opening of the cavern has been buried by a rockfall. You're stuck in here, with your Pokemon, and 3 other people.

The goal is simple: survive.

To do this, some may team up, while others kill each other. No matter what happens, the last survivor wins. However, the mystery still remains: What's up with this place?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dropping match against AOPS to challenge Glacier

(I've been reading House of Leaves. D:)

3v3 trips
FE
Items=On
All Abilities

Arena:
[09:00am] Glacier: make one up

Nah.

Field Type: Ghost
Field Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Weather (indoors), No Digging (see flavor explaination), No Seismic Moves (see flavor explaination), No water source (see flavor explaination), No vines for Grass Knot

The Well of Souls is a circular, high building, akin to a tower, with a 60 ft radius and about 300 ft tall. A glassy circle is suspended in the middle, connected with the walls by four ramps, built in a X pattern around the circle. The glass can't be dug through, and any kind of seismic move would cause it to crumble. It is still possible to cause effects like Rock Slide and Rock Tomb by pounding the tower's walls, though.

Below the glass, you can see a blue, swirling vortex. Feeble screams and cry can be heard coming from the pit, and you can spot many whisps floating in it, drifting like leaves. It is possible to harness the souls of the well to empower the user's own soul-based attacks, as well as consuming the whisps into fierce, infernal techniques. Translating into game terms, this means that:

- Focus Blast has 100% accuracy, and the base power of Aura Sphere and Hidden Power is raised by (2). It is very easy to focus oneself's soul upon the Well
- Will-O-Wisp and Inferno have 100% accuracy. The whisps provide decent enough fodder for these wicked spells
- Destiny Bond's energy cost is reduced by (5), and its CAP is raised to 40. The connection with the underworld is very strong near the Well.
accepting this wooooo

No switch
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ONE SUBSITUTION PER POKE DUN DUN DUN.

Seeking a quick battle (hopefully).

2vs2 LC (Doubles)
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch: N/A
Arena: ASB Arena

With the two Poke'mon I'm going to use, I don't care whether abilities are on or off.
Taking, abilities on.
Both mine, PM mons

Whatdoyaknow, that's exactly what I need. =] Taking Espy's match.

2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
2 Subs, 1 Letter Sub
Switch = OK
Items = Training
All Abilities

Reposting this
Open Challenge!
4v4 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena: TELEPORTATION

EDIT: 3v3 LC Triples
2 Day DQ
2 recovers, 5 chills
Arena:
Deep within the wild forests near Eterna City, strange things can happen. And I’m not referring to Rotom, though it is pretty strange. In a hidden glade inaccessible by most (it involves completing all of the Professor Layton games and Cat Mario in four hours with no internet access or hints , after you have used Judgment, Dark Void, Crush Grip, Seed Flare, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Metal Burst on the grassy rock in a randomly predetermined order. This is especially difficult because Metal Burst requires the rock to hit your Bastiodon first, which requires a long time coaxing it into wakefulness with Junior Mints) resides the wizened old wizard Olofethe. Olofethe has been studying for an indeterminate amount of time, somewhere between fifty and five hundred years, in this timeless clearing, attempting to perfect the fabled essence transition process between Pokemon.
Fortunately, Olofethe has also built a helipad in his downtime, which means you, battlers, can come and test the essence transition process. It involves duplicating and transferring portions of your Pokemon’s “essence” to another Pokemon, so that the recipient becomes slightly more like the donor.
For the upcoming battle, Olofethe will use his essence transisting powers on each and every one of your Pokemon, mismatching their essences among them at both battler’s commands. Each Pokemon will receive another Pokemon’s essence for the entire battle, and each Pokemon’s essence may only be used once.
The recipient of an essence receives two of four possibly benefits:
-Four moves from the Pokemon’s movepool (only the moves the donor has purchased)
-One typing of the recepient’s choice. If the recipient is mono-type, they will become duo-type. If it is duo-type, state what type will be replaced.
-One ability of the recipient’s choice. If the recipient is Basculin, choose one ability to replace, otherwise, just add it on. If the Dream World ability is unlocked, it cannot be chosen.
-One stat of the recipient’s choice. This will replace the current stat, and can be HP or Speed.
Decide this all as the mons are sent out, and Olofethe will wave his decidedly unmagical stick around, then do some majorly difficult mathematical calculations, throw rocks at both Pokemon (beware scyther!), and then suddenly everyone has a Pokemon and a half where they previously just had one!
Example:
Leethoof: Go Vanguard @ Focus Sash! You’ll be taking on the essence of that conveniently placed Drifblim for this match against six fighting types without foresight! Vanguard will become a Rock/Ghost, and take Drifblim’s 125 HP for this battle!
Other non-Leethoof battler: Oh my poor Machamp@Black Belt! I’m so depressed that I will take Gallade’s essence, with its Psychic-typing, and learn Return, Frustration, Drain Punch, and Fire Punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)