OM Mini-Tournament 1 - NFE Tier [Finals]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forfeit. I having some unexpected and unavoidable problems getting on consistently. Seriously, I'm lucky to be on now.

Round 2

Dr Ciel vs Relados
Ace Emerald vs pieguy13
Diana vs EBeast
ThisMysteriousGuy vs DTC​

EVIOLITE IS BANNED THIS ROUND​

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Beat Diana, gg

Also about this: If Eviolite is banned during a round, Eviolite will be banned during the following rounds.

Since Eviolite got banned this mean we will be playing no Evio in the next rounds, right? Just checking since you said "Eviolite is banned this round" instead of through the rest of the tourney

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys can we please assign an activity win and move on? This tourny has been fun, I'm really looking for it to continue.

Round 3

Relados vs. EBeast
Ace Emerald vs. ThisMysteriousGuy​

EVIOLITE IS UNBANNED THIS ROUND​

Coin flipped for Relados and Dr. Ciel

Sorry guys I've been kinda busy recently. Let's get this finished

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Beat Ace Emerald in a GG. Since this was the finals I saved the log onto a pastebin if anybody wants to have a look.
Ace Emerald vs Ebeast (Finals)

I have been using that team every round except the first. It was a variation on death12's (ShakeItUp) old Trick Room Endeavor Hail that drove everyone in the RU ladder insane. The team reigned around October/November 2011, but UU banning Snow Warning caused the team to fall apart. Since Snow Warning and Solosis & Duosion were usable I made a team that worked in the same essence. CB Fraxure over Druddigon to break apart Pokemon under Trick Room, Porygon over Slowking to set Trick Room up and make a good abuser of it, and Scarf Magneton over Rotom-F to revenge Pokemon and get useful switch advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)