League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

I was looking through GD @ lolforums. There was a couple threads about Riot making the jungle harder to clear, sona nerfs, and blitz nerf.. where is this info coming from..

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
1) Ryze
2) Jax
3) Shen
4) Irelia
5) Jayce

Broken champs are fun.

Honorable mentions: Vlad/Vayne/Graves

EDIT: Y NO XIN ZHAO @ VALK

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ok.

1. Akali
2. Katarina
3. Diana
4. Fiora
5. A toss up between Lulu and Corki

As you can tell, besides our good friend SD, I am the OTHER resident assassin player...

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
priscilla was ugly as sin tho and creepy

elise is just a babe wearing a spiderwoman costume.

lmao @ riot. just lmao.

I would have guessed that Zyra/Diana/Syndra didn't sell well. Guess I was wrong.

I've never met a socially functional human being who played LoL.
I function fairly well socially. I just keep my nerdy second life (Pokemon, League of Legends) separate from my social life. Everyone's happy.

My girlfriend knows about everything though! I even showed her all the LoL champions earlier. She, obviously, loves Teemo haha

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thereby proving the theory that the only people that love Teemo are people who haven't played against him.

I wish people would stop complaining about this typical female stuff. I find it hilarious that everyone was like omg Elise so typical and then they released her kit with the spider transformation lol. If it really bothers you I dont understand why you wouldnt play a different game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)