Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a failure.

Currency Counters: 8+1=9

Cosmo (Solosis):
EC: 1/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Spending the MC on Pain Split and Psychic (Both LU)

Salazar (Tepig):
EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Spending the MC on Wild Charge (BW TM)

Vexen (Snover):
EC: 2/6

Spending his MC on Shadow Ball (BW TM).

That's all for now.

Claiming quite a lot of UC here, and spending them in a pretty anti-climactic fashion.

+18 UC
+16 UC
+7 UC

Combined with the 16 UC I already have, I now have a whopping 61 UC. Time to do some quick-training!

Phoenix the Lucario purchases the Brick Break (2), Low Sweep (2), Stone Edge (2), Rock Slide (2), Cross Chop (3), Mind Reader (3), Agility (3), Bullet Punch (3), and Focus Punch (3) for 23 UC total.

Ra's al Ghul the Revanankh purchases Telekinesis (2), Low Sweep (2), Payback (2), Substitute (2), Drain Punch (2), Helping Hand (2), Pain Split (2), Superpower (2), Destiny Bond (3), Shadow Sneak (3), Focus Punch (3), and Endure (3) for 28 UC total.

Derpy Hooves the Slowbro purchases Reflect (3) and Endure (3) for 6 UC total.

This leaves me with no UC left.

• AOPSUser: APPROVED
  • danmantincan: Telepathy's description got updated. Get the updated description from the DAT and you're APPROVED, but next time could you please format your pokemon's moves in a way that's easier for approvers to read? You can give them your own special format in your profile.
  • yoshinite: Haunter has 95 speed. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Maxim: APPROVED, but next time could you please not claim anything until your profile is up-to-date? Your last claim saw you get 7 CC but your profile says you didn't.
  • SubwayJ: Looking at that battle, I think Conkeldurr should've gotten a KOC, not Necturna. NOT APPROVED for now, although had waterwarrior given the KOC to the correct pokemon, those moves would've been fine.
  • Frosty: APPROVED
  • UllarWarlord: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: Since the first match was a doubles, the KO bonus for it is half the number of KOs, meaning you only get 18 UC from it. NOT APPROVED until you remove 4 UC worth of moves from your purchase.

This brings my UC to 17.8, and then I claim from two battles. First of all, a victory here gives me 2 CC, bringing my CC total to 7.

Captain Hook the Arghonaut gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his MC to 5 (he had one stored fsr). With those 5 MC he gets the BW TM Double Team, the BW tutor Superpower and the level-up move Revenge, bringing his MC to 0.

Cruella de Vil the Roserade gets 3 MC, bringing her MC to 3. With those 3 MC she gets the egg move Mind Reader, bringing her MC to 0.

Lady Tremaine the Jynx gets 3 MC and 2 KOC. The KOC go into her MC, bringing her MC to 5. With those 5 MC she gets the past gen TM Teleport and the BW TM Energy Ball, bringing her MC to 0.

And now for this less successful battle. From there I get 4 CC (not 5), bringing my CC total to 11.

Randall the Kecleon gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his MC total to 4. I will also add 6 UC to his MC, bringing his MC to 10 and my UC to 11.8. With those 10 MC he gets the egg moves Disable and Fake Out and the BW tutors Drain Punch and Stealth Rock, bringing his MC to 0.

Lotso the Voodoll gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 3/6, 2 and 3/5. With his 2 MC he gets the BW tutor Dual Chop, bringing his MC to 0.

Syndrome the Breezi gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his EC, bringing his counters to 3/6, 2 and 3/5. With his 2 MC he gets the BW TM Venoshock, bringing his MC to 0.

Alameda Slim the Sandile gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 2/9, 2 and 2/5. With his 2 MC he gets the BW TM Toxic, bringing his MC to 0.

Br'er Fox the Zorua gets 1 EC and 2 MC, bringing his counters to 6/6 and 2. This means he evolves into Zoroark, getting Hone Claws for free upon evolution, and with those 2 MC he gets the BW TM Flamethrower, bringing his MC to 0. Here's what he looks like now:

Zoroark [Br'er Fox] (M)
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Special Defence)

Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 121 (+) (Accuracy boost: 17% (16.828735632183908045977011494253% unrounded))
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19
Moves: 32

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Foul Play
Torment
Agility
Night Daze
Hone Claws

Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Sucker Punch
Counter

Dig
Aerial Ace
U-turn
Toxic
Hidden Power Ice 7
Protect
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Payback
Grass Knot
Substitute
Snarl
Flamethrower

Bounce
Snatch

Horned King the Nidoran♂ gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 3/9, 2 and 2/5. I will add 1 UC to his EC, bringing my UC to 10.8 and his EC to 4/9. This means he evolves into Nidorino and then with the 2 MC he gets the level-up moves Toxic Spikes and Poison Jab. Here's what he looks like now:

Nidorino [Horned King] (M)
Nature: Hardy (no change)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15
Moves: 18

EC: 4/9

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab

Counter
Disable
Endure

Toxic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Venoshock

SELF-APPROVED

Well, that was just sad.

+4 CC, stockpiling (23 total)
+4 MC (3 + 1 KO) for Lucario (5 total), spending it on Focus Blast (-2 MC) and Focus Punch (-3 MC)
+3 MC for Cyclohm, spending it on Volt Switch (-2 MC) and Zap Cannon (-1 MC)
+2 EC (1 + 1 KO; 8/9), 1 DC (5/5; Unnerve unlocked!) and 2 MC for Fraxure; stockpiling the MC for later (2 total)
+1 EC (6/6; What? Fion is evolving!), 1 DC (5/5; Telepathy unlocked!) and 3 MC (2 + 1 KO) for Necturine, Learns Thunder Fang (free), Poison Fang (free), Super Fang (free), Horn Leech (-1 MC) and Stone Edge (-2 MC). So, she should look like this...

Necturna [Fion] (Female)
"<Go away. I don't like you.>"
Anonicus's ward. Fion is an ice queen to just about everyone, save for the aforementioned Fraxure...and she seems to be taking an increasingly unhealthy interest in Sethim...

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% speed, -10 Evasion)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities: Forewarn, Telepathy (DW)
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: Mastered!
DC: Mastered!

Attacks (22 total):
Level Up:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Power Whip
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech

Egg:
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Sketch (Extremespeed)

TM:
Protect
Psychic
Torment
Stone Edge

Other:
Seed Bomb
Synthesis

A disappointing loss...

Claiming 1 CC, bringing my total to 7, and buying an Amulet Coin. This leaves me with 1 CC left.

Pyre (Embirch): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. Buying the moves Sunny Day and Energy Ball with his 4 MC, leaving him with none. The 1 EC puts him at 4 EC, so...

Embirch [Pyre] (M)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC:1/5

Moves:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Blaze Kick
Inferno
Seed Bomb

Flamethrower
SolarBeam
Swords Dance
Sunny Day
Energy Ball

From here, I claim 4 CC.

Aloe, my Roselia, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into her EC.
She'll buy Double Team, via BW TM.
She reaches 9/9 EC and evolves into Roserade, gaining Weather Ball.

Roserade: Aloe (F)

Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 90
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (39)
Absorb
Growth
Poison Sting
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Worry Seed
Grasswhistle
Toxic Spikes
Aromatherapy
Synthesis
Ingrain
Petal Dance
Weather Ball

Sleep Powder
Extrasensory
Spikes
Cotton Spore

Mud-Slap
Swift
Endure
Sleep Talk
Mimic
Covet

Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Venoshock
Toxic
Attract
Protect
Substitute
Rest
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Swagger
Double Team

Paradox, my Kirlia, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Mean Look, via egg move.

Nightfall, my Zoroark, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Focus Blast and Hyper Beam.

Finally, Joy, my Togekiss, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Heat Wave and Hyper Voice, via BW Tutor.

Thanks!

Claiming quite a lot of UC here, and spending them in a pretty anti-climactic fashion.

+18 UC
+16 UC
+7 UC

Combined with the 16 UC I already have, I now have a whopping 61 UC. Time to do some quick-training!

Phoenix the Lucario purchases the Brick Break (2), Low Sweep (2), Stone Edge (2), Rock Slide (2), Cross Chop (3), Mind Reader (3), Agility (3), Bullet Punch (3), and Focus Punch (3) for 23 UC total.

Ra's al Ghul the Revanankh purchases Telekinesis (2), Low Sweep (2), Payback (2), Substitute (2), Drain Punch (2), Helping Hand (2), Pain Split (2), Superpower (2), Destiny Bond (3), Shadow Sneak (3), Focus Punch (3), and Endure (3) for 28 UC total.

Derpy Hooves the Slowbro purchases Reflect (3) and Endure (3) for 6 UC total.

This leaves me with no UC left.
Fixed.

Now to gain all that back in Hall...

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
So yeah
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=285255#gmessage285255

Moltres:
1 Evolution Counter per each Pokémon
2 Move Counters per each Pokémon
1 Dream Counter per each Pokémon
2 Trainer Counters
4 KO Counters to distribute freely among any raiding Pokémon
Volcarona:
1 Evolution Counter
2 Move Counters
1 Dream Counter
2 Currency Counters
4 KO Counters - to be used on any of the Pokémon brought for the raid

Okay so I bought a Sudowoodo and my Snorlax so I get 6 MC total for both.

Snorlax just stocks the 6 MC (nomnomnom)
Sudowoodo gets 6 MC and all 8 KOC.
Earth Power, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Facade, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power Rock (7) (i'm not crazy)

4 CC is stockpiled

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4436778#post4436778 this was extremely stupid

1 (B1 Win) + 2 (B2 Win) = 3 CC
Mind: 9 MC, 2 KOC

3 CC is stockpiled

Mind gets Trick, Role Play, Baton Pass, Wake-up Slap, Healing Wish, Helping Hand

Oh yeah I use the CC above and 1 UC to buy an odd incense.

Might as well take care of things... First off, because I don't want to run low on energy in a battle, I'll be evolving Scraggy... and granting him a nickname. Meet... the Oblivion Knight!

Oblivion Knight (aka Knight of Oblivion) the Scrafty

Oblivion Knight* (Male Scrafty)
Adamant
Type: Dark/Fighting
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: Type: Innate
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: Type: Innate
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Intimidate: Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Command: (Ability: Intimidate)

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks: (20 Moves Known)
Leer*
Low Kick*
Sand-Attack*
Faint Attack*
Headbutt*
Swagger*
Brick Break*
Payback*
Chip Away

Dragon Dance*
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Ice Punch*
ThunderPunch*

Dragon Claw*
Toxic
Bulk Up*
Protect
Rest*

Also, Fern is back. Nothing new for her, but a correction: when she was evolving, she accidentally kept her ability Pick Up. In reality, it should have turned into Limber. This correction is below.

Fern the Persian

Fern (Persian) (Female)
Hardy Nature
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilties:
Limber: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Technician: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Unnerve: Type: Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115

Attacks: (25 Moves Known)
Switcheroo
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Screech
Faint Attack
Taunt
Pay Day
Feint

Hypnosis
Odor Sleuth
Spite

Icy Wind
Mimic
Swift

Water Pulse

Toxic
Protect
Double Team
Shock Wave
Aerial Ace
Thief
Retaliate

Regrettably, Dream Slayer's stats were slightly off as well, so I'm also taking the opprotunity to correct them. (Base Rank Total was listed as 12, as its Pre-Evolution stats were at 12, but in reality Dream Slayer's BRT is 18.)

Dream Slayer the Golbat

Dream Slayer (Golbat) (Male)
Jolly Nature
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilties:
Inner Focus: Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

SpA: Rank 2-
Spe: 104+
Accuracy Bonus: +18.46939655% (or +18%)

EC: 5/9

Attacks: (23 Moves Known)
Leech Life
Screech
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Swift
Air Cutter
Mean Look
Poison Fang
Acrobatics
Haze
Air Slash

Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Quick Attack

Mimic
Roost
Zen Headbutt

Toxic

Protect
Aerial Ace

And that will be it for corrections. I hope to put a claim up soon, with the melee starting to draw to a close.

Lets spend some time evolving some mons.

Shank my Kirlia gets 4 UC as EC and 1 UC as DC to become a Gallade with Justified unlocked. He picks up Leaf Blase, Night Slash, Fury Cutter and Slash as pre L25 moves.
Slam the Onix takes 1 UC as EC and 2 UC as DC to becomes a Steelix with Sheer Force unlocked. She gets Thunder Fang, Ice Fand, Fire Fang and Automize as pre L25 moves.
Statue the Golett only takes 2 UC as EC to become a Golurk. It doesn't pick up any free moves in the process but.
Swoop the Gligar needs 2 UC in each of EC and DC to become a Poison Healing Gliscor. She picks up Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Poison Jab as pre L25 moves.
Last off Wildfire the Flarelm grabs 1 UC as EC and 2 as DC to become a Chlorophylling Pyroak. He gets his go to weapons Flare Blitz and Wood Hammer for free upon evolution.

All up that has me spending 17 UC, which takes my stockpile of 47 down to 30. I'll worry about buying moves for these guys and gals later.

Gallade [Shank] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Spa, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Psychic/Fighting
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 69 (80/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 21

Abilities:

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified: (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (22):
PHYSICAL
Fury Cutter
Leaf Blase
Night Slash
Slash

SPECIAL
Confusion
Magical Leaf
Psychic
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt

OTHER
Calm Mind
Confuse Ray
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Growl
Heal Pulse
Imprison
Lucky Chant
Magic Coat
Teleport
Will-O-Wisp

RAID
Dispel

Steelix [Slam] (F)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Steel/Ground
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 8
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

Abilities:

Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponent’s incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks (29):
PHYSICAL
Bind
Dig
Double Edge
Dragon Tail
Fire Fang
Flail
Heavy Slam
Ice Fang
Rage
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Sand Tomb
Smackdown
Stone Edge
Tackle
Thunder Fang

SPECIAL
Dragonbreath
Earth Power

OTHER
Automize
Curse
Harden
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Sandstorm
Screech
Stealth Rock
Taunt

Golurk [Statue] (U)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Ground/Ghost
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 47 (55/1.15)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

Abilities:

Iron First: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Klutz: (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.

No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Attacks (21):
PHYSICAL
Astonish
Drain Punch
DynamicPunch
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Hammer Arm
Magnitude
Mega Punch
Pound
Rock Slide
Rollout
Shadow Punch

SPECIAL
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Ice Beam
Mud Slap
Shadow Ball

OTHER
Defence Curl
Iron Defence
Magic Coat
Stealth Rock

Gliscor [Swoop] (F)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +14% Acc, -1 SpA)

Type: Ground/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 110 (95*1.15)

Abilities:

Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage

Poison Heal: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.

Attacks (25):
PHYSICAL
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Cross Poison
Dig
Faint Attack
Fire Fang
Fury Cutter
Knock Off
Ice Fang
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Quick Attack
Sand Tomb
Sky Uppercut
Stone Edge
Thunder Fang
U-Turn
X-Scissor

SPECIAL

OTHER
Agility
Harden
Roost
Sand Attack

Pyroak [Wildfire] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 120
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

Abilities:

Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Battle Armour: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armour prevents it from taking critical hits.

Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Attacks (20):
PHYSICAL
Bullet Seed
Flame Wheel
Flare Blitz
Rock Slide
Counter
Wood Hammer

SPECIAL
Absorb
Ember
Giga Drain
Lava Plume
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Earth Power
Psybeam

OTHER
Sweet Scent
Growth
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Will-O-Wisp
Stealth Rock

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
ehh

Espeon65, EndQuote, Yarnus, waterwarrior, Orcinus, Eternal Drifter, IAR, deadfox081 (+.1), DFrog, and Simonsays APPROVED.

The Wanderer: Necturna has Forewarn, not Anticipation. Fix then you're good.
zarator: Your Necturna also has Anticipation instead of Forewarn. Fix that and you're good.

1.3 brings me to 40.3

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472785
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449753&page=2

11 uc total

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471655
noting that the latter three mons had exp shares

+3 CC

Chansey puts 1 KO in each of the three counters, bringing it to 9/3/5. It then evolves and unlocks Healer.
Porygon puts 1 KO in EC, bringing it to 4/5/2. It then evolves, learning a pre-25 move.
Stunky is brought to 5/8/4.
Abra is brought to 4/3/3. It then evolves, learning a ton of pre-25 moves.

Blissey (Koken) (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Healer (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats: 255 / 10 / 10 / 75 / 135 / 55

HP: 140
Atk-: (0)
Def: * (1)
SpA+: **** (4)
SpD: ***** (5)
Spe: 55

Evolution Counter: 9 / 9
Move Counter: 3
Dream Counter: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Bestow
Charm
Copycat
Defense Curl
DoubleSlap
Growl
Heal Pulse
Light Screen
Minimize
Pound
Refresh
Sing
Softboiled
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip

Gravity
Heal Bell (#)
Helping Hand
Counter (#)
Endure (#)

Endeavor
Icy Wind

Toxic (#)
Ice Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Flamethrower (#)
Thunder Wave (#)

Teleport
Reflect
Bide
Skill Swap
Snatch
Tri Attack

Move Count: 34

Porygon2 (Osaku) (U)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +8% [8.209%] Acc, Attack decreased by *)

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (LOCKED): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats: 85 / 80 / 90 / 105 / 95 / 60

Atk-: ** (2)
Def: *** (3)
SpA: **** (4)
SpD: *** (3)
Spe+: 69 (60 * 1.15)

Size Class: 1

Evolution Counter: 4 / 9
Move Counter: 5
Dream Counter: 2 / 5

Attacks:
Agility
Conversion
Conversion2
Defense Curl
Magnet Rise
Psybeam
Recover
Sharpen
Tackle

Endure (#)
Icy Wind (#)
Pain Split (#)

Ice Beam (#)
Thunderbolt (#)
Psychic (#)

Move Count: 15

Kadabra
(Tensai) (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, Accuracy increased by 25% [25.243%], Special Defense decreased by *)

Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Stats: 40 / 35 / 30 / 120 / 70 / 105

Atk: ** (2)
Def: ** (2)
SpA: ***** (5)
SpD-: ** (2)
Spe+: 121 (105 * 1.15)

Evolution Counter: 4 / 9
Move Counter: 3
Dream Counter: 3 / 5

Attacks:
Ally Switch
Confusion
Disable
Kinesis
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Recover
Reflect
Teleport

Encore (#)
Light Screen (#)
Skill Swap (#)

Psyshock (#)
Hidden Power [Fire 7]
Taunt
Shadow Ball (#)
Energy Ball (#)

Move Count: 20

Finally, I will be purchasing some moves:
8 MC, 24 UC
BW TM (13): Hone Claws, Roar, Hidden Power [Ice 7], Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Rest, Attract, Incinerate, Payback, Swagger, Cut
BW Tut (3): Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Sleep Talk

also spending 2 uc on it for max ec and dc

SELF-APPROVED

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
It's FINALLY over...

UllarWarlord: 3 CC
Hex the VULPIX: 1 EC, 2 MC
Lucy the PSYDUCK: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC, 1 EC/DC of Ullar's Choice
Ian the DARUMAKA: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Kai the PANSEAR: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Lucy will apply the KOC to MC and use the Lucky Egg on DC (as she is already evolved, just not in that battle).

Stockpiling everything to claim all the moves at a later date. I'm lazy, sue me.

13 UC

UC: 0->13

EDIT: 14 UC

UC: 13->27

EDIT: Spending UC to prepare Prinplup for a trade:
UC: 27->23
Prinplup:
EC: 6->9 (3 UC)
MC: 4->0
DC: 4->5 (1 UC)
Moves: Tackle, Swagger, Swords Dance (Free upon evolution), Fury Attack, Aqua Jet, Whirlpool, Mist (LU, upon evolution)
Evolves and unlocks Defiant!

Empoleon (Nereus) (M)
Nature: Serious (No Stat Change)
Type: Water/Steel
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Torrent: Innate
When this pokemon's HP is below 33% the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two.

Defiant (DW UNLOCKED): Innate
The pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's attack or ability, its Attack is increased by two. Attack boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration at the end of a round.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 60

Attacks

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubblebeam
Fury Attack
Tackle
Metal Claw
Drill Peck
Brine
Tackle
Swords Dance
Swagger
Fury Attack
Aqua Jet
Whirlpool
Mist

Hydro Pump
Supersonic
Aqua Ring

Dig
Rain Dance
Protect

Total: 25

EDIT: 18 more UC

UC: 23->41

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Horsea porra!

I get 3 CC
Flarelm gets 1 EC and 4 MC, stockpiled
Garchomp gets 4 MC, used to purchase Double-Edge and Swift, along with its 2 prior MC
Deino/Hydreigon gets 4 MC, used to purchase Double Team and Earthquake
Horsea/Kingdra gets 4 MC, used to purchase Blizzard and Rain Dance

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4440647#post4440647

I get 3 CC

Hydreigon gets 4 MC
Kingdra/Cyclohm/Garchomp/Dragonite/Charizard get 3 MC

Garchomp buys Natural Gift, 0 MC left
Cyclohm buys Mud-Slap, 0 MC left
Dragonite buys Surf and Razor Wind with its 2 prior MC, 0 left
Hydreigon buys Hidden Power Grass (7) and Hyper Beam, 0 MC left
Kingdra buys Haze, 0 MC left
Charizard stockpiles

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473690
4 UC
Spent on Reflect and Toxic for Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)