List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks to atsync, Hozu, Joel, and Scarr88 for their images so far having completed most of the Unova mons. I took care of the magnemite new move thing (added it as a BW2 Dream World Level up move). Also, if anyone can snap pictures of the Pokemon they find in their Dream Radar and post them here that would be great, would recommend only doing it if it's convenient for you don't want anyone burdening themselves also make sure the Pokemon is identifiable in the image.

Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this list.

here's today's haul
1) http://imageshack.us/a/img204/3140/elgyemgolettpawniard.jpg this one has:
Elgyem (F) (Barrier) (M) Nasty Plot
Pawniard (f) (Psycho Cut)
Golett (Fire Punch)

2) http://imageshack.us/a/img442/9159/waterpokemon.jpg
Basculin (F) (Zen Headbutt)
Alomomola (M) (Pain Split)
Stunfisk (F) (Yawn)
Tirtouga (F) (iron Defense)

3) http://imageshack.us/a/img254/2264/duosiontrickgolettfirep.jpg
Duosion (F) (Trick)
Golett (Fire Punch)
Drillbur (M) (Rock Climb)
Axew (M) (Night Slash)
Druddigon (F) (Sucker Punch)
Klang (Magnet Rise)

Sorry for the list. Don't know how to do spoilers in this thread. Any help? Thanks guys

These aren't the best pics in the world, and all of these are already on my White 2 cart, but here goes an attempt at some english Dream Radar Pokemon pics.....................

Side note, if you click the hide buttons, be ready for a rather long list. I have 16 of them here........In no particular order.

Shuckle (F)

Igglybuff (M)

Ho-Oh

Lugia

Spiritomb (F)

Munna (F)

Swablu (F)

Riolu (F)

Togepi (F)

Porygon

Rotom

Landorus-T

Thundurus-T

Tornadus-T

Giratina

Yeah, I know, again, not good quality, but it can work until we can hopefully get something better.

All of the breedables are female in my pics except for Igglybuff, Rotom, and Porygon. The former I just don't have a female yet, and the latter two are genderless anyways.

Double post...Sorry, but other info I have confirmed, but can't just prove with pics...

You can not get Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-Oh, or Lugia until you meet ALL of the following requirements......The first three steps have been solidly confirmed elsewhere, but I'm not certain the fourth requirment has been confirmed. The fourth step is up to suspect only at this point.

1) Must capture all three Therion Formes of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

2) You must own a copies of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver.

3) You only get the legendary mascott Pokemon form each of those carts one time, and they MUST be inserted into your DS/DSLite/3DS/ect during your time in playing the Pokemon Dream Radar game.

4) You MUST have a save file on each of those carts in which you have beaten the Elite 4, AND captured the version mascott legendary Pokemon.

I didn't suspect the fourth step until I tried to get Palkia, and it was nowhere to be found. I reset the save file on it, so no Palkia, or beaten Elite 4 on that save file.

Might want to see if my suspicions can be potentially confirmed by someone else.

*EDIT*

Maybe better pics for a few things??? Five individual pics from the Dream Radar game, followed by some pics as they went into my White 2 save file......

Sygilyph

Swablu

Rotom

Porygon

Togepi

Group picture of those five on the Dream Radar game

Group picture of those five on my White 2 save file

Still not the best quality, but it's better than nothing.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah thanks I'll use what I can, tbh the ones in your second post look like they could be use for a game of "Who's that Pokemon?" Thanks though for taking these, anyone else is welcome to submit better quality images though but for now yours will work just fine.

So here's todays haul. Mostly Heatmor Krookodile and Crustle. Little disappointed with it, but whatever.

1)http://imageshack.us/a/img528/1756/crustlenightslashkrooko.jpg
Crustle (F) Night Slash
Krookodile (M) Counter
Durant (M) Endure

2) http://imageshack.us/a/img651/3285/heatmorcrustle.jpg
Heatmor (F) Giga Drain
Crustle (M) Counter
Heatmor (M) Giga Drain

3) http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8137/heatmormaractuscrustlek.jpg
Heatmor (M) Heatwave
Marctus (M) Leech Seed
Crustle (M) Night Slash
Krookodile (M) Counter

4) http://imageshack.us/a/img341/1681/karrablastscolipede.jpg
Karrablast (M) Bug Bite
Scolipede (F) Superpower

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

Boldore's level up move (as listed on the DW) is Smack Down and not Power Gem like serebii has listed. Bulbapaedia got it right though.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

atsync

I purchased Dream Radar today. I'm not the best photographer but would something like this be better than the ones we have currently? I can get more if this is ok.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to determine gender within the Dream Radar app? Considering that we have male and female pics for the Dream World I think it would be a good idea to do the same for the Dream Radar.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Yeah atsync those are perfect, you can take them within the Radar app itself or the summary screen like Joel did showing they're from the radar.

atsync

Is there a way to determine gender within the Dream Radar app? Considering that we have male and female pics for the Dream World I think it would be a good idea to do the same for the Dream Radar.
Not as far as I know. You don't find out gender until you recieve it in your main game.

To be honest I'd prefer to get pictures from the actual Radar game rather than a summary from my Black 2. I just think it's more convincing. But if Nexus wants genders then I can get summary pages instead.

For what it's worth, every pokemon I've sent over except Tornadus has been female.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Not as far as I know. You don't find out gender until you recieve it in your main game.

To be honest I'd prefer to get pictures from the actual Radar game rather than a summary from my Black 2. I just think it's more convincing. But if Nexus wants genders then I can get summary pages instead.

For what it's worth, every pokemon I've sent over except Tornadus has been female.
If you prefer to take pics of the radar then continue doing so, and yes the Radar has a tendency to give the female of the species you catch with the obvious exceptions being the legendaries and genderless pokemon.

Pretty sure I don't have anything new for today, but here's what I got anyways...

Elgyem (M) Heal Block
Alomamola (M) Aqua Ring
Alomamola (M) Mirror Coat
Stunfisk (M) Mud Slap
Stunfisk (F) Mud Slap
Stunfisk (F) Curse
Pawniard (M) Fury Cutter
Pawniard (F) Psycho Cut

atsync

Note: I don't own Pearl or Heart Gold so I can't get pictures of Palkia or Ho-oh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)